PDA

View Full Version : I have just registered and I already have problems...

Devilking
06-15-2010, 03:50 AM
First of all I'm italian and so my english is not so good... and i also dont know if I opened this thread in the right section of the forum... whatever, my problem is that yesterday I have signed up in the website of cabal, and i downloaded the game, but now when I try to log in, I can't cause this message appears: "You failed connecting the server please try again later" (or something like that).... I tried a lot of times but I can't log in... why? and how can I do?

GoughGhan
06-15-2010, 05:02 AM
Do you live in the US/Canada? If not you need to go to cabalonline.net and find your version of Cabal.

Devilking
06-15-2010, 06:31 AM
ehm no, i'm italian, i live in italy... what version have i to download?

WhyEvenBother?
06-15-2010, 06:43 AM
i believe u should register on EU version.

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 07:11 AM
The EU version is way better than this version of Cabal anyways :P

[GM] Jamie
06-15-2010, 07:23 AM
No way YumCookie... You made me Sad.. T_T
I'll make you regret to say that +_+

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Jamie;57339']No way YumCookie... You made me Sad.. T_T

:( Their economy is way better from what I've heard (at least better than merc probably) D:! Also they get updates faster than us :(

[GM] Jamie
06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
:( Their economy is way better from what I've heard (at least better than merc probably) D:! Also they get updates faster than us :(

You'll see :)

Wiccaan
06-15-2010, 07:45 AM
The EU version is way better than this version of Cabal anyways :P

+1 to this.

ceyenne
06-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Jamie;57339']No way YumCookie... You made me Sad.. T_T

Is this a threat? I hope that you meant that in good fun because if not that is like totally over the edge and freaking me out.

Adults don't threaten children even on line. You need to clarify your statement if you don't want all the adults that monitor this game and forum to think what I thought.

Considering how many good people have left this game already, or have been made to leave by their parents, and how small your player base is, you may want to think about how you present yourself (your company).

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Is this a threat? I hope that you meant that in good fun because if not that is like totally over the edge and freaking me out.

Adults don't threaten children even on line. You need to clarify your statement if you don't want all the adults that monitor this game and forum to think what I thought.

Considering how many good people have left this game already, or have been made to leave by their parents, and how small your player base is, you may want to think about how you present yourself (your company).

I think you misunderstand. How is this a threat? He's basically saying that he's going to try making the US server as good as EU.

GoughGhan
06-15-2010, 08:23 AM
I think you misunderstand. How is this a threat? He's basically saying that he's going to try making the US server as good as EU.

Start with the 2 month old help desks?

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 08:26 AM

Key word - "try" :P

Spur
06-15-2010, 08:29 AM

help desk seems fine to me... i have no outstanding help desk tickets unanswered =) prolly cause i never sent one in wat do i know

GoughGhan
06-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Key word - "try" :P

No, try not, do or do not...there is no try... :P

help desk seems fine to me... i have no outstanding help desk tickets unanswered =) prolly cause i never sent one in wat do i know

Well phooey on you :P

ceyenne
06-15-2010, 08:34 AM

No offense Yum, but I don't think the GM needs a mouthpiece. How do you know what his/her intent is? She/He is able to speak for themselves. I appreciate what I assume your intent is though.

BleedingSoul
06-15-2010, 08:34 AM
No offense Yum, but I don't think the GM needs a mouthpiece. How do you know what his/her intent is? She/He is able to speak for themselves. I appreciate what I assume your intent is though.

How about you shut up

Wiccaan
06-15-2010, 08:36 AM

Overall, it appears that if your ticket title doesn't contain the words 'HACKED', 'SCAMMED', or something on those lines, it's ignored and never answered.

My first set of tickets coming back were reporting my account stolen since the email got changed. Which every ticket for that got replies immediately. My two newest tickets regarding a simple item question are both still unanswered a week later. :/

BleedingSoul
06-15-2010, 08:40 AM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=162133

kakakak eurofegs

YumCookies
06-15-2010, 09:07 AM

Again, I think you misunderstand. I'm not acting as a mouthpiece, but simply stating that what you believe as a "threat" as incorrect.

Dylan
06-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Well, I was borned in georgia but atm im in israel so what version i should download?

CNJRP
06-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Well, I was borned in georgia but atm im in israel so what version i should download?

Go to http://www.cabalonline.net to find the appropriate version. This version is for USA/Canada only.

ThisisaForumId
06-16-2010, 01:18 PM

How about you shut up
Ceyenne, either you're doing a wonderful trolling job, or else you really failed to comprehend what the GM was saying.

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Ceyenne, either you're doing a wonderful trolling job, or else you really failed to comprehend what the GM was saying.

Rehan,

If you know me even slightly you will know that I take things at face value. So when a GM says:

"No way YumCookie... You made me Sad.. T_T
I'll make you regret to say that +_+ "

If she/he didn't mean it that way then she/he should not have said it that way. People communicate to get certain ideas across.

The way this person communicated was to say that Yumcookie made them sad. Then that person said I will make you regret that with death eyes after it.

Explain how I could have read that differently.

When a GM, an adult (this is an assumption) makes a statment to a person who is a teen or young adult (also an assumption) stating that they will MAKE them regret a statement, this indicates to me that that person feels they have the power to follow through on their statement. I have problems with that, as an adult and a parent.

YumCookies
06-17-2010, 08:25 AM
Well, I hope he follows through with that statement then. I hope he makes me regret saying EU Cabal is better by possibly making the US Cabal just as good with quick updates/ active G.Ms/ more frequent events/ maybe a more stable economy.

Berserk_Fury
06-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Rehan,

If you know me even slightly you will know that I take things at face value. So when a GM says:

"No way YumCookie... You made me Sad.. T_T
I'll make you regret to say that +_+ "

If she/he didn't mean it that way then she/he should not have said it that way. People communicate to get certain ideas across.

The way this person communicated was to say that Yumcookie made them sad. Then that person said I will make you regret that with death eyes after it.

Explain how I could have read that differently.

When a GM, an adult (this is an assumption) makes a statment to a person who is a teen or young adult (also an assumption) stating that they will MAKE them regret a statement, this indicates to me that that person feels they have the power to follow through on their statement. I have problems with that, as an adult and a parent.

I think that as an adult you need to get over yourself. Boohoo someone on the internet made a joke that may be considered threatening, well welcome to the real world. He did nothing that is illegal or can even be considered wrong, just trying to make a friendly comical conversation with active members.

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM
ceyenne must be a single parent.

What brought you to that conclusion?

@ Berserk,

Oviously you're not a parent or you would have shown concern as well. I would say that most adults who are parents would feel concern even if it wasn't their child that the statement was directed to. It's called a community mentality.

fyi

It wasn't friendly or comical.

Berserk_Fury
06-17-2010, 10:57 AM
What brought you to that conclusion?

@ Berserk,

Oviously you're not a parent or you would have shown concern as well. I would say that most adults who are parents would feel concern even if it wasn't their child that the statement was directed to. It's called a community mentality.

fyi

It wasn't friendly or comical.

You are a prime example of an average american parent that freaks out over any tiny detail. Do tell me, what harm comes out of the gm's statement?

Wendys
06-17-2010, 11:09 AM
You are a prime example of an average american parent that freaks out over any tiny detail. Do tell me, what harm comes out of the gm's statement?

let the granny rot

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 11:14 AM
In today's society you can't be too careful in protecting your child or children in general from preditors or acts of violence; whether in schools, from peers, or from on-line.

This shouldn't have to even be explained.

Ask a parent who's child has been killed (or abducted or whatever happened). They would tell you "maybe if I had noticed the little things, or maybe seen the warning signs I could have prevented my childs death, etc.

beowolf101
06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
In today's society you can't be too careful in protecting your child or children in general from preditors or acts of violence; whether in schools, from peers, or from on-line.

This shouldn't have to even be explained.

Ask a parent who's child has been killed (or abducted or whatever happened). They would tell you "maybe if I had noticed the little things, or maybe seen the warning signs I could have prevented my childs death, etc.
im pretty sure those kids where abducted for a reason
+ seems too me your a little too paranoid

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 12:40 PM
how many children have you known personally that's been killed(or abducted or whatever happened)? living life in a shell is just as good as dying

Having care and concern for others is called compassion. Watching out for other peoples children is included in that... a normal response for a parent.

Something I guess you wouldn't know about; especially if your single and living in a snowglobe. Sounds like you have experience with living life in a shell.

BleedingSoul
06-17-2010, 12:52 PM
Having care and concern for others is called compassion. Watching out for other peoples children is included in that... a normal response for a parent.

Something I guess you wouldn't know about; especially if your single and living in a snowglobe. Sounds like you have experience with living life in a shell.

tl;dr

I don't listen to garbage I just throw it away.

Shinn
06-17-2010, 03:06 PM

only you would take that serious I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser

ceyenne
06-17-2010, 03:26 PM
only you would take that serious I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser

Shinn,

That's a lot of love you're showing there. We have never met and I'm really not looking for a relationship right now. I'm sure there is someone out there for you though, in your age group. I wouldn't recommend trying to find love on a forum though or in an online game. It's really better to met face to face; don't you think?

^^

Berserk_Fury
06-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Shinn,

That's a lot of love you're showing there. We have never met and I'm really not looking for a relationship right now. I'm sure there is someone out there for you though, in your age group. I wouldn't recommend trying to find love on a forum though or in an online game. It's really better to met face to face; don't you think?

^^

Wow you really are brainless aren't you? You aren't a worried parent, you're just stupid.

BleedingSoul
06-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Shinn,

^^

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/watchingmatrimoney.jpg

bardiel7777
06-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Wow you really are brainless aren't you? You aren't a worried parent, you're just stupid.

I believe his/her response was pure sarcasm, Berserk.
At least Cayenne (though admittedly paranoid) is behaving much better than any one of you naysayers out there with nothing but insults. Don't be a Matrimoney.

And this thread should be closed soon.

-Itachi Uchiha-
06-17-2010, 06:18 PM

+1

[GM] Jamie
06-17-2010, 06:19 PM
that's enough :)