PDA

View Full Version : Your New CABAL GM is Here!!

[GM] Sky
06-18-2010, 01:34 AM
Hi, I'm Sky. Your new CABAL GM for North America User.
Though we do not know each other, we have something in common. Our common point is our love of CABAL. At the bare idea of CABAL GM, I go crazy.
I promise I will make CABAL a lot of fun and exciting as a variety of event and excellent counsel service. Let’s have a wonderful time.
I hope to see you again somewhere in the CABAL. Thank you.

[GM] DaisY
06-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Sky;58539']Let’s have a wonderful time.
Yay! :)

WhyEvenBother?
06-18-2010, 03:36 AM
i hope 1 more GM makes the tickets response "move", since it seems like its not even moving at all.

hanadin
06-18-2010, 04:00 AM
GM sky what class are you :D

Lust13
06-18-2010, 06:58 AM
Will we have event were we get to kill you? :D

Homeless
06-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Will we have event were we get to kill you? :D

lol xD

MandaloreTheIndomitible
06-18-2010, 07:01 AM
I dunno if I can trust a guy from earth, those earthlings are crazy ;)

icanfly
06-18-2010, 07:05 AM
if we going to have event please also make it for noobies. all the freaking event is only benefit high lv and noobies get nothing.

Matrimoney
06-18-2010, 07:09 AM
if we going to have event please also make it for noobies. all the freaking event is only benefit high lv and noobies get nothing.

you dont even realize how hard this game was before you guys got all these free pc items from weakened dungeons, shut it fool

-Itachi Uchiha-
06-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Hopefully [GM] Sky will be like Kalaydrah :O

GoughGhan
06-18-2010, 07:29 AM
you dont even realize how hard this game was before you guys got all these free pc items from weakened dungeons, shut it fool

Don't forget the leveling your skill ranks separately that we had too.

Wiccaan
06-18-2010, 07:32 AM
Punch grinding to dual trans... yay... -.-;

StrongOne
06-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Yea I got a question. How do get a hacked item on your account when you have never hacked in your life and then trade it without proper payment of alz when all the trades I did were for items or alz? Answer me that Sky.

GuardianPat
06-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Welcome to EstSoft, Sky!

How did you find us?

What's your nationality? o.o

What is your class in game?

Pie or cake?

What do you like in Cabal?

Homeless
06-18-2010, 10:04 AM
sky u better be online on cabal 24/7 or else...,:D

Flarius
06-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Yea I got a question. How do get a hacked item on your account when you have never hacked in your life and then trade it without proper payment of alz when all the trades I did were for items or alz? Answer me that Sky.

lolwut?

BleedingSoul
06-18-2010, 11:03 AM
[GM]Sky

I will destroy you.

StrongOne
06-18-2010, 11:31 AM
lolwut?

Hello, This is CABAL Support Team.

You have been blocked due to trading hacked item.
We found out that you have been trade hacked item without proper payment of alz.
This kind of action is not welcomed in our community.

If you have further question, please contact us again.

Thank you!
Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

Exactly what I said when I got this response from the GM's. Made no sense to me at all when I've never done anything illegal in Cabal. Maybe Sky can clarify more for me.

BleedingSoul
06-18-2010, 11:55 AM

Made no sense to me

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/DERP2.jpg

Thank me later Sky.

cabalstupid
06-18-2010, 12:23 PM
do u give out free stuff? if u do, let me know. I wont tell anyone . =P air hug FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
JKing

PacMan
06-18-2010, 12:26 PM

+1 try put rate in 1st slot and extend it, that should be epic weapon. A lots high lvl don't even have that g m really need change this shiet.

Lust13
06-18-2010, 01:32 PM
+1 !!!!!

BleedingSoul
06-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Active [GM] is active.

Brolic
06-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Sky;58539']Hi, I'm Sky. Your new CABAL GM for North America User.
Though we do not know each other, we have something in common. Our common point is our love of CABAL. At the bare idea of CABAL GM, I go crazy.
I promise I will make CABAL a lot of fun and exciting as a variety of event and excellent counsel service. Let’s have a wonderful time.

cool, maybe u can answer my 2 month old HD ticket.

ThisisaForumId
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
I dunno if I can trust a guy from earth, those earthlings are crazy ;)

Dear god, you're such a lol.

Matrimoney
06-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Hello, This is CABAL Support Team.

We found out that you have been trade hacked item without proper payment of alz.
This kind of action is not welcomed in our community.

If you have further question, please contact us again.

Thank you!
Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

Exactly what I said when I got this response from the GM's. Made no sense to me at all when I've never done anything illegal in Cabal. Maybe Sky can clarify more for me.

sounds like u managed to get an item that was hacked off of someones account without paying for it....get rocked

jimbo
06-18-2010, 05:12 PM

i hope that one more gm would read and understand all our ticket problems.......and take care of them

BleedingSoul
06-18-2010, 05:19 PM
i hope that one more gm would read and understand all our ticket problems.......and take care of them

I hope a new President can bring world changing fairies and wave his wand and make all problems go away.

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-18-2010, 07:22 PM
i hope 1 more GM makes the tickets response "move", since it seems like its not even moving at all.

i agree, Tickets are there opened for weeks. -.-

Rs071822
06-18-2010, 08:29 PM
WE Dont need more Gms all me need is for someone to answer our godly tickets we need our problems solved 1 tickets takes years to get and answer......So many GM but they dont take the time to look at 1 single tickets """"""not cool cabal not cool"""""""""

PacMan
06-18-2010, 11:50 PM
I hope a new President can bring world changing fairies and wave his wand and make all problems go away.

lol

Trouvo
06-18-2010, 11:59 PM

they already made it better for noobs for taking away the expiration date on all the items dropping in the weak dungies, maybe if you noobs stopped trying to sell the WRS entries for 2m each things would be better, screwing yourselves over with that

Welcome to EstSoft, Sky!
Pie or cake?

LMAO

WE Dont need more Gms all me need is for someone to answer our godly tickets we need our problems solved 1 tickets takes years to get and answer......So many GM but they dont take the time to look at 1 single tickets """"""not cool cabal not cool"""""""""
o.O am i the only one that has had all my hd tickets answered in a timely manner? or is it because im the only one that doesnt spam the hd until my ticket gets answered?

Valdoroth
06-19-2010, 12:10 AM
BL. They all are.

And welcome [GM] Sky

Rs071822
06-19-2010, 03:20 AM
o.O am i the only one that has had all my hd tickets answered in a timely manner? or is it because im the only one that doesnt spam the hd until my ticket gets answered?[/QUOTE]

me i dont have a ticket that needs answering i just need them to answer my brother's ticket...

[GM] DaisY
06-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Sorry about all the matters on the ticket.
We will do our best to serve you better.

darklordex
06-19-2010, 08:28 AM
welcome :D

PacMan
06-19-2010, 03:12 PM
DaisY;58935']Sorry about all the matters on the ticket.
We will do our best to serve you better.

Daisy awesome !!! Let have wonderful time !!!;)

BackUpMENG
06-19-2010, 04:30 PM
his location is earth every1 get 4chan on him kakakakaka

ceyenne
06-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Gm의 스카이 오신 것을 환영합니다

우리는 즐겁게 잘 포럼과 게임 상황을 예측

The heart felt intent of this is to welcome GM Sky and tell him/her that we anticipate great things. However, it doesn't appear to have translated well. LOL

I hope he/she hasn't died laughing. lol

BleedingSoul
06-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Gm의 스카이 오신 것을 환영합니다

우리는 즐겁게 잘 포럼과 게임 상황을 예측

Why do you even post?

jimbo
06-19-2010, 08:27 PM

and DONT FORGET UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM << anyone can read a ticket but i want to see some action

LILCHAOLAO
06-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Don't forget the leveling your skill ranks separately that we had too.

We didnt skill books or free 7 day prem when we started either.

LILCHAOLAO
06-20-2010, 05:40 PM
and DONT FORGET UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM << anyone can read a ticket but i want to see some action

Nice sig

thatmyerskid
06-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, we welcome you and its a pleasure to have you

jimbo
06-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Nice sig

thanks

ForumHavoc
06-21-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry Sky you can't be as awesome as Daisy.

meep49
06-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Seems Daisy has a stalker...

ForumHavoc
06-21-2010, 01:34 PM

Cool story, hoe.

ForumHavoc
06-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Cool story, hoe.

I mean, hey man what's up?

cheeseincan
06-21-2010, 01:58 PM
i like how the gm hasnt responded once since the first post

BleedingSoul
06-21-2010, 06:07 PM
i like how the gm hasnt responded once since the first post

You won't get unbanned loser.

syndrah
06-21-2010, 10:23 PM

fantastic. ticket #3368 and #5189 and implement familiar materials ffs.

GuardianPat
06-22-2010, 09:06 AM
one day if i find EstSoft in america, i will apply to become a GM under a new name >=)

somefool3x3
06-22-2010, 07:01 PM
I hope you are more HONEST than the other G M who was responding to my help tickets !

THE last time she responded she blatantly lied to me saying my acount was hacked at ogplanet
my guild records indicate my "lost / hacked " acount hasn't been activeated since I last used it !
the problem is at your end , transphering acounts .

Sheep
06-22-2010, 07:10 PM
i hope he responds to our help desk tickets xD

BleedingSoul
06-22-2010, 07:13 PM
They're gonna put the new on garbage duty

Fishy
06-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh yippeee! a new GM.....maybe I should apply....rofl id run em out of town with my effectiveness at answering HD tickets. =P then id hop on on my GM character and pvp random people until the workday was done :D

and you noobs whine far too much.....all the crap you get just handed to you, we never had. punch grinding to skill up, or having to use the different types of skills to level up each type, or better yet, we never had dummies til our lvl 90 rank up. none of this skill book crap, free prem, oh and lets not forget the pain in the ass grinding period to get to level 65.....ugh >:( you think you have it hard.....try playing the game like it used to be. its easier than i could even imagine to get your characters to high lvls and skills

GuardianPat
06-22-2010, 09:31 PM
2 options.

Normal version...
Fishy: *successfully apply for a GM job* Woot im a GM now! I will answer all the HD tickets

A year later...

Fishy: What a pain!!! >=O Why can't these noobs wait!? Gosh you dont have to spam the HD ticket.. just wait and be patient. geez

Super human version...
Fishy: *successfully apply for a GM job* Woot im a GM now! I will answer all the HD tickets

A year later...

Fishy: Hah! Nothing can't stop me! *continue doing the job perfectly*
Me: holy sheet :O hes doing a great job!!
Random judge1: 10!
Random judge2: 10!
Random judge3: 10!
Me: Perfect score! :O *feign*

[GM] DaisY
06-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Woot!

Fishy
06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
2 options.

Normal version...

A year later...

Fishy: What a pain!!! >=O Why can't these noobs wait!? Gosh you dont have to spam the HD ticket.. just wait and be patient. geez

Super human version...

A year later...

Fishy: Hah! Nothing can't stop me! *continue doing the job perfectly*
Me: holy sheet :O hes doing a great job!!
Random judge1: 10!
Random judge2: 10!
Random judge3: 10!
Me: Perfect score! :O *feign*

ROFLMFAO!!!!! i would be option two xD i'd work overtime for you guys lmfao

Deathlymonkey
06-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Punch grinding to dual trans... yay... -.-;

Geez, i spent so many days punching...got my first FS to dual trans at lvl 52 punching on bugsharks+

That thing was SOOO boring

Deathlymonkey
06-23-2010, 07:41 AM
we never had dummies til our lvl 90 rank up.

You aren't that old, dummies used to be premium only. Even at lvl 90 you couldn't use them if you weren't prem. They gave a LOT less skill exp too.

Fishy
06-23-2010, 08:38 AM
You aren't that old, dummies used to be premium only. Even at lvl 90 you couldn't use them if you weren't prem. They gave a LOT less skill exp too.

wow o.o never knew that lol

MiKe.
06-23-2010, 09:24 AM
hi hemm can help me y try to conect to server i download the full client but in the login says fail conect to the server please try later
is server down or somthing plz
if my question is in wrong place plz move sorry
Ty

Alphasee
06-23-2010, 11:56 AM
I didn't really think I was going to post on the forums, ever, but I guess you've motivated me to. Thanks sky. When will we be seeing you on the servers?

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 04:48 PM

i will do my best^^
Thank you.

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 04:53 PM
I didn't really think I was going to post on the forums, ever, but I guess you've motivated me to. Thanks sky. When will we be seeing you on the servers?
Hello Alphasee
It's so nice to meet you~
I usually reside in game. I look forward to see you soon
Thank you.

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 04:59 PM

Hello
I am a Force Shielder. I look forward to see you soon
Thank you.

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 05:02 PM

Hello WhyEvenBother?
I will do my best to respond to ticket.
Thank you

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Hello Sheep
I will do everything in my power to respond to ticket.
and other GM also are doing thier utmost for customer satisfaction.
Thank you.

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 05:10 PM
one day if i find EstSoft in america, i will apply to become a GM under a new name >=)

Hello GuardianPat
That's a Great Idea.
I look forward to see you soon
Thank you.

[GM] Sky
06-23-2010, 05:12 PM
I hope you are more HONEST than the other G M who was responding to my help tickets !

THE last time she responded she blatantly lied to me saying my acount was hacked at ogplanet
my guild records indicate my "lost / hacked " acount hasn't been activeated since I last used it !
the problem is at your end , transphering acounts .

Hello somefool3x3
I intend to do my very best to reply ticket
I and other GMs are doing our utmost for customer satisfaction.
Thank you.

PacMan
06-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Hello GM Sky

Fishy
06-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey GM Sky! You should message me on some of the requirements to be a Cabal GM for EST :D

xburnsmyheartx
06-23-2010, 10:19 PM
hello i been or should i say was playing since nobody was close to max lvl in this game i been 170 for awhile now and got alil bored is it possible that soon you can make new maps for the 170's past pf now and lvl quests again like the old days and make this saga go to the next phase. i got bored and just didn't wanna play anymore.

Rastan
06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
hello i been or should i say was playing since nobody was close to max lvl in this game i been 170 for awhile now and got alil bored is it possible that soon you can make new maps for the 170's past pf now and lvl quests again like the old days and make this saga go to the next phase. i got bored and just didn't wanna play anymore.

wb burns,long time no see

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Oh yippeee! a new GM.....maybe I should apply....rofl id run em out of town with my effectiveness at answering HD tickets. =P then id hop on on my GM character and pvp random people until the workday was done :D

and you noobs whine far too much.....all the crap you get just handed to you, we never had. punch grinding to skill up, or having to use the different types of skills to level up each type, or better yet, we never had dummies til our lvl 90 rank up. none of this skill book crap, free prem, oh and lets not forget the pain in the ass grinding period to get to level 65.....ugh >:( you think you have it hard.....try playing the game like it used to be. its easier than i could even imagine to get your characters to high lvls and skills
lol you sound like play the game *period* is a pain 4 you.

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Hello Hanadin
It's so nice to meet you.
I am a Force shielder
See you around!~

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello GM Sky
Nice to meet you PacMan
I also love PacMan~
See you around~

Brolic
06-24-2010, 05:04 PM
bust out with that [Epaulet Of Fighter +8 of Will +15] plox.

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 05:05 PM

Yo Sheep
Don't worry about that~
We Usually work vary hard
See you around~

Lethal
06-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Sky;61981']We Usually work vary hard

You must not know the definition of usually.

LadyzPrince
06-24-2010, 05:25 PM
ummm btw GM Sky is this person you out of curiosity j/w don't mind me just watch and see :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlrLeZio6r8&feature=PlayList&p=F7D2D142D59E2C51&playnext_from=PL&index=0

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
hello hanadin
I am a Force Shielder
See you around~

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:19 PM
hi hemm can help me y try to conect to server i download the full client but in the login says fail conect to the server please try later
is server down or somthing plz
if my question is in wrong place plz move sorry
Ty

Hello Mike
We truly appreciate your Posting.
But In case of ““Inquiry”, “In game error”, Please report them to Help Desk in Official CABAL HomePage(http://cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk)
Thank you!

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Hello Alphasee
I play CABALa fter work.
I look forword to see you soon.
Have a Great weekend

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Hello GM Sky

IT's so nice to meet you
PacMan
and i also used to play Pacman when i was kid
thank you

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey GM Sky! You should message me on some of the requirements to be a Cabal GM for EST :D

Hello
Fishy~ Are you looking for a Job in ESTsoft?
That's Funny.

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Well, we welcome you and its a pleasure to have you
Thank you so much thatmyerskid
It's so nice to meet you.

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Nice sig

I agree It so cool~

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm sorry Sky you can't be as awesome as Daisy.

I agree
Daisy is a awesome co-worker and good GM ^^

Lethal
06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Sky;62033']I agree
Daisy is a awesome co-worker and good GM ^^

Stick to garbage duty and floor mopping.

Give me another infraction and nobody else that does anything wrong I love to laugh at them

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:40 PM

Funny
I think It must be a just kidding
^^

Lethal
06-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Sky;62044']Funny
I think It must be a just kidding
^^

Come on sky, I want you to. Do something brah, come at me

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=GuardianPat;58635]Welcome to EstSoft, Sky!

How did you find us? My love of CABAL Leads me here~

What's your nationality? I born and raised in earth~^^

What is your class in game? Force Shielder

Thank you

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:45 PM
BL. They all are.

And welcome [GM] Sky

I am a Force shielder ^^
and i also have a Warrior and Wazard as a Sub-Character
Thank you

Lethal
06-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I will rule 34 Justin Bebier with another dude on your thread. Don't make me ruin it.

StrongOne
06-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks for replying to my tickets ^_^

Deathlymonkey
06-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Sky;62049']I am a Force shielder ^^
and i also have a Warrior and Wazard as a Sub-Character
Thank you

Isnt it like the 4th or 5th time you answer to that question?

hanadin
06-25-2010, 08:45 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) GM SKY is nice :) i really hope u get back to me on my account getting unblocked
btw guys be nice his new give him sometime :D
with ppl that are saying stupid things he wont even bother with you guys he has better stuff to do then just listen to your junk
p.s nice to meet you GM sky :)

Lethal
06-25-2010, 08:53 AM
he wont even bother with you guys he has better stuff to do then just listen to your junk

Take your own advice.

[GM] DaisY
06-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Stick to garbage duty and floor mopping.

Give me another infraction and nobody else that does anything wrong I love to laugh at them
You're meeeeeeeeeeaaaaan!

Lust13
06-27-2010, 12:32 AM
DaisY;63398']You're meeeeeeeeeeaaaaan!

Yes, Lethal is very mean he makes me cry sometimes :(

I Killed The Prom Queen
06-29-2010, 06:50 PM
ok Could you GMs start checking the help desk section at least do you job not sit on your butt doing nothing

my ticket hasn't been answered like in a month and a half, but I've noticed there's over 1000 tickets each month, I'm sure they're working hard even though I'm not happy that my ticket hasn't been answered yet. ppl should be nicer to them maybe they'll be happier to help.

YoungForum
06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
DaisY;63398']You're meeeeeeeeeeaaaaan!

Haha daisys kewl. i dont see u in game anymore tho i miss my gm buff :/

and nice to meet you sky hope u have a good time working for EST

toibidien
06-29-2010, 08:08 PM

the last thing we need is another GM like kalaydrah.

she worried about banning people who are actually there to play the game that ocassionally do something bad like swearing or pking.

what the GMs NEED to worry about is banning botters, hackers, and gold spammers

OhEmGee
06-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Passssss out CA Keys :D

[GM] Sky
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM

i wish i could ^^

[GM] Sky
06-30-2010, 04:57 PM
hi hanadin
I am a Force Shielder ^^
nice to meet you~

Takimaru
06-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Sky;64771']hi hanadin
I am a Force Shielder ^^
nice to meet you~

I challenge you to a pvp =D

SkyAlpha
06-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Woot! a gm named after me :D

AngelScythe
06-30-2010, 09:55 PM
He wanted to be named SkyAlpha but you already took his name before he apply to be a GM :P

SkyAlpha
06-30-2010, 10:05 PM
my name is super duper unique :D so GM Sky, care to reply to some of our months-old tickets? lol

AngelScythe
09-14-2010, 04:29 PM

Yeah right...

SpankyMcMeat
09-14-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah right...

stop resurrecting old threads! Arrrgghhhh

ihazpie
09-14-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh hi Sky.
Ticket No. 10117.
Answer it.
The end.

Sephiroth
09-14-2010, 08:11 PM
lolumad GM Sky

Seriously, Where is this awesome customer servive? 3 tickets un answered...

GM Sky, Step your game on son.

iSeeYou123
09-14-2010, 10:45 PM
GMs are just in it for the money

Valdoroth
09-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Sky;62049']I am a Force shielder ^^
and i also have a Warrior and Wizard as a Sub-Character

What's your nationality? I born and raised in earth~^^
Thank you

So you guys do play as players sometimes then ^_^. Cool. It's nice to see you guys come on more often these days looking for trouble makers and cheaters.

And I wasn't born here on earth i'm pretty sure. I don't react to anything like 'normal' people and lack most emotions for the most part. Maybe i'm like part vulcan or something o.o. And since lethal want's to be banned so badly y not block his IP?

iSeeYou123
09-15-2010, 02:13 AM
So you guys do play as players sometimes then ^_^. Cool. It's nice to see you guys come on more often these days looking for trouble makers and cheaters.

And I wasn't born here on earth i'm pretty sure. I don't react to anything like 'normal' people and lack most emotions for the most part. Maybe i'm like part vulcan or something o.o. And since lethal want's to be banned so badly y not block his IP?

cool story bro..oh and btw your late at replying

cerverus3
09-15-2010, 04:51 AM
i saw GMsky kick o ban a spam bot on bi yesterday =O

Sephiroth
09-15-2010, 06:22 AM
i saw GMsky kick o ban a spam bot on bi yesterday =O

Cool Story Bro LOL

I saw one the other day on...OH WAIT...

I havent.

DrifterX
09-15-2010, 07:00 AM
welcome to NA cabal gm sky

AngelScythe
09-15-2010, 07:49 AM
GM Sky, stop abusing your powers or we will bring you down

Next time if you close a thread, STATE THE REASON GDIT!!!!