PDA

View Full Version : Game guard worth it?

PlayToy
06-19-2010, 04:23 AM
I did some research on game guard and alot of versions have a rootkit in them that is almost impossible to get rid of.On top of that some say it can have a backdoor trojan that embeds itself deep within your system thats almost undetectable by virus control systems?And if the version that your using does not have one in it an experienced hacker can use it on you anyways.Now please dont spam me on this threa on what i said,i did not accuse EST of hacking!!:confused:

Immortal Dilemma
06-19-2010, 04:36 AM
I recommend the hacksheild that OPG was using or do the same thing that Combat Arms does launch the game threw the website.

PlayToy
06-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Same here,i also play CA's myself,lol

BleedingSoul
06-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Gameguard blows

Flarius
06-19-2010, 07:33 AM
I recommend the hacksheild that OPG was using or do the same thing that Combat Arms does launch the game threw the website.

lol no. do you know how many hackers are on combat arms?

PlayToy
06-19-2010, 10:52 AM
lol no. do you know how many hackers are on combat arms?

Yea i know,in order to keep up with the asses that do hack i had to in order to play the game.

Wiccaan
06-19-2010, 11:08 AM

OGP's client used Xtrap, which can be fully unhooked from the game with two simple edits to the executable. It's not secure at all, and the version CABAL used when OGP ran the game was extremely outdated. It's not more secure then GameGuard.

GameGuard, in terms of game security, is one of the better choices. Not to say it's the best, and regardless of what is used, there will always be flaws and methods to bypass things. Security is nothing more then flawed logic with the intent to do better with something. No matter how many innovations technology will have, there will be loopholes to bypass stuff.

Sheep
06-19-2010, 12:23 PM
OGP's client used Xtrap, which can be fully unhooked from the game with two simple edits to the executable. It's not secure at all, and the version CABAL used when OGP ran the game was extremely outdated. It's not more secure then GameGuard.

GameGuard, in terms of game security, is one of the better choices. Not to say it's the best, and regardless of what is used, there will always be flaws and methods to bypass things. Security is nothing more then flawed logic with the intent to do better with something. No matter how many innovations technology will have, there will be loopholes to bypass stuff.

+9000