PDA

View Full Version : LAG and D/C

NewEra
06-19-2010, 05:24 PM
hi I'm coming back form a year vacation and i wanted to know is it true that people been lagging and D/C a lot is it true i just wanna know what should my pc have to require to not have lag or D/C problems cuz my pc is 512mb Ram and 3.4pentium 4 and 150 GB drive is that good enough to not make it lag or is there a programe to download to take lags off ^^ thanks

CyrStalAFX
06-19-2010, 05:48 PM
lol ^_^

BleedingSoul
06-19-2010, 06:03 PM
delete system 32 and make ur comp faster

NewEra
06-24-2010, 06:12 PM
oh thanks it works thanks man or girl

Sheep
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
no, do NOT even touch that folder, lol.
you should be fine anyway. your latency, or ping, lag doesnt rely on your hardware (wit hthe exception of your internet card xD)
you should have no trouble palying it. jsut make sure everything else that uses internet is off so there will bem ore for cabal.

Lethal
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
no, do NOT even touch that folder, lol.
you should be fine anyway. your latency, or ping, lag doesnt rely on your hardware (wit hthe exception of your internet card xD)
you should have no trouble palying it. jsut make sure everything else that uses internet is off so there will bem ore for cabal.

stop trolling him sheep jesus

Sheep
06-24-2010, 06:29 PM
stop trolling him sheep jesus

no u

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 06:49 PM
hi I'm coming back form a year vacation and i wanted to know is it true that people been lagging and D/C a lot is it true i just wanna know what should my pc have to require to not have lag or D/C problems cuz my pc is 512mb Ram and 3.4pentium 4 and 150 GB drive is that good enough to not make it lag or is there a programe to download to take lags off ^^ thanks

Dear NewEar
We appreciate your Posting.
But In case of “Inquiry”, “In game error”, Please report them to Help Desk in Official CABAL HomePage(http://cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk)
Thank you!