PDA

View Full Version : Did We Strike A Nerve Cabal?

LostYourMind
06-23-2010, 02:23 AM
Good because you are on our last nerve! You can delete all the posts you want, but it still doesn't change the facts. Delete key posts, but leave other posts there, that are rude and crude. Go figure!

You GM's are the most unprofessional bunch yet. Next time you do your cutesy reply to people in this forum, look at their sigs, and comments. The one post the guy is telling you F You and you just ignore it and do a cute reply? What's up with that? How about doing your job, and stop worrying about being "one of the gang", making buddies. All you are doing is encouraging these idiots in forum on some of your comments. We don't need buddies, we need this game fixed and tickets answered.

You call it public relations? No it's not. Public relations is getting the job done in a timely and professional manner. You can make buddies later when there is time. Looking at the major backup of help desk tickets alone, you need to focus on that first and foremost!

Rastan
06-23-2010, 03:13 AM
dude,calm down and go take a shower,better yet,it's spring time almost summer,go outside and socialize with RL people,face to face,yeah,trolls are annoying and yeah gm's on forums are kinda biased,but so what?!?!.......relax or your gonna give yourself a heart attack.............almost damn near gave me a stroke with yur e-rage

ceyenne
06-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Go take a look at a different game forum -- pick one, and you will quickly see that this is so not normal. I have never seen such low quality of a game or a forum anywhere. The stupidity and trash that exists on this forum is unreal. Forums are about the game, not about who hates who and who can post the most idiotic stuff. The fact that this forum is not maintained and that the GM's allow this garbage says so much.

There is a low player base for valid reasons.

Low quality game and a forum that suxs major. This game is fail in so many ways. Why would you stay with this game when there are games out there that are much better in every single way?

You want to see quality? Check out the Aika game and forum. You will be amazed.

Is a new version of Cabal going to make a difference? I highly doubt it.

I am so done with Cabal.

For all you children who don't have the patience or ability to read this... stbu

Wiccaan
06-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Go take a look at a different game forum -- pick one, and you will quickly see that this is so not normal. I have never seen such low quality of a game or a forum anywhere. The stupidity and trash that exists on this forum is unreal. Forums are about the game, not about who hates who and who can post the most idiotic stuff. The fact that this forum is not maintained and that the GM's allow this garbage says so much.

Kinda what you should expect with a free mmo. There are some that have better communities but most are like this. GMs that do close to nothing, support tickets that are unanswered, forums that are full of preteens and trolls etc. Every free MMO that I've played is the same way pretty much. I still prefer CABAL, the game itself, over the rest though.

Low quality game and a forum that suxs major. This game is fail in so many ways. Why would you stay with this game when there are games out there that are much better in every single way?

The forum itself doesn't really have much to do with the game being low quality. There are more successful games that don't have any central communities and strictly have fan-based sites only. While I do agree anyone that comes to this forum first before even looking at the game might get turned off from it, it's not the sole reason for any major impact on the player base.

Is a new version of Cabal going to make a difference? I highly doubt it.

I am so done with Cabal.

I agree with the doubt of changes to be done with any future versions of CABAL. In the end it will land up being the same thing. The NA version of this game has been in the gutter community and support wise since it started.

On a side note if a GM reads this, why not appoint some players to be forum moderators and help keep the forums cleaned up? I'm sure there are some people whom would volunteer to do it. Granted I would highly suggest not making it a user voted thing to accept people as it's obvious what would happen if that occurs. But instead have something like an application section to apply to be a moderator and a GM can look around the forum for that users posts and see how they have been on the forum, if they are a troll, etc. Just a thought to help cleanup the forum some.

UnknownBlader
06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm just looking at your .gif sig.

Is she drinking her period?

how else is she going to dispose of her stinky fish fluids

chaosomega
06-23-2010, 08:42 PM
u cant judge the g.ms until you actually see how much work needs to be done, cause if more than 5000 people post multiple times look how much work they need to do

achille32
06-23-2010, 11:10 PM
first of all, i agree with u .. they delete threads that state FACTS.. and keep the threads where evry 1 insults and flames each other etx..why ??? i think the best idea i read was the forums moderators.
U choose some people that are cool and respectfull ( no pre teens ) and give them the job to close flame threads if they start getting 2 far.

Brolic
06-23-2010, 11:12 PM
1-562-000-0000 .. hit me up i can solve this for j0o

[GM] DaisY
06-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks for your concern.
However, like answering the tickets, monitoring forum and communicating with CABAL users are part of our job, too.
Also, we sincerely apologize for the delay of reply.
We have been going through overwhelming number of tickets since the service open, and are doing our best to serve you as soon as we can.
So please do wait with patience.
I'll close this thread.