PDA

View Full Version : DarrkD one shots Spur.

renji642
06-23-2010, 06:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEveEXP8u7Y

nuff said.

Flarius
06-23-2010, 06:49 AM
wonder if all classes will get a cool new skill like that

raisokushundou
06-23-2010, 06:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yoLUoLlmPA too

renji642
06-23-2010, 07:01 AM
fa skill looks lame :\

hanadin
06-23-2010, 07:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yoLUoLlmPA too

wait how come they got new moves is it cause of upgrades?

Spur
06-23-2010, 07:15 AM
only if dark doesnt die from the meteor first

WIpwns
06-23-2010, 07:53 AM
the lvl 170 lvled

magerlad
06-23-2010, 08:54 AM
wow damn, that is one hell of a nice new skill, WA skill looks darn clean and awesome lol. FA was nice but I'm more interested in the WA's skills, oohh the range.

Takimaru
06-23-2010, 09:04 AM
everybody watching the warrior look at the epic wiz skill on the right

Fishy
06-23-2010, 09:13 AM

o.o i definitely think spur's meteor >>> DarrkDs flashy sword dance

Lethal
06-23-2010, 09:14 AM

Looks like a souped up chain explosion

The FS skill is on the bottom left of the FA video it's beast.

Matrimoney
06-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Looks like a souped up chain explosion

The FS skill is on the bottom left of the FA video it's beast.

look at this kid still trolling after i reported him about his sig and got him banned..

hes like a c0ck-a-roach

Lethal
06-23-2010, 09:21 AM
look at this kid still trolling after i reported him about his sig and got him banned..

hes like a c0ck-a-roach

Lawl only way you can beat me is by reporting. GG like I care

Berserk_Fury
06-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Are we getting a new skill rank or just new skills? Sure would like some more skill points.

magerlad
06-23-2010, 09:41 AM

LOL didn't even see that hahahahaha. Nice magma explosion lol!

WIpwns
06-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Are we getting a new skill rank or just new skills? Sure would like some more skill points.

new trans skill

WIpwns
06-23-2010, 10:13 AM
New Blader Skill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

Chris7
06-23-2010, 10:53 AM
more reason for spur to get shat on.

GoldFalcon22
06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
New Blader Skill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)
i hate u =.=

UnknownBlader
06-23-2010, 11:28 AM
U know who got shat on this dog by this deer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY4U4waKNU

LastHour
06-23-2010, 05:50 PM
more reason for spur to get shat on.

You haven't checked your info it seems. Unlike the FA skill which is 80% amp, the WA/BL skills will both be 70% amp and only slighter higher atk than their gm/comp counterparts. The BLs get +20% crit dmg on theirs but WA has nothing special and neither of the two are orange text. Due to this, WW > new skill most likely when it comes :).

Edit:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2z6ru4g.jpg

-WA on left, BL on right

jimbo
06-23-2010, 05:53 PM
wow damn, that is one hell of a nice new skill, WA skill looks darn clean and awesome lol. FA was nice but I'm more interested in the WA's skills, oohh the range.

exactly good for war lol when a fs go fa fade i still got range skils besides sw lol

Sheep
06-23-2010, 05:55 PM
You haven't checked your info it seems. Unlike the FA skill which is 80% amp, the WA/BL skills will both be 70% amp and only slighter higher atk than their gm/comp counterparts. The BLs get +20% crit dmg on theirs but WA has nothing special and neither of the two are orange text. Due to this, WW > new skill most likely when it comes :).
yeah, if only it had orange text :(
still has epic dps though.

renji642
06-23-2010, 08:03 PM

Edit:

-WA on left, BL on right

pretty sure.......91atk on warrior skill > 20dmg....... or maybe its the same...w/e whereas even though fa skill gets 80 amp(only 10more)...the attack on it is only..672 at lvl 9...i dunno how that works out for you...i dunno....haha , whats the atk on shooting star?

Rastan
06-23-2010, 09:02 PM
anyone else notice the fa's 5.1 sec cd time at level 9?

Hatsuho
06-24-2010, 01:58 AM
anyone else notice the fa's 5.1 sec cd time at level 9?

no but do you notice how mad spur is?

[GM] Sky
06-24-2010, 02:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEveEXP8u7Y

nuff said.

So Cool~~~

LastHour
06-24-2010, 04:01 AM
pretty sure.......91atk on warrior skill > 20dmg....... or maybe its the same...w/e whereas even though fa skill gets 80 amp(only 10more)...the attack on it is only..672 at lvl 9...i dunno how that works out for you...i dunno....haha , whats the atk on shooting star?

Its not 20 crit dmg or anything, its a 20% boost on the skills overall damage itself. This is just for base damage, then apply critical on top of it. This is why good orange texts hit crazy hard compared to the non-orange texts. Look at wiz with 0 orange texts and how weak its finisher is in comparison to other classes.

If you want more realistic numbers I'll take out the WW multiplier. I made a pretty good WA using 40 amp, 150 crit, 1050 atk on my calc for regular pvp with a lv 9 whirlwind. His base WW damage is 716 b/c of the orange text. If I take that out? His base damage becomes 596, a loss of 120 base damage.

Lets compare that to the new skill which you say has 91 add attack more and is thus better. Even by regular standards this is already lower than WW, but theres more. Since this is PvP that add attack will be divided by 4 for the PvP formula. 91/4 = 22.75. You will gain 22.75 base damage off of the lvl 9 whirlwind *if it did not have orange text*.

596 + 22.75 = ~619. 619 would be the base damage off the new skill for this WA in PvP compared to almost 100 higher for WW with 716.

As you can see it doesn't matter, WW with the orange text is by far superior to this skill in PvP terms as a finisher.

jeizero
06-24-2010, 12:59 PM
the lvl 170 lvled

omg!!! it lvled up to 171...

renji642
06-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Its not 20 crit dmg or anything, its a 20% boost on the skills overall damage itself. This is just for base damage, then apply critical on top of it. This is why good orange texts hit crazy hard compared to the non-orange texts. Look at wiz with 0 orange texts and how weak its finisher is in comparison to other classes.

If you want more realistic numbers I'll take out the WW multiplier. I made a pretty good WA using 40 amp, 150 crit, 1050 atk on my calc for regular pvp with a lv 9 whirlwind. His base WW damage is 716 b/c of the orange text. If I take that out? His base damage becomes 596, a loss of 120 base damage.

Lets compare that to the new skill which you say has 91 add attack more and is thus better. Even by regular standards this is already lower than WW, but theres more. Since this is PvP that add attack will be divided by 4 for the PvP formula. 91/4 = 22.75. You will gain 22.75 base damage off of the lvl 9 whirlwind *if it did not have orange text*.

596 + 22.75 = ~619. 619 would be the base damage off the new skill for this WA in PvP compared to almost 100 higher for WW with 716.

As you can see it doesn't matter, WW with the orange text is by far superior to this skill in PvP terms as a finisher.

yo................................................ .................................................. ...........................S t F u son , no need to go all N3rd mode.

Edit:

-WA on left, BL on right
ARE YOU RETARDED?

WhirlWind atk is 854 AT LVL 18. the same attack as the new blader skill. the new warriror skill is 945 atk AT LVL 9...do you see the difference now? keep in mind that they are both multi hit skills ;\ , also the cast time is alot faster so new skill dookies on ww.

Lethal
06-24-2010, 01:45 PM
yo................................................ .................................................. ...........................S t F u son , no need to go all N3rd mode.

He's not the one playing Cabal.

renji642
06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
He's not the one playing Cabal.

your only not playing cabal because your banned.

Jeazy
06-24-2010, 02:06 PM
i could one shot darkd np

Homeless
06-24-2010, 02:09 PM
i could one shot darkd np

lol u cant even beat xc0n

Jeazy
06-24-2010, 02:12 PM
xcon>darkd thats why

jimbo
06-24-2010, 03:11 PM
U know who got shat on this dog by this deer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY4U4waKNU
wow

renji642
06-24-2010, 04:28 PM
deer video...totally not cool..

LastHour
06-24-2010, 05:39 PM

ARE YOU RETARDED?

WhirlWind atk is 854 AT LVL 18. the same attack as the new blader skill. the new warriror skill is 945 atk AT LVL 9...do you see the difference now? keep in mind that they are both multi hit skills ;\ , also the cast time is alot faster so new skill dookies on ww.

Lol, rage on me for being a "geek" then you fail trying to best me at it all in one post. Classic bro. Its as you said a 91 attack difference between both skills lvl 9. 854 attack is lv 9 whirlwind not 18, check again.

I've already shown you the difference between orange text and the 91 add attack and the proof was in the post of mine you quoted. Clearly I missed something in school when they taught 619 > 716. If you don't understand it or how damage formulas work in general for PvP, then please stop insulting yourself in these nonsense posts that 91 more power is SO imba in PvP even without the all important orange text. Until you can prove your words in mathematics, then don't post again or you'll just be admitting your own lack of understanding on the subject.

Also, what does multi-hit have to do with ANYTHING in damage? All it does is divide up the numbers to make it look more flashy by a certain ratio, it would do the same damage if it was a single hit. All it is at the end of the day is how its displayed to the user.

Sheep
06-24-2010, 06:49 PM
seismic wave < quake < whirlwind.

end of story >_>

renji642
06-24-2010, 08:13 PM
lvl 18 SW is 854 atk...thats what i was refering to, made an error and got my skills crossed... ok...your still a n3rd though.

Lol, rage on me for being a "geek" then you fail trying to best me at it all in one post. Classic bro. Its as you said a 91 attack difference between both skills lvl 9. 854 attack is lv 9 whirlwind not 18, check again.

I've already shown you the difference between orange text and the 91 add attack and the proof was in the post of mine you quoted. Clearly I missed something in school when they taught 619 > 716. If you don't understand it or how damage formulas work in general for PvP, then please stop insulting yourself in these nonsense posts that 91 more power is SO imba in PvP even without the all important orange text. Until you can prove your words in mathematics, then don't post again or you'll just be admitting your own lack of understanding on the subject.

Also, what does multi-hit have to do with ANYTHING in damage? All it does is divide up the numbers to make it look more flashy by a certain ratio, it would do the same damage if it was a single hit. All it is at the end of the day is how its displayed to the user.
and your constant walls of text that i read the first line and skip through the rest and then judge you to be a N3rd on...do not help.

Sheep
06-24-2010, 08:19 PM
LastHour posts = automatic tl;dr

LastHour
06-24-2010, 08:58 PM
lvl 18 SW is 854 atk...thats what i was refering to, made an error and got my skills crossed... ok...your still a n3rd though.

and your constant walls of text that i read the first line and skip through the rest and then judge you to be a N3rd on...do not help.

Your inability or lack of will to read even a paragraph is not my fault. Yes, the N3rd insult was so offensive. Despite my prediction your at least 15x/16x on this online game, because you spell ne-rd "N3rd" your obviously are not fit to be put in the same category.

You also talked about multi hit skills and referenced WW several times saying the new skill dookies on it. Sounds more like you've realized what I have said and are doing some back pedaling. Not to mention this topic was started by you with "DarkD one shots spur"; with the new skill video below it is strongly implying you believed the new skill would accomplish this when it was proven by me WW will still be superior over it.

@Sheep: Keep supplying us with inadequate or misinformation, just keep doing that job for us.

BackUpMENG
06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Your inability or lack of will to read even a paragraph is not my fault. Yes, the N3rd insult was so offensive. Despite my prediction your at least 15x/16x on this online game, because you spell ne-rd "N3rd" your obviously are not fit to be put in the same category.

You also talked about multi hit skills and referenced WW several times saying the new skill dookies on it. Sounds more like you've realized what I have said and are doing some back pedaling. Not to mention this topic was started by you with "DarkD one shots spur"; with the new skill video below it is strongly implying you believed the new skill would accomplish this when it was proven by me WW will still be superior over it.

@Sheep: Keep supplying us with inadequate or misinformation, just keep doing that job for us.

neiro when u coming back to pwn every1 with ur fa

Sheep
06-24-2010, 09:21 PM

tl;dr
lol, he mad cuz we're all twice as smart as him. sorry, lasthour, your stupid :\

LastHour
06-25-2010, 02:47 AM
tl;dr
lol, he mad cuz we're all twice as smart as him. sorry, lasthour, your stupid :\

Far from raging with the tone I used previously.

Say what you want about my intelligence, I really don't care what some teenage kid halfway across the country thinks about me. Instead of insulting others' intelligence, maybe you should consider your own. You went off releasing a poorly completed calculator b/c of your inability to even use the search function on the forums. Perhaps you should consider that if I'm as stupid as you claim, what you would amount to then. You've been spiting me for that ever since that incident wherever I post.

renji642
06-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walls of text............................s t f u.

Sheep
06-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Far from raging with the tone I used previously.

Say what you want about my intelligence, I really don't care what some teenage kid halfway across the country thinks about me. Instead of insulting others' intelligence, maybe you should consider your own. You went off releasing a poorly completed calculator b/c of your inability to even use the search function on the forums. Perhaps you should consider that if I'm as stupid as you claim, what you would amount to then. You've been spiting me for that ever since that incident wherever I post.

tl;dr
lol u still mad, boy. it's a well-known fact that your a 13 yr old boy (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/13-year-old_boy) JAJAJAJAJAJA