PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle pvp is the new thing.

oXIo
06-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Truth. Go crazy with fade, blink, shorts, debuffs now ^_^

Lethal
06-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Posting this because you can't keep up with anyone in a legit pvp, Yum?

Jeazyy
06-24-2010, 09:42 AM
i'll rock you anyway you like lethal get on my level

Lethal
06-24-2010, 09:44 AM
get on my level

I only go in one direction, and that's up.

oXIo
06-24-2010, 09:45 AM
no cuz wiz are the best class in standing pvp /end sarcasm

Berserk_Fury
06-24-2010, 09:47 AM
This game has way too many restrictions during pvp to make freestyle effective. Want free style go to warchannel or try aion.

oXIo
06-24-2010, 09:49 AM
This game has way too many restrictions during pvp to make freestyle effective. Want free style go to warchannel or try aion.

sry id rather have freestyle pvp since im too poor to buy hp pots and spam them in pk/ war
also, list those restrictions besides a "laggy internet connection/ computer"

beowolf101
06-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Mhm I think every one would complain about fbs then lol

Rastan
06-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Truth. Go crazy with fade, blink, shorts, debuffs now ^_^

k,gl with that,i tried the same thing about a year ago with the same results,people are addicted to their combo and too lazy to re-target

I say do it anyways tho regardless of the crybabys,maybe you'll start a movement of *gasp* SKILL BASED PVP'S!!!!

Berserk_Fury
06-24-2010, 11:36 AM
sry id rather have freestyle pvp since im too poor to buy hp pots and spam them in pk/ war
also, list those restrictions besides a "laggy internet connection/ computer"

You can't move while casting attacks
You can't use hp pots

Lethal
06-24-2010, 11:42 AM
You can't move while casting attacks
Technically you can.

toibidien
06-24-2010, 12:02 PM
who would ever want to freestyle pvp a FB though? thats like suiside. you know your just going to either waste mana pots or get stuck in place while they fade all over

EterNity
06-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Cabal PvP is a joke once you try out Guild war, or Aion.

Flarius
06-24-2010, 12:34 PM

or lineage2

Lethal
06-24-2010, 01:11 PM
who would ever want to freestyle pvp a FB though? thats like suiside. you know your just going to either waste mana pots or get stuck in place while they fade all over

Instant immunity+ Vampire suits.

Any classes who don't have ii have range, which renders debuffs useless.

Force Bladers have more holes in their offense and defense than swiss cheese.

Berserk_Fury
06-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Instant immunity+ Vampire suits.

Any classes who don't have ii have range, which renders debuffs useless.

Force Bladers have more holes in their offense and defense than swiss cheese.

Love the new sig.

Shinn
06-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Love the new sig.

what he said

Sheep
06-24-2010, 02:13 PM
"everytime they run away, i count it as another win."

so true, amirite?

IaMaLive
06-24-2010, 07:28 PM

forealz mang, who else is waiting for guild wars 2!!!!

Sheep
06-24-2010, 08:10 PM

i play aion too and i still liek cabal better -_-
what lvl are you in aion?

and btw, guild wars is totally stupid, lol. you must be kidding me. i thought you were a gamer, meng :\ gamers dont play fail crap like guild wars and runescape xD

EterNity
06-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Watch in 720p, please!

4 vs 4 in Arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed8hdMnyFGY

Small group PvP not your taste?

Try this..fortress raid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywLS9b4kysA

If you are anti social, try this solo PvP...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrV1kPk_0k

KillinEye
06-25-2010, 07:01 AM

Not really. Everybody would make sure they can avoid MF (which isn't hard at all nowadays). Then again, unmove is also a problem, but WI, FA, mFS also have ranged attacks which they can use when being unmoved. BL and WA can use immunity to avoid unmove in the first place.

But anyway, who ever said spamming skills in combo is pro?

Spur
06-25-2010, 07:19 AM

theres a reason y root is not allowed in korean style pvp along with bms/aura. aside from these the only thing left is the unspoken rule of no running back to town and heal. besides these 2 anything goes for me and i got no challenge in game so far

Lethal
06-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Watch in 720p, please!

All their skills are gross. In the first video all that's happening is some red wizard is shooting lightning from some body orifice or something.

Cabal > Aion in skills.

EterNity
06-25-2010, 07:27 AM
All their skills are gross. In the first video all that's happening is some red wizard is shooting lightning from some body orifice or something.

Cabal > Aion in skills.

I thought this post is about PvP style not eye candies o.O

Asides from that Aion has way better graphic than Cabal.

Sheep
06-25-2010, 07:31 AM
I thought this post is about PvP style not eye candies o.O

Asides from that Aion has way better graphic than Cabal.

yes, but the skills look stupid... and the armor sets are reused over and over T____T it all looks the same.
what lvl are you?
And i like comboing and not being knocked down alot better than being stunned in aion and having to deal with s that like to use healing skills while im stunned or in aethers :\
Besides, being able to 2shot people is awesome.

EterNity
06-25-2010, 07:41 AM
yes, but the skills look stupid... and the armor sets are reused over and over T____T it all looks the same.
what lvl are you?
And i like comboing and not being knocked down alot better than being stunned in aion and having to deal with s that like to use healing skills while im stunned or in aethers :\
Besides, being able to 2shot people is awesome.

Did you really play the game?

Aion has the most diverse armor models of all current MMORPGs.

It is almost impossible to find two players that are using the same armor.

You can even re-skin the armor to make it looks like any other armor in game and also change the color of the gear.

Knocked down, stun, aether hold, stumble, Knocked back, godstone proc are all fair game. It can be avoided if one knows how to play their classes.

One shot people is possible in Aion...just in case if you don't know.

Another thing about Cabal that I don't understand is that FA cannot heal in a duel but all other classes can use all their skills.

Also, Cabal focused more on the personal skill graphic, Aion focused more on the big group PvPvE.

That's probably another reason why people likes Cabal cause it is not complicated.

All you have to do is 1. time the combo right 2. Choose right class 3. have better gear = win in duel.

In Aion, I can roflstomp a person that is completely out-gear me by far but it will never happen in Cabal.

Sheep
06-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Did you really play the game?

Aion has the most diverse armor models of all current MMORPGs.

It is almost impossible to find 2 players that are using the same armor.

You can even re-skin the armor to make it looks like any other armor in game and also change the color of the gear.

Knocked down, stun, aether hold, stumble, Knocked back, godstone proc are all fair game. It can be avoided if one knows how to play their classes.

One shot people is possible in Aion...just in case if you don't know.

Another thing about Cabal that I don't understand is that FA cannot heal in a duel since all other classes can use all their skills.

That's probably another reason why people likes Cabal cause it is not complicated.

All you have to do is time the combo right and have better gear = win in duel.
exactly, thats what makes it fun..
and the last 3 sets of armor i had were all exactly the same, just different colors.. all looks the same. and again, the skills don't look near as good as cabal's.
Yes, i know how to avoid these things, but it's very annoying, and my skills wont be cooled forever. It's inevitable eventually.
i know the high lvled gear looks amazing, but all the gear below it just looks lame.

another thing, i like being able to fight 2 people at once and win. i don't want to have to spend 5 minutes just to kill someone, lol

Spamzor
06-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Wat Et says is all true , even Jade Dynasty pvp is different from cabal with each class being unique u have to know how to play ur class and the armors aren't completely different to each person but at lest there are more options than in cabal when its so hard to make a living u end up having crap defense in OSM and not having a chance to fight against other classes like Warriors, the one shotting and 2 shotting isn't even fair game play that's just straight up g hey pvp, not giving another person a chance to fight back is just stupid , its a game after all , yes Aion has better Environmental and NPC graphics than cabal but cabal has the best looking skills so far. I much prefere free style pvp when wizards (who know how to play their class , has a good computer and connection) have a chance to beat other classes , cabal is still a bit unbalanced when it comes to pvp mele classes all have hard hitting ranged attacks ... wth is that? the wizards have a 1-4 ranged skill that hits the hardest + no multi hit skills soo wizards dmg outside of BM is crap = hudge dis advantage, And FA(healing class) can't heal at least a bit (nullified heal) in pvp soo they can get 2 shotted as well , and also FA needs AMP Wizards need Crit dmg and Rate , but look FA has the crit dmg and rate buff , Wiz has the amp buff -.-, whilst all the other classes have buffs that give them a HUGE boost in over all dmg output = advantage.

EterNity
06-25-2010, 08:12 AM
exactly, thats what makes it fun..
and the last 3 sets of armor i had were all exactly the same, just different colors.. all looks the same. and again, the skills don't look near as good as cabal's.
Yes, i know how to avoid these things, but it's very annoying, and my skills wont be cooled forever. It's inevitable eventually.
i know the high lvled gear looks amazing, but all the gear below it just looks lame.

another thing, i like being able to fight 2 people at once and win. i don't want to have to spend 5 minutes just to kill someone, lol

I like Aion cause I like complicated things!!

and for the last sentence... Check the WA solo video I posted above and the WI video below...

A good player in Aion can 1 vs 5 or even 1 vs 6... I am pretty sure you haven't play it enough to be able to compare two games.

Here is a WI PvP in Aion... He also explains what he did in comment :)

He is level 46 fighting level 50s (That's equal to level 150 fighting level 170 in Cabal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZ8ybRFEFQ

Sheep
06-25-2010, 08:15 AM
I like Aion cause I like complicated things!!

and for the last sentence... Check the solo video I posted above...

A good player in Aion can 1 vs 5 or even 1 vs 6... I am pretty sure you haven't play it enough to be able to compare two games.

Here is a WI PvP in Aion... He also explains what he did in comment :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZ8ybRFEFQ

yes, but it still took 6 minutes :\ in cabal ,that would take less than 1 minute.
you tsill ahvent told me what lvl/class you are yet! :O

EterNity
06-25-2010, 08:33 AM
yes, but it still took 6 minutes :\ in cabal ,that would take less than 1 minute.
you tsill ahvent told me what lvl/class you are yet! :O

Me? Cabal level 170 FA and Aion level 50 Chanter.

ughhh...in the video he kill people in seconds...He slow down the video so you can see what he's doing better >.>

Sheep
06-25-2010, 08:38 AM
i see. imo, its not very fun to just be stunned the entire time and not have any chance to attack :\

Lethal
06-25-2010, 08:55 AM
i see. imo, its not very fun to just be stunned the entire time and not have any chance to attack :\

Don't you play a class with down lock?

EterNity
06-25-2010, 09:15 AM

You can stuck magic resist to decrease the chance to get stunned, also you have a skill called "remove shock" that remove all alter stats.

Also, most of the classes have their unique skill to decrease the chance or dodge the stun skills.

My profile (http://na.aiononline.com/characters/Triniel/Polyhymnia)

Sheep
06-25-2010, 09:18 AM
im a sin xD if i dont sneak up on you properly, im screwed :\

Sheep
06-25-2010, 09:20 AM
You can stuck magic resist to decrease the chance to get stunned, also you have a skill called "remove shock" that remove all alter stats.

Also, most of the classes have their unique skill to decrease the chance or dodge the stun skills.

EWWWW, ELYOS, lol

BackUpMENG
06-25-2010, 10:00 AM

looks like zodi rips u bro/sis/tranny/meng/mang
http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=43988&serverID=1

Sheep
06-25-2010, 10:00 AM
kk