PDA

View Full Version : why does our events I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so badly?

No2Failwiz
06-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I just checked EU cabal cuz i was lagging in game, and couldnt connect cuz my dang internet. I found that EU cabal got “Anniversary Badge Event” which has a chance for perm RW3 and Sig EOX +7 (+7?) . why our event only gives all the acc binding stuff, which I am so dang unlucky killing hundred turtles and pandas didnt even get a single pchh -.-" . Why not RW3 or sig capes ............
so Fail.............................................. ... just like me .....................................

FelixFelice
06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Yeah I would really like this event to come over here since we didn't have an anniversary event. Maybe have some of the items you can get be Entry cards.

Beavis
06-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I just checked EU cabal cuz i was lagging in game, and couldnt connect cuz my dang internet. I found that EU cabal got “Anniversary Badge Event” which has a chance for perm RW3 and Sig EOX +7 (+7?) . why our event only gives all the acc binding stuff, which I am so dang unlucky killing hundred turtles and pandas didnt even get a single pchh -.-" . Why not RW3 or sig capes ............
so Fail.............................................. ... just like me .....................................

Lol!

But yeah. Our events fail. Drops rates fail more. And economy fails the most. So to sum it all up, this game fails. No one is stopping you from leaving though... You stay, you deal with it. Life is unfair. Anything else you would like for me to add?

darklordex
06-26-2010, 09:57 PM
yes yes life is unfair, point blank