PDA

View Full Version : Requested Change to Lycansus and Weak dungeons weapons

ronaldgrn
06-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Firstly i dont think im the first person to dislike the fact that all these lower levels have easy access to great tit weps in weod, which we higher levels who missed the opportunity would have to pay hundreads of millions of alz to get something similiar. I suggest that these weapons be make account binding instead of character binding, so everyone including higher levels will have an oppourtunity to benefit from it.

Also lycansus weapons need to be stronger, At least to the lvl of sigmetal, its supposed to be stronger than forcium since the level requirement is 5 lvls higher yet it fails in comparism even with the 3 choice random option. Also, why are they character bound? if you would like to keep then to a player why not make them account bound. This would be beneficial to everyone because players would do account transfers if needed to get from one character to another.

well anyone else agree with me? opinions welcome

Rastan
06-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Firstly i dont think im the first person to dislike the fact that all these lower levels have easy access to great tit weps in weod, which we higher levels who missed the opportunity would have to pay hundreads of millions of alz to get something similiar. I suggest that these weapons be make account binding instead of character binding, so everyone including higher levels will have an oppourtunity to benefit from it.

Also lycansus weapons need to be stronger, At least to the lvl of sigmetal, its supposed to be stronger than forcium since the level requirement is 5 lvls higher yet it fails in comparism even with the 3 choice random option. Also, why are they character bound? if you would like to keep then to a player why not make them account bound. This would be beneficial to everyone because players would do account transfers if needed to get from one character to another.

well anyone else agree with me? opinions welcome

I agree with you on the weak dungeons dropping pc titanium/phery grade gear cuz it'll last you until at least 140-150,but they need to do the same thing for osm and red osm grade gear for eod/sod/ft etc.,they do drop,but it's so rare that you're better off trying to craft them yourself

As for the character binding items,they allow for better drops when you equip them,so if you are lucky enough to get a lycanus weapon,equip it and keep running illusion castle and better ones will drop for you

LaRazz
06-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I think the whole idea is stupid.... OGP had the right idea by having them expire after a few days..... then GG est goes and and messes it up now allowing people the ability to get pc weapons at 0 cost... Again, another way for people to get gear with out doing any work...dont get me wrong tit and phy kills your base dmg...but it comes down to the point....

FelixFelice
06-26-2010, 09:34 PM
I think the whole idea is stupid.... OGP had the right idea by having them expire after a few days..... then GG est goes and and messes it up now allowing people the ability to get pc weapons at 0 cost... Again, another way for people to get gear with out doing any work...dont get me wrong tit and phy kills your base dmg...but it comes down to the point....

OGP never had control over their expiration. It was always Est. They changed it and it works in Korea so it probably will not change anytime soon. Best thing to do is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and make a new character like the rest of us.

blazeuc
06-28-2010, 04:27 AM
Let the people have their pc tit and phery weps. Lycanus is another story. That stuff needs to be stronger than forcium and account binding instead of character binding. LMFAO @ fa/wi who get like lyc gs. have fun getting that thing ti equip

quiphi
06-28-2010, 06:20 AM

what do you mean it cost 0, it took me at least 60 run in weak eod to get that Tit GS. the card at the time cost 2 mil to 3mil each. let go with the lowest price 2 x 60 = 120 mil, that only getting one the GS not counting getting the Helm. Now you tell me it is still cost 0

Sheep
06-28-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree with you on the weak dungeons dropping pc titanium/phery grade gear cuz it'll last you until at least 140-150,but they need to do the same thing for osm and red osm grade gear for eod/sod/ft etc.,they do drop,but it's so rare that you're better off trying to craft them yourself

As for the character binding items,they allow for better drops when you equip them,so if you are lucky enough to get a lycanus weapon,equip it and keep running illusion castle and better ones will drop for you

its not rare... i got like 3 pc tit drops IN A ROW on my noob wizzy. you're supposed to farm it so you can try it as many times as possible.
the weak dungeon pc drops should be removed, but adding pc osm and rosm to higher dungeons? lol, no way...

Sheep
06-28-2010, 06:42 AM
OGP never had control over their expiration. It was always Est. They changed it and it works in Korea so it probably will not change anytime soon. Best thing to do is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and make a new character like the rest of us.

why would i make a new char for pc tit when i have +7 pc osm?

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 06:43 AM
why would i make a new char for pc tit when i have +7 pc osm?

ur banned
u dont have anything kakak

Sheep
06-28-2010, 06:55 AM
ur banned
u dont have anything kakak

no u
i know your really jealous, but it's okay, son. you don't need to keep being jealous of me, theres not even hope for you.
you got owned, jajaja.

why don't you buy that pc osm blade with your eos8 money? OH WAIT..

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 07:01 AM
no u
i know your really jealous, but it's okay, son. you don't need to keep being jealous of me, theres not even hope for you.
you got owned, jajaja.

why don't you buy that pc osm blade with your eos8 money? OH WAIT..

why am i jealous of ur osm daik pc when i have a gs version akakakak

Sheep
06-28-2010, 07:09 AM
why am i jealous of ur osm daik pc when i have a gs version akakakak

lol, no you don't, son. your an fb anyway. besides, you lost all your eos8 money already your broke, sorry :\

you got owned, boy, jajajajaja. coem back when you're not 12 anymore, kthnxbai

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 07:37 AM
lol, no you don't, son. your an fb anyway. besides, you lost all your eos8 money already your broke, sorry :\

you got owned, boy, jajajajaja. coem back when you're not 12 anymore, kthnxbai
i have a wa too son akakakk
ur the one that got banned by trying to hack my wa kakak owned

Sheep
06-28-2010, 07:41 AM
i have a wa too son akakakk
ur the one that got banned by trying to hack my wa kakak owned

lol, dont be mad cuz you got owned, boy
your wa is noob and it has is that fail pc tit dai, lmao. even my noob alts with 2m gear could wreck it

do not want fail wa, sorry, i wouldn't take it even if you gave it to me.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8003/jeazydance.gif
go have more reverse cowgirl with your bf jeazy

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
lol, dont be mad cuz you got owned, boy
your wa is noob and it has is that fail pc tit dai, lmao. even my noob alts with 2m gear could wreck it

do not want fail wa, sorry, i wouldn't take it even if you gave it to me.

kakak takes u 9 mins to kill me in a pk kekekek

Valdoroth
06-28-2010, 08:04 AM
yall argue too much.

i do agree its too easy for newbs to get pc stuff. It should drop 2 slotted tit grade gear instead for those who craft. Plus that would help the newbs gain some alz for their own gear.

As for the Lyc, I agree they should either be tradeable or just stronger. Otherwise they are a worthless 'rare' drop. Y get a lyc weap+6 when my for orb+6 s amp does more dmg than it with it's 3 upgrades?

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:06 AM
kakak takes u 9 mins to kill me in a pk kekekek

lol? ive never even pked you before, besides your wiz and fb, which i 1shot them both

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:26 AM
lol? ive never even pked you before, besides your wiz and fb, which i 1shot them both

u said u never pked me
so how do u know u 1 shot them akakak

Valdoroth
06-28-2010, 08:29 AM
yall argue too much.
you guys are like toddlers who just learned how to disobey. You just don't stop until you get into trouble. Grow up a few years plz then post in a more mature fashion >_> (i'm going to get a quote and something negative for saying this and probably someone who agrees)

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:31 AM
you guys are like toddlers who just learned how to disobey. You just don't stop until you get into trouble. Grow up a few years plz then post in a more mature fashion >_>(i'm going to get a quote and something negative for saying this and probably someone who agrees)
cool story bro

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:32 AM
you guys are like toddlers who just learned how to disobey. You just don't stop until you get into trouble. Grow up a few years plz then post in a more mature fashion >_> (i'm going to get a quote and something negative for saying this and probably someone who agrees)

successful troll is successful?
in reality, janry is my friend, we just like to mess with each other, but i always beat him and he realises he's no match for me >=D
these forums are getting boring, nobody to troll. even if i troll other trolls, they get owned and fail :\

BackUpMENG
06-28-2010, 08:36 AM
successful troll is successful?
in reality, janry is my friend, we just like to mess with each other, but i always beat him and he realises he's no match for me >=D
these forums are getting boring, nobody to troll. even if i troll other trolls, they get owned and fail :\

looks like i win ne.rd boi. change ur avatar son

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:48 AM
looks like i win ne.rd boi. change ur avatar son

im sorry you cant be as pro as me :\ maybe one day you can pay me to let you shine my shoes, boy
your a fail troll, your wayyy too obvious. you need trollin lessons, sorry. come back after you learn something.

Valdoroth
06-28-2010, 08:49 AM
told ya so :) they were on it like a wolf among lambs. hungry for more trolling.

Sheep
06-28-2010, 08:53 AM
told ya so :) they were on it like a wolf among lambs. hungry for more trolling.

nah, these trolls aren't good enough to roll with me, sorry :\
here are some reasons why they fail so hard >_>
1. way too obvious
2. laughing like an fob is old and makes you 100% obvious
3. they don't know how to make people mad :\
4. they spam the same things about me because anything else will get them pwned more :\ making them even more obvious

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 08:59 AM
1. way too obvious
4. they spam the same things about me because anything else will get them pwned more :\ making them even more obvious
LOL ur the one spamming that jeazy dance meng
obvious troll is obvious

Sheep
06-28-2010, 09:03 AM
LOL ur the one spamming that jeazy dance meng
obvious troll is obvious

nah, you just mad cuz your troll skills aren't even half as good as mines :\
i'm not spamming it, it's more like a personal signature just for you and BackUpGOT :)

you should find a guide to trolling ,you and backup really need it :\

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 09:21 AM
nah, you just mad cuz your troll skills aren't even half as good as mines :\
i'm not spamming it, it's more like a personal signature just for you and BackUpGOT :)

you should find a guide to trolling ,you and backup really need it :\

http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?u=746&dateline=1274318671&type=profile kakaka nerd what lvl r u in dungeons and dragons kakak i herd u got banned from cabel

Sheep
06-28-2010, 09:30 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?u=746&dateline=1274318671&type=profile kakaka nerd what lvl r u in dungeons and dragons kakak i herd u got banned from cabel

no need to be jealous, son :\ why do you keep trying to act like me? just quit life already, you got owned. im really happy that you worship backup, and imma let you finish, but you will enver be a successful troll that way :\ stop copying blackup and learn to be atleast a decent troll?

janry, i'm very disappointed in you. you used to be an almost decent troll.

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 09:51 AM
no need to be jealous, son :\ why do you keep trying to act like me? just quit life already, you got owned. im really happy that you worship backup, and imma let you finish, but you will enver be a successful troll that way :\ stop copying blackup and learn to be atleast a decent troll?

janry, i'm very disappointed in you. you used to be an almost decent troll.

get a haircut son kaakak how am i acting like u kakak im not the one spamming the same thing everytime

ps. why u so obsessed with jeazy dancing son

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:00 AM
get a haircut son kaakak how am i acting like u kakak im not the one spamming the same thing everytime

ps. why u so obsessed with jeazy dancing son

lol, you just posted in that other thread, talking about jealousy like me.. stop acting like me :\
im not obsessed, you are. your the one having reverse cowgirl with him, LOL. and besides, its 100% lulzworthy

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
lol, you just posted in that other thread, talking about jealousy like me.. stop acting like me :\
im not obsessed, you are. your the one having reverse cowgirl with him, LOL. and besides, its 100% lulzworthy

how did u know
stalk much kakakak perverted 16 year old is perverted

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
how did u know
stalk much kakakak perverted 16 year old is perverted

sorry, do not want two ugly filipino boys having reverse cowboy together.

think of the bright side, atleast you came out of the closet and admitted it

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 10:08 AM
sorry, do not want two ugly filipino boys having reverse cowboy together.

think of the bright side, atleast you came out of the closet and admitted it

dont even know who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ jeasy is kakakak he looks russian kekekkek

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:09 AM
dont even know who the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ jeasy is kakakak he looks russian kekekkek

BAWWWW, he's mad now. keep going /rage, plox.
btw, didn't your mom teach you lying isn't good? she's going to spank you, son :\

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 10:10 AM
BAWWWW, he's mad now. keep going /rage, plox.
btw, didn't your mom teach you lying isn't good? she's going to spank you, son :\
kakak im so mad
lunch time brah

Sheep
06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
kakak im so mad
lunch time brah
kk, i know you lub da fried chicken + watermelons
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5740/watermelonheaven.jpg
btw, hostility is the calling card of a weak intellect :\

xEtherx
06-28-2010, 10:44 AM
I do agree that they should make the items dropped from weakened dungeons account bound or allow us higher levels farm those dungeons for titanium grade items and under. ATM I have 600mil invested in mats to attempt to make similar items and still counting. As for lycanus weapons... its eye candy thats all. I have seen maybe 2 lycanus weapons with stats even worth considering using.

quiphi
06-28-2010, 11:25 AM
yall argue too much.

i do agree its too easy for newbs to get pc stuff. It should drop 2 slotted tit grade gear instead for those who craft. Plus that would help the newbs gain some alz for their own gear.

As for the Lyc, I agree they should either be tradeable or just stronger. Otherwise they are a worthless 'rare' drop. Y get a lyc weap+6 when my for orb+6 s amp does more dmg than it with it's 3 upgrades?

how can people say it too easy for noob to get PC! you think every noob out there got millions of alz to buy dungeon card to go weak eod to get Tit PC? maybe for the people that got a main and training a new noob to get pc.

BackUpMENG
06-28-2010, 12:07 PM
1. way too obvious

lolumad u suc.k son? n.erd fireball atk mang kekekeke

ThisisaForumId
06-28-2010, 01:30 PM
1. way too obvious

saying u mad/fail is the ultimate troll

Sheep
06-28-2010, 01:37 PM
saying u mad/fail is the ultimate troll

cool story, bro.
these forums have evolved to feces. no good trolls here except me :\ and nobody's ever on anymore, so there's nobody to troll.
btw, domo is for stupid wapanese losers :\ get a life, plox

P.S: you got owned, lawl

ThisisaForumId
06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
cool story, bro.
these forums have evolved to feces. no good trolls here except me :\ and nobody's ever on anymore, so there's nobody to troll.
btw, domo is for stupid wapanese losers :\ get a life, plox

P.S: you got owned, lawl

you telling me to get a life yet you troll 24/7 on cabal forums GG
domo is awesome, you can smd

P.S: Nobody cares about you, virgin

YumCookies
06-28-2010, 03:41 PM
I also think the tit weaps should be changed to account binding... :(