PDA

View Full Version : Am new in CABAL US and am havin trouble to log in

Zpiegel
06-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi, i started to play the game 2 weeks ago in EU version but never read it wasnt available for America region players, so my user got banned and i cant log D:, today i decided to play US version and still have same loggin problem "The loadin Bar, after typin my PW, fills slowly then fail in connectin". I uninstalled the EU version, and still the problem i quoted. Any help or advice will be welcome, ty and have a nice day :cool:.

Valdoroth
06-27-2010, 04:32 AM
Well, first you should make sure you are in fact in NA bcs if not then you can't play. If not sure, best way is to check where you're IP address says its from. bcs that's what their servers look at in determining if you can play or not.

Zpiegel
06-27-2010, 06:14 AM
Well, first you should make sure you are in fact in NA bcs if not then you can't play. If not sure, best way is to check where you're IP address says its from. bcs that's what their servers look at in determining if you can play or not.

Ty a Bunch dude, i think i got wrong thinkin US version was available for all america users but sems its only for US and Canada, anyway ty and have fun.