PDA

View Full Version : Earning ur skills !

achille32
06-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Waw, i now in some games, the skills are bought .. but realy ? around 100m to buy ur skills...im sorry for saying that but thats y some peps gets bored and dont feel like playing any more. I am not saying i now how to create and get a game running but come on...

Considering lots of peps have MAINS.. they dont realy care cause they do 1 run too w/e dungeon and get money.. but did u ever think about us, NEW players... i made my FA and its my first char and im struggeling so bad.. im a completer and im still missing skills from A master. YES i do my quests AND yes it helps for some skills but theres 2 much skills 2 buy , 2 much stuff for ur char

AND SINCE WHEN DO U BUY A SKILL... A SKILL IS EARNED !

I request that they lower the skills prices :) or totaly take them off....that would help alot new players to like the game.

And also dont come telling me that EUH GAME was way harder before we had no PC drops from copy dungeons...couldnt farm the dummies at low lvls.. i already know that .. but just with this stupid enconomy and the prices of the skills its getting 2 hard to buy them.. and u cant always ask a hight lvl to give u money cause nowadays even hight lvls arent that rich

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

plz no flaming or hating or w/e u guys normaly do( i bet that wont happen )

Sheep
06-27-2010, 05:08 PM
in cabal, you have to buy the book from the instructor.
so it's like, "hey, you can use this new skill, but i'm not going to give you the book to learn it unless you buy it from me, MUAHAHAHA!"

achille32
06-27-2010, 05:42 PM
ikr.. like its my first char and i hardly can make 5m and keep 5m in my invent.. all my money are going tward my skills..... still dosent let me buy them all... i think they should lower a bit the prices... max 1m OR just take off the prices.. and exept if a new guy has a friend that is 170 and that gives him all his skills... most new guys like me blow... -.-

WIpwns
06-27-2010, 05:43 PM
3m from buying skills is nothing

achille32
06-27-2010, 05:50 PM
3m from buying skills is nothing

see just right there ur very rong.. 3m-4m for buying ONE skill.. is ALOTTTT for a new guy that jus started.. if thats nothing for u ny ways would u bother buying me my skillls :) ??

Rastan
06-27-2010, 05:53 PM
you can earn your skills,I get hella skills from weak dungeons,and if you've already got those than catch up on your story quests,you start getting 1-2m per quest and alot are just reading and responding

ceyenne
06-27-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm surprised that no one has suggested this already but if you look in the auction house you may find the skill book that you need at a great price. It's worth a look, right?

achille32
06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
owh euh i didnt now dungeons could drop skills.. but prolly getting in enought dg to drop the skills caost more then buying the actual skill :P and euh in AH i some times look and theres no skill or mostly not..i just did the math..im completer right now and euhh im missing 1 ugrade from A master..5 Gmaster 5 comp and 1 normal skills.. that is 30-40m right there and not talking about transc yet.. how is a first character player supposed to get that..

Sheep
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
you cant get the expensive skill books as drops

toibidien
06-27-2010, 06:30 PM
see just right there ur very rong.. 3m-4m for buying ONE skill.. is ALOTTTT for a new guy that jus started.. if thats nothing for u ny ways would u bother buying me my skillls :) ??

if you do quests like the game intended, you will have PLENTY of money to buy all the skills you need by the time you're done.

plenty of people have gotten all their skills, so you can too. just don't spend all your quest money on gear and you will be fine.

Rastan
06-27-2010, 06:32 PM
owh euh i didnt now dungeons could drop skills.. but prolly getting in enought dg to drop the skills caost more then buying the actual skill :P and euh in AH i some times look and theres no skill or mostly not..i just did the math..im completer right now and euhh im missing 1 ugrade from A master..5 Gmaster 5 comp and 1 normal skills.. that is 30-40m right there and not talking about transc yet.. how is a first character player supposed to get that..

story quests and farming,your not the first,we all had to do it,it just depends on how dedicated you are

Beavis
06-27-2010, 06:37 PM
story quests and farming,your not the first,we all had to do it,it just depends on how dedicated you are

Or if you're really lucky and get an epic drop...

achille32
06-27-2010, 06:42 PM
ima try and catch up on storry quests :PP and sheep y does it say banned under ur name