PDA

View Full Version : LoL cabal ESTsoft support team FAIL

blondi
06-27-2010, 07:21 PM
all the tickets i sent to helpdesk never get responded w/e the time i wait! months after week after months <.> never get a lill reply! hire more helpdesk messages readers ASAP , or just stop to fail and there will be less messages sent to you in the helpdesk =)

n00b
06-28-2010, 11:59 AM
ive been waiting for 2 months

On3
06-29-2010, 12:50 AM
been waiting for 3 months >< got blocked for a lil thing they said they would unblock me but still waiting lazy G-Ms

Valdoroth
06-29-2010, 04:45 AM
well. I posted a tickt on Friday got a response on Monday and then posted a ticket right after I read the reply and got a new reply today for that one too. Pretty much if its not answered in 7 days, re- submit it. They get so many tickets often that some are buried, which happened to me several times. As long as you dont Over send tickets (like 4+ a week) and not under send (1 every 2-3 weeks) you'll get a response. Just be patient. for a best chance of response, post on end of week and wait for monday. I have almost 6 pages of tickets so I'm decently experienced (and only 2 of those are unanswered, 1 I need to re-submit and 1 I sent today). each page has 5 tickets btw.

hanadin
06-29-2010, 07:18 AM
eh iv been waiting 3months LOL getting sick of it ............

hanadin
06-29-2010, 10:23 PM

Rage
06-29-2010, 10:38 PM
well. I posted a tickt on Friday got a response on Monday and then posted a ticket right after I read the reply and got a new reply today for that one too. Pretty much if its not answered in 7 days, re- submit it. They get so many tickets often that some are buried, which happened to me several times. As long as you dont Over send tickets (like 4+ a week) and not under send (1 every 2-3 weeks) you'll get a response. Just be patient. for a best chance of response, post on end of week and wait for monday. I have almost 6 pages of tickets so I'm decently experienced (and only 2 of those are unanswered, 1 I need to re-submit and 1 I sent today). each page has 5 tickets btw.

people like you bury the hd. 6pages of tickets wtf?

Sheep
06-29-2010, 11:06 PM
heres an idea.. how about the GMs actually ANSWER OUR TICKETS.... there are only like 6k tickets... 1k a day doesnt sound too hard, does it?

maybe if they would actually keep up with our tickets instead of letting it pile up.. only like 30 get sent each day anyway.

Fishy
06-29-2010, 11:29 PM
You guys all assume they're easy problems to begin with, or that you're the only game that EST manages......seriously people, cmon. If you STOP overrunning the HD with tickets and just send ONE each, MAYBE they might get to them all faster instead of looking at the same I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ 6000 times.....they're only human you know

Valdoroth
06-30-2010, 01:42 AM
people like you bury the hd. 6pages of tickets wtf?
Dude that's over a period of since ESt took over. not a month. that's like 4-5 a month. which is only 1-2 a week.

Flarius
06-30-2010, 06:59 AM
or that you're the only game that EST manages......seriously people, cmon.

Actually, there are like 2 games, and also they have these people called CABAL GM's, not EST GM's.

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:41 AM
You guys all assume they're easy problems to begin with, or that you're the only game that EST manages......seriously people, cmon. If you STOP overrunning the HD with tickets and just send ONE each, MAYBE they might get to them all faster instead of looking at the same I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ 6000 times.....they're only human you know

i only send one.

[GM] DaisY
06-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are trying our best to serve you better, however, these days the number of tickets are overwhelming, so please do wait with patience.
I'll close this thread.
Thank you