PDA

View Full Version : [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 6/21~6/27

[GM] DaisY
06-28-2010, 05:18 AM
Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 21st of June to 27th of June. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

6/21
ba11***

6/22
nzca7***, hjd8***, qwqo***, 2***, dfeuq06***

6/23
dqp96***, kenmur***

6/24
keke***, belindaja***, evangechr***, derric***, lyndonfia***, beatric***, jonatha***, combatlio***, frighten***, crobaloo***, drownedbr***, daw89***, strike***, strike***, charlen***, haydeni***, clementi***, interrup***, coralpr***, poppyce***, gilessimo***, rachelrupe***, completel***, rebeccaf***

6/25
ladyphoe***, ani0***, qel96***, buch***, charlen***

6/26
roal3***, svtt9***, natir***, exceedl***, ottojac***, stridnig***, dorabar***, dennisma***, protan***, maral***, nermal***, youyou***, dea3***, slacker***

6/27
wqaz854***, ee052***, maral***, beckinsa***, tongz***, bazh***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team

ForumHavoc
06-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Cool story. <3

darklordex
06-29-2010, 04:34 PM
super duper joker ordinary

[GM] DaisY
07-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Seriously you GM's need to hit Fort Ruina and Undead Ground. Rangers on every channel. Typical bot spots. Going to run server soon and publicly post all the names hacking, that you missed again.
Thanks for the information. =)

Wiccaan
07-06-2010, 03:51 AM
DaisY;66282']Thanks for the information. =)

Undead Ground:
- Soon as you enter the zone, at the Lithorns.
- Right side near ramp going down near the Zombie soliders. (Up top to the right just before Zombie Warrior.)

Fort Ruina:
- Auto-Cannon Ex's in the back past Mechzards.

Literally every channel has bots in them all the time.. all of which are AoE hacking. Waste of time to submit a ticket since it will be months before those ever get answered. So yeah.. login once in a while and please do something GMs. :D

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 05:34 AM
i dun think this are zombots nor spammer, since the usernames isnt simmilar to each other, usually they have simmilar usernames "kill1,kill2,kill3 and so on" looks like this are players that bots for their main acc's? XD

Wiccaan
07-06-2010, 08:01 AM
On Venus, assuming you are on Merc, they have normal names. One of them is like Freelix or something, another some long name. Another I saw today in a guild was named something like Tarji. (Keep in mind this is assumptions based on memory.) If I see them again I'll post their names. Which I'm sure I will since they have been in the same spots for the past week or so now.

Rastan
07-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah,the bots are back with a vengance,they on merc too,I saw some right before the end of the hunting event,all over turtle spot in ug,range hacking and everything...even saw one with the guild name "Legit"...........i lol'd

rectumcanal
07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
On Venus, assuming you are on Merc, they have normal names. One of them is like Freelix or something, another some long name. Another I saw today in a guild was named something like Tarji. (Keep in mind this is assumptions based on memory.) If I see them again I'll post their names. Which I'm sure I will since they have been in the same spots for the past week or so now.

lol before in merc the bots used to have random weird names...like kaffkgwra.....but the new ones that i see in fort ruina have normal names.....why go through the trouble of thinking of a name for a bot when youre just gonna get banned...