PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Kraizer666
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm a new guy to cabal (level 13 force archer). But I have some things I need to know.

Why can't I use the mana and hp upgrade? It will only allow one at a time. I need mana too because as I'm sure you know, FA's are mana guzzlers with the arrow spells.

I'm not sure what sp is, or how to get it. I got a new upgrade that boosts my stat's by 30% for a set amount of time, but then when I try to use it again it says I'm out of sp.

Also, what does dex and int do for the character exactly?

ty for any help :p

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-28-2010, 12:03 PM
First u can lvl upgrade skill once u meet the requirments (Lvl and finish the BS rank up) the higher ur lvl the higher ur Battle Style Rank is and more slots on upgrade skills will be rewarded, and 2nd u wont need mana upgrade skill, trust me =P. 3rd dex = some attack/m.attack attack/def rate and def (small portions of each) while int is more on m.attack and lil somethin of the rest. 4th SP is used for using ur special skill "combo".combo makes u use skills w/o delay in between them as long as u can keep up the combo, to use the combo, press the combo skill and a "meter" like thing will appear, u will see 2 lines, all u need to do is try to press the skill u wanna use after it pass by the 1st line, but if press the skill too early or press it too late and the meter fills upto the end, the combo will end, and u cannot use the same skill after its cooldown time is over, so basically u can use series of skills w/o delay as long as u dun break ur combo, and another thing, the more combo u do, the shorted the time u can use a skill since the combo lines move shorter to the end.

Valdoroth
06-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Ah easy solution. When you open up your skills page (k) you can see several tabs (sword, magic, upgrade, special). Under the upgradetab it shows how many upgrade skills you can have at the moment. To gain more slots you have to get your skill rank, not level, up. It increases 1 slot every 2 rank ups I believe, up to a maximum of 6 slots. If you look under you magic or sword pages you can see the current status of your skill points (the level and rank and also the level requirement for the next rank up). Do not get your Battle Style Rank up confused with Skill Rank up. They are different.

All classes about lvl 50 and below are good mana guzzlers.

SP is used for comboing and battle mode/ aura mode which give you a temporary boost in stats (should be 90 seconds).

All 3 stats ( str, int, and dex) give you higher stats. I'm not sure the ratio for FA, but I do know that you will have mostly Int. The best way to check how much int to dex/str you need is to look at the gear you can or will soon be able to equip.

Since I never really played FA, the best idea for you is to check out ET's guides he's made on FA since he is one of the top (arguably the top) FA that has played NA Cabal. Check out his guides from this post by him: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?128-Guide-Complete-FA-guides
Those should provide you with an anwser to pretty much any question you come up with about FA's

EmperorDvS
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh man, don't listen to that ET character.
That alien is up to stuff...

WIpwns
06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
First u can lvl upgrade skill once u meet the requirments (Lvl and finish the BS rank up) the higher ur lvl the higher ur Battle Style Rank is and more slots on upgrade skills will be rewarded, and 2nd u wont need mana upgrade skill, trust me =P. 3rd dex = some attack/m.attack attack/def rate and def (small portions of each) while int is more on m.attack and lil somethin of the rest. 4th SP is used for using ur special skill "combo".combo makes u use skills w/o delay in between them as long as u can keep up the combo, to use the combo, press the combo skill and a "meter" like thing will appear, u will see 2 lines, all u need to do is try to press the skill u wanna use after it pass by the 1st line, but if press the skill too early or press it too late and the meter fills upto the end, the combo will end, and u cannot use the same skill after its cooldown time is over, so basically u can use series of skills w/o delay as long as u dun break ur combo, and another thing, the more combo u do, the shorted the time u can use a skill since the combo lines move shorter to the end.

Ah easy solution. When you open up your skills page (k) you can see several tabs (sword, magic, upgrade, special). Under the upgradetab it shows how many upgrade skills you can have at the moment. To gain more slots you have to get your skill rank, not level, up. It increases 1 slot every 2 rank ups I believe, up to a maximum of 6 slots. If you look under you magic or sword pages you can see the current status of your skill points (the level and rank and also the level requirement for the next rank up). Do not get your Battle Style Rank up confused with Skill Rank up. They are different.

SP is used for comboing and battle mode/ aura mode which give you a temporary boost in stats (should be 90 seconds).

All 3 stats ( str, int, and dex) give you higher stats. I'm not sure the ratio for FA, but I do know that you will have mostly Int. The best way to check how much int to dex/str you need is to look at the gear you can or will soon be able to equip.

Since I never really played FA, the best idea for you is to check out ET's guides he's made on FA since he is one of the top (arguably the top) FA that has played NA Cabal. Check out his guides from this post by him: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?128-Guide-Complete-FA-guides
Those should provide you with an anwser to pretty much any question you come up with about FA's

tl;dr

Kraizer666
06-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Ty for all the replies, I understand a little better now :p

RebornSAZUZAKI
06-28-2010, 03:42 PM

to be able to get that skill rank u need max skill pts + bslvl up ^^

achille32
06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
loose the mana upgrade , get hp upgrade , defensive sense ,and force control.and follow ur growth and when u got enought for rank up all in int... :)