PDA

View Full Version : How many?

haxz0r
06-30-2010, 03:06 AM
Hello,

I was wondering how many Cabal players are in NA, because I don't see many active people on the forum.
How many servers do you have and how many channels per server? In EU we have less players than 1 year ago... :( Last year all of the 23 channels/server were 80-100% full. Now, about 40-70% (sometimes even less) which is sad.

How are you guys doing?

Shinn
06-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Hello,

I was wondering how many Cabal players are in NA, because I don't see many active people on the forum.
How many servers do you have and how many channels per server? In EU we have less players than 1 year ago... :( Last year all of the 23 channels/server were 80-100% full. Now, about 40-70% (sometimes even less) which is sad.

How are you guys doing?

Probably abotu the same or worse lol not much man, People getting bored of the same nation war maps and crappy drop rates

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 04:11 AM
Hello,

How are you guys doing?
worst

haxz0r
06-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Let's hope that Cabal 2 will be a blast. That way, it will have a big community. :D

toibidien
06-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Let's hope that Cabal 2 will be a blast. That way, it will have a big community. :D

lol i doubt all players in cabal 1 are going to go to cabal 2 when it comes out.. and the amount of new players that come to it probably wont make up for the people that didnt decide to switch over..
so cabal 2 population is going to be either equal, less, or SLIGHTLY greater than the current population.

imo.

EterNity
06-30-2010, 06:11 AM
You also have to realize when ESTsoft took over Cabal NA, the "full" channel is not really "full."

They decreased the maximum amount of player in one channel as well so a "full" channel (Shows red) maybe only contains half of the players compare to a "full" channel an year before.

chaosomega
06-30-2010, 06:26 AM
eternity i dont get how u still checking cabal forums when u dont even play the game lol

lolololol
06-30-2010, 06:34 AM
its a free forum community chaos so dont hate..lol

chaosomega
06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
-_-

EterNity
06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
eternity i dont get how u still checking cabal forums when u dont even play the game lol

Can't miss the good drama here so I check it when I have spare time. Hehe

Valdoroth
06-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Can't miss the good drama here so I check it when I have spare time. Hehe
ya i know :) its funny to laugh at those silly arguments sheep and WIpwns have. Also ET gives good feedback often. He played longer than most the people that play now.

As for the amount of ppl that play? Id say less than 3619 which is the number of members to the forums, which is definitely more than the number of players since many ppl are banned or don't play but still are on forums as well as those that have more than 1 forum account. I'd say 2k is the max players now. Used to be up to probably around 4k in end of 08

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:30 AM
ya i know :) its funny to laugh at those silly arguments sheep and WIpwns have. Also ET gives good feedback often. He played longer than most the people that play now.

As for the amount of ppl that play? Id say less than 3619 which is the number of members to the forums, which is definitely more than the number of players since many ppl are banned or don't play but still are on forums as well as those that have more than 1 forum account. I'd say 2k is the max players now. Used to be up to probably around 4k in end of 08

yes, sheep's professional trolling dose cause quite the lulz.
Although, WIpwns' does not... sorry, but he is a fail troll :\

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 09:34 AM
yes, sheep's professional trolling dose cause quite the lulz.
Although, WIpwns' does not... sorry, but he is a fail troll :\
n erd, u got banned from cabal already
go back to dungeons and dragons

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Hello,

How are you guys doing?

NA is doing FAR worse.. we're losing all our players due to the GM's not answering anyone's HD tickets.

Sheep
06-30-2010, 09:39 AM
n erd, u got banned from cabal already
go back to dungeons and dragons

son, i already owned you and posted a screenshot of me 1shotting your fail 15x, stop trying to justify yourself with fail trolling skills. if you're going to troll, atleast try to do a good job, k?

besides, im not the one who got eos8 and lost it all by failing to +9 sig, FT craft, and fail to +7 all your gear.

everytime you epically fail, you just make a new char and start over, in hopes that the new class will be less fail than the last. but that's not the case since you fail so hard at cabal... you have absolutely no skill in this game, all you do is waste more money and get pked by lvl 100s.

Flarius
06-30-2010, 09:48 AM
NA is doing FAR worse.. we're losing all our players due to the GM's not answering anyone's HD tickets.

durp

Valdoroth
06-30-2010, 10:08 AM
Odd I never have problems with my tickets being answered.

WIpwns
06-30-2010, 10:13 AM
son, i already owned you and posted a screenshot of me 1shotting your fail 15x, stop trying to justify yourself with fail trolling skills. if you're going to troll, atleast try to do a good job, k?

besides, im not the one who got eos8 and lost it all by failing to +9 sig, FT craft, and fail to +7 all your gear.

everytime you epically fail, you just make a new char and start over, in hopes that the new class will be less fail than the last. but that's not the case since you fail so hard at cabal... you have absolutely no skill in this game, all you do is waste more money and get pked by lvl 100s.

that was a screenshot of u 1 shotting me at 146
guard ear is 147 kakak

soloed penna yet?

haxz0r
06-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Why are you always flaming about each other's failures? Ohh...you could kill someone with 1 shot? *yawn* If you did that, you probably are a WA, which is the beginner's class (alongside with BL) or a FS which is very likely to do that without any effort. You keep talking about skill and $#17 while you play a class that requires no skill from the player's side. And about upgrading items...that's just luck or bad luck. You can't tell someone that he fails at this game just because he/she couldn't upgrade his/her items. There are players that spent more than 250kk trying to upgrade titanium to +7 (and ucm price is 150-220k) and failed. They still have +3 or +4 items. :)) Now think about using 1000+ uchh trying to upgrade a mithril part to +7 and fail. That's just Cabal's fault, because it doesn't give you success rates, but chance rates (just like winning the lottery - you can play every day with hundreds of tickets and still you will win nothing...while some people play 1 time, 1 ticket and BANG!! They win)

darklordex
06-30-2010, 09:14 PM
lots and lots of people, prolly close to over 400 hundred thousand

Rastan
06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
During prime time hours noon to midnight almost all the channels are 85%-90% full..........except prem channels and war channel

AngelScythe
06-30-2010, 09:53 PM
dont you realize that you are talking to a haxxor? he wants to know the number of players in order to mass hack all of us.

SkyAlpha
06-30-2010, 09:56 PM
well im half-retired cabal already, until ESTsoft replies to my random lost of items =.=

AngelScythe
06-30-2010, 09:57 PM
why dont you pm them in the forum?

Rastan
06-30-2010, 09:59 PM
lots and lots of people, prolly close to over 400 hundred thousand

and about 500 of them are acitve

SkyAlpha
06-30-2010, 10:00 PM
i want my items bak >.> this is dumb, 2 months and my ticket is still "opened" how nice

YoungForum
06-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Im pretty sure more people play cabal than are on forums, not as many as a year ago tho alot of bad stuff has happened-_-. population goin back up slowy though hopefully with the new gm ppls tickets will start getting answered a bit faster and the new updates are bringing new dungeons skills so hopefully those arent to far off either. btw dont forget its summer so people arent super active right now. ive logged in maybe 5times this summer and played like 3hrs maybe so when summers over we'll have a better idea.

YoungForum
06-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Just Curious what caused EU's population 2 drop?

haxz0r
06-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Just Curious what caused EU's population 2 drop?

Alz buyers and alz farmers (botters) + upgrade chances almost equal to 0 (zero) + drop rates equal to 0. Add to that all the idiots that don't know any other language in this world besides their own and there you have it: impossible to get good gear without buying alz/botting for alz or being EXTREMELY lucky and getting some uber drop, very hard to upgrade items once you have them, TG is full of people that don't understand what you say and 50% of the ones that understand you, think they are pro and do what they want (solo, wrong points, wrong tower builds, farm points) in TG...ohh and did I mention that there are no drops besides crap? It's the perfect recipe for ppl to quit and go for more user friendly games.

*Note: In 3 years of playing I didn't get any good drops. I didn't even see a plasma coating kit, sel, sem, osm craft, osm, redosm 2 slot weapons drop. And I did countless runs in Lid, RS, Tower b1f, b2f, FT b1f, FT b2f, etc.. I never saw an amp part drop, nothing special, nothing at all.
There are people that have 20b sets and they play for a little longer than a year. There are people that play since open beta and all their items worth under 500kk alz. :)))

Leumas
06-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Alz buyers and alz farmers (botters) + upgrade chances almost equal to 0 (zero) + drop rates equal to 0. Add to that all the idiots that don't know any other language in this world besides their own and there you have it: impossible to get good gear without buying alz/botting for alz or being EXTREMELY lucky and getting some uber drop, very hard to upgrade items once you have them, TG is full of people that don't understand what you say and 50% of the ones that understand you, think they are pro and do what they want (solo, wrong points, wrong tower builds, farm points) in TG...ohh and did I mention that there are no drops besides crap? It's the perfect recipe for ppl to quit and go for more user friendly games.

*Note: In 3 years of playing I didn't get any good drops. I didn't even see a plasma coating kit, sel, sem, osm craft, osm, redosm 2 slot weapons drop. And I did countless runs in Lid, RS, Tower b1f, b2f, FT b1f, FT b2f, etc.. I never saw an amp part drop, nothing special, nothing at all.
There are people that have 20b sets and they play for a little longer than a year. There are people that play since open beta and all their items worth under 500kk alz. :)))

So EU doesnt differ from NA that much D: