PDA

View Full Version : Hey G-Ms

hanadin
06-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I know its getting annoying asking when you guys will unblock me but you guys said you would get back to me right away and its been a month or something and its annoying that i have to wait for so long to get unblocked iv try to get ecoins on my account but i couldn't so i got it on another account so you guys can take it and unblock me but you guys arnt even doing that is it really that hard to take ecoins from another account and unblock ? doesn't seem that hard you guys didn't have a problem blocking me it only took like 20mins after i got ecoins and i didn't even know i had to confirm my paypal account so it was my first time using paypal and buying ecoins wish i never did buy ecoins hope you guys will unblock me been almost 3months since iv gotten block anyways thanks for the replying comments on my thread and telling me to wait...

tickets

:confused::(

chaosomega
06-30-2010, 11:48 PM
posting on forums wont do anything -_-

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
06-30-2010, 11:53 PM
posting on forums wont do anything -_-

actually it does. it gets ur thread closed by daisy

hanadin
07-01-2010, 08:46 AM
i hope they do something about it :)

Fishy
07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
ummm......besides them laughing their heads at about how impatient y'all are that you can't STAND to be away from cabal for a few months, the only thing you're gonna get is, like mr whateverfacesareinhisforumname said, daisy'll just close the thread >.> and as i've said before, some issues arent as simple as a couple clicks. maybe there's an underlying issue about this embedded in the game's design? ya never know.....anyways, these kinds of threads are gettin pretty old. stop whinin and go enjoy the summertime outside.

toibidien
07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
i hope they do something about it :)

agree

hanadin
07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
hmm its not that LOL its just that i dont sleep till late and i wouldnt mind playing it + my brother plays my account when he doesnt go skool not everyone is the same as u fishmaster :)

AngelScythe
07-01-2010, 02:29 PM
pm them in the forum might maybe do something haha