PDA

View Full Version : A thought let to the creation of the universe!

whatiifthooughtt
07-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Nur kun has solved one of the most important delima of how we came to this world with his new, which states God did not create this world but was created by us with a single idea in eternity! Which means a whole lot more if you understand what he is trying to communicate after you read his free digital report!

Furthermore, another very intriguing chapter talks about all the unique reasons for a single symoblic word resembling every single humanity 10 fingers for millenias! What this means is we all share a connection with a word that is shared by all humanity. For example, what if your own name spelled out on every single human being (your mom, dad, siblings, etc.), wouldn't that make a difference in so many ways? So, would you not rather know what the symbolic word represents, and what it stands for or would you rather just ignore it?

Therefore, IMHO, I will say his digital report, "Rediscoveries of the centuries" ( get it freely at author's main site nurkun.com/ebook.html) will change the world for in many ways for the better for its unique perspective! If you don't agree, then, please illustrate why that could be!

Additionally, can someone give me their opinion on what do you think the purpose of what he is trying to convey with his theories and what do you think his mission is?

Berserk_Fury
07-01-2010, 07:52 AM
No thanks, I'm an atheist.

zx34
07-01-2010, 07:58 AM
tl;dr Pointless topic is pointless.

WIpwns
07-01-2010, 08:06 AM
tl;dr Pointless topic is pointless.

+1

Rastan
07-01-2010, 12:24 PM
No thanks, I'm an atheist.

+1 for history and science!!!

whatiifthooughtt
07-01-2010, 04:14 PM
did anyone of you even read any of the ch. before commeting, since it looks like you haven't. His theories are much better then ID and evolution. Just read the "universe created by a singe "what if" thought" and you won't be disappointed by it!

darklordex
07-01-2010, 05:47 PM
hmmm i wonder

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-01-2010, 06:24 PM
thansk to daisy as well, finally we got our original guild back ^^

ForumHavoc
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
thansk to daisy as well, finally we got our original guild back ^^

wth lol

FelixFelice
07-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Well a thought led to the creation of the Cabal Universe. Unfortunately that thought wasn't a complete sentence hence why Cabal is only half a game.