PDA

View Full Version : The BOTs are back - will the new GM do anything about them?

paul1948
07-01-2010, 12:33 PM
GM go to Mercury - channel 14 - Undeadgrounds - up where the Bloody Linhorn Zombie is located - try watching devilfish for a while - it is very obvious that she is a BOT. or around the corner into the grave yard and watch Freedert - again very obvious. channel 13 - Bloody Linhorn Zombies - xGrandx, and the list goes on and on.

It seems to me that the BOTs can be weeded out quite quickly if the GM or the programmers wanted to. I think that code verification worked. It is almost like the existence of BOTs is desired and supported - given the "can't pick up other's items" for so long a period of time, the elimination of the code verification, and all of the "documentation requested" when a formal complaint is filed. And you can't kill them very many times without landing in Jail. At least if we could either farm the BOTs drops or kill them without penalty would sure help.

Shinn
07-01-2010, 02:45 PM
GM go to Mercury - channel 14 - Undeadgrounds - up where the Bloody Linhorn Zombie is located - try watching devilfish for a while - it is very obvious that she is a BOT. or around the corner into the grave yard and watch Freedert - again very obvious. channel 13 - Bloody Linhorn Zombies - xGrandx, and the list goes on and on.

It seems to me that the BOTs can be weeded out quite quickly if the GM or the programmers wanted to. I think that code verification worked. It is almost like the existence of BOTs is desired and supported - given the "can't pick up other's items" for so long a period of time, the elimination of the code verification, and all of the "documentation requested" when a formal complaint is filed. And you can't kill them very many times without landing in Jail. At least if we could either farm the BOTs drops or kill them without penalty would sure help.

Yo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you i love bots they actually bring a supply of Shape carts and discs because we americans choose not to farm them, no bots = no crafting

bardiel7777
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Yo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you i love bots they actually bring a supply of Shape carts and discs because we americans choose not to farm them, no bots = no crafting

Isn't it sad when you need bots to prop up your economy? You're relying on cheaters to live.

John
07-01-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't want to pay 400k every lv3 dark disc anymore

xEtherx
07-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Isn't it sad when you need bots to prop up your economy? You're relying on cheaters to live.

And Standing around in town doing nothing all day isn't living either. Go Farm your own Shape carts, Disc's and other mats for crafting then speak. Bots are just a simple solution to a pi.ss Poorly designed economy. They didn't make it self sustaining nor do we have the mass amount of players in the community to compentsate. So sit down, shut up and deal with it.

darklordex
07-01-2010, 05:45 PM
economy will never be fixed, just like in rl XD

bardiel7777
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
And Standing around in town doing nothing all day isn't living either. Go Farm your own Shape carts, Disc's and other mats for crafting then speak. Bots are just a simple solution to a pi.ss Poorly designed economy. They didn't make it self sustaining nor do we have the mass amount of players in the community to compentsate. So sit down, shut up and deal with it.

Don't get all bent out of shape.

Standing around in town? Only the bored and the lazy do that. Like I said, if the economy needs the likes of bots to survive then shame on Cabal. Bots are not even much of a "solution" as you put it because they're one of the things driving players away. It makes us legit players mad to be at this kind of disadvantage, especially sellers. And what we need now are more players, not bots.

I've harvested plenty of materials for my crafting and my guilds - legitly, so I can speak. Yeah, it's hard but that's the way the game is and more players = more mats.

toibidien
07-01-2010, 06:10 PM

they help the economy, keep them here.

Rastan
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
economy will never be fixed, just like in rl XD

maybe we need an economic stimulus package?