PDA

View Full Version : cannot delete characters, LOL?

toibidien
07-03-2010, 08:31 AM
guys i can't delete my level one because "all the sub password has to be unset in order to delete"

would anybody like to help me figure out how to "unset all the sub password"

?

darklordex
07-03-2010, 10:13 AM
thats why u write down ur stuff dudes

toibidien
07-03-2010, 10:27 AM
thats why u write down ur stuff dudes

i know my sub-pass and everything, lol.. it still won't let me delete

fsflashy
07-03-2010, 10:29 AM
you must remove your subpw before deleting any character. just set it again after.

Rage
07-03-2010, 10:34 AM
guys i can't delete my level one because "all the sub password has to be unset in order to delete"

would anybody like to help me figure out how to "unset all the sub password"

?

delete yourself from earth your ignorance is polluting the world.

toibidien
07-03-2010, 10:43 AM
delete yourself from earth your ignorance is polluting the world.

you're a fking re_tard.

try to delete one of your characters and i will gladly quit cabal right now and never make a post on this forum again.

CuteReign
07-03-2010, 10:51 AM
uh happens to me too i just go to cabal's site, log in, under support click account, sign in to that, then scroll down to reset sub pass, sends code to your email, check emal, enter code on site, then reset. log out from cabal, then relog back in and you have no sub pass on. hope that helps ^^:

yomo
07-03-2010, 10:55 AM
when you unset your sup pass, restart cabal, i had the same problem =\

Rage
07-03-2010, 11:36 AM
you're a fking re_tard.

try to delete one of your characters and i will gladly quit cabal right now and never make a post on this forum again.

try deleting your sub password retard. and if there is a bug or glitch the help desk would tell you the solution or fix it numb nuts.

Valdoroth
07-03-2010, 11:53 AM
There is a button under the subpass settings while looking at your characters that lets you delete the old one. Just take a few mins to look. Its there. :)
@ rage: you don't have to be so harsh about it. Its not nice to be so demeaning all the time.

bardiel7777
07-03-2010, 12:57 PM
@ rage: you don't have to be so harsh about it. Its not nice to be so demeaning all the time.

What else would you expect from a Matri fan? He's got issues too.

n00b
07-03-2010, 01:50 PM
uh happens to me too i just go to cabal's site, log in, under support click account, sign in to that, then scroll down to reset sub pass, sends code to your email, check emal, enter code on site, then reset. log out from cabal, then relog back in and you have no sub pass on. hope that helps ^^:

nice signature yo

CuteReign
07-03-2010, 05:41 PM
nice signature yo

lolz ty.

Rage
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
There is a button under the subpass settings while looking at your characters that lets you delete the old one. Just take a few mins to look. Its there. :)

it's not nice to be so stupid all the time.

SilentM
07-03-2010, 10:30 PM
You have to unlock your inventory subpassword and delete your character subpassword to delete a character. Like someone else said, if you unlocked ALL your subpasses and deleted your character subpass, then it's glitching. Either restart cabal or send a help desk.

achille32
07-04-2010, 09:36 PM
omfg. tard much ? ... when ur on the choosing character page... go delete ur sub pass.. press back after relog delete and set it back.. no need to go on webpage or wtf .. k bye

/close thread cause he cant do a sh.it alone.

darklordex
07-04-2010, 10:15 PM
looool

RogueFighter
09-17-2010, 08:03 AM
try deleting your subpasswords in the game..."storage warehouse" and "inventory". there's a lock icon there that sets passwords. if you have those passwords set try deleting them. then click "O" in your keyboard for options then click "change server". select the server where your character that you want to delete....delete the subpass also there (if you have'nt deleted the subpass yet)...after that delete your character. You need to enter your account password to continue. :)

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 08:31 AM
omfg. tard much ? ... when ur on the choosing character page... go delete ur sub pass.. press back after relog delete and set it back.. no need to go on webpage or wtf .. k bye

/close thread cause he cant do a sh.it alone.

hey look its someone who actually knows, ke.

Sonic
09-17-2010, 08:47 AM

/thread