PDA

View Full Version : Grats on ur solo

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 06:50 AM
You only needed to spend around 16b in glitched ALZ to get to on our WI's level!

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 06:53 AM
that all u can say? a mere accusation? lmao u really are pathetic LMAO

toibidien
07-06-2010, 07:02 AM
careful guys dont get too harsh, the GMs might close the thread instead of reading tickets and banning gold spammers !

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 07:08 AM
that all u can say? a mere accusation? lmao u really are pathetic LMAO

accusation?

he bought eof 8 for 10b, and is still offering people 6b+ for their items...get reals mang

his story is pathetic

rofl i sold 400 uchh in a shop adurrrr all that means is that he knowingly overprices his items to get glitched alz....meaning he took advantage of the glitch just as much as the glitchers did.

WIpwns
07-06-2010, 07:19 AM
kakak matri cant even solo quad, he never gonna solo pluma ):

Spur
07-06-2010, 07:36 AM
accusation?

he bought eof 8 for 10b, and is still offering people 6b+ for their items...get reals mang

his story is pathetic

rofl i sold 400 uchh in a shop adurrrr all that means is that he knowingly overprices his items to get glitched alz....meaning he took advantage of the glitch just as much as the glitchers did.

so if the lowest price in AH is 35m for a UCHH i shouldnt place mine there? and when a stack of 20 UCHH sell i shouldnt go and replace them? i would really be stupid like u if i didnt.

darklordex
07-06-2010, 07:46 AM
^lol

realowner
07-06-2010, 07:49 AM
funny how he talks like this when hes more then likely bought alz before anyways

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 07:53 AM
You only needed to spend around 16b in glitched ALZ to get to on our WI's level!

Sorry, but only two of Venus' wiz have solo'd Pluma. The rest of you s uck more than Cheese.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 08:06 AM
accusation?

his story is pathetic

offering on somethin expensive doesnt mean he got his alz on alz glitch, altho i know he does buy some of his alz/items w/ USD or should i say Forum gold..( get it get it spur? =P)

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:11 AM
so if the lowest price in AH is 35m for a UCHH i shouldnt place mine there? and when a stack of 20 UCHH sell i shouldnt go and replace them? i would really be stupid like u if i didnt.

Oh I see, first you sold 400 UCHH in a personal shop for 40m each, now you sold them in AH for 35 a piece, I see. I like how you're changing stories now, it really makes you look more believable.

yomo
07-06-2010, 08:19 AM
offering on somethin expensive doesnt mean he got his alz on alz glitch, altho i know he does buy some of his alz/items w/ USD or should i say Forum gold..( get it get it spur? =P)

forum gold? i've heard of that site...players trade items from other games in equal value to another game and can also use gold thats used as currency for hat site to buy items...i don't think its a alz buying site and its prolly legit lol

Spur
07-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Oh I see, first you sold 400 UCHH in a personal shop for 40m each, now you sold them in AH for 35 a piece, I see. I like how you're changing stories now, it really makes you look more believable.

o im sry i didnt know i couldnt have UCHH in AH while selling UCHH in my stall. is this against matri standards?

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 08:20 AM
It doesn't matter because 90% of the people from venus soloing pluma spent more usd for this game than they do for real life.

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:23 AM
o im sry i didnt know i couldnt have UCHH in AH while selling UCHH in my stall. is this against matri standards?

lol k stick to ur story and lets all pretend like you didnt glitch alz on an alt and buy your items you were selling retard.

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Where's your Pluma solo?s.

Wheres my 30B alz for free so I can get my 7/40 and eof 8?

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Wheres my 30B alz for free so I can get my 7/40 and eof 8?

You should spend some USD bro. Afterall, that's how Tang solo'd it. Oh yeah even with 30b, your pos blader wouldn't solo it.

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:36 AM
You should spend some USD bro. Afterall, that's how Tang solo'd it. Oh yeah even with 30b, your pos blader wouldn't solo it.

Lol, I'm sure I could solo it with re-target and some 30 amps and 50 atks. Too bad I'm too lazy to even bother, not to mention there are no 30 amps or 50 atks being sold on Venus. Bottom line is, I don't consider anyone from Merc to be legit since the ALZ glitch. You're not going to sit here and tell me there's person on Merc that didn't abuse that ALZ glitch in 1 way or another. Whether it was overselling tons of items, or doing the ALZ glitch itself, Merc players are dead to me, just like this SheEvil BL in Venus that came over to buy up our SEH's with glitched Merc ALZ, it's sad.

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Lol, I'm sure I could solo it with re-target and some 30 amps and 50 atks. Too bad I'm too lazy to even bother, not to mention there are no 30 amps or 50 atks being sold on Venus. Bottom line is, I don't consider anyone from Merc to be legit since the ALZ glitch. You're not going to sit here and tell me there isn't a single person on Merc that didn't abuse that ALZ glitch in 1 way or another. Whether it was OVERselling tons of items, or doing the alz glitch itself, Merc players are dead to me, just like this SheEvil BL in Venus thats came over to buy up our SEH's with glitched Merc alz, it's sad.

Sorry I'm not reading any of that. You'll never get to Perfection's level no matter how much alz you have. If he couldn't do it, what chance do you have?

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Sorry I'm not reading any of that. You'll never get to Perfection's level no matter how much alz you have. If he couldn't do it, what chance do you have?

Perfection was nothing special, and I'm sure he didn't try to retarget pluma. If he did, he obviously did it wrong, because he had the gear to do it.

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Perfection was nothing special, and I'm sure he didn't try to retarget pluma. If he did, he obviously did it wrong, because he had the gear to do it.

Yeah Perfection was nothing special. He was only the strongest blader on both servers. He couldn't solo with retargetting. Bladernub couldn't solo with retargetting. No chance you're soloing it. Maybe in 2 years by some miracle you do solo it, it doesn't count because everyone from Venus buys alz.

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah Perfection was nothing special. He was only the strongest blader on both servers. He couldn't solo with retargetting. Bladernub couldn't solo with retargetting. No chance you're soloing it. Maybe in 2 years by some miracle you do solo it, it doesn't count because everyone from Venus buys alz.

Lol, you think because he had good gear he was good at his class? He was just someone who got lucky with alz and bought endgame gear. I like how you're trying to speak for both of them when they don't even play anymore. Sure they were good BL's, but they'll be surpassed soon.

Spur
07-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Lol, I'm sure I could solo it with re-target and some 30 amps and 50 atks. Too bad I'm too lazy to even bother, not to mention there are no 30 amps or 50 atks being sold on Venus. Bottom line is, I don't consider anyone from Merc to be legit since the ALZ glitch. You're not going to sit here and tell me there's person on Merc that didn't abuse that ALZ glitch in 1 way or another. Whether it was overselling tons of items, or doing the ALZ glitch itself, Merc players are dead to me, just like this SheEvil BL in Venus that came over to buy up our SEH's with glitched Merc ALZ, it's sad.

so in ure opinion no one is legit. people like sheevil , fiery , divineneos , xcon bought enough alz to venus that ure alz is glitched as well. thats not even mentioning Venus has banned alz glitchers as well just not as much

N3mesis
07-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Lol, you think because he had good gear he was good at his class? He was just someone who got lucky with alz and bought endgame gear. I like how you're trying to speak for both of them when they don't even play anymore. Actually thats more of a reason to speak for them. Sure they were good BL's, but they'll be surpassed soon.

Yeah someone will surpass them, but not by you and your 8 rate blade. Fact remains, you can't solo Pluma. Feel free to make a vid and prove me wrong.

Wendys
07-06-2010, 09:10 AM
ATTENTION : WENDY'S IS HIRING. we will accept BK rejects as well, but wages will be adjusted accordingly.

Rastan
07-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Don't get me wrong,being able to solo something is cool.......even pluma,congratz btw......but with everyone else there sitting around.........why didn't you all just kill it?

idk,it just seems to me it would have been easier

Wendys
07-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Don't get me wrong,being able to solo something is cool.......even pluma,congratz btw......but with everyone else there sitting around.........why didn't you all just kill it?

idk,it just seems to me it would have been easier

obviously its proof for the masses that doubt the prowess of one of merc's wizzies

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 09:24 AM
forum gold? i've heard of that site...players trade items from other games in equal value to another game and can also use gold thats used as currency for hat site to buy items...i don't think its a alz buying site and its prolly legit lol

how do u think u can get forum gold? buy buying thru USD or sell items in exchange of forum gold. and if u see spur's posts there, u will see him "buying" stuff w/ forum gold.
and w/ my further investigation of the site, i only see people selling alz/items w/ forum gold. which in any case use of that site is still illegal since it promots alz buying doesnt matter if u got ur "forum gold" thru selling items since no one can know it except for him. you never know, who knows how long spur has been using that site and maybe how much did he buy? all i can say is, people who uses USD to get gears on a game, is just pathetically sad. =P

that would prolly cost him 4-5months of his sallary. =X

Wendys
07-06-2010, 09:32 AM
how do u think u can get forum gold? buy buying thru USD or sell items in exchange of forum gold. and if u see spur's posts there, u will see him "buying" stuff w/ forum gold.
and w/ my further investigation of the site, i only see people selling alz/items w/ forum gold. which in any case use of that site is still illegal since it promots alz buying doesnt matter if u got ur "forum gold" thru selling items since no one can know it except for him. you never know, who knows how long spur has been using that site and maybe how much did he buy? all i can say is, people who uses USD to get gears on a game, is just pathetically sad. =P

that would prolly cost him 4-5months of his sallary. =X

looks like you need a job at wendy's! you're just the person we're looking for and luckily we have a position open for you! you'll be perfect for washing out the toilets and one day you'll be manning the register just like your friend matri!

Berserk_Fury
07-06-2010, 10:38 AM
looks like you need a job at wendy's! you're just the person we're looking for and luckily we have a position open for you! you'll be perfect for washing out the toilets and one day you'll be manning the register just like your friend matri!

I thought matri worked the fryer.

GoldFalcon22
07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
I thought matri worked the fryer.
nah i heard he got fired for eating too much of the french fries kakakakaka