IZaNaI > SheEvil =P

but SheEvil > Frozenchaos

So SheEvil > Matri

ForumHavoc
07-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Hey can I ask why is she evil?

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
I've already beat him plenty of times, /endthread.

xEtherx
07-06-2010, 07:32 PM
I took sheevil out plenty of times whenever I saw them in war. so I hardly see them being better.

SheEvil
07-06-2010, 07:56 PM
I took sheevil out plenty of times whenever I saw them in war. so I hardly see them being better.

yeah cause i forgot to put blade cry in my combo kakaka

xEtherx
07-07-2010, 12:59 AM
yeah cause i forgot to put blade cry in my combo kakaka

Excuses excuses. still doesn't change the fact that i faced you enough to know your not what u would consider a serious threat unless ya got the drop on me. Nothing personal but it is a fair asscessment.

Fishy
07-07-2010, 01:03 AM
kakaka.....forgetting to put one attack in your combo isnt an excuse for failure....one attack isnt gonna make ANY difference if you're already getting rolled and plastered by the other person(s) xD kakakaka gg /endthread

Sheep
07-07-2010, 04:09 AM
never heard of sheevil, must be a noob. kthnxbai

BackUpMENG
07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
every1 know that sheevil and frozenchaos suk at anything not standing 1,2,3 combo pvp kakakakaka

ForumHavoc
07-07-2010, 07:33 AM
every1 know that sheevil and frozenchaos suk at anything not standing 1,2,3 combo pvp kakakakaka

Hug me, son.

SheEvil
07-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Excuses excuses. still doesn't change the fact that i faced you enough to know your not what u would consider a serious threat unless ya got the drop on me. Nothing personal but it is a fair asscessment.

lol, i guess you're not really pro, who gonna put blade cry in combo if theyre really know how to play. I was just messing around with u. Honestly, i dont even know who u are. Well yeah u guys need like 3 or 4 people in order to take a non-title guy like me down and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect. I coulda be bringer easily, in 2 days of war my score is like 1.8k, but i refuse to take that and went back to merc, and oh yeah in merc i still can be bringer anytime if i want. /endtheard

SheEvil
07-07-2010, 12:40 PM

bro i could fade/dash combo with my left hand while feeding you some rice with my right hand, akakaakakaa

xEtherx
07-07-2010, 03:06 PM
lol, i guess you're not really pro, who gonna put blade cry in combo if theyre really know how to play. I was just messing around with u. Honestly, i dont even know who u are. Well yeah u guys need like 3 or 4 people in order to take a non-title guy like me down and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect. I coulda be bringer easily, in 2 days of war my score is like 1.8k, but i refuse to take that and went back to merc, and oh yeah in merc i still can be bringer anytime if i want. /endtheard

I never claimed to be pro. I also am on mercury and not saying your bad just not what i would consider strong enough to be a threat to myself during war. Also I play wiz, your MF is a joke to me. Root on the other had is a OP annoying skill and desperatly needs a duration nerf.

NBAFinals2010
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
I never claimed to be pro. I also am on mercury and not saying your bad just not what i would consider strong enough to be a threat to myself during war. Also I play wiz, your MF is a joke to me. Root on the other had is a OP annoying skill and desperatly needs a duration nerf.

SheEvil is a blader >.> You obviously dunno who you talking about kakakakkaka nub. GG meng.

BackUpMENG
07-07-2010, 03:42 PM
bro i could fade/dash combo with my left hand while feeding you some rice with my right hand, akakaakakaa

omg ur fade dash with ur left hand is killing me

OH WAIT l2target son. qq more about ppl fading on u k?

xEtherx
07-07-2010, 07:34 PM
SheEvil is a blader >.> You obviously dunno who you talking about kakakakkaka nub. GG meng.

and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect.

I was replying to this statement. If its not considered a threat to me then I dont even bother associating a class with it. That is how little that person means to me.

SheEvil
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
I was replying to this statement. If its not considered a threat to me then I dont even bother associating a class with it. That is how little that person means to me.

Bro u're just jealous but it doesn't change the fact that my BL> ur Wiz, please prove me wrong. Come to channel 5 anytime , im pretty sure i can take u down in either free style or regular pvp

Oh wait i dont even know who is ur WI ,Were u that noob who chasing me in war when i had like 20 pct of hp and couldnt kill me. IF that were u Plz go delete ur chac, akakkka

TheKing
07-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Bro u're just jealous but it doesn't change the fact that my BL> ur Wiz, please prove me wrong. Come to channel 5 anytime , im pretty sure i can take u down in either free style or regular pvp

Oh wait i dont even know who is ur WI ,Were u that noob who chasing me in war when i had like 20 pct of hp and couldnt kill me. IF that were u Plz go delete ur chac, akakkka

owned.

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 12:34 AM
owned? you understand his broken English? Mr. I left myself get scammed, failed ass nurse kakakakaka..

xEtherx
07-08-2010, 12:46 AM

Twilight just came out shouldn't you bee swooming over it like the rest of the little girls rather then trolling?

Brolic
07-08-2010, 12:49 AM
ahahah twilight, imma be waiting in the line for PREDATORS, fa'sho

Rastan
07-08-2010, 12:51 AM

+1...first showing of the day,less people

TheKing
07-08-2010, 12:57 AM
owned? you understand his broken English? Mr. I left myself get scammed, failed ass nurse kakakakaka..

Doesn't matter atleast i know and speak 4 diff. Language. Unlike you... Lol.. No life kid. My salary> your family. Lolz

Chris7
07-08-2010, 12:58 AM
owned? You understand his broken english? Mr. I left myself get scammed, failed ass nurse kakakakaka..

get rocked nurse.

Brolic
07-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Tu Travaille en la clinique eh? Tu est une idiota?

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 01:18 AM
Oh please Nursejoy you speak four languages? Learn to speak English? got

TheKing
07-08-2010, 01:20 AM

I used to work in a clinic but now i work in operating room. It's my specialty and im not idiot. Are you?

J'ai travaillé dans une clinique mais maintenant je travaille dans les blocs opératoires c'est ma spécialité, et im pas l'idiot. Etes-vousI love you >.<♥?

TheKing
07-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Oh please Nursejoy you speak four languages? Learn to speak English? got

Haters gonna hate. Lolz

Get on my level kid imo ^^.

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 03:12 AM
What level? being a fail WA? using a fail dai? Go get scammed some more kid.

NBAFinals2010
07-08-2010, 08:09 AM

kakakak nub. cover up your mistake moar? get owned son.

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Haters gonna hate. Lolz

Lol, now I know why I rocked you 3-0 the other day....you don't have an 80 dmg redo, it's rate with rate extended LAWL.

Also...SheEvil, you might be able to beat me in PvP every once in a while but you blow in War from what I've seen so far. How did you like chasing me in circles around base for about a full minute? My fade/dash>yours :)

xEtherx
07-08-2010, 10:12 AM
kakakak nub. cover up your mistake moar? get owned son.

I dont see where ya think that is a cover up but whatever. trolls will be trolls.

I used to work in a clinic but now i work in operating room. It's my specialty and im not idiot. Are you?

J'ai travaillé dans une clinique mais maintenant je travaille dans les blocs opératoires c'est ma spécialité, et im pas l'idiot. Etes-vousI love you >.<♥?

King I am not knocking the medical profession at all, my entire family is in it from CNA's, to PA's to LPN/RN's and even a few are DR either internal medician/surgeons and GP. However I do feel you over glorify the career. With the maturity level of the majority of this community it might be best to stay off that subject it clutters up our forums.

As for getting scammed by " Jack " who happens to be one of the most annoying know hacker/scammer on mercury,... with your education you should have known better. Sorry to say but its true.

SheEvil
07-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Lol, now I know why I rocked you 3-0 the other day....you don't have an 80 dmg redo, it's rate with rate extended LAWL.

Also...SheEvil, you might be able to beat me in PvP every once in a while but you blow in War from what I've seen so far. How did you like chasing me in circles around base for about a full minute? My fade/dash>yours :)

Lol buddy, I only chased u one time that when i were in bm2 at base , And u ended up dead when i casted crusing blow, you knew it happened so dont deny. And in pvp you should know the only way u can beat me is crit both of ur level 20 BS and SL. How u gonna think u're better when u have less attack, Less amp, Less Hp, Less Dmg, Less rate and may be yeah u have like 4 more def cause of the forcy suit. Oh wait you gonna say forcy suit have 40 more def than my suit but guess what, my 2x rof+10 cover for that missing def. Oh now u gonna call me alz glitcher but listen i didnt get any benefit from that, i sold my FB's gears just 2 weeks ago and use those to upgrade my stuffs. Yeah , u're really not at my level yet, get ur gears better then u can talk

coolestkid
07-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Lol matrimoney gotta make up lies when hes up against a true blader

BackUpMENG
07-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Lol buddy, I only chased u one time that when i were in bm2 at base , And u ended up dead when i casted crusing blow, you knew it happened so dont deny. And in pvp you should know the only way u can beat me is crit both of ur level 20 BS and SL. How u gonna think u're better when u have less attack, Less amp, Less Hp, Less Dmg, Less rate and may be yeah u have like 4 more def cause of the forcy suit. Oh wait you gonna say forcy suit have 40 more def than my suit but guess what, my 2x rof+10 cover for that missing def. Oh now u gonna call me alz glitcher but listen i didnt get any benefit from that, i sold my FB's gears just 2 weeks ago and use those to upgrade my stuffs. Yeah , u're really not at my level yet, get ur gears better then u can talk

sup brah. we know u didnt glitch alz. we know u and ur bro frozen buy alz tho keke i think u guys spent like 5x more than mengavi kekeke
kthx pce.

N3mesis
07-08-2010, 10:50 AM

Wow you might not know this, but you're in America now. Crossing the boarder makes you an American, and, therefore, you should speak English not Beaner language. Thank you.

TheKing
07-08-2010, 10:57 AM

lol i forgot to change my noob vamp gear to pvp gear when i pvped you. sorry
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer107-100708-1312-0000.jpg

coolestkid
07-08-2010, 11:08 AM
ohhhhhh how does that poop on your chest feel matrimoney

Jeazy
07-08-2010, 11:12 AM
SheEvil is a noob cant take bringer from me or beat me in pvp lawlz

Fishy
07-08-2010, 11:32 AM
SheEvil is a noob cant take bringer from me or beat me in pvp lawlz

last I checked, you're not bringer. nooooooooooooooooob

lolololol
07-08-2010, 11:34 AM
lol i forgot to change my vamp gear to pvp gear when i pvped you. sorry
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer107-100708-1154-0000.jpg

WHAT'S UP NO SKILL FAKE USER

how u like my lonely picture guys??I NEED A E-GF

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc61/jalvic/THEKING.jpg

eniluap Bravo Lmfao

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 11:44 AM

French part is completely wrong. Spanish one is wrong too. You should be saying : Tu eres un idiota?"

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Wow you might not know this, but you're in America now. Crossing the boarder makes you an American, and, therefore, you should speak English not Beaner language. Thank you.

So...America is only english in your opinion? Get out of your mom's basement and learn that only the United States are english, not the whole America. Stop being that selfish.

America =/= United States. Period.

Spur
07-08-2010, 12:11 PM
So...America is only english in your opinion? Get out of your mom's basement and learn that only the United States are english, not the whole America. Stop being that selfish.

America =/= United States. Period.

America = English
NA = North America
NA Cabal = English

anything else?

Leumas
07-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Doesn't matter atleast i know and speak 4 diff. Language. Unlike you... Lol.. No life kid. My salary> your family. Lolz

Prove it

Leumas
07-08-2010, 12:13 PM

Pfff your in america learn to speak spanish nub. Look to your left, now look to your right if 2 out of those 3 ppl aren't mexican then stay your ass in canada

TheKing
07-08-2010, 12:18 PM
WHAT'S UP NO SKILL FAKE USER

how u like my lonely picture guys??I NEED A E-GF

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc61/jalvic/THEKING.jpg

eniluap Bravo Lmfao

lol so who's this random guy your posting? lol fail stalker is fail. Z_Z

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 12:28 PM
America = English
NA = North America
NA Cabal = English

anything else?

America = Both NA and SA

You should go back to real life and take geography classes, we can see you spent too much time on this game.

Spur
07-08-2010, 12:31 PM
America = Both NA and SA

You should go back to real life and take geography classes, we can see you spent too much time on this game.

and where are we now? NA or are u on the wrong forums

lolololol
07-08-2010, 12:34 PM
lol so who's this random guy your posting? lol fail stalker is fail. Z_Z

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer107-100708-1312-0000.jpg
u can tell to your photobucket account and ur username
still trying to cover urself that is not you in the picture??

so why did u delete ur facebook accnt??
ahahaha fail is fail why ur not in facebook anymore..ahahahaha

like your name pauline

che

Leumas
07-08-2010, 12:39 PM
u can tell to your photobucket account and ur username
still trying to cover urself that is not you in the picture??

so why did u delete ur facebook accnt??
ahahaha fail is fail why ur not in facebook anymore..ahahahaha

like your name pauline

che

pwnt

Fishy
07-08-2010, 01:12 PM
America = Both NA and SA

o.o Hi Bre =3

Fishy
07-08-2010, 01:21 PM
seriously.......wtf is with the racist thread.....you're in AMERICA! we have MEXIGERMIRSPANCHIKORJAPZILLIAN people here >.< you live in USA? Speak many languages.......end of story. Sure we dont know viet by heart, but i dont QQ about it like 99% of the people who play cabal........ Inoltre, mi diverto confondendo la merda fuori di tutti :D

coolestkid
07-08-2010, 01:22 PM
shutup ni ggers

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 01:41 PM
seriously.......wtf is with the racist thread.....you're in AMERICA! we have MEXIGERMIRSPANCHIKORJAPZILLIAN people here >.< you live in USA? Speak many languages.......end of story. Sure we dont know viet by heart, but i dont QQ about it like 99% of the people who play cabal........ Inoltre, mi diverto confondendo la merda fuori di tutti :D

+1^^

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 01:42 PM
o.o Hi Bre =3

Hiya :D

o.o

Fishy
07-08-2010, 01:44 PM
o_o

:D

biggestblacknig
07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
u only need to know 4 words in spanish to communicate with beaners: ni gga mow my lawn

N3mesis
07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
America = Both NA and SA

It's evident that you need to go back to the second grade, where you learn that you can't combine two independent clauses with a comma. GG sped.

Fishy
07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
It's evident that you need to go back to the second grade, where you learn that you can't combine two independent clauses with a comma. GG sped.

60% of everyone on here needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to spell "you" and you complain about a slight grammatical error >_> gg

N3mesis
07-08-2010, 02:07 PM
60% of everyone on here needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to spell "you" and you complain about a slight grammatical error >_> gg

He questioned my intellect, so I questioned his. Quid pro quo.

Fishy
07-08-2010, 02:15 PM
He questioned my intellect, so I questioned his. Quid pro quo.

Rofl......Buono formulazione mio amico =P

Chris7
07-08-2010, 03:07 PM
cuz we care about grammar so much on the interweb right.

anyway.. where'd nurse joy go off to? shat on too hard by norris

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 03:15 PM

LMAO lvl 20 bs and scud I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ kid I've never put my scud above 9 or ls above 12. So you think you have better stats than me yet I rolled you 3-0 how many times, 2? You manage to kill me when I don't bother to let my FK cool or when I break, but that's about it. You're a pathetic BL to think you can come to Venus and be good with all that glitched ALZ you spent on new gear kid. Like I've said before, you have no skill whatsoever. I've seen you try to fade dash in ch8, you look like CavScout, rofl. Get @ me when you don't need to gear out your char with glitched ALZ, k kid? Btw I like your FOBanese language.

WIpwns
07-08-2010, 03:16 PM
cuz we care about grammar so much on the interweb right.

anyway.. where'd nurse joy go off to? shat on too hard by norris

got pc rosm gs yet?

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 03:17 PM
got pc rosm gs yet?

Hows that shiny EoS+8 you found?

Oh wait, you traded it for an eos 6 and some s.tit amp.

Deathlymonkey
07-08-2010, 03:17 PM

How long did it take you to find that grammar mistake? It makes me laugh when I think this is all you found. :rolleyes:

Chris7
07-08-2010, 03:18 PM
lmao. yeah i pvped shevil. wasnt anything special really

matri easily plays blader with more skill.

Chris7
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
got pc rosm gs yet?

lol pc red osm.
ask nurse joy how our pvps went. i made that kid nation change after one week of trying to ignore me in the lobby

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 03:21 PM
lmao. yeah i pvped shevil. wasnt anything special really

matri easily plays blader with more skill.

shoulda seen this kid chase me for a straight minute trying to catch me while i fade dashed around their base. only managed to kill me cuz the WI that was chasing me with him stunned me lmao

Chris7
07-08-2010, 03:23 PM
shoulda seen this kid chase me for a straight minute trying to catch me while i fade dashed around their base. only managed to kill me cuz the WI that was chasing me with his stunned me lmao

yeah u know somethings wrong when a mob of people including wiz's chase u around in nw for 5 mins or more before they finally kill u..

if there's no wiz or fb its like 100% guaranteed escape and heal gg chase more

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 03:26 PM
yeah u know somethings wrong when a mob of people including wiz's chase u around in nw for 5 mins or more before they finally kill u..

if there's no wiz or fb its like 100% guaranteed escape and heal gg chase more

sad thing is i started out with less than 1k hp and potted to over 4 before i died rofl and the only reason i died was because i was trapped in base...all gates closed lawl

RekeesEnivid
07-08-2010, 03:28 PM

LMFAO. +1 is WIpwns the hillbilly darrk talked about? o.o lmao

WIpwns
07-08-2010, 05:07 PM

gave most of the money away since i quit

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Haters gonna hate. Lolz

did u get on ur lvl w/ ur own effort? i think i doubt it. how much USD did u use to buy that acc and ur gears/alz? dun u have any GF to spend ur money on and now u end up spending all ur money into a mere game? thats sad... just so sad.

i wish u were on merc, lets see who's fade/dash owns ^^

he sold his epic FB gears to gear his BL and come to venus to kick matri's ass.. and now try to talk matri, and if u talk sh** please show us the facts, coz i wouldnt believe that u pwnd sheevil unless i see it, but on the other hand if sheevil says u got pwnd.. thats another story, its very believable when it comes from a "real" blader.

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 05:56 PM
NurseJoy aka Paulina where you at kid?

Matrimoney
07-08-2010, 06:00 PM
did u get on ur lvl w/ ur own effort? i think i doubt it. how much USD did u use to buy that acc and ur gears/alz? dun u have any GF to spend ur money on and now u end up spending all ur money into a mere game? thats sad... just so sad.

i wish u were on merc, lets see who's fade/dash owns ^^

he sold his epic FB gears to gear his BL and come to venus to kick matri's ass.. and now try to talk matri, and if u talk sh** please show us the facts, coz i wouldnt believe that u pwnd sheevil unless i see it, but on the other hand if sheevil says u got pwnd.. thats another story, its very believable when it comes from a "real" blader.

God you're pathetic. If I didn't roll him 3-0 twice why would I say I did? You're just like every little forum troll on here. "ZOMG I DUN BEREEVE YOU SS PLES" You don't even deserve a SS, I've already proved all these trolls wrong dozens of times, you don't need to be another, you're sad enough as it is.

Chris7
07-08-2010, 06:26 PM
lol is reborn implying that he knows how to use fade and dash?

brb gotta change my underwearssss alll yellows

lolololol
07-08-2010, 06:28 PM
lol is reborn implying that he knows how to use fade and dash?

brb gotta change my underwearssss alll yellows

he wouldn't do that..he will just root you and dash all the way to their base Lmfao

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 06:41 PM
RebornI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥II love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I go ride spur's wee wee some more. On a side note where is NurseJoy?

achille32
07-08-2010, 08:00 PM
i win. k bye

/closed

jimbo
07-08-2010, 08:08 PM

yeah that movie gonna be awsome(predotor dogs wtf)

TheKing
07-08-2010, 08:50 PM
lol pc red osm.
ask nurse joy how our PVPS went. i made that kid nation change after 1 week of trying to ignore me in the lobby

Lol i came last thurz from merc. Then switch to proc on mon. That's not a week kiddo'. And pvp's? I pvpe'd you just once on port lux chan 10. Then when the pvp starts you went fading.. Lolz.. I ddn't even use any skill coz at start it was a fail pvp.

Oh that's why that wiz ask me come chan 10 darrkd wants to pvp you. Lolz. Are you scared enough to Ask me to pvp you? And why would i waste my time talking on you. Not worth it.

By d way... I'm at work now earning some money for a living. Unlike you. Sitting there and trying to be a Die Hard Cabal best (wa?) lolz... Cabal wnt make your life successful imo. So try to get a decent job ^^.

SheEvil
07-08-2010, 08:52 PM
God you're pathetic. If I didn't roll him 3-0 twice why would I say I did? You're just like every little forum troll on here. "ZOMG I DUN BEREEVE YOU SS PLES" You don't even deserve a SS, I've already proved all these trolls wrong dozens of times, you don't need to be another, you're sad enough as it is.

Dude u never roll me 3-0, I rolled u like 7-3 and went AFK,and u were just like an annoying noob keep whispering me for rematch, i didnt even take u seriously when i came back from my dinner cause i knew u gonna keep asking for pvp until u win. People in venus told me just let u win so u would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and dont bother me, u think i came to venus for u fool, Lol. U aint worth for that. i already knew im better than u in anything. I've been playing this game since u 1st got hired at bugerking. BLader ain't my 1st class in cabal, I played FS, FB and blader, I can tell each of those chac that i played still better than ur noob ass bl, gearwise or NW skills. I asked u for the 10 matches pvp , u never reply, and now u still talking crap in forum. Dude U know how many procs were laughing at ur stupidity when they saw u cast blade cry in nation war and ended up dead by my crusing blow.Just get over it fool, ME > U and btw i didnt even use my rof+10 2x to pvp u, i used crit ring+1. Sad enough?

Its funny how this dude think hes the top blader when he doesnt even know what is best for BL, 36 dmg hlemt, 10 dmg 8 rate blade and The Epic fail skill BLade Cry akkaakka. Call me Master then i will teach u how to be a real blader, kakakka

Ok Once again I Will Prove why sheEVil > Matrimonkey,
1. Sheevil has more attack dan matrimonkey
2. Sheevil has more dmg dan matrimonkey
3. Shevil has more hp dan matrimonkey
4. Sheevil has more def dan matrimonkey if sheevil use rw3+7 and matrimonkey cant afford rw3+7
5. Sheevil has more rate than matrix monkey 46 compare to 44
6. Shevil has more amp than mati mokney 50 compare to 39
7. SHeevil Doesnt work at bugerking
8. Sheevil looks cuter than matrimonkey

so SHEEVIl > MONKEY PRove me wrong akakkakak

Brolic
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
French part is completely wrong. Spanish one is wrong too. You should be saying : Tu eres un idiota?"

frech part isnt COMPLETELY wrong -.- ...and the last part isnt spanish only the last word...godam.

and b4 u correct my spanish, make sure urs is right. -.- its "¿Tu eres un idiota?" -.-

that wasnt spanish hun, was french.

lolololol
07-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Lol i came last thurz from merc. Then switch to proc on mon. That's not a week kiddo'. And pvp's? I pvpe'd you just once on port lux chan 10. Then when the pvp starts you went fading.. Lolz.. I ddn't even use any skill coz at start it was a fail pvp.

Oh that's why that wiz ask me come chan 10 darrkd wants to pvp you. Lolz. Are you scared enough to Ask me to pvp you? And why would i waste my time talking on you. Not worth it.

By d way... I'm at work now earning some money for a living. Unlike you. Sitting there and trying to be a Die Hard Cabal best (wa?) lolz... Cabal wnt make your life successful imo. So try to get a decent job ^^.

i ask fred and he never find you in facebook? where are you now??good thing that u deleted your facebook since ur a fugly skinny ass filipino..Lmao not belong to any website community..random guy??Lmao..question what's your real name??pauline right??eniluap bravo Lmao name of a girl but a half girl and half boy, no wonder your WA is a girl character!!

Brolic
07-08-2010, 09:42 PM

bro bro bromeng..

anyone else notice that xcon talks mad trash on the forums but doesnt say a thing in game..i think i hear eminem in the back saying "He opens his mouth but the words wont come out". on that pvp when darrkd completely owned ur glutes in PL, u didnt say one single thing either.

and on ur "Die Hard Cabal best (wa?) lolz..." what are u implying? u saying bumba and darrkd arent 1,2 WAs in venus? u trying to say YOU and darkgen are 1,2? what is it? ... "he's chocking how, everyone is joking now. the clock's ran out, time's up, OVER PLAO! snap back to reality"

tl; dr? ):

Brolic
07-08-2010, 09:48 PM
course u didnt ^^

ChuckNorris
07-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey NurseJoy why are you calling people kid, while that funny goofy ass picture of yours shows a scrawny filipino fob.

xEtherx
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Dude u never roll me 3-0, I rolled u like 7-3 and went AFK,and u were just like an annoying noob keep whispering me for rematch, i didnt even take u seriously when i came back from my dinner cause i knew u gonna keep asking for pvp until u win. People in venus told me just let u win so u would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and dont bother me, u think i came to venus for u fool, Lol. U aint worth for that. i already knew im better than u in anything. I've been playing this game since u 1st got hired at bugerking. BLader ain't my 1st class in cabal, I played FS, FB and blader, I can tell each of those chac that i played still better than ur noob ass bl, gearwise or NW skills. I asked u for the 10 matches pvp , u never reply, and now u still talking crap in forum. Dude U know how many procs were laughing at ur stupidity when they saw u cast blade cry in nation war and ended up dead by my crusing blow.Just get over it fool, ME > U and btw i didnt even use my rof+10 2x to pvp u, i used crit ring+1. Sad enough?

Its funny how this dude think hes the top blader when he doesnt even know what is best for BL, 36 dmg hlemt, 10 dmg 8 rate blade and The Epic fail skill BLade Cry akkaakka. Call me Master then i will teach u how to be a real blader, kakakka

4. Sheevil has more def dan matrimonkey if sheevil use rw3+7 and matrimonkey cant afford rw3+7

Ya know i just noticed we are both in rogue and from what i hear there is policy about trolling. if ya want to continue to troll ya might want to find another guild because ya spend more time talking here then playing with your guildies in game.

Oh and BTW I'd be happy to take a pvp challenge anytime.

Chris7
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/489/xconowned1.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/xconowned1.jpg/)

i mean, should i go even further or is this enough? =)

Brolic
07-08-2010, 10:32 PM
he opens his mouth but the words wont come out! i luv that song ;p

SheEvil
07-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Ya know i just noticed we are both in rogue and from what i hear there is policy about trolling. if ya want to continue to troll ya might want to find another guild because ya spend more time talking here then playing with your guildies in game.

Oh and BTW I'd be happy to take a pvp challenge anytime.

Lol Dude U made me laugh big time, I didn't even mention about u in that post, Who Are U BTW, And Yeah if u wanna pvp get in channel 5 right now I'm there

phantastic
07-09-2010, 12:34 AM
interesting...

RekeesEnivid
07-09-2010, 12:43 AM
my rw3 drop was more interesting than that pvp...

Fishy
07-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Venus people are funny ^_^ this is why I love the forums haha

WIpwns
07-09-2010, 03:05 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/489/xconowned1.jpg (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/xconowned1.jpg/)

ka
u spam pots more than any1
nice bear btw

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 07:42 AM

Lol the first time I PvP'd you, I rolled you 3-0. After that I got lazy and didn't bother to wait for FK and it was pretty even. After that I 3-0'd you before I went to war or CA, don't remember which, so don't sit there and deny it nub.

So you have more than 4200 HP, 1100 def, 48 rate? Lol K. If you have more attack than me its probably only by less than 5, since I have 5 in my pet. More damage? Hardly, seeing as how my build isn't close to being done and I know it. I'm working on maxing my hp steal rune right now, which is obviously for PVE. Funny how you actually think I would seriously be using Blade Cry in war. Guess you can't understand the fact that us Caps fool around when we get our 30. Sad part of it is, I'm positive I could kill you with it in war, scrub.

Homeless
07-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Lol the first time I PvP'd you, I rolled you 3-0. After that I got lazy and didn't bother to wait for FK and it was pretty even. After that I 3-0'd you before I went to war or CA, don't remember which, so don't sit there and deny it nub.

So you have more than 4200 HP, 1100 def, 48 rate? Lol K. If you have more attack than me its probably only by less than 5, since I have 5 in my pet. More damage? Hardly, seeing as how my build isn't close to being done and I know it. I'm working on maxing my hp steal rune right now, which is obviously for PVE. Funny how you actually think I would seriously be using Blade Cry in war. Guess you can't understand the fact that us Caps fool around when we get our 30. Sad part of it is, I'm positive I could kill you with it in war, scrub.

it was CA and ye i was there and u rolled him 3-0

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm working on maxing my hp steal rune right now, which is obviously for PVE.

lol this obviously reflects the level of ure intellect as well

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 09:14 AM
lol this obviously reflects the level of ure intellect as well

The irony....What are you trying to say? Training an HP steal rune that requires like 700+ AP before I train S.amp/Attack rune means what exactly, hm? Sell 400 UCHH lately? It's only right you'd defend your fellow ALZ glitcer, amirite?

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:23 AM
The irony....What are you trying to say? Training an HP steal rune that requires like 700+ AP before I train S.amp/Attack rune means what exactly, hm? Sell 400 UCHH lately? It's only right you'd defend your fellow ALZ glitcer, amirite?

nope uchh are 6m now my 300UCHH are staying in my wharehouse till it goes up. i dun get how all of u have the common misconception where ur = your and ure = you are, fix that misconception then come back.

now for my first quote 3% hp steal > 4% amp for PVP which is y i challenged ure intellect. u think hp steal only helps in pve lol.

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:26 AM
nope uchh are 6m now my 300uchh are staying in my wharehouse till it goes up. I dun get how all of u have the common misconception where ur = your and ure = you are, fix that misconception then come back.

Now for my first quote 3% hp steal > 4% amp for pvp which is y i challenged ure intellect. U think hp steal only helps in pve lol.
this is venus not merc -_-

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
nope uchh are 6m now my 300UCHH are staying in my wharehouse till it goes up. i dun get how all of u have the common misconception where ur = your and ure = you are, fix that misconception then come back.

now for my first quote 3% hp steal > 4% amp for PVP which is y i challenged ure intellect. u think hp steal only helps in pve lol.

LMAO here we go, Spur and his retarded azz comments. Do you sit in your bed alone at night and contemplate PvP situations to try to be the best? I'm sure you have plenty of time to do it in between your 6 Wars a day.

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:29 AM
LMAO here we go, Spur and his retarded azz comments.

lol at least i can prove 3% hp steal > 4% amp whereas u guys are all talk

Rastan
07-09-2010, 09:32 AM
That's the first time I've heard of vamp working in PVP

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 09:32 AM
lol at least i can prove 3% hp steal > 4% amp whereas u guys are all talk

You can't PROVE anything retard. You're talking about Amp VS HP Steal in a PvP. What if that 4% amp was the only thing that didn't finish off your opponent? I know I've lost a PvP when the other person had about 20 HP left. Nobody wants to hear about how big of a n3rd you are, k?

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
You can't PROVE anything retard. You're talking about Amp VS HP Steal in a PvP. What if that 4% amp was the only thing that didn't finish off your opponent? I know I've lost a PvP when the other person had about 20 HP left. Nobody wants to hear about how big of a n3rd you are, k?

lol i can say the same about u. according to u wat if that 3% hp steal was the only thing that saved u from that last hit b4 dying? there are no IFs in basic math when one number is greater its greater

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
lol i can say the same about u. according to u wat if that 3% hp steal was the only thing that saved u from that last hit b4 dying? there are no IFs in basic math when one number is greater its greater

like i siad this is venus not merc
on venus we got somthign called amp
so that 3% hp steal woudl do shiet only give u back like 10 hp rofl
so ur staatement is completly retarted

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:47 AM
so that 3% hp steal woudl do shiet only give u back like 10 hp rofl
so ur staatement is completly retarted

i guess venus wizzies deal 333dmg per hit only in pvp? lol

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:48 AM
i guess venus wizzies deal 333dmg per hit only in pvp? lol

mhm no im probably the worse wizzy on venus when it comes 2 war
and pvp
outside of war 750-840 crits on a lance
450-540 non crits

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:49 AM
and pvp
450-540 non crits

then u surely must be bad at math. 3% of 450-540 = 10 lol

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:51 AM
then u surely must be bad at math. 3% of 450-540 = 10 lol

no lmao u where saying the fact that wizzys hit 333
im more likly the worse wizzy on the server
so my base is the least for every wizzy

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:52 AM
no lmao u where saying the fact that wizzys hit 333
im more likly the worse wizzy on the server
so my base is the least for every wizzy

lol i was saying u guys hit 333 cause u said u steal 10 hp from 3% leech. funny how i needed to state it so clearly

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:53 AM
lol i was saying u guys hit 333 cause u said u steal 10 hp from 3% leech

-.- u knwo just as i do that was in accturate
-_- people on the forums are usually 140 +
so there base steal woudl be 14 w/o any extenders so yea -_-

btw shaddup >.> mexican here fool

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:55 AM
-.- u knwo just as i do that was in accturate
-_- people on the forums are usually 140 +
so there base steal woudl be 14 w/o any extenders so yea -_-

btw shaddup >.> mexican here fool

who doesnt have a vamp earring on for pvp? so are u helping me prove 3% vamp > 4% amp cause it seems like u are

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:55 AM
who doesnt have a vamp earring on for pvp?

called force regen
-_-

ok yo stop doign that shiet -_- annoying as fawk
how about post the whole dam thing instead of waiting for teh edit -_-
and i siad this is venus not merc
1 person from merc would not stand a chance here like 1 person from here would not stand a chance there

Spur
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM
called force regen
-_-

anyone decent will use 1 of each in pvp. but venus thinks 4amp is better so i guess i understand y u guys would use 2 fres

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 09:59 AM
anyone decent will use 1 of each in pvp. but venus thinks 4amp is better so i guess i understand y u guys would use 2 fres

ok have u ever considered this ?
1 person has 1 ve4 and 1 regn 6
im pretty sure that 20 hp would work either way goign up against a tang memebr -_-

otice1
07-09-2010, 10:00 AM
With 4% extra amp a decent wiz would do 20-30 extra damage on a crit. The hp a wiz would regain from the 3% hp steal rune each hit would very seldom allow him to survive an extra hit from another decent player. When you finish a wiz in pvp, it is often the case that your last move does more than enough to kill them.
= 4amp > for pvp

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 10:01 AM
With 4% extra amp a decent wiz would do 20-30 extra damage on a crit. The hp a wiz would regain from the 3% hp steal rune each hit would very seldom allow him to survive an extra hit from another decent player. When you finish a wiz in pvp, it is often the case that your last move does more than enough to kill them.
= 4amp > for pvp

under that yes
but goign upagains ttang @_@

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Think of it this way Spur, 2 of the times SheEvil managed to beat me was because my Scud was about 10 dmg away from killing him. Sure you can say the same for both sides, but when it comes down to it, saying 3 steal>4 amp for a FACT is just being ignorant. Something you're obviously good at.

sn0wXz
07-09-2010, 10:02 AM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ?!?! OMG

Spur
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM

and pvp
450-540 non crits

A. 3% of 450-540 = 13.5-16.2 hp stolen
B. 4% of ure 1100matk = 44dmg / 4 = 11more dmg a hit in pvp

which one is greater? A o but wait this is venus so answer = B

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM
matri then he would say it would be down to whoever crits rofl

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 10:05 AM

i don't knwo about you but i rarly pvp any fa so thats out
and when it comes 2 wi we simply compare damage
other than that
i pvp bladers and warriors
nothing u can simply do excpet blink fade dash ( note came out wrong was for spur what he does -_- )

otice1
07-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Think that 3% hp steal will save you from being finished? 15 hp steal per hit isn't going to save you from being 1/2 shot by a decent player's finisher.

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 10:06 AM

Wow, do you have no common sense whatsoever? Maybe one day you'll realize what you're saying is just rediculous. Until then go spend the rest of your glitched ALZ.

Spur
07-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Wow, do you have no common sense whatsoever? Maybe one day you'll realize what you're saying is just rediculous. Until then go spend the rest of your glitched ALZ.

i have no common sense watsoever cause venus thinks B is better

Rage
07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
just max both runes, problem solved.

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 10:33 AM
just max both runes, problem solved.

But you're two shot material anyway.

Jeazy
07-09-2010, 10:52 AM
one shot for me because im da big jeazy son

Chris7
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
spur you're sucha fkin nerrd kid wow. look at ur ridiculous posts. are you proud of them?
lmfao. id rock you with no earrings scrub.

as for nemesis ur 1 shot material so sit down rockstar wannabe.

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Spur you gollum lookalike I swear u post the stupidest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ever.

Jeazy
07-09-2010, 11:04 AM
lol@all you ugly kids that wont show your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y pics lawls

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:06 AM
and jeazy your avatar looks like a pig.. god merc player looks like clowns irl..

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
spur you're sucha fkin nerrd kid wow. look at ur ridiculous posts. are you proud of them?
lmfao. id rock you with no earrings scrub.

as for nemesis ur 1 shot material so sit down rockstar wannabe.

Sorry if I wanted to be a Rockstar wannabe, I'd buy my gear with USD. You're all talk buddy, and your gear is on par Xcon's gear if not worse. At least he doesn't have to borrow a pair of bof +6 from a guildie =/

Jeazy
07-09-2010, 11:11 AM
and jeazy your avatar looks like a pig.. god merc player looks like clowns irl..

wheres your picture fatty

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Nemisis you're all talk buddy, prove rockstar bought his gear with usd.

Jeazy
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Nemisis you're all talk buddy, prove rockstar bought his gear with usd.

your ugly and fat prove me wrong

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM
you just described yourself../facepalm

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:18 AM
lol nemesis you're pretty cute. someone's mad they arent as good as they thought. just make more excuses as to why your fb succks.

and my gear is on par with xcons? LOL please he's garbage. don't insult me

Jeazy
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
good job you beat someone that broke you're terrible

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:22 AM
good job you beat someone that broke you're terrible

nah.. was a freestyle pvp

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 11:25 AM
darrkd go post more pics of beating people that broke bro and claiming it was freestyle OLOLOL

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:26 AM
LOLOL cool bro story smd

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Lolol darrkd go post more fake pics

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:28 AM
lol nemesis you're pretty cute. someone's mad they arent as good as they thought. just make more excuses as to why your fb succks.

and my gear is on par with xcons? LOL please he's garbage. don't insult me

Yeah if my FB su cks every FB but Rockstar in Venus suc ks so much more. I'll never be better than Rockstar, and I don't really care lol. This game is dead.

Xcon is garbage, but you practically have the same gear as him lol. Well you have bof +4, but you're borrowing bladernub's bof +6 so that's okay. I respect you bro, 17 year old with a superiority complex ftw.

Rage
07-09-2010, 11:29 AM
But you're two shot material anyway.

come at me bro.

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 11:29 AM
come at me bro.

oh hi lethalheart didn't know you were Rage on the forums too.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah if my FB su ckss every FB but Rockstar in Venus suc ks so much more. Xcon is garbage, but you practically have the same gear as him lol. Well you have bof +4, but you're borrowing bladernub's bof +6 so that's okay. I respect you tho, 17 year old with a superiority complex ftw.

lol right. tri and toma would still take a dump on u kid.
and from what i hear u gathered gear from ur butt buddies just for that solo. gj

you don't know my gear so don't assume anything scrub
and im borrowing bof6's lets go with that!

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:37 AM
lol right. tri and toma would still take a dump on u kid.
and from what i hear u gathered gear from ur butt buddies just for that solo. gj

you don't know my gear so don't assume anything scrub
and im borrowing bof6's lets go with that!

Right. Where are there 2 bar rota solo? Oh wait totally forgot. They can't do it. And can you prove that I borrowed gear for that solo? You can't can you. All talk bro.

I know all of your gear. Just saying.

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 11:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHW1q9b5L4

here's darrkd getting owned by terrabreak in a real freestyle pvp

inb4heclaimshebroke OLOLOLOLOL

Spur
07-09-2010, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHW1q9b5L4

here's darrkd getting owned by terrabreak in a real freestyle pvp

inb4heclaimshebroke OLOLOLOLOL

lol darkd got owned in freestyle pvp. i bet venus is buying hp steal runes now

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:40 AM
like i said, spur you post the stupidest sh it.. and nub's bof are +7 lateszzzzzz

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:43 AM
like i said, spur you post the stupidest sh it.. and nub's bof are +7 lateszzzzzz

ChuckNorris you're all talk buddy, prove nub had bof +7.

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 11:45 AM
he got it from the best bl that quit.. ask around

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:45 AM
its funny how the video was clearly a 12345 combo pvp.

and spur i can probly move faster with fade and dash than u can with blink and dash. smd and post another picture with ur sister's friend

everyone knows i'm better than you all around in any category =(
nemesis stop talking to me you dont even fit in this thread. weak pos.

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 11:48 AM

and spur i can probly move faster with fade and dash than u can with blink and dash. smd and post another picture with ur sister's friend

hey bro you beat xcon in a freestyle pvp yet? oh prob not ur busy getting out freestyle'd to noobs

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:49 AM
hey bro you beat xcon in a freestyle pvp yet? oh prob not ur busy getting out freestyle'd to noobs

fail.. brb crying

Spur
07-09-2010, 11:51 AM
and spur i can probly move faster with fade and dash than u can with blink and dash.

uhh i wasnt about to race u back to town..

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:51 AM

I'm weak? lol. Bro remember that time on vent when it was like 3 am. Your mom woke up and you told her to piss off, and then you didn't log on for like a month LOL. This is Venus: Rockstar and then every other sh itty player like Darrkd and Brolic.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm weak? lol. Bro remember that time on vent when it was like 3 am. Your mom woke up and you told her to piss off, and then you didn't log on for like a month LOL. This is Venus; Rockstar and then every other sh itty character like Darrkd and Brolic.

lolwhat

Homeless
07-09-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm weak? lol. Bro remember that time on vent when it was like 3 am. Your mom woke up and you told her to piss off, and then you didn't log on for like a month LOL. This is Venus: Rockstar and then every other sh itty player like Darrkd and Brolic.

what does that have to do with anything?

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 11:55 AM
what does that have to do with anything?

No idea bro.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 11:55 AM
No idea bro.

Guess URE gaayy bro.

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Guess URE gaayy bro.

And you're a sped who makes less money than xcon bro.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:01 PM
And you're a sped who makes less money than xcon bro.

please.. NurseJoy makes more money than you're entire family kid. lmfao

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 12:01 PM
where is nursejoy aka paulina

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 12:02 PM
please.. NurseJoy makes more money than you're entire family kid. lmfao

Sorry, I'm neither black nor a minority. Not sure about you though.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Sorry, but I'm not black.

you're pretty good at posting completely irrevelant shiit.
you related to spur? or were you the random girl in his pic?

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 12:04 PM
prob related to spur, goofy a ss clowns

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 12:06 PM
you're pretty good at posting completely irrevelant shiit.
you related to spur? or were you the random girl in his pic?

Irrelevant? Obviously when I said I'm not black or a minority I was referring to my income and how little it isn't. GG sped. Which community college are you planning to go to? Better yet, which community college CAN you go to?

prob related to spur, goofy a ss clowns

Sorry, but that's Jeazyy.

ChuckNorris
07-09-2010, 12:07 PM
I agree with you on that one.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
hey guys i'm gonna post "sorry i'm not black"

am i cool yet? and you seem to be bringing in a lot of real life material...
feeling insecure about the game? afterall this is cabal forum.. not the "let's compare our lives forum"

you sound like xnurse. garbage ingame and flaunts his career at people.. lmfao

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:13 PM
dbl pst

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM

feeling insecure about the game? afterall this is cabal forum.. not the "let's compare our lives forum"

Bringing alot of real life material? This is coming from the guy who in every post mentions something about xcon's career as a nurse LOL.

Hate to break it to you, but the only FB on both servers that can actually beat me is Rockstar. I'm fine with second place : )

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:25 PM
lol i bring up him being a nurse since its so funny.. your too retarded to understand i guess

on the fb part.. im pretty sure toma and tri would still beat you sowwieees.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 12:26 PM
k im gone. bb whenever

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 12:26 PM
don't forget sellene or w/e her nam e is -_-
epidemic GL >.>

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
lol i bring up him being a nurse since its so funny.. your too retarded to understand i guess

on the fb part.. im pretty sure toma and tri would still beat you sowwieees.

Stop contradicting yourself k.

And about your fb comment. They'll never be able to beat me. Like I said, where's there 2 rota? 'Till then me > your trash fb.

ChaosWars
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Nem, wad about my FB bro?

xEtherx
07-09-2010, 01:34 PM
This thread has been offtopic sense page 10 I think its time to /Close Thread.

CyrStalAFX
07-09-2010, 02:00 PM
^_^

AngelScythe
07-09-2010, 02:15 PM
^_^

beowolf101
07-09-2010, 03:38 PM
^_^

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 03:42 PM

Lol, you wouldn't even be able to beat DarrkD nor Brolic in a PvP, and on top of that you supposedly, "don't play" anymore, so why are you lurking on these forums like some half retarded troll? Lol@borrowingbof6's....pretty sure he's got 7's mang.

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 03:45 PM
i have no common sense watsoever cause venus thinks B is better

You're comparing two completely different runes in a PvP scenario. On one hand, the HP steal will be better, but on the other, the Amp rune will be better. How are you that retarded as to go and say that the HP steal is better no matter what the scenario is? Downie child is being real downie today I guess.

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Lol, you wouldn't even be able to beat DarrkD nor Brolic in a PvP, and on top of that you supposedly, "don't play" anymore, so why are you lurking on these forums like some half retarded troll? Lol@borrowingbof6's....pretty sure he's got 7's mang.

I never said I don't play anymore lol. And yeah Darrkd is borrowing Bladernub's BOF +7, so that he doesn't have to use his own BOF +4. Small mistake okay? You should know about small mistakes: not going to college, working at burger king, and being a sped. Also, about the comment you made that I won't be able to beat either Brolic or Darrkd, I'll ignore it. Coming from someone who said he can solo Pluma with a 36 dmg helm, 8 rate 10 dmg blade, and 40 dmg osm blade, I highly doubt it.

coolestkid
07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
matrimoney uses a crappy 36 dmg helm LOLOLOL true epic players got 7/40's already brah

Marth
07-09-2010, 04:27 PM
^_^

No you're a ^-^

Chris7
07-09-2010, 04:38 PM
lollll this thread is sick.

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 04:42 PM
lollll this thread is sick.

lol @ our sigs wtf...

did flarius die or something?

Spur
07-09-2010, 04:44 PM
You're comparing two completely different runes in a PvP scenario. On one hand, the HP steal will be better, but on the other, the Amp rune will be better. How are you that retarded as to go and say that the HP steal is better no matter what the scenario is? Downie child is being real downie today I guess.

15>11 but according to matri 11 is better, y? it just is

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 04:54 PM
15>11 but according to matri 11 is better, y? it just is

Do you ever actually understand anything you say? You can't COMPARE the two...do you not understand? There is no such thing as "better" in PvP when it comes to the 2. Do you not realize this? Gotta love these dumb smart kids on the forums.

Chris7
07-09-2010, 05:00 PM
idk our sigs got owned.

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Dude everybody know about u, If u really can beat any epic player u will post SS, its just like what u did to Fiery. But why u dont have ur SS of you beating me. Its very symbol to understand cause u used AMP POT in pvp so u just cant show it. Sad enough when i found out ur LITTLE secret?

what The Title of this post again. ITs SHEEVIL> Matrimonkey, keep that in mind

U have 1100 Def my ass noob, U think everybody are stupid, u dont even have rof+10 and rw3+7
how u said u just have 5 attack less than meth when i'm using rof+10 2x, think about it noob
48 rate my ass, that mean u have 4 rate pet, prove it fawking scrub
u didnt even mention about ur amp cause its too low compare to my 50?
4.2k hp i doubt about that when ur boot not even extend yet and btw my hp is like 4.450 after im done with my HP rune

Dude just get over it, dont make urself look stupid in front of people

CAUSE NOW URE DEALING WITH THE NO1 BL OF ALL TIME

Brolic
07-09-2010, 05:36 PM
my sig > both of urs.

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Dude everybody know about u, If u really can beat any epic player u will post SS, its just like what u did to Fiery. But why u dont have ur SS of you beating me. Its very symbol to understand cause u used AMP POT in pvp so u just cant show it. Sad enough when i found out ur LITTLE secret?

what The Title of this post again. ITs SHEEVIL> Matrimonkey, keep that in mind

U have 1100 Def my ass noob, U think everybody are stupid, u dont even have rof+10 and rw3+7
how u said u just have 5 attack less than meth when i'm using rof+10 2x, think about it noob
48 rate my ass, that mean u have 4 rate pet, prove it fawking scrub
u didnt even mention about ur amp cause its too low compare to my 50?
4.2k hp i doubt about that when ur boot not even extend yet and btw my hp is like 4.450 after im done with my HP rune

Dude just get over it, dont make urself look stupid in front of people

CAUSE NOW URE DEALING WITH THE NO1 BL OF ALL TIME

Sorry kid, but with my +6 rw3 (dont ever use it) and guard earrings, im at 1100 defense.
3 rate pet 2 rate board 8 rate blade figure it out retard, 48 base.

why would i lie about 4.2k hp tardmuffin? max hp rune sig boots k black board and my title...adurr?????

looks like ur getting pretty mad...it must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing u spent billions of that glitched alz to make a "top" BL just to be shat on by me huh? lululuululul

ss's? why would i take ss's of me beating some random merc bl like yourself? youre not on anyones radar, go spend the rest of ur glitched alz and go back to merc where you belong baddie. your skill level is that of a certain alz buying FA we have on venus.

RekeesEnivid
07-09-2010, 05:43 PM
I want a sig D:

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 05:43 PM
lol i just realized how big of a fob this kid is....xcon has a 5th brother? lmao

Lelouch
07-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Sorry kid, but with my +6 rw3 (dont ever use it) and guard earrings, im at 1100 defense.
3 rate pet 2 rate board 8 rate blade figure it out retard, 48 base.

why would i lie about 4.2k hp tardmuffin? max hp rune sig boots k black board and my title...adurr?????

looks like ur getting pretty mad...it must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing u spent billions of that glitched alz to make a "top" BL just to be shat on by me huh? lululuululul

Post s/s with your stats or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

LackofABetterName
07-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Mat sure is a popular guy, every topic about him has 20+ pages.

lawlllll xD

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Post s/s with your stats or I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

LethalHeart V2, uh oh.

Been there done that, a whiiile ago.

Lelouch
07-09-2010, 05:48 PM
LethalHeart V2, uh oh.

Been there done that, a whiiile ago.

Cool beans, lmk when you gonna post s/s of your real stats.

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 05:50 PM
At least i dont work at bugerking

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 05:55 PM
At least i dont work at burgerking

OH BTW how much for Medium Bacon Cheese Burger OVerThere akakaakak,

RekeesEnivid
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Random Post :D this is fun

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
OH BTW how much for Medium Bacon Cheese Burger OVerThere akakaakak,

Over there? Sounds like a certain FOB on these forums doesn't live in the U.S. Tsk tsk....kids glitch ALZ buy some new gear and get an inflated ego...sad sad.

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Over there? Sounds like a certain FOB on these forums doesn't live in the U.S. Tsk tsk....kids glitch ALZ buy some new gear and get an inflated ego...sad sad.

And How About A White Guy that Speaks proper english has to work at burgerking, No Education may be?

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 06:02 PM
And How About A White Guy that Speaks proper english has to work at burgerking, No Education may be?

oh wow

hooked on phonics k?

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 06:04 PM
get on so i can roll you kid, ch6 lets go

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 06:08 PM
oh wow

hooked on phonics k?

Oh wow, Medium Burger not well-done Burger Ok

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Oh wow, Medium Burger not well-done Burger Ok

CHANNEL

come

get

rolled

you dumb fob

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 06:10 PM
CHANNEL

come

get

rolled

you dumb fob

lol ure mad, come to merc ure burgerking boy

dont forget to buy 30 pct amp pot and bring them with u

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 06:15 PM
lol ure mad, come to merc ure burgerking boy

dont forget to buy 30 pct amp pot and bring them with u

LOL??? back to merc so soon scrub? but u didnt even get to spend alot of that glitched alz u got...tsk tsk

have fun in merc baddie, now i know why uve been trash talking so hard...rofl back to merc already i shoulda known. big talk from the alz glitcher who got 3-0'd twice.

have a nice day FOB, don't get banned for not playing in the U.S k?

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 06:19 PM
LOL??? back to merc so soon scrub? but u didnt even get to spend alot of that glitched alz u got...tsk tsk

have fun in merc baddie, now i know why uve been trash talking so hard...rofl back to merc already i shoulda known. big talk from the alz glitcher who got 3-0'd twice.

have a nice day FOB, don't get banned for not playing in the U.S k?

I wont get banned cause This game has made by Azn People and I don't steal The BurgerKing's wireless connection to play, kakaka

Matrimoney
07-09-2010, 06:21 PM
I wont get banned cause This game has made by Azn People and I don't steal The BurgerKing's wireless connection to play, kakaka

way to admit you don't live in the u.s

lol@banhammer

SheEvil
07-09-2010, 06:31 PM
way to admit you don't live in the u.s

lol@banhammer

sorry dude i've been in usa long enough to find a better job than a fryer at burgerking

darklordex
07-09-2010, 06:38 PM
oh jezuz

xEtherx
07-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Once again this thread needs closed. Its just wasting space.

Brolic
07-09-2010, 06:52 PM
my family owns a couple of pool-halls/bars, business is looming here; everyone can always drink a couple beers, HBUrs?

N3mesis
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. 15 more pages please.

Valdoroth
07-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I love how this thread was started by a random person (ok not that random) and it ends up having who its about arguing against each other. Also, @ Matri, use edit instead of double posting fool (you too SheEvil I saw a few of your's dbl posted) and not sure who you meant about inflated ego....

RekeesEnivid
07-10-2010, 11:19 AM
I think it's finally over whew. *sings R. Kelly - The Storm is over*

Muramasa
07-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Who is "sheEvil" lol, if shes so great where the bringer shout ? sorry i dont wanna read the 20+ pages

beowolf101
07-10-2010, 10:18 PM
A 170 bl that was on Venus for a couple days and glen he/she would have gotten bring they scored 200+ with the 20 minute wars

Matrimoney
07-11-2010, 01:50 PM
A 170 bl that was on Venus for a couple days and glen he/she would have gotten bring they scored 200+ with the 20 minute wars

LMFAO 200 in 20 minutes st.fu i get 250 a full war and i trashed that scrub

Chris7
07-12-2010, 01:33 AM
lol so according to raid's mathematical gifts.. shevil scores 500+ pts per war. sorry but that's some rich bs.

not sure who exactly is stronger dmg-wise but I wouldn't doubt that matri plays blader with much more skill and control than shevil.

jus sayin'

Shinn
07-12-2010, 01:42 AM

well on merc hes farming the whole war getting 220-280 points lol

Matrimoney
07-12-2010, 07:17 AM
You guys are actually taking someone who abused the ALZ glitch into consideration when thinking of a "good" player. Is that how things work on Mercury? No matter how you get your gear/ALZ you're considered good as long as your gears good? Then judging by what you kids think, FieryVag must be a good FA to you guys.

Spur
07-12-2010, 07:29 AM
You guys are actually taking someone who abused the ALZ glitch into consideration when thinking of a "good" player. Is that how things work on Mercury? No matter how you get your gear/ALZ you're considered good as long as your gears good? Then judging by what you kids think, FieryVag must be a good FA to you guys.

attention everyone according to Matri if u sold a fch or better item these past 3 1/2 months u abused the alz glitch and are no longer qualified as being good

darklordex
07-12-2010, 08:10 AM
nice story

coolestkid
07-12-2010, 08:30 AM
sounds like matrimoney is butt hurt because sheEvil owns him

CyrStalAFX
07-12-2010, 09:17 AM
FrozenChaos>you ^_^

Spur
07-12-2010, 09:24 AM
FrozenChaos>you ^_^

quite obvious. knowing matri if he owned sheevil that badly there would be hundreds of screenshots posted on forums by now. he only talks about people that are better than himself

Chris7
07-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I talk about darrkd cuz he's better than all you merc scrubs.

oops w/c

nah it was right.

Chris7
07-12-2010, 09:31 AM
nurse joy qualifies as a merc player.. he'l probly be there in less than a week.

BurgerKing
07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
shut the f up, nurse joy got fired and is now employed as my permanant toilet cleaner. his names BKJoy

Matrimoney
07-12-2010, 03:51 PM
quite obvious. knowing matri if he owned sheevil that badly there would be hundreds of screenshots posted on forums by now. he only talks about people that are better than himself

I didn't realize I needed to take SS's of me beating some random from Merc. Sorry for not taking SS's of everyone I beat in a PvP. Should I go buy another HDD just for that purpose? Oh and according to you, purposely selling items 4x the normal price knowing alz glitcher will buy it isn't taking advantage of a glitch I guess? Lol K, nice logic you have go.

Chris7
07-12-2010, 04:10 PM
spur's a pansy on the forums.

kid didnt even talk in vent. his voice would crack