jimbo
07-06-2010, 05:41 PM
tired of seeing threads like this -_-

jimbo
07-06-2010, 05:42 PM
ima start betting of fights though lol

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 05:45 PM
for what i know rap prolly got better gears than spur, but not that far from spur, and spur got the title advantage (freakin rate resist even 55% rate wont crit as much as u normally do against other people -_-) and spur got tons of HP prolly more than rap. its gonna be who crits the most and spur would win in that category... prolly just an assumption.

darklordex
07-06-2010, 06:54 PM
^agreeeed

xEtherx
07-06-2010, 07:16 PM
tired of seeing threads like this -_-

I agree.

xEtherx
07-06-2010, 07:21 PM
for what i know rap prolly got better gears than spur, but not that far from spur, and spur got the title advantage (freakin rate resist even 55% rate wont crit as much as u normally do against other people -_-) and spur got tons of HP prolly more than rap. its gonna be who crits the most and spur would win in that category... prolly just an assumption.

I have dualed Spur several times. Honestly for whatever reason his crits are rather low when compared to several other top wiz. I dont know Rap's HP and title status but those are the only 2 things spur has going for him. Now If its a free style Spur has Mad skills at fade/dash/blink and again I dont know rap's abilities. No matter how much i dont like spur I have to give credit where credit is due.

Beavis
07-06-2010, 07:33 PM
ima start betting of fights though lol

we should make a Cabal Fight Club. put two people in the pit, collect alz from people 5 minutes before the match starts (err...lets say about 5 mil each) and let em rumble!

Rage
07-06-2010, 07:57 PM
532 pts in war all i have to say.

Matrimoney
07-06-2010, 09:08 PM
I have dualed Spur several times. Honestly for whatever reason his crits are rather low when compared to several other top wiz. I dont know Rap's HP and title status but those are the only 2 things spur has going for him. Now If its a free style Spur has Mad skills at fade/dash/blink and again I dont know rap's abilities. No matter how much i dont like spur I have to give credit where credit is due.

Spur uses lvl 20 finishers, our WI's use 15's and still hit much harder than Spur. If Rap wanted to, he could come close to Spur HP by about 50 or 100, yet still hit waaay harder and have more def. On a side note, haven't seen Rap in forever.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-06-2010, 09:17 PM
FYI one of spur's orb is a temporary orb (+6 forci orb m.amp) i think he is looking for a better switch to his old pherry? prolly 40/7? lapis? or maybe still pherry? but before he switched to that temp forci orb now he hits way harder. i know coz i remember how those 1st hit takes half my HP instantly before that forci orb came to him.

Shinn
07-06-2010, 10:56 PM
we should make a Cabal Fight Club. put two people in the pit, collect alz from people 5 minutes before the match starts (err...lets say about 5 mil each) and let em rumble!

Hell ya man, throw me in the Ring ill kick a dude in his balls, throw a women in and ill cuntpunt her i fight dirty son Root Mf low blow combo
Im kidding

But im all for this!

xEtherx
07-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Spur uses lvl 20 finishers, our WI's use 15's and still hit much harder than Spur. If Rap wanted to, he could come close to Spur HP by about 50 or 100, yet still hit waaay harder and have more def. On a side note, haven't seen Rap in forever.

Like I said bro I dont know rap so i cant really comment on his abilities. As for lvl 15 finishers meh i tested lvl 12/15/18/20 EDC and SC and personally I like 18. To me its the best cooldown and dmg while still capable of keeping up dps. The same applies for Rap's fade/dash/blink ability. Based on experiance HP > def so i can only go off what i know. Sorry bro.

Reborn Even before when spur was using the forcium orb and had his dual phery or phery lapis whatever it was I never considered his hits that powerful. I mean I am not geared as well nor do I have the title advantage and you know I am no sloutch, but for as much as he talks our pvp's were to close to give that much credit to his dmg output. I have honestly been hit harder by cheats, and mia, Kile and PB. I would name Eevon3 and wizforce but both of them usually pot when it comes to dual/DPS fights on a boss. I dont knock his skill at playing a wiz though because i have seen his abilities in war and they are amazing.

Everyone has to admit the pvp mechanic in this game is poorly implimented. rather then duals arena's should be put into place incorperating teamwork and balance into a true pvp format.
This would not only help balance pvp but also provide an environment better suited to skill/team work then a stand there 1,2,3 combo he who crits wins pvp. this dual crap doesn't really show who better it a gamble of who can crit first.

HibachiRayne

WIpwns
07-07-2010, 06:12 AM
they both 3 hit each other
derp

BackUpMENG
07-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Like I said bro I dont know rap so i cant really comment on his abilities. As for lvl 15 finishers meh i tested lvl 12/15/18/20 EDC and SC and personally I like 18. To me its the best cooldown and dmg while still capable of keeping up dps. The same applies for Rap's fade/dash/blink ability. Based on experiance HP > def so i can only go off what i know. Sorry bro.

Reborn Even before when spur was using the forcium orb and had his dual phery or phery lapis whatever it was I never considered his hits that powerful. I mean I am not geared as well nor do I have the title advantage and you know I am no sloutch, but for as much as he talks our pvp's were to close to give that much credit to his dmg output. I have honestly been hit harder by cheats, and mia, Kile and PB. I would name Eevon3 and wizforce but both of them usually pot when it comes to dual/DPS fights on a boss. I dont knock his skill at playing a wiz though because i have seen his abilities in war and they are amazing.

Everyone has to admit the pvp mechanic in this game is poorly implimented. rather then duals arena's should be put into place incorperating teamwork and balance into a true pvp format.
This would not only help balance pvp but also provide an environment better suited to skill/team work then a stand there 1,2,3 combo he who crits wins pvp. this dual crap doesn't really show who better it a gamble of who can crit first.

HibachiRayne

tl;dr

darklordex
07-07-2010, 07:23 AM
^i lol at ur sig

beowolf101
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
why do people move the type of battle when you know spur will deffinalty lose

WIpwns
07-07-2010, 09:06 AM
they both 3 hit each other

/endthread

xEtherx
07-07-2010, 03:02 PM
trash wiz are trash and you're worse than all you've listed

Chances are you dont know me. Pretty sad when people troll while hiding behind a forum name to scared to tell someone who they really are.

phonpaseuth
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM

Lol

DaiFaye
07-08-2010, 12:58 AM
I would name Eevon3 and wizforce but both of them usually pot when it comes to dual/DPS fights on a boss. I dont knock his skill at playing a wiz though because i have seen his abilities in war and they are amazing.

HibachiRayne

Sorry I dont use pots cause I'm too poor and in war Spur and those noobs who jack all amp pots all time.

oXIo
07-08-2010, 08:26 AM
my sword wi > everyone
after about 22 round cuts u dead :D

ForumHavoc
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM
my sword wi > everyone
after about 22 round cuts u dead :D

You one hit my Wi with round cut. =(

xEtherx
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Sorry I dont use pots cause I'm too poor and in war Spur and those noobs who jack all amp pots all time.

Eevon we both know your not to poor. I know you use pots in dps fight because I presented the screenshot to jath and david. One said you did what you did due to a grudge with rogue and david said you have been talking to much sh.it as of late and was granted permission to KS/PK you without fear of your guild coming to back you up as your attitude has been increasingly annoying to them. I also dont use amp pots in war because as you said alot of people hog them up. This is why its better to keep the peace rather then log in late and throw a temper tantrom on the 1 derk you found.

Spur
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM
hey its not me that hogs all the pots its usually bel. most of the time even when i have some i forget to use them

cronic21
07-08-2010, 06:06 PM

HibachiRayne

this is the sort of thing u r mentioning, and makes challenging some1 to a pvp more fair to find out he who is better, not he who can crit 1st.

http://cronous.neofun.com/web/gameguide/guide_colosseum.asp

pottytrained
07-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Chances are you dont know me. Pretty sad when people troll while hiding behind a forum name to scared to tell someone who they really are.

fail wizzies are fail wizzies.

xEtherx
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
hey its not me that hogs all the pots its usually bel. most of the time even when i have some i forget to use them

Spur for once I am defending you. enjoy it while it lasts. lol