PDA

View Full Version : EU events vs. NA events

darklordex
07-06-2010, 10:24 PM
An old EU event:

Treasure Hunt Promotion: 7 days of Double Slot Extender High!
If you are looking for a Slot Extender High, then the CABAL Treasure Hunt is the place to be! For the next 7 days, to celebrate the final days of Peng's adventure in Green Despair, we will be giving away twice as many Slot Extender High's, making now the perfect time to give it a go!

What's more play between now and Wednesday and if you pay with Moneybookers or Wallie you will receive 10% BONUS CABAL Cash. It means:
Pay 10 Euros and receive 1 free game.
Pay 20 Euros and receive 2 free games.
Pay 30 Euros and receive 3 free games.

CLICK HERE TO PLAY NOW! But don't delay! The double SEH rate will only last until next Monday!

What is the "CABAL Treasure Hunt"?
The CABAL Treasure Hunt is a mini-game on the CABAL website that gives you the chance to win some fantastic rare prizes! Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to navigate Peng around Green Despair and locate one of six hidden treasure chests, with your character taking home any treasure that is found!

Click this bar to view the full image.

Inside each chest is an item from the game with prizes including:
Slot Extender High - DOUBLE RATE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY
Astral Bike - Crystal RW3
Sig Epaulette Guardian/Sage/Fighter +7 (6 month)
Ring of Luck +2 (6 month)
Critical Ring +2 (6 month)
Core Enhancer Highest
Force Core Highest
Blessing Beads including Plus, 50% EXP and Pet (1 day duration)!
Potions, including a level 3 Fury potion!
Plus much, much more!

Each game costs 1,000 CABAL Cash but is GUARANTEED to give a prize.

enuff said

Shinn
07-06-2010, 10:53 PM
i love how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing stupid people are lol, .5% chance of a SEH turns into 1% chance lol

darklordex
07-06-2010, 11:27 PM
coolzors mang^

WIpwns
07-07-2010, 06:12 AM
ph events better :/

Corrupt
07-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Collect and upgrade Anniversary Badges (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) from monsters all around the world and win some of CABAL's rarest loot. Items inside the badges include:

Permanent RW3
Permanent SIG EoX +7
Costumes
Dungeon Entries
Upgrade Cores
Blessing Beads
Fury Potions

'nuff said.

Ongoing event at eu atm.

Corrupt
07-07-2010, 07:08 AM
You can also take quizzes and get free perm costumes and 1 month prem D:

darklordex
07-07-2010, 07:23 AM
wow that would be neat

blazeuc
07-12-2010, 04:43 AM
You can also take quizzes and get free perm costumes and 1 month prem D:
that would be so freakin awesome.

AngelScythe
07-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Haha, Cabal EU surpass ESTsoft in events!

darklordex
07-12-2010, 10:40 AM
yup

Matrimoney
07-12-2010, 05:44 PM
god you kids are dumb estsoft are the ones who make the events, the website hosting the game just put it out there....you guys think ogp did anything by themselves without being told to do it by est first? adurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

Fishy
07-12-2010, 09:45 PM
god you kids are dumb estsoft are the ones who make the events, the website hosting the game just put it out there....you guys think ogp did anything by themselves without being told to do it by est first? adurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

hence why EST called it SigMetal Round 2 -.- duhhhhhhhhh........but I agree. We're gettin gipped if we dont get an event from EST like that......i call bias. they hateses us

Shinn
07-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Koreans wanna nuke us yo

renji642
07-12-2010, 10:42 PM
stop trying to buy epic items -.- you want an rw3? work for it like the rest of us -.-..nubs..

cerverus3
07-12-2010, 10:51 PM
just get a epic drop and sell it so u can get alz for u bike =O is what i did =P

Fishy
07-13-2010, 12:17 AM
just get a epic drop and sell it so u can get alz for u bike =O is what i did =P

with the crap drop rate we have even as prem users? >.> the best drop ive gotten before was Stit FB gloves with s amp =/ i dont care about getting bikes or any of that in the first place.....sure it'd be nice if one dropped, but getting a bike is on the least of my priorities