PDA

View Full Version : EST REALLy DO Great service

TheKing
07-07-2010, 12:08 PM
DaisY']Dear,
We will recover your scammed item.
Please remember that this is very exceptional case, so be aware of this kind of scammers from now on.
However, we cannot find your character.
Did you delete the character or changed its name?
Please let us know.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team.

hi Ms. daisy i replied to your message already..
i just wondr what will gonna happen to the person wwho scammed me?

and im already on venus. Hope to get my scammed item Back.

T.y.

Shinn
07-07-2010, 12:14 PM
All though i think the scammer should be banned, you shouldnt get your items back due the the fact your a dumbass. But this is america we support stupid so whatever, just suprised the allow idiots to be nurses.

TheKing
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Shh.. i let my daik to be scammed and see if est will really gonna help me on this matter. so it would set an example to the people who do scamming.

and anyway i got my +7 red osm 80dmge already son. so stop flamin'

imma +8 that forrcy daik lolz

Shinn
07-07-2010, 12:17 PM
doesnt change the fact that your stupid?

TheKing
07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
like i said. there's nothing stupidity on the thing that i've done. i just made that daik as a bait. cnt even sell on 1b price. and i got the blade sold for 1b so. i got 1b and will be getting that daik back. you should get the logic on that.

and if i'm really stupid i should just trade my forcy 7s.amp +8 gloves and +7 suit boots away. lmao.

fsflashy
07-07-2010, 12:32 PM
if you "let yourself be scammed' you shouldnt get it back.

darklordex
07-07-2010, 12:46 PM
so many haters

rectumcanal
07-07-2010, 02:53 PM
like i said. there's nothing stupidity on the thing that i've done. i just made that daik as a bait. cnt even sell on 1b price. and i got the blade sold for 1b so. i got 1b and will be getting that daik back. you should get the logic on that.

and if i'm really stupid i should just trade my forcy 7s.amp +8 gloves and +7 suit boots away. lmao.

so arent you scamming the system? bahahaha

Brolic
07-07-2010, 03:33 PM
I highly doubt you are any sort of nurse, let alone be in the medical field with that much of broken english. egwegheqrg

BaconMan
07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
O.O

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-07-2010, 04:08 PM
all though i think the scammer should be banned, you shouldnt get your items back due the the fact your a dumbass. But this is america we support stupid so whatever, just suprised the allow idiots to be nurses.

pwnd!....

i highly doubt you are any sort of nurse, let alone be in the medical field with that much of broken english. Egwegheqrg

double pwnd! Xd

[GM] DaisY
07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Dear, please send us a ticket regarding this issue via HD.
I'll close this thread.
Thank you.