PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Online 2: The Fate of Rivals

LadyzPrince
07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/144/201002/23/4647,1.html

The reason it's legit because the poster is a admin :)

coolestkid
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
you ugly

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-08-2010, 10:47 AM
old news is old news.. this was the content of the very first post for this news.

Leumas
07-08-2010, 12:33 PM
old news is old news.. this was the content of the very first post for this news.

Does your Douchebaggery know no bounds reborn? >.>

WIpwns
07-08-2010, 12:48 PM

he stated a fact

darklordex
07-08-2010, 01:02 PM
heard of this long time ago

Rastan
07-08-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm still not buyin it....if cabal 2 was really in development they wouldn't have bothered with all the new updates

lol...force jedi..wtf

cerverus3
07-08-2010, 04:41 PM
is the 2nd if no the 3rd time i c that thing XD

darklordex
07-08-2010, 05:18 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea no on the force jedi rofl

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-08-2010, 05:33 PM

does it still hurt when a 129 FS drops u down like u were a piece of stick? and im just stating the FACT there "coughs"

and yes im a jerk and i know it, so wut? u got somethin against it eh?

and @ that force jedi thing... He must be out of his mind when he think it would be called Force "Jedi"... that is soooo lame. its funny coz its a stupid name for a class.

Leumas
07-09-2010, 05:13 AM
does it still hurt when a 129 FS drops u down like u were a piece of stick? and im just stating the FACT there "coughs"

and yes im a jerk and i know it, so wut? u got somethin against it eh?

Nope. Lol i was just stating a FACT to. Your a Douche. True story.

icanfly
07-09-2010, 06:02 AM
I'm still not buyin it....if cabal 2 was really in development they wouldn't have bothered with all the new updates

lol...force jedi..wtf

Of Course they are going to come out Cabal2, dont you know they will milk us as much as they can, then dumb us.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Nope. Lol i was just stating a FACT to. Your a Douche. True story.

so if im a douche whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a big douche and a bigger jerk. if u got somethin against it then lets just settle this in-game since we are in a game anyways.

darklordex
07-09-2010, 09:16 AM
oh snap @_@

WHAT?
07-09-2010, 03:44 PM
W.T.F All yall people are such F ING retards why is it that every single GOD DAM post that gets posted sumone gotta start S>>>H>>>I>>>>T i mean cmon what are u guys 10 ????? my god grow the F up Go complain to sumone else (if u have a life) this is a game and if ur arguing about stuff about a GAME dam yall just plain idoits, and i mean yes its old news but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ hop off bro maybe other people don't know for example moi and now im just gonna save myself hours of my life on a game that's about to come out with a sequel, which is nothing related to the 1st so win win for me lose lose for ya'll sukers. And Bro Hop Off Wood Mang

WHAT?
07-09-2010, 04:53 PM
ummm no S>H>I>T sherlock?

Leumas
07-10-2010, 12:58 AM
so if im a douche whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a big douche and a bigger jerk. if u got somethin against it then lets just settle this in-game since we are in a game anyways.

lol i know your stronger than me. Admitted big deal so what? whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a better person than you. :D kthxbai

Mishon
07-12-2010, 11:59 AM
I lol'ed @ Force Jedi ><

darklordex
07-12-2010, 12:02 PM
^all youse fails hardcores

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 10:00 AM
more relevant to the thread, i was reading a korean news interview on estsoft.

cabal online was apparently extremely successful in international market and boosted their annual earnings by 65% on the fiscal year of 2009. the general feedback from the players was that despite the fact that the graphics were starting to become outdated, players still enjoyed the low computer requirement to play and fancy skills. the nation war implementation was pretty much a huge success when it first came out, and its still being well-received despite being almost 3 years since the release of it.

after receiving the feedbacks stated above, the producer stated that cabal online 2 will try to aim for the same thing that made cabal 1 so popular for so long.

in direct quote, the producer said "i want to make cabal online 2 to the standards of final fantasy xi in terms of game content where the game can enjoy longevity of even 10 years."

cabal online 2 is also said to continue the storyline that was left off in cabal online 1. each class will have a different storyline.

lots of players reactions in korea at the time was pretty mixed. lots of people were psyched, but as i was reading through their forums, lots of them were pissed. they had spent so much time and effort in acquiring their gears and skills, and they didnt like the idea that it would not be portable to cabal online 2.

at the time of the post, there's NO trailers for estsoft's cabal online 2. the youtube video with the whole 'force jedi' nonsense is fan-made, as most of those illustration does not even relate to cabal. in the illustrator's website, the picture of the sorcerer with big staff that's featured on that youtube video is labeled by the illustrator, "i couldn't finish this piece. just didnt like how it looked".

Mishon
07-24-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm sticking with cabal unless it completely dies out and only has 2 people on each server :)

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 10:11 AM
that's what lots of the korean players also said on the forum.

when estsoft first announced that they were working on cabal online 2, they said that cabal online 1 will continue to receive new updates and expansions. many imagined it'd be lineage 1 and 2.

DeathlikeHowls
07-24-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm sure almost everyone will try out the new Cabal 2, it's kind of hard to just keep playing 1.
But, regardless, I'm staying on Cabal 1 unless I'd rather stick with 2 and be l33t.
That won't happen, so I'll stick with 1.
Beisdes, Cabal 2 isn't expected to come out here until Q4 of 2011, or Q1 of 2012.

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 10:18 AM
they said q4 of 2010... so october to december.

but then again, they said this back in 2007 and really havent ever said anything about it since, until that chinese company plagiarized them.

DeathlikeHowls
07-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Q4 of 2010 is supposed to be our new Trans Skills.
We'll be lucky to have Cabal 2 by the dates I posted above.

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 10:20 AM
they supposedly have been working on cabal online 2 since 2007... their development team for cabal online 1 and cabal online 2 are most likely not the same team, and therefore it is irrelevant what kind of updates cabal online 1 is getting.

regardless, i agree. most likely all we'll ever get is a trailer by then.