PDA

View Full Version : Wtf!!!come one 2 months!

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
HOW FRIGGIN LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A VALID AND REASONABLE RESPONSE GEEZ!!! I have posted on this stupid forum and the useless helpdesk cus noone EVER gets back to you or actually helps you...i mean really how hard is it to find a hacked acct for which the information was given for!! this game was better off when OGP had it...at least the helpdesk was informative/responsive and above all HELPFUL!!

beowolf101
07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
curse out the gms publicly maybe that will help @_@

darklordex
07-10-2010, 03:26 PM
many times

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 04:22 PM
this is the responses i gave and got from ESTSoft
and ftl of GOD look at the times and dates...they closed 3 of these tickets in 1 day and gave me the same BS as usual...lol

[HelpDesk] xfer from OGP
Type : Character > Character Date : 2010-05-03 01:57:29
i had 2 accts at OGP and i believe someone has stolen them cus when i got ready to xfer them it says already transferred...and i havent even played since before ogp quit hosting...what can i do?
Reply : Date : 5/13/2010 11:14:44 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team. :D

We complete the investigation and found your character 'XihnChao'.
We confirmed that the character has been transferred to an EST account 'j***12'.

Try to log in with EST ID 'j***12'.

If it is not your account, please send us another ticket with following information:

- Name and server of All of your characters.
- All of your characters's level
- Created day of all of your character

Once we get your account's information, we will match it to confirm the ownership of account.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
[GM] DaisY

================================================== ================================================== =========================

[HelpDesk] Account transferred without my knowledge
Type : Character > Character Date : 2010-05-03 21:43:57
i have to accounts ********** and *********** that were at OGP and i havent played since before OGP quit hosting cabal...so someone has obviously hacked my accounts AGAIN and transferred my characters without my knowledge. I have any information you may need to verify my previous accounts
i know almost exactly how much money i had and what gear i had on both accounts. I want my chars back cus i didnt spend alot of money and time on them to be hacked again even after changing my pw and sub password
the char lvls are a female wizard lvl 156 last i knew and a lvl 144 warrior
my name is *********** DoB *********** which goes for the *********** account the other acount i got from a friend i lived with cus he quit playing cabal to go back to school that char is *********** i believe the email is used on the *********** account i was able to log in just fine from the OGP website before it was taken down and even they even reset my subpassword for both accounts so i could choose a new one
the *********** account was under my friends name that we lived together *********** from ***********

I'd like my accounts back and everything restored as it should be. I dont give out my pw or usernames to ppl and i didnt authorize a transfer from OGP so i'd like my characters back. thanks
Reply : Date : 5/13/2010 11:16:13 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team. :D

We complete the investigation and found your character 'Hyacinthe'.
We confirmed that the character has been transferred to an EST account 'w****af'.

Try to log in with EST ID 'w****af'.

If it is not your account, please send us another ticket with following information:

- Name and server of All of your characters.
- All of your characters's level
- Created day of all of your character

Once we get your account's information, we will match it to confirm the ownership of account.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
[GM] DaisY

================================================== ================================================== =========================

[HelpDesk] i have 2 chars
Type : Character > Character Date : 2010-05-14 23:54:25
neither of those accounts are mine..the characters however are...the lvl i left the characters were 156 for *********** and 144 for ***********...on the account with *********** which is lvl 143+ is a warrior(***********) lvl 144 or 141 i cant remember and a lvl 140+ FA(***********)...the creation dates for both chars ***********/*********** was around january/february of 2008..both were on mercury servers...on the account with hiyacinthe were 2 noob chars 1 was a FS and the other a noob blader...on the *********** account that account only should have 3 140+ chars on it...the warrior last seen had a 2 slot +6 crafted 8% rate sword with osm sword amp shirt, 2 slot rate helm, shineguard crafted amp boots and gloves with vamp +5 earrings and sword amp bracelets, the *********** char was naked due to someone previously hacked my account and i stopped them...the 140+ FA on the *********** account i stripped with just some few nicknacks and other things...*********** had a 2 slot lapis crafted orb and a 3 slot extended crafted pherystin orb along with full 3 slot osm from a previous event and also had mag. amp boots/gloves +6 and a 3 slot helm from event and 2 crafted helms and some other misc. stuff...also *********** had about 35 mil in gold left when i left it.

i worked very VERY hard on these chars and spent alot of time and money on them.
Reply : Date : 5/17/2010 3:06:15 AM
Dear,
Hello. This is CABAL Support Team.

Thank you for providing us detailed information.
We will see what we can do to get your character back to you. ;)
It might take long time to investigate, so please wait with patience.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
Thank you.

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 04:24 PM
see first they tell me they found the characters then after i give them the info its been almost 2 months since and have heard NADA from them!

sn0wXz
07-10-2010, 04:33 PM
LOL thats fd up got the acct name wrong twice lmfao -.-

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 04:42 PM
no theyre 2 different chars with 2 different accts

CobraC081375
07-10-2010, 04:44 PM
sad thing is..1 week is patient, 2 weeks is pushin it, 2 months thats just friggin absurd esp. since they have the info they requested and know where my chars are.

Muramasa
07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Meh, in all honesty all you can do is wait. Hopefully it will get resovled. On a side note i dont think cussing the gm will help much XD

[GM] DaisY
07-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Dear,
Sorry for the late response.
Your case is in process now, we will reply your inquiry as soon as possible.
Thank you.

I'll close this thread.