PDA

View Full Version : Petition for blackbard costume!!!!!

Fishy
07-12-2010, 05:32 PM
This is the official place to put your demands people. Let EST know how much you want it! Let it be known! Sign your name and announce every reason you have for it!!!!!! :D BRING US BLACKBARD EST!!!! IT'S TOO EPIC TO REMAIN OUT OF REACH ANY LONGER!!!!

Matrimoney
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
typical mercurian.

Sheep
07-12-2010, 05:42 PM
yes, it would make a great costume, but obtaining it would be a problem unless they made cash shop items tradeable again.

But personally, i like the fact that cash shop items are binding. Now, rich noobs can't burn a crap load of money to make alot of alz in-game >_>

darklordex
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Fuzenoxese +1 BARD :D

Matrimoney
07-12-2010, 05:45 PM
yes, it would make a great costume, but obtaining it would be a problem unless they made cash shop items tradeable again.

But personally, i like the fact that cash shop items are binding. Now, rich noobs can't burn a crap load of money to make alot of alz in-game >_>

server transfer

nuff' said

Fishy
07-12-2010, 05:46 PM
yesh it is nice that they finally did that :O it's also driving Core Enchancer Highest prices through the floor xD hahah........but its not that hard to ask mommy and daddy for $30 for all dem broke kiddies out there =) lol

Sheep
07-12-2010, 05:50 PM
server transfer

nuff' said

ahh, i forgot about that. you can transfer back and forth whenever you want ,even though it says 9o days or w/e, right?