PDA

View Full Version : lol @ CA prices

GoldFalcon22
07-13-2010, 10:23 AM
so yea mercury CA prices r crazy....20m for a key..are people that retarded? i see rehaniko and spur putting prices for CA at 2b LOL and the fact that u can't farm CA materials anymore....so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and yes this is a QQ thread

Rastan
07-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Yeah,isn't it amazing at how easy it is for greed to corrupt people...oh wait

Spur
07-13-2010, 10:28 AM
are u kidding me u mean someone undercut me again? i was the cheapest last night...

CyrStalAFX
07-13-2010, 10:29 AM
^_^

Rage
07-13-2010, 10:40 AM
are u kidding me u mean someone undercut me again? i was the cheapest last night...

yeah i saw you had 300 in the ah.

darklordex
07-13-2010, 10:46 AM
lolz

zx34
07-13-2010, 10:47 AM
so yea mercury CA prices r crazy....20m for a key..are people that retarded? i see rehaniko and spur putting prices for CA at 2b LOL and the fact that u can't farm CA materials anymore....so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and yes this is a QQ thread

What happened to Seireitei's glitched alz bro?

Spur
07-13-2010, 11:00 AM
yeah i saw you had 300 in the ah.

no... 120 enough to last me till CA lvl 6. prepared vs unprepared, smart vs dumb, good wiz vs bad wiz, spur vs rage o nvm a little too much info

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:09 AM
no... 120 enough to last me till CA lvl 6. prepared vs unprepared, smart vs dumb, good wiz vs bad wiz, spur vs rage o nvm a little too much info

assumption vs truth, life vs no life, not caring vs caring about cabal.

darklordex
07-13-2010, 11:09 AM
lmao^

Spur
07-13-2010, 11:15 AM

assumption vs truth, life vs no life, not caring vs caring about cabal.

lol i think u misunderstand. u must go with my flow... im 1st 1/2 ure 2nd 1/2

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:18 AM
lol i think u misunderstand. u must go with my flow... im 1st 1/2 ure 2nd 1/2

or your trying to twist what i say. regardless of what i said you have no life for planning weeks in advance on a video game.

Spur
07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
or your trying to twist what i say. regardless of what i said you have no life for planning weeks in advance on a video game.

sry but i bought the keys out 10min b4 server down last night

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:21 AM
sry but i bought the keys out 10min b4 server down last night

so your telling me there were over 100 ca keys in your ah? lol i think not.

Spur
07-13-2010, 11:22 AM

then u better come to merc and see how many keys are up right now even after i bought them out

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:26 AM
then u better come to merc and see how many keys are up right now even after i bought them out

i'm sure there are more now that are overpriced because people want to try and make money.

Emmi
07-13-2010, 11:34 AM

Im sure there were around that many royal fixers and cards for sale haha

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Im sure there were around that many royal fixers and cards for sale haha

you do realize you have to craft 1 by 1.

Spur
07-13-2010, 11:41 AM
you do realize you have to craft 1 by 1.

is that a challenge for u to do?

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
lol, CA mats still drops from what ive seen, the mats would stop dropping "NEXT" update.

Rage
07-13-2010, 12:47 PM
is that a challenge for u to do?

no i wouldn't sit there for 30 minutes crafting ca cards though.

coolestkid
07-13-2010, 12:56 PM
we know you would rather be suc king matrimoneys di ck

Rage
07-13-2010, 01:00 PM
we know you would rather be suc king matrimoneys di ck

glad to see forums are still full of pre-pub.escent kids who think they are cool for saying retarded shi/t.

Spur
07-13-2010, 01:05 PM
glad to see forums are still full of pre-pub.escent kids who think they are cool for saying retarded shi/t.

glad u realized ure problem thats the first step in order for u to change

Emmi
07-13-2010, 01:23 PM

Haha spurmy the psychologist

Rage
07-13-2010, 01:31 PM

glad to see you try to be funny by taking what people say and making yourself look stupid by saying something retarded.

Spur
07-13-2010, 01:36 PM
glad to see you try to be funny by taking what people say and making yourself look stupid by saying something retarded.

please, u were doing good... dont go back to the denial stage

EterNity
07-13-2010, 01:46 PM

When I was still playing that is the price of the key...It is so easy to make the money if you can finish it with only 1 group of people.

I usually make 3 or 4 times more than the money I pay for the key so yeah...

Rage
07-13-2010, 02:18 PM

your jokes remind me of junior high school.

Spur
07-13-2010, 02:28 PM

im sure its not hard to remember wat happened a month ago

ThisisaForumId
07-13-2010, 03:18 PM

im sure its not hard to remember wat happened a month ago

oh snap

Pakamon
07-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Is this a bug or are doing going to make a new system with the CA?
I hope it'll be easy to get the keys :(

syndrah
07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
ca mats are still dropping u nubcakes.

GoldFalcon22
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM
When I was still playing that is the price of the key...It is so easy to make the money if you can finish it with only 1 group of people.

I usually make 3 or 4 times more than the money I pay for the key so yeah...
lol maybe for you....CA only gives us 4-5 uchh anymore when i used to be getting 10+ every run

ThisisaForumId
07-13-2010, 04:24 PM
I think people should buy my CA keys

beowolf101
07-13-2010, 04:26 PM
lol maybe for you....CA only gives us 4-5 uchh anymore when i used to be getting 10+ every run

eternity quit liek a year ago rofl

Rage
07-13-2010, 07:49 PM
spur your such a funny guy.

darklordex
07-13-2010, 07:52 PM
so true

Kohii
07-13-2010, 09:57 PM
spur is dishing them out quick son. shiit just got real.

Rage
07-13-2010, 11:54 PM
spur is dishing them out quick son. shiit just got real.

almost dishes them out faster than his glitched alz.

Chris7
07-14-2010, 01:40 AM
cmon now. the majority of kids in a junior high school could toss spur like a scrawny salad.

spur you should sell ur alz for usd, take steroids, and get plastic surgery done on URE face.

Rage
07-14-2010, 07:31 AM
cmon now. the majority of kids in a junior high school could toss spur like a scrawny salad.

spur you should sell ur alz for usd, take steroids, and get plastic surgery done on URE face.

lol.

Spur
07-14-2010, 09:24 AM

sry i dont sell alz but i know a potential buyer like yourself would wish i did

darklordex
07-14-2010, 10:34 AM
denial =/

Matrimoney
07-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I speak for every Venus player when I say no one gives a flying f** about you Spur, you're now in the same league as Fiery and xc0n, ur gear doesn't matter because of the way you managed to obtain it, baddie. Might as well pull a Lethal and change your identity and tell everyone you quit....you might manage to get some cred back on your new name. Oh wait, you had none to begin with.

YumCookies
07-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Fixer lvl5's are only like 3.5mil right now...seems like regular price to me :x

phonpaseuth
07-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Sense-ing jealousy. :)

ChuckNorris
07-15-2010, 08:55 PM
cmon now. The majority of kids in a junior high school could toss spur like a scrawny salad.

Spur you should sell ur alz for usd, take steroids, and get plastic surgery done on ure face.

qft

ChaosWars
07-15-2010, 09:21 PM
+1

ThisisaForumId
07-15-2010, 11:01 PM
itt: venus players hate on spur because they mad

Sephiroth
07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
I just laugh at some people that are literaly 24/7 on cabal like some rich people around here that like to control the market and then QQ how they have a life, They go to EVERY Ca, EVERY WAR and spend HOURS in CHAn5 PVPING and Running Dungeons, Crafting *cough* titanium blades etc etc...

Seriously? How can you have a life and acomplish this? Cause I am married. have a job and take care of things to do in real life and i just cant keep up with it LOL

I would love to see this market controlers and titanium blades crafters explain xD

And before they try and go all RAGE out on me and say i fail, Yes dear... I know i do? your point? I dont spend all day in Cabal. Atleast I dont fail at real life o.o

Syllius
07-16-2010, 02:00 AM
i just laugh at some people that are literaly 24/7 on cabal like some rich people around here that like to control the market and then qq how they have a life, they go to every ca, every war and spend hours in chan5 pvping and running dungeons, crafting *cough* titanium blades etc etc...

Seriously? How can you have a life and acomplish this? Cause i am married. Have a job and take care of things to do in real life and i just cant keep up with it lol

i would love to see this market controlers and titanium blades crafters explain xd

and before they try and go all rage out on me and say i fail, yes dear... I know i do? Your point? I dont spend all day in cabal. Atleast i dont fail at real life o.o

+9000 xd

ChuckNorris
07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
I just laugh at some people that are literaly 24/7 on cabal like some rich people around here that like to control the market and then QQ how they have a life, They go to EVERY Ca, EVERY WAR and spend HOURS in CHAn5 PVPING and Running Dungeons, Crafting *cough* titanium blades etc etc...

Seriously? How can you have a life and acomplish this? Cause I am married. have a job and take care of things to do in real life and i just cant keep up with it LOL

I would love to see this market controlers and titanium blades crafters explain xD

And before they try and go all RAGE out on me and say i fail, Yes dear... I know i do? your point? I dont spend all day in Cabal. Atleast I dont fail at real life o.o

Spur's life in a nutshell, cool.

Syllius
07-16-2010, 03:31 AM

Spur's life in a nutshell, cool.

lololol probably true XD

Sephiroth
07-16-2010, 04:59 AM
lawl xD

Blager2
07-16-2010, 06:18 AM
People do things well, not good.

spur your such a funny guy.
Yes he IS. Spur you ARE such a funny guy. You do not possess a "such a funny a guy"

You need to work on your parallel syntax structure. A possible corrected sentence:
Spur you should sell your alz, take steroids, and get plastic surgery done.
OR
Spur you should sell your alz for USD, take steroids for muscles, and get plastic surgery on your face
(having the prepositional phrase at the end of some of the items and not others makes pandas sad)

I speak for every Venus player when I say no one gives a flying f** about you Spur, you're now in the same league as Fiery and xc0n, ur gear doesn't matter because of the way you managed to obtain it, baddie. Might as well pull a Lethal and change your identity and tell everyone you quit....you might manage to get some cred back on your new name. Oh wait, you had none to begin with.
F**...wtf dude. There are four letters in F***. And Spur never bought alz. And don't pretend-even if you never bought alz Matrimoney, I am SURE that alz buyers have bought some of your items and you have bought items off botters. Guilt by association is dumb...like you (oooh burn) Go solo pluma matri...oh wait, you CAN'T because you are using a crap 8rate/10dmg blade that divine sold and preferred a +7 sword amp blade over it. Go buy a 20% forc or a 40% redosm and stop being such a trash blader that lives on gear.

Beavis
07-16-2010, 07:00 AM

Bravo. This should be a sticky with the title "Before you go on ranting about how you have a life".