PDA

View Full Version : Lesson about daily quests

Rastan
07-14-2010, 06:34 AM
As a test, I attempted to stack 2 of the same daily quests to see if I could double up on the xp earned from the 7m xp/50 brachium kills daily quest.

I activated the original daily quest and only killed 40/50 brachiums then waited for midnight for the daily quests to reset.

As a result, It did not work, I was unable to accept the secondary daily quest since it was unavailable for not completing the previous days daily quest, You must complete your original daily quest before midnight (pst) in order to activate the new daily quest of the same type.

Rage
07-14-2010, 07:25 AM
i could of told you that.

Rastan
07-14-2010, 07:39 AM
i could of told you that.

Oh really?,Damn,Then I should have come to venus then and asked you all my questions about the new update,could you also have told me that if you don't finish your daily quest before midnight that the same quest won't be available for you the next day even after finishing the first one?

Valdoroth
07-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh really?,Damn,Then I should have come to venus then and asked you all my questions about the new update,could you also have told me that if you don't finish your daily quest before midnight that the same quest won't be available for you the next day even after finishing the first one?
Yes. I have read up on this update about a month ago :) and been keeping track for 2 months. I'm more excited for that next update that will probably be in September.

Rastan
07-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes. I have read up on this update about a month ago :) and been keeping track for 2 months. I'm more excited for that next update that will probably be in September.

jesus f'n christ a crutch....ty for reminding me to never make a thread trying to help people who don't know what to do

darklordex
07-14-2010, 08:58 AM
its gonna be ok