PDA

View Full Version : What is there to do?

Kraizer666
07-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I joined the game a few weeks ago, level 26 force archer (in like 5 xp). It seems all you really do is grind to level up, get some spells and get armour. then go back to grinding to upgrade some more. What else is their to do here? Like are their special places to travel to, skill masteries, guilds / guild wars ect.

It's probably cause im new, but if anyone could help, that would be awesome.

YumCookies
07-14-2010, 07:02 PM
- You don't really "grind" the first levels...you basically should be doing all of your story quests [even more boring than grinding IMO]
- At level 35 you start doing weak dungeons, such as weak lake in dusk, weak ruina station, weak epaulet of dead along with doing your regular quests.
- At level 65 you get to 100 in like 3 days only
- Then it's straight grinding no quests from there - but dungeons gives fairly good exp still [Regular Epaulet of Dead]

As for extras there's:
- PK where it's basically a free for all trying to kill your opponent
- PvP - Where it's also a free for all (but people turned it into a standing 1, 2, 3 combo thing) without the use of pots or healing skills
- Guild War - When you join a guild and you have a guild war against another guild.
- Nation War - After you get your nation, you can go to a special map every 3 hours to fight for your nation's territory and kill the other nation.
- Interesting new dungeons that just came out last patch

Shinn
07-14-2010, 07:16 PM
- You don't really "grind" the first levels...you basically should be doing all of your story quests [even more boring than grinding IMO]
- At level 35 you start doing weak dungeons, such as weak lake in dusk, weak ruina station, weak epaulet of dead along with doing your regular quests.
- At level 65 you get to 100 in like 3 days only
- Then it's straight grinding no quests from there - but dungeons gives fairly good exp still [Regular Epaulet of Dead]

As for extras there's:
- PK where it's basically a free for all trying to kill your opponent
- PvP - Where it's also a free for all (but people turned it into a standing 1, 2, 3 combo thing) without the use of pots or healing skills
- Guild War - When you join a guild and you have a guild war against another guild.
- Nation War - After you get your nation, you can go to a special map every 3 hours to fight for your nation's territory and kill the other nation.
- Interesting new dungeons that just came out last patch

Id I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ your sig yo

darklordex
07-14-2010, 07:18 PM
yup

4SaKeN
07-15-2010, 03:07 AM
lmao shin