Sheep
07-16-2010, 08:15 PM
ogp = better service, more bots
est = terrible service, less bots

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-16-2010, 08:26 PM
ogp = better service, more bots
est = terrible service, less bots

nope u got it wrong, only common denominator between the two is the HD response time. (ogp replies w/ stupid answer | est replies too long, tho usually problem eventually get solved)

tho when it comes to services, EST>OGP, it hurts that they made most of itemshop things that is useful acc bound. but its a way not to make it a cash game. 2nd is that they actually get rid of bots, down side is craft mats went up along w/ bots going down. but overall they are doing their job. so cant complain bout that.

Matrimoney
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
nope u got it wrong, only common denominator between the two is the HD response time. (ogp replies w/ stupid answer | est replies too long, tho usually problem eventually get solved)

tho when it comes to services, EST>OGP, it hurts that they made most of itemshop things that is useful acc bound. but its a way not to make it a cash game. 2nd is that they actually get rid of bots, down side is craft mats went up along w/ bots going down. but overall they are doing their job. so cant complain bout that.

no one wants you around here p3do.

Sheep
07-16-2010, 08:34 PM

LOL
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1480/bearr.jpg

Shinn
07-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Me personally since im not waiting on a HD ticket i prefer EST over OGP, Thought the account bound thing is it a bit annoying but they have good reason so i cant really complain

Sheep
07-16-2010, 08:36 PM

actually, ogp actually got it done, but est normally just copypasta. >_< not that i don't love est and the new GMs though.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-16-2010, 08:36 PM

"BK Manager : Keep flipping burgers u maggot! stop ur bit***ng around"

jimbo
07-16-2010, 08:39 PM

ehhh i agree on some.... but not all

jimbo
07-16-2010, 08:40 PM
when i had problems on og even though it seems like im talking to a bot .......they did fix them.....

Berserk_Fury
07-16-2010, 08:43 PM
actually, ogp actually got it done, but est normally just copypasta. >_< not that i don't love est and the new GMs though.

99% of OGP's responses were copypasta. With EST I was actually able to talk with a GM in game and get a human written response to a ticket.

Rastan
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
EST opened up their cash shop and made it ok to buy alz directly from EST...where as OGP had NAS..............EST wins

jimbo
07-16-2010, 09:24 PM
yeah esoft wins

AngelScythe
07-16-2010, 09:29 PM
EST is more strict.

Drew
07-16-2010, 10:17 PM
EST... made it ok to buy alz directly from EST...

wtf, how? when?

on topic: est hands down

Game management wise, ogp was just making money off of the creation of another company. No one takes care of any game best but the creator and developer themselves.

Support? Ogp should be able to talk straight, but they didn't. They resorted to bot replies = copypasta, They didn't really care.

I see the willingness of EST but they have language difficulties. Sometimes they don't understand you. And yes, tickets take too long. But give them a break. They will improve in communications in time or when they hire an interpreter, perhaps.

darklordex
07-16-2010, 10:44 PM
meh i could care less

jimbo
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
meh i could care less

lol yeah +1.........man dark thanks again for narutoget

Mishon
07-17-2010, 12:12 AM
OGP win... no account bind ftw.

toca4eva1
07-17-2010, 05:23 AM

+1 Rebo!