PDA

View Full Version : Gms read this!!!!!!!

CandiCoatted
07-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Umm not that im QQ i just throwing this out there but y are the GMs have Favoritism towards venus...... come to think about it venus is kinda better than mercury economy wise and drop rate though they have more +8 drops there they cant mess with mercury ppl but what im saying is........ do something useful since your binding everything and FIX MERCURY'S DAM DROP RATE!!!

and read tickets once in awhile :rolleyes:

BamOwnage
07-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Rofl tell spur to stop selling stuff x60 for venus prices then maybe the GMs will lean towards you.

(and you got owned ^^)

darklordex
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
true story

YumCookies
07-16-2010, 11:45 PM
It's the same drop rate, Merc is just unluckier. Have you heard of something called gambler's fallacy? If not, you should look it up. It explains this problem. Venus having a better drop rate has nothing to do with this. It's all just based on 1 percentage rate of eox+8 drops. If you sent 5,000 people into FT to look for a eox+8 with a .05% drop rate, just because there are more people doesn't mean the chances of getting one is any higher. It's still going to be .05% for each person that goes in.

darklordex
07-17-2010, 12:06 AM
yeh =/

Berserk_Fury
07-17-2010, 06:42 AM
It's the same drop rate, Merc is just unluckier. Have you heard of something called gambler's fallacy? If not, you should look it up. It explains this problem. Venus having a better drop rate has nothing to do with this. It's all just based on 1 percentage rate of eox+8 drops. If you sent 5,000 people into FT to look for a eox+8 with a .05% drop rate, just because there are more people doesn't mean the chances of getting one is any higher. It's still going to be .05% for each person that goes in.

Actually more people does make the chance of at least one cape dropping higher.

Shinn
07-17-2010, 06:45 AM
Actually more people does make the chance of at least one cape dropping higher.

ims sure if Merc had a Farm PF day and everybody participated quite a few forcy amp would drop

HI FPS

Spur
07-17-2010, 07:07 AM
Rofl tell spur to stop selling stuff x60 for venus prices then maybe the GMs will lean towards you.

(and you got owned ^^)

wat can u say im famous, i gotta be on every single thread on the forum

Chris7
07-17-2010, 07:35 AM
LOL can't mess with mercury ppl.

venus shts on mercury when it comes to just about every class.

*phantast1c could be an exception from what I've seen. he's actually good :)

keep jellying merc peepuls

Spur
07-17-2010, 07:37 AM
phantast1c could be an exception from what I've seen. he's actually good :)

thank you for indirectly complimenting me =)

Chris7
07-17-2010, 08:05 AM
then again you're nowhere near Rapchez and he stopped playing like 5 years ago.
some compliment huh.. =(

Spur
07-17-2010, 08:09 AM
then again you're nowhere near Rapchez and he quit like 5 years ago.

some compliment huh.. =(

thats kinda obvious... how can 2nd place be anywhere near me?

Chris7
07-17-2010, 08:13 AM
ohwait it took you like 6 months and 15b alz of gear buying to solo pluma after we shat on it?

what took you so long? weren't good enough? ohwait you still succk.

thanks spur #5 wizard.

Thundarr
07-17-2010, 08:14 AM
thats kinda obvious... how can 2nd place be anywhere near me?

Yah you are the #1 no life n e r d in all of Cabal. I'm sure your parents are proud.

Spur
07-17-2010, 08:17 AM
ohwait it took you like 6 months and 15b alz of gear buying to solo pluma after we shat on it?

what took you so long? weren't good enough? ohwait you still succk.

thanks spur #5 wizard.

8secs faster than raps solo making me fastest WI pluma solo ty and take a seat

Chris7
07-17-2010, 08:23 AM
LOL 8 seconds? are u that insecure that you compared time lengths?

you didn't kill it faster your video was shorter. but good try.

and if you want to compare pluma solos I'll make an even faster one just for you OHOHOH sit down gollum.

Spur
07-17-2010, 08:27 AM

and if you want to compare pluma solos I'll make an even faster one just for you OHOHOH sit down gollum.

my video was shorter and i killed it faster go and look lol. ill be waiting for ure faster WI pluma solo then i can be 2nd and rap will be 3rd

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 08:30 AM

Your solo doesn't count because you're borrowing bladernub's bof +7. Sorry bro. And here's some advice: quit qqing like Toma.

Chris7
07-17-2010, 08:59 AM
lol im borrowing bladernubs gear?

here's an easy one. GOT PROOFS? take some lessons from Rockstar otherwise smd nerrd.

Chris7
07-17-2010, 09:01 AM
my video was shorter and i killed it faster go and look lol. ill be waiting for ure faster WI pluma solo then i can be 2nd and rap will be 3rd

you didnt kill it faster than he did.. he also got it down further than you did in one bm.

note that he did this so long ago. he obviously got stronger gollum

Spur
07-17-2010, 09:14 AM
you didnt kill it faster than he did.. he also got it down further than you did in one bm.

note that he did this so long ago. he obviously got stronger gollum

really go look again 8sec is clearly noticable, u cant deny the fact mine was faster. i thought he quit 5 years ago how did he obviously get stronger?

Chris7
07-17-2010, 09:25 AM
yeah i saw the vids and you did not kill it faster by 8 secs rofl. sorry =)

and he solo'd pluma like 7 years ago. and he quit 5 years ago. duhrhhr?

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 09:35 AM
lol im borrowing bladernubs gear?

here's an easy one. GOT PROOFS? take some lessons from Rockstar otherwise smd nerrd.

Hey, do you have proof that I was borrowing gear for my solo? Oh right you don't. Do you have proof that Spur was alz glitching? Oh right you don't. Do I need proof to say that your all talk? No I don't, its apparent in your platitudes. Stop raging over a game and go back to mowing my lawn k.

Spur
07-17-2010, 09:38 AM
yeah i saw the vids and you did not kill it faster by 8 secs rofl. sorry =)

lol raps first skill @22sec into vid pluma drops at 3min30sec into vid. just by looking at that its 3min and 8secs and my whole entire video wasnt that long

Rage
07-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Hey, do you have proof that I was borrowing gear for my solo? Oh right you don't. Do you have proof that Spur was alz glitching? Oh right you don't. Do I need proof to say that your all talk? No I don't, its apparent in your platitudes. Stop raging over a game and go back to mowing my lawn k.

n3mesis your so cute when you use big words.

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 10:03 AM
n3mesis your so cute when you use big words.

Much appreciated #14 wiz.

coolestkid
07-17-2010, 10:16 AM
darkd you beat xcon in a freestlye pvp yet?

Rage
07-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Much appreciated #14 wiz.

you can count to 14? i'm so proud of you.

Chris7
07-17-2010, 10:29 AM
mr ugry is on drugs and n3mequeer is trying to lick his gooch. lol why does merc think they're soo big. i wish we could gw over servers and show you kids how to play.. =\

and uh xcon hasnt even been able to respond tyo anything i say for like weeks.. ask the nurse what's wrong

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 10:30 AM

lolololololo

so if i suddenly aquired 20b alz r u gonna think its fishy? oh wait ur not gonna have any proof so that means im auto legit.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 10:32 AM

oh btw ur 1.5 shot material.

ThisisaForumId
07-17-2010, 10:34 AM
basement neckbeard sweat is strong in this thread

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 10:34 AM
lolololololo

so if i suddenly aquired 20b alz r u gonna think its fishy? oh wait ur not gonna have any proof so that means im auto legit.

...Do you have proof that he suddenly acquired 20b?

oh btw ur 1.5 shot material.

You'll be lucky to 4 shot me with your shi tty 8 rate blade, 36 dmg helm, and 40 dmg osm blade LOL.

Chris7
07-17-2010, 10:43 AM
you're like a force kick lightning slash to matri bud.

Homeless
07-17-2010, 10:49 AM

so dam true

Thundarr
07-17-2010, 10:52 AM
...Do you have proof that he suddenly acquired 20b?

You'll be lucky to 4 shot me with your shi tty 8 rate blade, 36 dmg helm, and 40 dmg osm blade LOL.

I guess this game is full of kids that have no common sence. The old YOU GOT PROOF responce. Innocent people don't say that. They tell them their full of **** and to go **** themselves. Do we need proof that your momma likes to get pounded hard and take a hot load of baby batter? Well unfortunately for your daddy that was probably drunk and wanted a bj instead did it to her and the proof is you.

Spur
07-17-2010, 11:09 AM
i wish we could gw over servers and show you kids how to play.. =\

since that cant be done y arent u over in Merc yet? im waiting for someone in venus to beat me freestyle

Chris7
07-17-2010, 11:18 AM
since that cant be done y arent u over in Merc yet? im waiting for someone in venus to beat me freestyle

oh yea cuz im so ballin irl that i'm gonna blow a server xfer like nurse joy to drop you in a pvp.

k

ThisisaForumId
07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
I guess this game is full of kids that have no common sence. The old YOU GOT PROOF responce. Innocent people don't say that. They tell them their full of **** and to go **** themselves. Do we need proof that your momma likes to get pounded hard and take a hot load of baby batter? Well unfortunately for your daddy that was probably drunk and wanted a bj instead did it to her and the proof is you.

"innocent before proven guilty"
You're putting the guilt on him and demanding he provide evidence he isn't guilty. The burden of proof is on you to prove that he has done something unlegit to get the alz.
innocent people do say "do you have proof?" because they know they haven't done anything.

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 12:54 PM

lolumad

Sorry Spur, but mexicans like Darrkd can't afford that luxury.

It's these kind of statements that make it hard to believe anything that comes out of your mouth bud.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:05 PM
"innocent before proven guilty"
You're putting the guilt on him and demanding he provide evidence he isn't guilty. The burden of proof is on you to prove that he has done something unlegit to get the alz.
innocent people do say "do you have proof?" because they know they haven't done anything.

lololol innocent until proven guilty? he already admitted he oversold 400 UCHH knowing alz buyers were buying them, thats proof enough in itself to call this kid a failure. sorry but any way you look at it no one thinks any merc player is legit anymore ever since the alz glitch

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:08 PM
lolumad

Sorry Spur, but mexicans like Darrkd can't afford that luxury.

It's these kind of statements that make it hard to believe anything that comes out of your mouth bud.

You're in denial, such a sad little kid.

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 06:13 PM

At the end of the day, what do you have? Fail bl working at BK with storm bringer on your name tag, it's amazing you haven't committed suicide yet.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:15 PM
At the end of the day, what do you have? Fail bl working at BK with storm bringer on your name tag, it's amazing you haven't committed suicide yet.

At the end of the day, what do YOU have? a TERRIBLE BL with the following stats that I easily sht on.

995 attack
826 def
3700 hp
35 rate
133 cd

Dozens of forum accounts, no job, no life, or anything worth living for. It's amazing you didn't suicide the 2nd time I sht on you on the forums.

Oh yeah, did I mention you also have a reputation for being the saddest most pathetic lying sacks of ish to post on these forums? good rep u got brah.

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 06:16 PM

I'm in denial? You work at Burger King, live on minimum wage, and have the shi ttiest blader on the server. On the contrary bro, it's you whose in denial.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm in denial? You work at Burger King, live on minimum wage, and have the shi ttiest blader on the server. On the contrary bro, it's you whose in denial.

I still think its funny that you kids flame me for working somewhere that obviously wouldn't hire trash like yourself. If my BL is so sht, why are you 1.5 shot material? loololloloo

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 06:19 PM
At the end of the day, what do YOU have? a TERRIBLE BL with the following stats that I easily sht on.

995 attack
826 def
3700 hp
35 rate
133 cd

Dozens of forum accounts, no job, no life, or anything worth living for. It's amazing you didn't suicide the 2nd time I sht on you on the forums.

Oh yeah, did I mention you also have a reputation for being the saddest most pathetic lying sacks of ish to post on these forums? good rep u got brah.

The only person you shat on is your gf, rage the #14 wi, kill yourself kid. I know you have it rough, working so hard for your 15 bucks then NCsoft takes it away =/ I can see why you get so upset, but it's okay, just go line up for welfare behind the rest of your family.

I bet xfailnurseconx would drop you easily in both freestyle and straight dps duels.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:25 PM
The only person you shat on is your gf, rage the #14 wi, kill yourself kid. I know you have it rough, working so hard for your 15 bucks then NCsoft takes it away =/ I can see why you get so upset, but it's okay, just go line up for welfare behind the rest of your family.

I bet xfailnurseconx would drop you easily in both freestyle and straight dps duels.

I like how you deflect. It would work if I actually gave two shats about anything you say. Facts are facts...and the facts are that I sht on you twice, made you rename in-game, make 10+ forum accounts, and exposed how trashy your BL really is after you blatantly lied about your stats....so what next? You already posed as a pr0n star. Are you gonna gonna try telling people you have a GF or something? That'd be the best lie of all IMO. BTW, xc0n's gameplay I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, I've seen him get a negative ratio in war plenty of times which is just pathetic. Not to mention I 3-0'd him last week.

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 06:30 PM
I like how you deflect. It would work if I actually gave two shats about anything you say. Facts are facts...and the facts are that I sht on you twice, made you rename in-game, make 10+ forum accounts, and exposed how trashy your BL really is after you blatantly lied about your stats....so what next? You already posed as a pr0n star. Are you gonna gonna try telling people you have a GF or something? That'd be the best lie of all IMO.

Proof that I am who you say I am. I'm waiting... So you got any? Oh wait, whatever the BK storm bringer employee of the month says must be true!!! So, like I suspected, you have exactly what you have irl, absolutely nothing. However, what everyone does have is proof that you work at BK. Kid, hurry up and get back in the welfare line or rage won't put on the wig and bend over tonight.

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 06:30 PM
I still think its funny that you kids flame me for working somewhere that obviously wouldn't hire trash like yourself. If my BL is so sht, why are you 1.5 shot material? loololloloo

You have neither the crit damage nor amp to ever 1.5 shot me. You're in denial bro. And sorry, but the only criteria that Burger King hires on is if you're alive or not.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Proof that I am who you say I am. I'm waiting... So you got any? Oh wait, whatever the BK storm bringer employee of the month says must be true!!! So, like I suspected, you have exactly what you have irl, absolutely nothing. However, what everyone does have is proof that you work at BK. Kid, hurry up and get back in the welfare line or rage won't put on the wig and bend over tonight.

Welfare is for jobless junkies like you and your family, not for people with actual jobs like myself. Don't sit there and act like we don't know who you are Lethal. The majority of the immature racist flaming s on these forums were made and used by you.

Stop acting like you're not 1.5 shot material like nemegarbage.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:40 PM
You have neither the crit damage nor amp to ever 1.5 shot me. You're in denial bro. And sorry, but the only criteria that Burger King hires on is if you're alive or not.

Too bad you don't know my full setup, and trust me BRO, you're 1.5 shot material easily.

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Welfare is for jobless junkies like you and your family, not for people with actual jobs like myself. Don't sit there and act like we don't know who you are Lethal. The majority of the immature racist flaming s on these forums were made and used by you.

Stop acting like you're not 1.5 shot material like nemegarbage.

Proof? Either put up some REAL proof or shut up and keep your hands lodged in rages ass where they belong. Everyone knows your a joke, 36% dmg mystic helm, 8 rate crafted forc blade, 40 dmg osm blade. Do us all a favor and delete your char before committing suicide.

Shinn
07-17-2010, 06:47 PM
so off topic man :(

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Too bad you don't know my full setup, and trust me BRO, you're 1.5 shot material easily.

How does it feel to have less attack, hp, crit dmg, and amp than a Force Blader?

Sheep
07-17-2010, 07:13 PM
think about it venus is kinda better than mercury economy wise
and drop rate though they have more +8 drops there

1. you have dakidkan to thank for nuking your economy.
2. we have more drops because we have more lifers that spend all their time farming.

w00t, venus ftw :)

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 07:32 PM
How does it feel to have less attack, hp, crit dmg, and amp than a Force Blader?

LOL all FB's have more CD than BL's. It's easy to get more amp/CD than a BL nubcake. Sorry, but you don't have 4250 HP, or 1040+ attack, nor do you have 1100 defense. So what I'm trying to say is...

shot
material

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL all FB's have more CD than BL's. It's easy to get more amp/CD than a BL nubcake. Sorry, but you don't have 4250 HP, or 1040+ attack, nor do you have 1100 defense. So what I'm trying to say is...

shot
material

He goes ~50/50 with a 170 Warrior pushing +8 forc amp armor +7 rw3 almost 1200 def, over 4k hp more then 1040 atk in straight DPS duels, what makes you so special?

And FYI warriors don't pop their shorts and ez-mode like venus.

Sheep
07-17-2010, 08:21 PM
He goes ~50/50 with a 170 Warrior pushing +8 forc amp armor +7 rw3 almost 1200 def, over 4k hp more then 1040 atk in straight DPS duels, what makes you so special?

sorry, D is better.

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
sorry, D is better.

Sup sped, talking about Matrimoney being able to uhhhhh 1.5 shot. If a warrior of that caliber can't easily drop him, what chance does Matri have... and however good Darrkd may or may not be isn't relevant.

Your welfare check isn't here Sheep, move to the next thread.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 09:14 PM

LOL 50/50 huh..? You're obviously talking about xc0n, he's the only WA with that gear and the +8 glove. So if you weren't such an artard you'd remember the fact that I 3-0'd xc0n with 1.5k+ hp left each time, next??

Homeless
07-17-2010, 09:16 PM

is that the only thing u can come up with that he works at bk?dont u think that shid is getting old?

N3mesis
07-17-2010, 10:20 PM
LOL 50/50 huh..? You're obviously talking about xc0n, he's the only WA with that gear and the +8 glove. So if you weren't such an artard you'd remember the fact that I 3-0'd xc0n with 1.5k+ hp left each time, next??

Sorry not Xcon, try again. Before you try getting on my level, try doing Rota in 2 bars.

is that the only thing u can come up with that he works at bk?dont u think that shid is getting old?

Only thing getting old here is matrimoney's ego.

Chris7
07-17-2010, 10:33 PM
xcon actually has higher stats than that.. so sad how trash the nurse is..

anyway - 1 bar a tank then talk to me about dps.

Valdoroth
07-18-2010, 01:55 AM
I hate double posters that have the edit button...

You guys whine too much on the forums instead of getting into the game to prove anything you say here.

If you really want to know how good the other server is, haul your own a** over and check it out instead of asking 10 ppl to switch to come to you. A little less selfishness please. I might try going to Mercury just to see what it's like for a week or two.

And please quit talking so much smack on people as it doesn't do anything but make more rage on the forums (and do not relate real life jobs or whatever to a game as it is just entertainment and not real life application). Just deck it out pvp in game.

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Sorry not Xcon, try again. Before you try getting on my level, try doing Rota in 2 bars.

Only thing getting old here is matrimoney's ego.

Lol......You're bragging about a 2 bar Tank with borrowed gear? I can 2 bar if I get lucky with my crits, and that's with my OWN gear. Not talking about xc0n? The only WA with +8 forc amp +7 rw3 and 1200 def I can think of would be xc0n, and I 3-0'd him. I'll be the first to admit FB's have more potential than BL's, but I'm still pretty certain that
You're
Shot
Material

k kid? Get full forcy amp then get on my lvl.

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 09:36 AM
I hate double posters that have the edit button...

You guys whine too much on the forums instead of getting into the game to prove anything you say here.

If you really want to know how good the other server is, haul your own a** over and check it out instead of asking 10 ppl to switch to come to you. A little less selfishness please. I might try going to Mercury just to see what it's like for a week or two.

And please quit talking so much smack on people as it doesn't do anything but make more rage on the forums (and do not relate real life jobs or whatever to a game as it is just entertainment and not real life application). Just deck it out pvp in game.

No one asked for advice from a Nazi.

And yeah, I double posted, why don't you go QQ about it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

Rage
07-18-2010, 09:37 AM
your so cute when you own people matrimoney.

N3mesis
07-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Lol......You're bragging about a 2 bar Tank with borrowed gear? I can 2 bar if I get lucky with my crits, and that's with my OWN gear. Not talking about xc0n? The only WA with +8 forc amp +7 rw3 and 1200 def I can think of would be xc0n, and I 3-0'd him. I'll be the first to admit FB's have more potential than BL's, but I'm still pretty certain that
You're
Shot
Material

k kid? Get full forcy amp then get on my lvl.

Sorry, but do you have proof that I'm borrowing gear? Of course not. If you can't solo rota in 2 bars, then you'll never beat me in pvp. Get a 40/7 helm then get on my level.

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry, but do you have proof that I'm borrowing gear? Of course not. If you can't solo rota in 2 bars, then you'll never beat me in pvp. Get a 40/7 helm then get on my level.

Sorry, a 7/40 helm doesn't prevent you from being 1.5 shot material. Can you not read? I said I could 2 bar Rota dur dur.

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Btw kid, your trashy 3.6k HP is 2 shot material. If you're gonna trash talk about people not 2 baring Rota, you might wanna look and see how retarded lucky you were on your vid. You crit about 80% of your hits, how many attempts did it take you to even 2 bar anyway? Dozens I'm sure baddie.

AlphaFB
07-18-2010, 04:28 PM
bro nemisis, you can't beat matri when he's using epic gears like 36dmg helm, 8 rate 10dmg forcy blade, and 40dmg osm. :D

N3mesis
07-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Sorry, a 7/40 helm doesn't prevent you from being 1.5 shot material. Can you not read? I said I could 2 bar Rota dur dur.

Sorry buddy, but my damage is almost on par with Rockstar. Beat him and then come talk to me. You can't 2 bar rota. If you can, then prove it with a video.

Btw kid, your trashy 3.6k HP is 2 shot material. If you're gonna trash talk about people not 2 baring Rota, you might wanna look and see how retarded lucky you were on your vid. You crit about 80% of your hits, how many attempts did it take you to even 2 bar anyway? Dozens I'm sure baddie.

Hate to break it to you, but numerous people have gone to see my rota solos on several occasions -- all of which were done in 2 bars.

bro nemisis, you can't beat matri when he's using epic gears like 36dmg helm, 8 rate 10dmg forcy blade, and 40dmg osm. :D

lol even sheevil has better gear than that trash

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Sorry buddy, but my damage is almost on par with Rockstar. Beat him and then come talk to me. You can't 2 bar rota. If you can, then prove it with a video.

Hate to break it to you, but numerous people have gone to see my rota solos on several occasions -- all of which were done in 2 bars.

lol even sheevil has better gear than that trash

Lol, I love how kids like you need VIDEOS for everything, no reason to lie about 2 bar Rota, it's nothing special. Let me know when ur forcy amped up then we can talk.

LOL on par with Rockstar? He does like 500+ more dmg than you BEFORE the ring update...which was months ago..sorry, try again.

beowolf101
07-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Lol, I love how kids like you need VIDEOS for everything, no reason to lie about 2 bar Rota, it's nothing special. Let me know when ur forcy amped up then we can talk.

LOL on par with Rockstar? He does like 500+ more dmg than you BEFORE the ring update...which was months ago..sorry, try again.

forcy amp isn't a big deal esp in na
i rather have extended sig amp than have +7

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
forcy amp isn't a big deal esp in na
i rather have extended sig amp than have +7

lol esp in na? out of all cabal na has the least amt of forc amp you tard

sorry but id rather have scrub wi's like you hit me for 200's in war and have people fk and impact me for 8's than have a bit higher HP

N3mesis
07-18-2010, 08:06 PM

Who said I don't have forci amp? Also, a 2 bar rota isn't special, but I don't think a shi tty blader like you can solo it consistently. That's all.

As for your rockstar comment, it's apparent you can't read at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eO2TWSiens
He does 5236 AFTER the 4 ring update.
And around 1700 on normal hit.

I do 4822. Therefore, there's a a difference of 414 on crit and a difference of only 200 in our non crits. Mind you, my solo was done with my crystal at +0. There's a difference alright, but with my crystral now at +7 I'd rock you almost as fast as he.

shutupson
07-18-2010, 08:53 PM
N3mesis can you solo Quadra i want to see is you can do it

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Who said I don't have forci amp? Also, a 2 bar rota isn't special, but I don't think a shi tty blader like you can solo it consistently. That's all.

As for your rockstar comment, it's apparent you can't read at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eO2TWSiens
He does 5236 AFTER the 4 ring update.
And around 1700 on normal hit.

I do 4822. Therefore, there's a a difference of 414 on crit and a difference of only 200 in our non crits. Mind you, my solo was done with my crystal at +0. There's a difference alright, but with my crystral now at +7 I'd rock you almost as fast as he.

lmao i love the lies ur spewing kid....lethalheart jr i c

dont act like ur vid wasnt lucky as balls kid u crit 9/10 hits on that tank..

Lelouch
07-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Matrinoob just sad he can't retarget. :(

N3mesis
07-18-2010, 09:04 PM
lmao i love the lies ur spewing kid....lethalheart jr i c

dont act like ur vid wasnt lucky as balls kid u crit 9/10 hits on that tank..

We've already established that you can neither read nor do math. So I'll disregard your comment.

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 09:05 PM
We've already established that you can neither read nor do math. So I'll disregard your comment.

K, deny you killed tanks all day until you got that many crits on a Rota, that's cool.

oXIo
07-18-2010, 09:28 PM
i liek nem

N3mesis
07-18-2010, 09:41 PM
K, deny you killed tanks all day until you got that many crits on a Rota, that's cool.

Whatever floats your boat bro. Fact is that I've shown you the small gap between Rockstar and me, and, as such, it's apparent that I'd drop you. Sorry bud.

i liek nem

i liek u

Matrimoney
07-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Whatever floats your boat bro. Fact is that I've shown you the small gap between Rockstar and me, and, as such, it's apparent that I'd drop you. Sorry bud.

i liek u

Oh sorry, I didn't see what you typed, all I see is
shot
material

Spur
07-19-2010, 07:57 AM
shot
material

the only thing ure 8rate forcy blade can 1hit is the whopper ure flipping

TacoBell
07-19-2010, 08:28 AM
shot
material

Ladies, this is a prime example of what happens if you get hooked on crack during pregnancy.

sapekatumi
07-19-2010, 08:35 AM
-Throws Korean BBQ at Cookies- This is better than what comes on KBS at night.

CandiCoatted
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
1. you have dakidkan to thank for nuking your economy.
2. we have more drops because we have more lifers that spend all their time farming.

w00t, venus ftw :)
lol funny