PDA

View Full Version : Be thankful NCSoft doesn't host CABAL.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 12:21 PM
These idiots just charged my Paypal twice for a $15 charge. Once on the 14th and another time today. Funny thing is I never signed up for auto payment, and I haven't played the game in 3 weeks because it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. I canceled my billing info a few DAYS ago, and today they charged me $15 yet again. Talk about a pathetic scamming company. For all you Aion players, check your bills and payments, you're probably being scammed.

NCSoft blows nuts, nuff' said.

Berserk_Fury
07-17-2010, 01:38 PM
When you pay for aion sub with paypal it says that it will automatically charge you again once the your time runs out unless you cancel your subscription. Probably a billing error after that.

At least NCsoft doesn't sell gold and end game items for cash...

darklordex
07-17-2010, 01:54 PM
true dat home slices

xEtherx
07-17-2010, 04:05 PM
yeah I'm kinda a fan of NCSoft. I have played Guildwars for 5 yrs, Exteel for about 3-4 yrs. I have had 1 billing issue with guildwars and they credited me within 24 hrs. Dont be so uptight bro. just call customer service. Which is something EST know nothing about.

Jeazy
07-17-2010, 05:22 PM
matrimoney its okay they will refund your weeks worth of paycheck back

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:13 PM
yeah I'm kinda a fan of NCSoft. I have played Guildwars for 5 yrs, Exteel for about 3-4 yrs. I have had 1 billing issue with guildwars and they credited me within 24 hrs. Dont be so uptight bro. just call customer service. Which is something EST know nothing about.

oh you mean the customer service thats only open for 5 hours 5 days a week? i canceled my billing info like 2 days ago to find out they took another 15 from my CC today...cool?

TacoBell
07-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, NCSoft billing you after cancellation or your incessant crying.

Matrimoney
07-17-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, NCSoft billing you after cancellation or your incessant crying.

Let's add a 3rd option. LethalHeart making dozens of forums account because he's mad that his BL I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and he's mad I made him ragequit twice. I don't blame you for being on the forums more than actually playing CABAL. If I had a BL as bad as yours I'd be mad too.

EterNity
07-17-2010, 07:53 PM
When you pay for aion sub with paypal it says that it will automatically charge you again once the your time runs out unless you cancel your subscription. Probably a billing error after that.

At least NCsoft doesn't sell gold and end game items for cash...

^ this.

Aion is more complex and requires more player skills to PvP and PvE.

Cabal is nice cause it is simple and if you have USD you can buy alz and SEHs.

$50 for 200m alz and $200 for SEH yo! Everyone is happy in Cabal for sure :D

Sheep
07-17-2010, 08:19 PM
hmm, this is why i play aion private server.

same as the real thing, but with less players, a few glitches on the asmo side (fml T_T) and more fobs o.o

AngelScythe
07-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Private server has malwares, Sheep. Malwares on your fur

sapekatumi
07-19-2010, 08:42 AM

What guild did you play for in GW? Or, I should rephrase, anyone worth mentioning cuz I been there 5 years also. And like Eternity said, skill is required on Aion and even moreso on GW.

Matrimoney
07-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Loooooooooool, "You are currently.........40...in the que" Nice, 39 other people are on hold!

YoungForum
07-19-2010, 07:59 PM
^ this.

Aion is more complex and requires more player skills to PvP and PvE.

Cabal is nice cause it is simple and if you have USD you can buy alz and SEHs.

$50 for 200m alz and $200 for SEH yo! Everyone is happy in Cabal for sure :D

your kidding right? 200$ for a SEH people who buy that must be really loaded or really love this game.

Fishy
07-20-2010, 09:46 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! one problem with that people........the SEH in cash shop is binding =D it's a wasted $200 that you're gonna be forced to use ehehehehe