WA: D13n0wpl0x/Frozenchaos
WI:Spur/Eevon3
BL: Jaegar or missabear now on the cap side xD
FA: pow3rshot
FB: well since reborn is no longer here then i would have to say DemonReiatsu
FS:yomo

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 12:34 PM
lol powershot is on bc Bel is on break or something soo not really bc she pwns........... and since u looking for all the bringers ur missing some ppl
and if ur gonna do it like that y forget

wi:Wizforce
Fa:(correction) Beliel
Fb:Inderz something (failed name)
fb:idk they changed there name now........
Fs:Shoey

Colors speak for itself

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 12:38 PM
procs:
WA: BurningRaven/Unkn0wnCharacter
WI: Wizforce/Crybebe
BL: SheEvil
FA: phantast1c/celija
FB: that fb with the name i can't spell in that JeJe guild
FS: EpicReign/ Shoey13
Caps:
WA: D13n0wpl0x/Frozenchaos
WI:Spur/Eevon3
BL: Jaegar or missabear now on the cap side xD
FA: pow3rshot
FB: well since reborn is no longer here then i would have to say DemonReiatsu

y do u need other ppl by there names if they cant rock with them........... and lol spur/eevon and phan/celija
spur wins since no one robbed the title from him/her and phan bcs shes like the only proc fa whos a Master farmer (which im not mad at her i need to practice that 2)

CandiCoatted
07-21-2010, 12:48 PM
i kinda agree with soo rite and gold but well this is mine....
WA: BurningRaven
WI: Wizforce
BL: SheEvil but i would say pioneer but she evils doesnt run from anyone......
FA: phantast1c
FS: EpicReign
Caps:
WA: Frozenchaos
WI:Spur
BL: missabear
FA: pow3rsh0ot but ummm not sure lol i still say Bel even tho shes on break or something
FB: DemonReiatsu

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 12:50 PM
i kinda agree with soo rite and gold but well this is mine....
BL: SheEvil but i would say pioneer but she evils doesnt run from anyone......
Caps:
WA: Frozenchaos
BL: missabear
FA: pow3rsh0ot but ummm not sure lol i still say Bel even tho shes on break or something
FB: DemonReiatsu

fine w/e

CandiCoatted
07-21-2010, 12:51 PM
fine w/e

lol umad?

Shinn
07-21-2010, 01:02 PM
WA: the 3 Sei Wa's
WI: Spur, none for procs side, tho wizforce is getting there
FA: Phan, none for caps side since all there Fa's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ without bringer, phan is good without bringer
FB: d3 or w.e is getting good but ima put none
BL: Jeazy \ sheevils, none for caps side

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 01:02 PM
lol powershot is on bc Bel is on break or something soo not really bc she pwns........... and since u looking for all the bringers ur missing some ppl
and if ur gonna do it like that y forget

wi:Wizforce
Fa:(correction) Beliel
Fb:Inderz something (failed name)
fb:idk they changed there name now........
Fs:Shoey

Colors speak for itself

you must be one of those people pow3rshot pwns in war. :D

OhNoYouDidnt
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
lool pow3rshot is strong but not the strongest fa in game. BTW remember every1 is on vacation keep that in mind

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 01:13 PM
procs/caps:

wa: burning/die (chaos could top die)
wi: none atm/spur
fb: dream/none
fa: phan/power or bel (bel has the advantage as he had been in war longer)
fs: shoey/yomo
bl: sheevil/none atm

whoisthebesthere
07-21-2010, 01:16 PM
No flaming guys

darkrage
07-21-2010, 01:20 PM
BL: SheEvil
FB: Kaziel
WA: none stand out
BL: none stand out
FA: bel
FB: Rasecx

Deathlymonkey
07-21-2010, 03:49 PM

LMAO, Jeazzyyyyyyyyy is so pro, building to get bringer.

And you guys are having fun listing the different bringers?

Shinn
07-21-2010, 03:53 PM
LMAO, Jeazzyyyyyyyyy is so pro, building to get bringer.

And you guys are having fun listing the different bringers?

I havent seen jeazy build once within the last month or 6 weeks, dunno before that didnt really pay attention? only person who builds is pioneer hence why hes always bringer

so your dumb bro

Another 2 Wi's who been doing good are twistedness Also Lute but once again spur best wi IMO

and ask For Fa's phan pretty much Set the bar Theres no other Fa that comes close to phan lol

Fishy
07-21-2010, 03:59 PM
i loooooooove how like everyone assumes that just cause someone gets bringer they're the best =P that's only a sometimes, like in Spur's case.....obviously since he's had bringer since the stone age....that says something roflmao

Fishy
07-21-2010, 04:01 PM
and btw, powershot fails compared to bel o.o like, on epic proportions fails

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 04:17 PM

a scrub fb whom powershot roll in nw. :D

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 04:18 PM
you must be one of those people pow3rshot pwns in war. :D

lol she cant even rock with me in aura and 10%more amp lol sad.... but fun tho and u can catch it to if u want

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
lol +1

SoooRite
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
WA: the 3 Sei Wa's
WI: Spur, none for procs side, tho wizforce is getting there
FA: Phan, none for caps side since all there Fa's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ without bringer, phan is good without bringer
FB: d3 or w.e is getting good but ima put none

d3 is a wa

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
idk if i seen spur post here yet but ill post here for him since his ego is soooo huge

WA: SpurWA
WI: Spur
FA: SpurFA
FB: SpurFB
BL: SpurBL

Shinn
07-21-2010, 04:25 PM
d3 is a wa

D3 is a FB in JEjemon Guild its like Id3Myzapdosaway or something he/she looks like a dyke

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
lol she cant even rock with me in aura and 10%more amp lol sad.... but fun tho and u can catch it to if u want

who are u again? scared to post on ur real acc? i'm pretty sure u got rocked way more than u rock him

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
who are u again? scared to post on ur real acc? i'm pretty sure u got rocked way more than u rock him

lol how can you ask who someone is then make a statement about them like you know who they are...?

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 05:00 PM
lol how can you ask who someone is then make a statement about them like you know who they are...?

lol i just know that people who talk trash on an alt acc about other people are the ones that got pwned. experience you know.

NewEra
07-21-2010, 05:12 PM
oooooooooooooo preach it lool

NewEra
07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
errbooty arguing

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:27 PM
lol i just know that people who talk trash on an alt acc about other people are the ones that got pwned. experience you know.

lmao......ill roll him......powershot's an absolute fail.....the only reason he got bringer is cause bel's gone.....and i know plenty up and rising cap FAs who'll gladly dethrone him of his ego and title when they get T3 unless Bel returns =P

oXIo
07-21-2010, 09:31 PM
me. cause i can pwn t3 while being in t2. duh

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Lmao. Come and try to dethrone him. Idk why noobs from lucavi talking smack when they're not even a threat in t3. They should have stayed in t2 where they can be somebody. T3 ain't for them. :)

N3mesis
07-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Talking in the third person is fun.

fsflashy
lmao......ill roll him......powershot's an absolute fail.....the only reason he got bringer is cause bel's gone.....and i know plenty up and rising cap FAs who'll gladly dethrone him of his ego and title when they get T3 unless Bel returns =P

dude why are you talking about t3 when you're still in t2?

oXIo
dude why are you talking about t3 when you're still in t2?

ily

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Why dont they send their so called best fa Celija to go cap and take it

N3mesis
07-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Strongest FA is Neiro duh.

oXIo
07-21-2010, 09:43 PM
best fa is archer9823

Shinn
07-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Why dont they send their so called best fa Celija to go cap and take it

He probably could rofl, but ive seen phan in action rofl hell be attacking ensign and a wi or fa comes up and he pretty much 4 hits them lol and most wa's get owned too hes a one man wrecking machine

N3mesis
best fa is matrimoney

fsflashy
ily

oh hai der. ily2

oXIo
07-21-2010, 09:45 PM
have you heard of alphafb?

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
have you heard of alphafb?

ive seen him o.0 not heard of

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 09:50 PM
He probably could rofl, but ive seen phan in action rofl hell be attacking ensign and a wi or fa comes up and he pretty much 4 hits them lol and most wa's get owned too hes a one man wrecking machine

Tell him to go try. :>

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 09:51 PM
you've been around long enough to know of neiro but you're still some nameless noob?

lol +1

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:52 PM
you've been around long enough to know of neiro but you're still some nameless noob?

yep lmao...... i took a good long break after 140 and i have no real desire to level quickly. so i dungeon here and there and funnel all my wexp into exp. but other than that, i could give a rat's ass about being good. i just play to have fun xP

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Awww isnt this funny? I rolled Sheevil when he was in Venus spending his glitched ALZ, and you all say he's the top Merc BL. I wonder what that would make me? Oh wait, I retired my BL cuz it was boring rolling nubs like you wakakkakakakaa.

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
yep lmao...... i took a good long break after 140 and i have no real desire to level quickly. so i dungeon here and there and funnel all my wexp into exp. but other than that, i could give a rat's ass about being good. i just play to have fun xP

And you're here talking smack when you're a nobody. LOL

N3mesis
07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Awww isnt this funny? I rolled Sheevil when he was in Venus spending his glitched ALZ, and you all say he's the top Merc BL. I wonder what that would make me? Oh wait, I retired my BL cuz it was boring rolling nubs like you wakakkakakakaa.

lolumad

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 10:00 PM
lolumad

No but you are since you'll never be at my BL's level. Just uninstall K.

N3mesis
07-21-2010, 10:01 PM
No but you are since you'll never be at my BL's level. Just uninstall K.

I don't want to be at your blader's level, that's 50 steps down dude.

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't want to be at your blader's level, that's 50 steps down dude.

Sorry, but name a top 5 FB on Venus that couldn't destroy you with ease?

Fishy
07-21-2010, 10:02 PM
And you're here talking smack when you're a nobody. LOL

lmao im probably more of a somebody than you'll ever be......you or your hero powershot :P at least i dont spend all my time playing cabal like you 150+ers do lmao

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 10:03 PM
lol you never rolled sheevil. you got rolled so hard you're rerolling umadddd

LOL K, LethalHeart Jr. here with some more diarrhea of the mouth, cool

N3mesis
07-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Sorry, but name a top 5 FB on Venus that couldn't destroy you with ease?

Sorry that's way too hard and arduous of a task. I'll name all of the FBs on NA that can actually beat me instead: Rockstar.

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 10:06 PM
lmao im probably more of a somebody than you'll ever be......you or your hero powershot :P at least i dont spend all my time playing cabal like you 150+ers do lmao

Lmao. Again coming from a nobody

Fishy
07-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Lmao. Again coming from a nobody

lmao.....im goin to bed now...have fun waitin for maintenance to be over ya lifeless noob :P

AlphaFB
07-21-2010, 10:09 PM
lmao.....im goin to bed now...have fun waitin for maintenance to be over ya lifeless noob :P

Lmao. Fail noob is fail

O.o
07-21-2010, 10:28 PM
wow this thread quickly became a flame thread...
well i say
spur, shevil, phan/celija, yomo, Burning/UC, too many good fb's to list but they know who they are

zMiAz
07-21-2010, 10:51 PM
i would say coco, chling..for proc wiz... im a fail cap wiz

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 12:01 AM
wi: spur
fa: beliel / phan
bl: lol
fb: see bl
fs: yomo...?
wa: GREGRISHIN, j/k...I hear rehan got bringer without taking 2mil damage per war, guess that might say something? Though greg might be a threat with his 4 b-day rings he claims to be qqing from gms, he might hit like a decent wa! Dienow, frozen, whoever gets mentioned here for surpassing greg on the who can take the most damage skill level

Matrimoney: nice timing trying to "retire" and reroll when all the other bls quit long ago and you can now claim youre the best among a class with no competition. pls get on starlens level. He could roll you with half his gear off and he quit how many months ago?

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 12:06 AM
wi: spur
fa: beliel / phan
bl: lol
fb: see bl
fs: yomo...?
wa: GREGRISHIN, j/k...I hear rehan got bringer without taking 2mil damage per war, guess that might say something? Though greg might be a threat with his 4 b-day rings he claims to be qqing from gms, he might hit like a decent wa! Dienow, frozen, whoever gets mentioned here for surpassing greg on the who can take the most damage skill level

Matrimoney: nice timing trying to "retire" and reroll when all the other bls quit long ago and you can now claim youre the best among a class with no competition. pls get on starlens level. He could roll you with half his gear off and he quit how many months ago?

sry I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ive been top bl for a while now it gets pretty old which is why im sure starlen or whoever ur talking about quit.
i like how ur hiding behind some random forum account, nub.

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 12:12 AM
sry I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ive been top bl for a while now it gets pretty old which is why im sure starlen or whoever ur talking about quit.
i like how ur hiding behind some random forum account, nub.

As I said, starlen did quit some time ago (merc btw) and you can only be better since he doesn't play anymore. if he did you'd have quite some trouble claiming that spot

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 12:15 AM
As I said, starlen did quit some time ago (merc btw) and you can only be better since he doesn't play anymore. if he did you'd have quite some trouble claiming that spot

How so? You've never seen my gameplay nor my full list of gear. It's easy to assume the latter when comparing me to another BL because of my ego. Fact of the matter is there was no BL on Venus that gave me a hard time. Also, any decent BL with knowledge of the class would know BL's can only contribute so much in terms of bossing and dungeons. I need a change to avoid myself quitting this game I'm starting to get tired of. Don't assume when you don't know anything about me.

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 12:30 AM
No bl on venus gave you a hard time, k. Doesn't mean you would know any bl on mercurys stats or if they would since you havent tried and please don't use lethal as an example, nobody claims he is any good. As for any knowing your stats, no I don't know, nor do I care. starlen could boast ~4500+ hp with sig suit, high def and high amp and attack. Few people could give him trouble at all among any class. He sold at least his bof7s when he quit and he quit before the sig boot/glove event so dont bother bringing it up. Also as far as knowing anything about you, if you want to say nobody knows anything about you please do us all a favor and shut up on forums then otherwise people will base anything "about" you on how idiotic you act. Also he's at least one of a few merc bladers that could 2bar quadra (no I did not mean to type rota)

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 12:34 AM
No bl on venus gave you a hard time, k. Doesn't mean you would know any bl on mercurys stats or if they would since you havent tried and please don't use lethal as an example, nobody claims he is any good. As for any knowing your stats, no I don't know, nor do I care. starlen could boast ~4500+ hp with sig suit, high def and high amp and attack. Few people could give him trouble at all among any class. He sold at least his bof7s when he quit and he quit before the sig boot/glove event so dont bother bringing it up. Also as far as knowing anything about you, if you want to say nobody knows anything about you please do us all a favor and shut up on forums then otherwise people will base anything "about" you on how idiotic you act. Also he's at least one of a few merc bladers that could 2bar quadra (no I did not mean to type rota)

2 bar Quad with retarget on any decent BL isn't hard, sorry to burst your bubble. I'll be the first to admit I never bothered to dabble with retarget. 4500 HP is nothing. I had almost 1100 def with 4200 HP, that was without my boots extended, and no AoB+9 like I'm sure he wore to get 4500. Sorry but the fact that you're trying to trash talk on behalf of someone else just goes to show you're a groupie. Go slurp on someone elses nuts.

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Says the person who claims everyone of another class isn't as good as XXXX (see nemesis vs "any top 5 venus fb" etc)

You didnt "dable" with retarget yet you claim to be the best? Isn't being the best having to do with using your class to the best of the potential? Maybe nobody wants you in dungeons because you don't retarget so you don't do crap for dps. And how could you know 2 bar quad isn't hard with retarget if you've never tried? And oh look you're assuming other people's gear without knowing it like you accuse people of doing to you, gg. And Im no groupie, Im just wasting my time until maintenance is over.

Also a bit late on it in the thread but you seem quite knowledgeable on claiming your blade is worth more than other peoples whole accounts, you spend a lot of time looking at what peoples accounts are worth while youre playing do you?

NiteFalcon
07-22-2010, 12:45 AM
matrimoney, you dont know how to retarget?

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 12:59 AM
Also matrimoney, pls show us your 2bar rota solo, oh wait starlen did that, and did it before the 4ring update.

Chris7
07-22-2010, 01:39 AM
starlen was good but if we're gonna start bringing back past players.

BladerNub. jus sayinnnn

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Says the person who claims everyone of another class isn't as good as XXXX (see nemesis vs "any top 5 venus fb" etc)

You didnt "dable" with retarget yet you claim to be the best? Isn't being the best having to do with using your class to the best of the potential? Maybe nobody wants you in dungeons because you don't retarget so you don't do crap for dps. And how could you know 2 bar quad isn't hard with retarget if you've never tried? And oh look you're assuming other people's gear without knowing it like you accuse people of doing to you, gg. And Im no groupie, Im just wasting my time until maintenance is over.

Also a bit late on it in the thread but you seem quite knowledgeable on claiming your blade is worth more than other peoples whole accounts, you spend a lot of time looking at what peoples accounts are worth while youre playing do you?

Seems like someones kinda mad. How would a BL using retarget have anything to do with pk/pvp/war? I say a 2 bar quad isn't hard with retarget because it isn't. I've seen videos of BL's with mediocre gear and they 2 bar Quad. I also like how you assume nobody wants me in dungeons rofl. Ask anyone in my guild, I was probably the best person to dungeon with because of my knowledge of my class, meaning I rarely died and knew exactly how to play. I like how you take things so seriously as well, me saying my blade is worth more than peoples accounts is like saying you're mother was horrible at slobbing ur dads knob. It's just an educated guess, seeing as how you ended up being conceived. Quit ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing and let me know when ur not a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ rider like everyone else on these forums kid.

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 01:52 AM
matrimoney, you dont know how to retarget?

Coming from the easiest class to re-target on, don't make me lol.

forumMule
07-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Coming from the easiest class to re-target on, don't make me lol.

That would be fb broski.

Chris7
07-22-2010, 01:55 AM
That would be fb broski.

that would be warrior. i play them both.

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 01:55 AM
That would be fb broski.

They're both easy as cake...don't make me laugh.

forumMule
07-22-2010, 01:56 AM
that would be warrior. i play them both.

I play warrior, but still think fb is easier.

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 01:57 AM
I play warrior, but still think fb is easier.

so youre saying wa retarget is hard or something ? lul

forumMule
07-22-2010, 02:00 AM
so youre saying wa retarget is hard or something ? lul

Naw, btw ill start with 3b on your gloves.

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 02:03 AM
Naw, btw ill start with 3b on your gloves.

ill put it as c/o although im sure a merc alz glitcher will xfer over and pay 5b+

Chris7
07-22-2010, 02:05 AM
nurse joy will probly hop on the xferring and get them for a pos blader in his guild. lol

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 02:07 AM
nurse joy will probly hop on the xferring and get them for a pos blader in his guild. lol

get ahold of dax i want his gloves/suit and tell rap ill take his topaz :D

mmmCake
07-22-2010, 02:13 AM
did you really just ask why im so serious?

I do believe im the one who posted a few pages back that im just screwing around until maintenance ends and you think im being serious. You trolled son

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 02:14 AM
did you really just ask why im so serious?

I do believe im the one who posted a few pages back that im just screwing around until maintenance ends and you think im being serious. You trolled son

oh ur playing ur e-rage off as jokes nice nice

doesnt change the fact that youre a random baddie does it? wakaka

SoooRite
07-22-2010, 04:43 PM
this is my real acc sweety and aww did i strike a nerve by calling powershot fail......awww to bad

AlphaFB
07-22-2010, 06:16 PM
this is my real acc sweety and aww did i strike a nerve by calling powershot fail......awww to bad

Why would i get mad over a nameless noob like you? You said this is your real acc? rofl. The acc was created on the same date as this thread was made. What a coincident right? Powershot must have rolled you over and over in nw daily for you to be this hateful and envious. Fail scrub is fail. Come back when you're a somebody, SoooFail. lmao

SoooRite
07-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Why would i get mad over a nameless noob like you? You said this is your real acc? rofl. The acc was created on the same date as this thread was made. What a coincident right? Powershot must have rolled you over and over in nw daily for you to be this hateful and envious. Fail scrub is fail. Come back when you're a somebody, SoooFail. lmao

lol well i guess it is coincidence and as of hateful and envious.....lol are u high all i said was bel is better than powershot lol am i lying?? no soo fall back soo like i told u b4 since i kno your kinda slow if your mad about me calling your gf/bf fail get over it and u call yourself looking at when my acc was made? lol now thats something u can LOL about

Bebe
12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Lmao. Come and try to dethrone him. Idk why noobs from lucavi talking smack when they're not even a threat in t3. They should have stayed in t2 where they can be somebody. T3 ain't for them. :)

oOoO n i missed this post? =O

Shinji
12-03-2010, 03:14 AM
is this why you rename lucavi to testament o_O ?

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Wher in the world do u live my watch says its 5 am

pinkyLOOOOL
12-03-2010, 05:12 AM
my opinion about best proc FB xDranzer. Its only my personal opinion

SigfriedVeini
12-03-2010, 06:38 AM
all i see are a bunch of people on this forums claiming themselves to be pro/best/beast/fill in the blanks. it's like they say, the pros don't speak. if you're pro, you don't need to convince/persuade anyone with your words that you are. they would know by now, I don't need spur or phan to tell me that they are the best before i believe them..:p

Bebe
12-07-2010, 01:59 PM
is this why you rename lucavi to testament o_O ?

I didn't want it in the first place. Was u n cell. I changed it back cause its my home.