PDA

View Full Version : [GM] READ!!! im getting CABAL WITHDRAWAL!!!!

flykrnrom3o
07-21-2010, 02:38 PM
You told me to go to account management to change my ID!!! THere is NO option to change your ID!

CHECK ticket#7485

PLEASE THANKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We apologize for your inconvenience.
Your account can’t log on because it was created with special characters as “~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), _, +” including spaces and other non-English alphabetical characters combined.
This irregularity of the character sets may harm to the database. So we started to block the account which special characters to log on after “Secrets of Radiant Hall” update
But you can log on after changing the account name from our Official website: http://www.cabal.com in “Account Management” section.
There, you will be able to change your Account Name. After that, you will be able to login both into the game and the website.

Thank you for your understanding.
CABAL Support Team

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Change your name my ass, if that was the case i wouldnt still have this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ name kakakakak

Syllius
07-21-2010, 03:44 PM
rofl Reborn xD

Mishon
07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
the GM's fail once again...

[GM] Jamie
07-21-2010, 08:15 PM
The website has been fixed and updated. I guess while the new website missed out the part.
Plz try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.