PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintence

jreyno
07-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Every Wednesday - Thursday servers go down from 9pm PDT to 2am PDT.

Is this exact?

Do the servers ever come up before the five hour mark?

and/or

Do the servers ever come up after the five hour mark?

Fishy
07-21-2010, 09:36 PM
........go get some sleep and just play later in the day

jreyno
07-21-2010, 09:42 PM
You will have to excuse my ridiculous desire to play the game tonight.

I started playing this game yesterday and naturally fell in love. I didn't get to play much though because of work. I get off today and log on for a whole five minutes then the server goes down. WHAT A TEASE!!! heh, it was a huge let down and now I am curious about the times. Any idea?

Matrimoney
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
You will have to excuse my ridiculous desire to play the game tonight.

I started playing this game yesterday and naturally fell in love. I didn't get to play much though because of work. I get off today and log on for a whole five minutes then the server goes down. WHAT A TEASE!!! heh, it was a huge let down and now I am curious about the times. Any idea?

They rarely go up early or late, just check to see if they're up like an hour before the scheduled time. If not...check in at the scheduled time.

darklordex
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
haha

Fishy
07-21-2010, 10:29 PM
the IC2 update was finished 2 hours ahead of schedule o.0 but a general rule of thumb is it's either on time or late........only the last two have been done early lol but i understand your desire to play =) I was the same way when i first started.

GoldFalcon22
07-21-2010, 10:32 PM
lol they are going to correct the "dcing at personal shop" i bet that hacker will find his way around it

phonpaseuth
07-21-2010, 10:34 PM
lol they are going to correct the "dcing at personal shop" i bet that hacker will find his way around it

Ain't that hacker is reborn? =x

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Ain't that hacker is reborn? =x

LOL wut? the hacker hacked me, i aint the hacker -_-

phonpaseuth
07-24-2010, 02:10 AM
LOL wut? the hacker hacked me, i aint the hacker -_-

Lol reborn, sorry for misunderstanding T-T

It's just because I see your sig, the one that say cmg4life ( I leave my sig on this earth) or something like that =x

Btw, sorry again T-T