PDA

View Full Version : [GM] READ!!! im getting CABAL WITHDRAWAL!!!!PART 2

flykrnrom3o
07-22-2010, 10:16 AM
"GM JAMIE :The website has been fixed and updated. I guess while the new website missed out the part.
Plz try again. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

I tried the login screen for the Game and website under account management.. There is still no option for me to change my ID so i can log into the game

CHECK ticket#7485

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You told me to go to account management to change my ID!!! THere is NO option to change your ID!

CHECK ticket#7485

PLEASE THANKS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We apologize for your inconvenience.
Your account can’t log on because it was created with special characters as “~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), _, +” including spaces and other non-English alphabetical characters combined.
This irregularity of the character sets may harm to the database. So we started to block the account which special characters to log on after “Secrets of Radiant Hall” update
But you can log on after changing the account name from our Official website: http://www.cabal.com in “Account Management” section.
There, you will be able to change your Account Name. After that, you will be able to login both into the game and the website.

Thank you for your understanding.
CABAL Support Team

Shinn
07-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Ya gm's how about answering ticket #6248

YA

AngelScythe
07-22-2010, 10:37 AM
clear your cache lolololol

GoughGhan
07-22-2010, 10:57 AM
They're screwing with you.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-22-2010, 01:05 PM
lol i get that error on firefox alot, but when i tried to log-in thru chrome it got thru =P

flykrnrom3o
07-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Reborn... Once you get into Account management there is no Option to change you ID. just password and bday etcc. and OTP reset subpassword. THen i click continue and just takes me back to homepage (imformation has changed.)

sigh...... EST WHY did you change it !!! there are still bots in cabal.. READ my ticket

flykrnrom3o
07-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Please fix this BEFORE the weekend cause i KNOW u guys are not working... cmon!!!! GM RESPOND!!!!!!

Fishy
07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
dude.....chill. if you MUST play the game so badly, make a new account. otherwise forget about it....or keep sending them help desk tickets. cause im sure they just looooooooooove you. but seriously, if you're this hooked on the game, you NEED a break from it

Enso
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM
dude.....chill. if you MUST play the game so badly, make a new account. otherwise forget about it....or keep sending them help desk tickets. cause im sure they just looooooooooove you. but seriously, if you're this hooked on the game, you NEED a break from it

Lol +1.

And I just read your sig again... are you gonna pay me back my 40m? Dx

MaxUchiha
07-23-2010, 09:51 PM
no fishy dnt do it give it to me :D

Enso
07-23-2010, 09:55 PM
no fishy dnt do it give it to me :D

Well I spent 40-50m on how crafting... =/

flykrnrom3o
07-23-2010, 09:56 PM
CMON GM!!! its not that hard. Change my ID for ME!!! since there is no OPTION to do it urself!!! Great i gotta wait after this weekend again -_-

Enso
07-23-2010, 10:06 PM
CMON GM!!! its not that hard. Change my ID for ME!!! since there is no OPTION to do it urself!!! Great i gotta wait after this weekend again -_-

Just chill out man, spend some time with the family, or the friends, or the girlfriend, or take a bike ride, or play music, or bake something, or play another video game.

There is more to life than Cabal.

Shinn
07-23-2010, 10:07 PM
Just chill out man, spend some time with the family, or the friends, or the girlfriend, or take a bike ride, or play music, or bake something, or play another video game.

There is more to life than Cabal.

Ever stop to think his families now sick of him cause hes spent so much time with them cause he hasnt had cabal?

Fishy
07-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Ever stop to think his families now sick of him cause hes spent so much time with them cause he hasnt had cabal?

loooooool +1.....but seriously. Fly, you NEED, and I STRONGLY emphasize NEED to take a break from Cabal.....TAKE A GODDAMN I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING BREAK! -_- go enjoy the real world that exists outside your computer, maybe get a job, and come back to Cabal in a few months...maybe even oh, i dont know....make a new account after that and take the game slow and still stay in tune with reality.....if you're this needy of the game, you're beyond addicted and obsessed and need mental help NOW!!!! I know I needed it after I first really got hooked....it helped. I even just plain ol uninstalled it for 7 months xD

[GM] Jamie
07-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
As other users said, you should delete your cache of IE.
I've replied to you detailed information, please check out your Help Desk History.