PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice???

sn0wXz
07-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Does anyone notice the fake alz spammers in every chan? the ones who dont spam, but just stand there, and move around, like turning (not forward or backwards) I swear to god its fishy as hell.. i swear they were watching me, id goto one side of bi d/c a shop, theyd turn that way id goto the other side theyd turn around in my direction lolols (goto chan 5-6 ull see what im talkn about lolol.

(venus id say chan 8)

ceyenne
07-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Totally freaky ....out of a horror movie.

If they all start to walk towards you, with their arms stretched out and their eyes flashing red; man...just run... fast!

Jeazy
07-22-2010, 04:43 PM
hi ceyenne

sn0wXz
07-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Totally freaky ....out of a horror movie.

If they all start to walk towards you, with their arms stretched out and their eyes flashing red; man...just run... fast!

Does that girl in your sig ever get full? x.x

Suzaku0
07-22-2010, 06:35 PM

Probably not...

ceyenne
07-23-2010, 09:26 AM

Probably not...

If she was real, she would be a drunk by now, seeing how she drinks margarita's all day. I would much rather have the coffee that you have in your sig.

oh, and your animated jpg is very cool. I like how she flips in the air and changes outfits before she lands. That was a great idea. Looks awesome.

Suzaku0
07-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Why thank you. It's actually an animated gif. Jpgs can't be animated (as far as i know). And yes, my coffee is awesome. haha