PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction Guaranteed

forumtwizzler
07-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Venus is dead or about to die. An average NW population at Merc is x 8 times the size of Venus. It's quite active and I see lot of players coming in. All come to Mercury ... Discuss.

EterNity
07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Cabal is dying.

That's why ESTsoft has to come out with the idea like $50 for 200m alz so they can payoff the server maintenance fees.

xStar
07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
or merge servers tee hee.

meep49
07-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Your basing a population by one factor, I need more evidence. Most procs dont like the idea of losing a mill every war so not as many go, caps know this and don't want to wait around in the war room for the wl that barely moves at times. Venus seems fine to me, war is dying, yes.

Rastan
07-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Venus seems fine to me, war is dying, yes.

That's because no one cares about winning or losing since we get the same wexp wether we win or lose

merge servers tho +1,more people in a MMO the better,plus all forum beefs can be handled in warzone

meep49
07-22-2010, 07:16 PM
I wouldnt mind a server merge, +2, so long as more channels are added.

AngelScythe
07-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Screw the merging servers. We want a Cabal InternationaL

Mishon
07-22-2010, 07:25 PM
That's because Venus is at the bottom now, most new players tend to click what ever is at the top :)

Berserk_Fury
07-22-2010, 07:29 PM
They really should merge the servers though. I mean if NCsoft can do it with Aion's servers which are much more populated, I don't see why EST can't do it with Cabal's smaller servers.

meep49
07-22-2010, 07:30 PM

That seems nice but the more I think about it the more I think it would turn into a disaster.

OhNoYouDidnt
07-22-2010, 07:50 PM

best idea ever

OhNoYouDidnt
07-22-2010, 07:51 PM
That seems nice but the more I think about it the more I think it would turn into a disaster.

well u duno unless u give it a try o.o

GoldFalcon22
07-22-2010, 08:52 PM
well u duno unless u give it a try o.o

oh sure putting all the people from different countries into one huge server, not to mention u won't understand a word they are saying (unless you actually know the language) and ur mixing all of the OP gear from the asain servers with ours thats probably considered "crappy" to them, lol yeah i dont see anything wrong with that...

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 09:02 PM
oh sure putting all the people from different countries into one huge server, not to mention u won't understand a word they are saying (unless you actually know the language) and ur mixing all of the OP gear from the asain servers with ours thats probably considered "crappy" to them, lol yeah i dont see anything wrong with that...

You use an 8/25 PHERY 5tfu SON.

GoldFalcon22
07-22-2010, 09:04 PM
You use an 8/25 PHERY 5tfu SON.

lolol matri nub check the facts first, i actually don't sorry to disappoint u

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 09:10 PM
lolol matri nub check the facts first, i actually don't sorry to disappoint u

LOL

Sorry, but you do, and I saw it myself. Try again baddie. Oh btw, I like ur s.tit amp.

GoldFalcon22
07-22-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL

Sorry, but you do, and I saw it myself. Try again baddie. Oh btw, I like ur s.tit amp.

LOL i am looking at my character right now and i see no 8/25 phery ANYWHERE but yeah good try, NEXT PLEASE

DeathlikeHowls
07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
LOL i am looking at my character right now and i see no 8/25 phery ANYWHERE but yeah good try, NEXT PLEASE
Um....your hair is stupid looking? >.>

GoldFalcon22
07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Um....your hair is stupid looking? >.>

thats part of the costume -_-

DeathlikeHowls
07-22-2010, 09:35 PM
thats part of the costume -_-
Sure sure. ;D
All right um..
I dunno your gear, and my ego isn't so inflated that I need to take a crack at your ability to play a video game. o_o
So, hiya. =D

OhNoYouDidnt
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM

well if i dont care a ..... w/e the ppl will say.about the gears at least the drop rate will increase(hopefully)so that means ppl will be able to gear up.
and it would help to make cabal more fun since now it is really lame

DeathlikeHowls
07-22-2010, 09:39 PM
My views about this are simple...
International? Hell no.
Servers? Why not.
Aion did it, with such a segregated Server system, literally. Elitists on one server, nice people on one, average joes on another.
I think we can take two Servers here and mash them together, there's some really cool people on Venus, I'd personally enjoy a merge.

[GM] Jamie
07-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Venus is dead or about to die. An average NW population at Merc is x 8 times the size of Venus. It's quite active and I see lot of players coming in. All come to Mercury ... Discuss.

I don't think so. Where did you get that from?

Matrimoney
07-22-2010, 11:44 PM

k post ur orbs then scrub.

ur also gonna deny using s.tit amp? k

forumtwizzler
07-23-2010, 05:02 AM
NW. Activity is very very low, almost empty. Mercury NW is PACKED with players. Venus doesn't even come close. And Mercury is doing a strong revival. I see a lot of new players there. Why not lead them all to one server ? If you examine some competitors they are following this pattern. Also another thing you should know, because of OGP's doing we lost the majority of players including distrub of gears, and intense abuse. I suppose you can never turn things back giving a bad contract, however you can still repair what's still here and make it re-grow. Server merger would be a good thing, those with duplicate names give them a rename kit likely to Venus since their population is smaller. If you see the posts everyone agrees on a merger. Put a forum poll, keeping us in the game would help you in the long run. Not like another sig metal event that I know caused at least 3 people that were my friends quit. (the alz would have trickled down, we know what you did :) , and you could have introduced the capsule a little later)

Jamie;74209']I don't think so. Where did you get that from?

GoldFalcon22
07-23-2010, 05:09 AM
k post ur orbs then scrub.

ur also gonna deny using s.tit amp? k
lol nope im not gonna deny it, YES WORLD I USE ST AMP GLOVES I AM SUCH A LOSER OH NO CALL THE WIZARD GEAR POLICE!!!!

[GM] Jamie
07-23-2010, 06:20 AM
NW. Activity is very very low, almost empty. Mercury NW is PACKED with players. Venus doesn't even come close. And Mercury is doing a strong revival. I see a lot of new players there. Why not lead them all to one server ? If you examine some competitors they are following this pattern. Also another thing you should know, because of OGP's doing we lost the majority of players including distrub of gears, and intense abuse. I suppose you can never turn things back giving a bad contract, however you can still repair what's still here and make it re-grow. Server merger would be a good thing, those with duplicate names give them a rename kit likely to Venus since their population is smaller. If you see the posts everyone agrees on a merger. Put a forum poll, keeping us in the game would help you in the long run. Not like another sig metal event that I know caused at least 3 people that were my friends quit. (the alz would have trickled down, we know what you did :) , and you could have introduced the capsule a little later)
The reason I cannot agree with you is that both Mercury and Venus have similar popularity configuration.
In OGP days, Mercury seemed to have been slightly larger than Venus, however, it has been getting similar since end of OGP management.
(I loved to see that both servers competed each other, like com'n Venus to get over Mercury!)

In my views, Venus is such a healthy and stable sever. The N.W participants are almost similar as Mercury. (I often see that there are more people in Nation War, Venus)
I admit that there are less people in servers than OGP days, but the bots and hack user have been decreased sharply, don’t think so?

I don’t think server merge is a good idea for both servers. For all services and all games, server merge is always suggested by users but the idea really doesn’t work for them. (Even, some peeps wanted it in OGP days!)
Stay tuned and focus on your play. Things will get better.

Please I hope you would know support team are really working hard for you guyz (not all for the money, people!)

Shinn
07-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Ya rofl in OGP days youd walk around GD every chan and youd find about 60 bots total lol
Same with Port lux
And auto cannons

More players less bots now IMO

tobeornottobe
07-23-2010, 06:31 AM
that still doesn't solve the NW issue...i can c almost always c dissatisfaction after most wars by most people. im telling u, increasing the defense of everything in NW will drastically improve war! either make war 30 min long or keep the same time limit but increase the defense to match T2 or T1....there is just too much DMG in T3......if i have to participate in one more war which basically ends in 10 min and stay in there another 40 min just so its not called, i will throw up.

Sasodara
07-23-2010, 06:51 AM
Jamie;74297']The reason I cannot agree with you is that both Mercury and Venus have similar popularity configuration.
In OGP days, Mercury seemed to have been slightly larger than Venus, however, it has been getting similar since end of OGP management.
(I loved to see that both servers competed each other, like com'n Venus to get over Mercury!)

In my views, Venus is such a healthy and stable sever. The N.W participants are almost similar as Mercury. (I often see that there are more people in Nation War, Venus)
I admit that there are less people in servers than OGP days, but the bots and hack user have been decreased sharply, don’t think so?

I don’t think server merge is a good idea for both servers. For all services and all games, server merge is always suggested by users but the idea really doesn’t work for them. (Even, some peeps wanted it in OGP days!)
Stay tuned and focus on your play. Things will get better.

Please I hope you would know support team are really working hard for you guyz (not all for the money, people!)

Well there's at all times a Blader sitting the Zombie Warriors in UG just botting. One I've seen a lot for ohh....i don't know...a couple months? (BlakesBlader is the name if you feel like taking the time to ban it.) Also, I can see the difference between EST and OGP days. But why don't you take a run through UG and FGR (there's a lot of bots in both areas....) and do some useful banning....their hacks and bots are completely obvious.

Sasodara
07-23-2010, 06:54 AM
lolol matri nub check the facts first, i actually don't sorry to disappoint u because my name is GoldFailcon and I QQ about pointless things like denying good gear so I sound like more of a scrub

Oh Failcon, I agree.