PDA

View Full Version : Getting cabal alive again O_o

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 03:42 PM
How many of you have played since beta? To where you remember the amount of players that played to the extented pay to play games could have been worried(ok... maybe except wow)

So.. Wtf happened, For those of you still around, what makes you keep playing? What keeps new players from joining... what keeps a player testing the game out to staying?

Who cares if someone posted a question like this before, I'm asking now >.>

sn0wXz
07-23-2010, 03:45 PM
cabal seems to be smaller then most mmos... (map wise) Could be reason why some players dont stay, honestly its not much diff, ur gona get same thing in any mmo, hit something gain x exp; lvl up x times; i like cabal and find myself coming back because of the gear..i like the uniqueness of items and grades of each. other games you get generic gear and from quests ect... i like that the most about cabal prolly (gear setup)

NoobyWarriorgirl
07-23-2010, 03:58 PM
The game itself is really no worse than any other asian grinder MMO that i've played.... and better than many in a few ways.

The players on the other hand(with a few exceptions)....... the absolute bottom of the barrel...... i have been KSed, spammed, and harrased in this game after only playing a few weeks than in any other game after having played for years.

It says something about the "community" when on any given day people will consistantly just walk right into the middle of your pull and start hitting.
And don't even get me started on being a female player in cabal..... i get way more extra unwanted attention here by little horny pimply faced 12 year olds than i have ever gotten in any other game.

You wanna fix the game? Start by fixing the players.

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
cabal seems to be smaller then most mmos... (map wise) Could be reason why some players dont stay, honestly its not much diff, ur gona get same thing in any mmo, hit something gain x exp; lvl up x times; i like cabal and find myself coming back because of the gear..i like the uniqueness of items and grades of each. other games you get generic gear and from quests ect... i like that the most about cabal prolly (gear setup)

+1 and the reason why i like it cause it free and most ppl has a life......... so in other words its a good game all around cause of the ppl there alot of good ppl that can tell alot about them selves and not just about the game so its like a mini facebook dynasty warriors and if u dont no what that is google it lol....... cause when i played yu-gi-oh and went to tornaments those ppl had shi t else to do but play yu-gi-oh and all they talk about is that but on cabal....... u can tell by this forum that ppl have a life just look around on the old threads.....

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:02 PM
The game itself is really no worse than any other asian grinder MMO that i've played.... and better than many in a few ways.

The players on the other hand(with a few exceptions)....... the absolute bottom of the barrel...... i have been KSed, spammed, and harrased in this game after only playing a few weeks than in any other game after having played for years.

It says something about the "community" when on any given day people will consistantly just walk right into the middle of your pull and start hitting.
And don't even get me started on being a female player in cabal..... i get way more extra unwanted attention here by little horny pimply faced 12 year olds than i have ever gotten in any other game.

lol yeah thats another thing i hate lol the female character thing.... even though i dont have one

Syllius
07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
i like it because of the dungeons and gears, better than any mmo's ive played, also theres more bosses on cabal than in any other mmo' ive played

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 04:06 PM
+1 and the reason why i like it cause it free and most ppl has a life......... so in other words its a good game all around cause of the ppl there alot of good ppl that can tell alot about them selves and not just about the game so its like a mini facebook dynasty warriors and if u dont no what that is google it lol....... cause when i played yu-gi-oh and went to tornaments those ppl had shi t else to do but play yu-gi-oh and all they talk about is that but on cabal....... u can tell by this forum that ppl have a life just look around on the old threads.....

I would say you need to actually play the game more, not everyone in this game has a "life"
Especially when it comes to the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ talking lol.

I would just prefer the community become more alive again.

sn0wXz
07-23-2010, 04:07 PM
I would say you need to actually play the game more, not everyone in this game has a "life"
Especially when it comes to the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ talking lol.

Wut lv ru? and wut chan /server?
(these can determine ur opinion on the "community")

btw off-topic. I would perfer server merge just to give cabal a bigger mmo feel, i know theres many reasons why a server merge isnt likely (name/database conflicts ect)

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:09 PM

some do

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
I'm not denying that jimbo trust me. Just simply making a point. =o

My main concern is maybe, what was done wrong to make the game come to this point...

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:12 PM
hmm well maybe they just got tired or moved like starting working military.....or found a new hobby

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Wut lv ru? and wut chan /server?
(these can determine ur opinion on the "community")

btw off-topic. I would perfer server merge just to give cabal a bigger mmo feel, i know theres many reasons why a server merge isnt likely (name/database conflicts ect)

Well I have quite a few chars, but I'm in venus... our community isn't that bad I would assume.

I also put in the suggestions a while ago for a merge... but eh

ceyenne
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM

This part is a major turn off for me. Ask my guild leader... lol He's in college so he's not a 12 year old but still omg.. he's such a flirt. I keep telling him I'm not into on-line relationships and I'm only looking to make friends but that doesn't stop him from coming on to me all the time. Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy and I like him a lot, it's just I don't do on-line relationships. I have almost come to the point of changing my char to be a guy and leaving the guild.

As it is I spend more time playing Aika where I do have a guy char. Besides, Aika has way bigger maps, tons more quests, the craft system is much easier, and the pvp action is amazing. You get awesome gear from completing quests also.

So yeah. I'll probably get kicked from my guild for putting the leader in the negative spot light. So if you all see me ingame without a guild name then you know the reason why lol

Syllius
07-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Well I have quite a few chars, but I'm in venus... our community isn't that bad I would assume.

I also put in the suggestions a while ago for a merge... but eh

a merge sounds cool, but might also help the economy (as if it could get worse lol)

btw, im in mercury

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:16 PM
yeah dont no why they dont wanna merge...... they gonna have to make 17 more ch and make bosses respawn faster and boost the drop rate abit

Syllius
07-23-2010, 04:17 PM
yeah dont no why they dont wanna merge...... they gonna have to make 17 more ch and make bosses respawn faster and boost the drop rate abit

which would give more ppl osm/forcy amp and bikes, so how is that a bad thing? lol

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:18 PM
This part is a major turn off for me. Ask my guild leader... lol He's in college so he's not a 12 year old but still omg.. he's such a flirt. I keep telling him I'm not into on-line relationships and I'm only looking to make friends but that doesn't stop him from coming on to me all the time. Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy and I like him a lot, it's just I don't do on-line relationships. I have almost come to the point of changing my char to be a guy and leaving the guild.

As it is I spend more time playing Aika where I do have a guy char. Besides, Aika has way bigger maps, tons more quests, the craft system is much easier, and the pvp action is amazing. You get awesome gear from completing quests also.

So yeah. I'll probably get kicked from my guild for putting the leader in the negative spot light. So if you all see me ingame without a guild name then you know the reason why lol

jasmyn i no u from some were ......what guilds were u in

Darkzen007
Look at other cabal games though. It seems to be only NA thats really falling so bad... KR has 5 servers... so.... like wtf.
Surely there can be some logical explanation why NA is so far down under.

jimbo
which would give more ppl osm/forcy amp and bikes, so how is that a bad thing? lol

lol its not

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Look at other cabal games though. It seems to be only NA thats really falling so bad... KR has 5 servers... so.... like wtf.
Surely there can be some logical explanation why NA is so far down under.

well kr is the maker of the game..

Syllius
07-23-2010, 04:20 PM
they should merge tho D: it could really help NA out lol

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:21 PM
if they do they need to make ahole lot more chs.. like i said like 17

ceyenne
jasmyn i no u from some were ......what guilds were u in

DivineGuardians you noob

jimbo
ahh lol rember me shino or robo and are u still in there

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Kr has made other games which are famous to everyone. Participated in games as well. Look at Starcraft 1... one of the greatest games because of the koreans. Whats better is Blizzard made it which is an american company.

ceyenne
07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
ahh lol rember me shino or robo and are u still in there

Probably not for long if Kiz reads this thread lol. I don't usually see you during the times that I'm on

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Probably not for long if Kiz reads this thread lol. I don't usually see you during the times that I'm on

lol i still cant get good with kiz like everyone else do (ludo rasy u etc..)

ceyenne
07-23-2010, 04:32 PM
lol i still cant get good with kiz like everyone else do (ludo rasy u etc..)

It's because I'm a girl.. he flirts with all the girls. If he would stay in game long enough to do some dungeon runs with people you may have the opportunity to get to know him better. He's a lot of fun to hang out with.

Usually he just pvp's for a while and then sets up shop.

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:36 PM
It's because I'm a girl.. he flirts with all the girls. If he would stay in game long enough to do some dungeon runs with people you may have the opportunity to get to know him better. He's a lot of fun to hang out with.

Usually he just pvp's for a while and then sets up shop.

yeah pvp buy gear or trade gear and set up shop thats it......

jimbo
07-23-2010, 04:39 PM
o and i didnt see him do to much of nothing like love guru... thats the reason why i lvled up so i can do dungeons with u guys right now im trying to fix my dang computer cause it keep d/c after i choosen my character

Syllius
07-23-2010, 04:42 PM
if they do they need to make ahole lot more chs.. like i said like 17

there were originally 18 channels on ogp, so probably about 20-30 channels if they did a server merge

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 04:55 PM
there only 20 on OGP. 20 being the war chan

ceyenne
07-23-2010, 05:03 PM
o and i didnt see him do to much of nothing like love guru... thats the reason why i lvled up so i can do dungeons with u guys right now im trying to fix my dang computer cause it keep d/c after i choosen my character

My computer started doing that too. I found out that I had a few bad virus's that I couldn't get out and ended up having to re-install my os. Haven't had any problems since then, thankfully.

Syllius
07-23-2010, 05:13 PM
there only 20 on OGP. 20 being the war chan

19 being NW?

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 05:19 PM
nw is it's own server once it opens O_O

Syllius
07-23-2010, 05:44 PM
nw is it's own server once it opens O_O

then what channel was 19? O.o

Godvega
07-23-2010, 06:02 PM
alot of players doesn't even know that the game was taken by EST. OGP made it seem as if the game has ended

jimbo
07-23-2010, 06:31 PM
then what channel was 19? O.o

just a regular ch ch 20 was the war ch ....... it was i say the less populated ch and i liked it ch 19 that is so i got to kill more bosses and event monsters

jimbo
07-23-2010, 06:32 PM
alot of players doesn't even know that the game was taken by EST. OGP made it seem as if the game has ended

lol yeah they should have posted the site to go to but then again ogp was gonna loose there costumers and guess they said sense we cant have u no one can and we gonna delete your favorite game lol

Syllius
07-23-2010, 06:33 PM
alot of players doesn't even know that the game was taken by est. Ogp made it seem as if the game has ended

omg whats up vega!

SilentM
07-23-2010, 06:33 PM

Agreed. The community is what really ruins the game. At least way back when, there were a bit more older, intelligible players and the forums weren't overrun by bored teenagers and trolls or useless threads made by egotistical Dbags. However, the community has always been the biggest problem of this game, even when it first started. The whole point of an MMO is to play with other people. When those people are insufferable, immature, or just uncooperative, it makes it hard to enjoy a game based on playing with other people. The only way to enjoy the game is to establish a group of friends or good guild that will level with you, help you along the way, and keep you playing the game. Soloing is just too boring.

jimbo
07-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Agreed. The community is what really ruins the game. At least way back when, there were a bit more older, intelligible players and the forums weren't overrun by bored teenagers and trolls or useless threads made by egotistical Dbags. However, the community has always been the biggest problem of this game, even when it first started. The whole point of an MMO is to play with other people. When those people are insufferable, immature, or just uncooperative, it makes it hard to enjoy a game based on playing with other people. The only way to enjoy the game is to establish a group of friends or good guild that will level with you, help you along the way, and keep you playing the game. Soloing is just too boring.

+10 u summerized what everyone said lol good one ppl just take the fun out of the game by just playing..

Syllius
07-23-2010, 06:40 PM

way too many dbags now >.> like 90% the ppl are d bags, ppl think they the shiit cuz all the good ppl quit

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 06:48 PM

You couldn't have actually put better than this. The community has always and still is completely retarded lol. You get the solo people, or the immature "oh I can pk everyone" type of person so eh... I guess thats why so many people play ftp games like Perfect world, Cabal beats that game by a long shot but the community in perfect world is awesome.

rectumcanal
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM

someone asked to see my bewbs........

jimbo
07-23-2010, 06:59 PM
someone asked to see my bewbs........

<_< ..and wonder why there virgi ns

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 06:59 PM
I've played on and off since Open Beta.
The skills/gear/combo system keep me interested.
Shiny gears + flashy skills get me every time.

jimbo
07-23-2010, 07:00 PM
lol they brought the shiny gears back im so happy

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't think they were ever gone...? o_o

jimbo
07-23-2010, 07:11 PM
ahh yeah i no im back on my cpu was on laptop for a while.......i fell stupid a bit....well like i said its just some of the players make u wanna quit

Syllius
07-23-2010, 07:37 PM
lol they brought the shiny gears back im so happy

they were never gone O.o u mustve had like +1-+5 gears, cuz +6 had a shine to it O.o

jimbo
07-23-2010, 07:44 PM
shut up man ........... i explain why i thought they were gone a page back .....and i had all plus 6

jimbo
07-23-2010, 07:48 PM
sorry how i said that but i was on my laptop and it didnt show up so i thought it was a update ...but when i got on my cpu which i am now its shiny gear

Syllius
07-23-2010, 07:58 PM
sorry how i said that but i was on my laptop and it didnt show up so i thought it was a update ...but when i got on my cpu which i am now its shiny gear

lol mustve had effects off or something but even so if your gear was +6 and ur effects were all teh way down, u still shouldve been able to see ur shine on your gears if they were +6

jimbo
07-23-2010, 07:59 PM
i did but for now focust on getting a sig that want fell me and my d/c problems

Syllius
07-23-2010, 08:02 PM
i did but for now focust on getting a sig that want fell me and my d/c problems

lol dont use photobucket if it gives u problems with ur sigs xD

Syllius
07-23-2010, 08:03 PM
either that or save the pic on ur comp and upload it from your comp

jimbo
07-23-2010, 08:08 PM
lol dont use photobucket if it gives u problems with ur sigs xD

ahh they got the best naruto gif sigs and how do i save it to my computer

Syllius
07-23-2010, 08:15 PM
right click > save as?
you really are computer-illiterate arent you XD

Syllius
07-23-2010, 08:16 PM
and why does it have to be a gif or w/e of Naruto if they keep messing up, use a diff anime or something

jimbo
07-23-2010, 08:25 PM
and why does it have to be a gif or w/e of Naruto if they keep messing up, use a diff anime or something

hmm well naruto always been my sigs on all my forums....dont no why dont ask either ima try bleach when i realy get into it

jimbo
07-23-2010, 08:27 PM
lol do u see it now and computer illiterate xD nah i just need help from time to time

EterNity
07-23-2010, 10:55 PM
How many of you have played since beta? To where you remember the amount of players that played to the extented pay to play games could have been worried(ok... maybe except wow)

So.. Wtf happened, For those of you still around, what makes you keep playing? What keeps new players from joining... what keeps a player testing the game out to staying?

I played since OB till recent one year ago.

Cabal is truly a nice game for its day but there are more better games coming out recently.

Reason to quit is a combination of many factors...

1. The poor support from OGP. I don't expect a nice support from a F2p game but OGP is one of the worst support out there. (Alzrip, account hacker, ...etc)

2. Very poor programming from developers which causes unusual high amount of hacks/glitches & bugs abusers in Cabal. (TwineR/Cabal rider/FT 2 glitch/UTC word glitch/Alz glitch)

3. Lack of population. A MMO without a healthy amount of players isn't a MMO no more.

4. Lack of competitions. One of the most important American value does not exist in Cabal.

War is always one sided. What my guild did in a war can be the difference of winning or losing.

Before my guild went Capella, Procyon is always winning. After my guild went Capella, Procyon never won a single war.

A lot of people want more channels but they forget that they are playing a "MMO" which everything is based on competitions. IMO, ESTsoft should cut the current to half so people will have to fight over derks and stuff more often, not just easy mode/solo-play all the way.

Don't understand Why people play a MMO if he wants to get end-game gear easy. A single player game or a private server will suit him better.

darklordex
07-23-2010, 11:00 PM
true story^

but nah i have been playing since open beta, but i have been on and off of cabal. in my opinion i think its good to take a break from cabal and then come back cuz when u see new updates and events u get excited and want to play again.

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 11:10 PM
I played since OB till recent one year ago.

Cabal is truly a nice game for its day but there are more better games coming out recently.

Reason to quit is a combination of many factors...

1. The poor support from OGP. I don't expect a nice support from a F2p game but OGP is one of the worst support out there. (Alzrip, account hacker, ...etc)

2. Very poor programming from developers which causes unusual high amount of hacks/glitches & bugs abusers in Cabal. (TwineR/Cabal rider/FT 2 glitch/UTC word glitch/Alz glitch)

3. Lack of population. A MMO without a healthy amount of players isn't a MMO no more.

4. Lack of competitions. One of the most important American value does not exist in Cabal.

War is always one sided. What my guild did in a war can be the difference of winning or losing.

Before my guild went Capella, Procyon is always winning. After my guild went Capella, Procyon never won a single war.

A lot of people want more channels but they forget that they are playing a "MMO" which everything is based on competitions. IMO, ESTsoft should cut the current to half so people will have to fight over derks and stuff more often, not just easy mode/solo-play all the way.

Don't understand Why people play a MMO if he wants to get end-game gear easy. A single player game or a private server will suit him better.

I remember your name actually, you were a bringer on venus for procs if I go way back.

I get what you mean, I haven't seen too many bots compared to the past, but there are glitches and stuff that they need to remove. I also remember when there were a lot of players doing their part to own and stuff but each update seemed to have slowly been killing cabal instead of increasing it...

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:14 PM
I remember your name actually, you were a bringer on venus for procs if I go way back.

I get what you mean, I haven't seen too many bots compared to the past, but there are glitches and stuff that they need to remove. I also remember when there were a lot of players doing their part to own and stuff but each update seemed to have slowly been killing cabal instead of increasing it...

ya thats true, when i played the more and more updates that came while i was playing felt like the game as a whole was deteriorating D:

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:15 PM
i like the game (is a good game) but the community and economy are hella bad, u would think with a new host things would get better, but they havent lol

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 11:17 PM
The economy stinks hardcore, but with time it'll gradually get better.
The community has always stunk, especially in the FiRe and Ascension era.
Luckily, FiRe went to Aion, and people like AssaultLegend just disappeared.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-23-2010, 11:18 PM
i started playin cabal right after they lifted closed beta. what kept me staying? theres no other free-2-play mmorpg games out there that can compare to cabal atm. tried a lot... as in a lot of other games and they got me bored. and always end up comin back to cabal =P

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:19 PM
haha i know whatcha mean reborn i tried dozens the first time i quit cabal, i just ended up coming back to cabal lol, just wish the economy and community was in better shape D: i mean srsly? 2m for LiD, ppl sure are lazy, doesnt take that long to farm a map part lol, i can understand rs and eod tho

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Give me 1m for an EoD run like the old days, and I'm happy.
Going along with the other comments, I've switched to many different games.
DFO, Aion, Shaiya, Mu, 2Moons, Perfect World, Silkroad, it's like you guys said, it draws you back in.
(DFO, for being a 2d side-scrolling game, is hella fun for the first 2 runs. Then gets boring.)

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:23 PM
ya i tried DFO did like 2 dungeons and said eff it rofl, but ya when i do eod i always come out with 1-1.5m profit (considering whether or not i need the UCH's)

DeathlikeHowls
07-23-2010, 11:24 PM
I have a lot of faith in EoD, which is why I still buy it for 1.4m a freakon run.
I got a Bike drop on my first run in nearly 2 years.
26 runs later, nothing even close.

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:26 PM
I have a lot of faith in EoD, which is why I still buy it for 1.4m a freakon run.
I got a Bike drop on my first run in nearly 2 years.
26 runs later, nothing even close.

aww lol, the best thing i ever got out of eod was eof6 LOL so ya my luck is uber bad D:, as for best drop from Lid, it was a Blue Bike XD i was so happy ^^

Darkzen007
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
aww lol, the best thing i ever got out of eod was eof6 LOL so ya my luck is uber bad D:, as for best drop from Lid, it was a Blue Bike XD i was so happy ^^

My best drop was a s.tit GS one slot with 14%s.amp :P

Nothing good since lol

Syllius
07-23-2010, 11:29 PM
rofl kinda fail if u ask me lol, at least at higher lvls, but pretty good for a lv 60ish person

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-23-2010, 11:58 PM
haha i know whatcha mean reborn i tried dozens the first time i quit cabal, i just ended up coming back to cabal lol, just wish the economy and community was in better shape D: i mean srsly? 2m for LiD, ppl sure are lazy, doesnt take that long to farm a map part lol, i can understand rs and eod tho

entry items are high coz the bots that used to farm there are getting banned easily, unlike the OGP days where theres bots everywhere, of course the entry supplies back then are high and the demand is low, now the supply is too low for the demand and that causes the rise in pricing. it would be back on track if the "acc bound" items that used to be able to sell (BB+30days and such) goes back to non-acc bound, then it would have a better circulation of alz around the servers.

YoungForum
07-24-2010, 12:01 AM

i've been playing for about 3-4 yrs the
1.things that keep me here are the gear/dungeons/war/skills.
2. Kr/Eu have lots of servers/ch's/characters but for one the game was made in korea and both korea and Eu advertise this game. neither OGP nor EST advertise so its hard for the game to get noticed by new players. One short not 2expensive commecial from time 2 time would get alot of new players to join, something showing cabal on the internet. even runescape advertises more than cabal for god sake, if you want new players people have to actually know about it.
3.Cabals a great game but the first 30-35 lvls w/e it is before you get your first weak dungeon is pretty boring lame skills, no dungeons, repitetive quest/quest dungeons, no shout, no war. some ppl want some sort of fun right away. i think cabal had the right idea with 7days free prem tho to help new players lvl/skill quickly to get past those boring lvls.
4. The reason older ppl are leaving are alot complicated reasons that will be fixed but will take time. some ppl are taking a break till those are fixed some quiting altogether. The economy is messed up for a number of reason spefically in mercury but over time it will fix itself. OGP was known for its horrible service, switching over things will surely get better but it seems est got off to a rocky start, and they seemed a lil undermanned with the HD and all. the community itself has never been that bad for me. ofcourse there's jerks and immature kids but theres also alot of good ppl. this game also seems a bit more talktive than other mmo's and talkative about more just cabal.

i like cabal hopefully its gets better, hopefully people stop leaving, Alot of hopefullys but est is trying theres been alot of updates and still new ones coming its not all bad.

phonpaseuth
07-24-2010, 01:25 AM
I got nothing to do so I play the game. =3
Lol

Mishon
07-24-2010, 08:25 AM

Pretty much hit the nail on the head, the community is terrible.

Spur
07-24-2010, 08:45 AM
FiRe and Ascension era

when was this era that i never heard of =)

syndrah
07-24-2010, 08:49 AM

you just nailed it. hence why i barely go on forums because of people like rage/spur/matrimoney/wipwns/lethalheart and all the other immature useless talkers.

those kinds of people seriously needs to move on as their trolling does nothing but annoy people and cause them to leave the game.

really the reasons im still here is because new skills is coming and with the latest radiant hall update in and the 180 massive content update it should be interesting to bring some old players back to explore.

the flashy skills is another good feature. ESTsoft does need to work on advertisements and stop being profit orientated. they concentrate on item shop too much. sacrificing the economy for a few bucks.

Like ET said. Thats American all the way. Profit driven

Mishon
07-24-2010, 08:51 AM
+10

Spur
07-24-2010, 09:01 AM
hence why i barely go on forums because of people like rage/spur/matrimoney/wipwns/lethalheart and all the other immature useless talkers.

lol and ure one to judge? its people like u that make me post in totally useless threads. i can easily go minding my own business back then and boom another thread/post is made directed toward me yet again. i started from open beta and every single bug/hack/glitch that ever existed theres a thread accusing me of using it. sometimes i just cant fathom the jealousy people have nor their common sense.

ceyenne
07-24-2010, 09:03 AM
lol and ure one to judge? its people like u that make me post in totally useless threads. i can easily go minding my own business back then and boom another thread/post is made directed toward me yet again. i started from open beta and every single bug/hack/glitch that ever existed theres a thread accusing me of using it. sometimes i just cant fathom the jealousy people have nor their lack of common sense.

*fixt

EterNity
07-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Don't feed the trolls again...gosh...

This post was all positive...*sigh*

Spur
07-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Don't feed the trolls again...gosh...

This post was all positive...*sigh*

i dont care if syndrah is a troll or not u talk about me ill respond

syndrah
07-24-2010, 09:24 AM
spur just validated my point.

but moving on. ESTsoft needs to start advertising soon because after the 180 update and theres still no updates. i dont think cabal would survive much longer as a "healthy" community.

Spur
07-24-2010, 09:25 AM
spur just validated my point.

but moving on. ESTsoft needs to start advertising soon because after the 180 update and theres still no updates. i dont think cabal would survive much longer as a "healthy" community.

In Internet slang,a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

ure a troll im only a troll feeder

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 09:36 AM
are you guys seriously wondering why cabal community is dying?

cabal is 6 years old, and it's half way towards its 7th year.

every year, especially this one... there are nearly hundreds of new gen mmorpg coming out.

there's a reason why estsoft's decided to work on cabal online 2.

DeathlikeHowls
07-24-2010, 10:18 AM
restinpeace
There's not a lot of good F2P games out, even with 2010.
I've tried a lot of them, if the community in Cabal was better, this game could last a looooong time.

jimbo
07-24-2010, 10:22 AM
yeah ppl just got to learn how to deal with it .........just like life u not gonna like everything and not gonna be happpy with everthing that happen like low drop rate.....

DeathlikeHowls
07-24-2010, 10:24 AM
not gonna be happpy with everthing that happen like low drop rate.....
Which translates to low sperm count in life.

jimbo
07-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Which translates to low sperm count in life.

lol were did that come from

restinpeace
07-24-2010, 10:26 AM
yea most people that are playing this game plays it because they've just become huge fan of it over time it would take immensely much better game to come out before they move on.

jimbo
07-24-2010, 10:32 AM
only thing i realy hate is the help dest thing ........................

darkrage
07-24-2010, 11:15 AM
well the decline in the amount of ppl playing cabal is combination of problems that have happened in the last year. 1 when ogp ran it you had the alz hack going it also seemed that more ppl were getting their accts hacked. 2 when ogp lost the rights to host the game they did a poor job on letting ppl now that est was taking over. and 3 the gwh alz glitch has hurt alot of players. I think if est did some ads on major websites the amount of ppl playing would inc alot

jimbo
07-24-2010, 11:16 AM
+1

jimbo
07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
and like soem one said a while back we are not paying them not includeing cash shop.....

Mishon
07-24-2010, 11:21 AM
They need to use some of that Item shop money and get a commercial to air :)

Syllius
07-24-2010, 11:22 AM
They need to use some of that Item shop money and get a commercial to air :)

haha true, im tired of fighting over derks and stuff with the same ppl and guilds XD, id really like to see some new people and guilds

Hydro
07-24-2010, 11:25 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/194d27ce-4956-44ed-8bed-d0054bb8bcaa.jpg ...you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

jimbo
07-24-2010, 11:26 AM
lol dont forget they need that money to u no lol to pay bills and what not

Syllius
07-24-2010, 01:06 PM
ya, lately ive been thinking about not coming back to cabal at all and just going to Aion lol

sn0wXz
07-24-2010, 01:17 PM
EST screwed up with that change over with OGPlanet big time. Their big delay is responding to the problem and flat out addressing it, to the runaround of players who proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that that account was theirs. The hackers already hijacked them, and EST refused to do anything about it. I sure wouldn't start over either. They lost a huge base right there.

Next is people can only take so much with the fail rates in game. Can't do the higher maps without decent gears. So that's a catch 22 right there. I know a guildy who used every bit of his savings for plussing gear for 10 levels, and never managed to get any forcium to just a +6. People get tired of that. Cabal has always tried to have it both ways, and it doesn't work in real life like that, and it sure won't work that way on a game either.

Then the new players that do try it out, and see forums and the trash on here, plus what's in game, that turns them off too and they leave. Poor management is what's killing Cabal.

Then all the new botters in EVERY channel is another turn off. They need to quit doing bot list report if they only going after goldbots. I'm on my last leg with trying to hang in there, and continue playing. Lately Cabal is just making it easier to leave.

Lol; you never got transferd yet? o.o ; the rates arent that different then other games, given the population of our servers... Also i dont think u need good gear to do pf and mf lol, theres spots where u can solo, or just grab a friend and duo a cornuses (just dont group too many...) i really dont kno what kinda gear u got but if a average wiz can survive there grouping 2 cornuses a time, im sure u could find some buddies and manage to get some exp goin, specially with party exp runes, bbs ect...

Drop rates dont need to be any higher; it takes more then just grinding in one chan for 3-4 weeks, i kno in chan 5 there would be someone with hp rune or forci amp atleast once every week n half; for quite a while, i cant say now havnt been round much few months since sig event.

Btw i did notice when i was messing around on cmg; theres really no low lvl botters in like bi (atleast chan 5); i was surprised, usually would see 3-4 in every chan on every map.

Hydro
07-24-2010, 01:21 PM
shinok...says u need 2 clean inv..cause u cant get anymore messages....http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/943d15b9-e927-474a-887a-942cf8007e28.jpg

jimbo
07-24-2010, 01:50 PM
hmm ok

jimbo
07-24-2010, 01:51 PM
try it now

Syllius
07-24-2010, 02:27 PM
shinok...says u need 2 clean inv..cause u cant get anymore messages....http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/943d15b9-e927-474a-887a-942cf8007e28.jpg

LOL thats just plain awesome

Hydro
07-24-2010, 02:41 PM
lol...ty i been makkin them all day haha