PDA

View Full Version : [GM] READ!!! im getting CABAL WITHDRAWAL!!!!PART 3

flykrnrom3o
07-24-2010, 09:56 AM
GM JAMIE. I never got a clear answer from you. And I only got 1 response back from ticket. The response told me to go to "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT" to change my ID/account name. I went there and there is NO option for me to change my ID name. I have done what you have asked me too. Please help

Ever since the stupid radiant UPDATE, i could not log into my account because it has special characters within the name.

CAN anyone HELP???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is all i got from help desk:

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We apologize for your inconvenience.
Your account can’t log on because it was created with special characters as “~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), _, +” including spaces and other non-English alphabetical characters combined.
This irregularity of the character sets may harm to the database. So we started to block the account which special characters to log on after “Secrets of Radiant Hall” update
But you can log on after changing the account name from our Official website: http://www.cabal.com in “Account Management” section.
There, you will be able to change your Account Name. After that, you will be able to login both into the game and the website.

Thank you for your understanding.
CABAL Support Team

Enso
07-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Make a new account, you could be level 100 dual trans by now rofl.

sn0wXz
07-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
As other users said, you should delete your cache of IE.
I've replied to you detailed information, please check out your Help Desk History.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?6755-GM-READ!!!-im-getting-CABAL-WITHDRAWAL!!!!PART-2/page2

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 01:20 AM
Wonder how long it'll take this one to get closed.

Mishon
07-25-2010, 04:03 AM
They just keep failing back to back, how nice...

AngelScythe
07-25-2010, 05:26 AM
just tell the GMs to rename your user ID... can they??

flykrnrom3o
07-25-2010, 01:19 PM
what does it mean cache or IE?

sn0wXz
07-25-2010, 01:22 PM
internet explorer> tools/internet options>Temporary Internet Files ect>Delete

*i dont think it works, i tried myself and it still doesnt have id change option*

[GM] DaisY
07-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Dear,
We tested the process on Internet Explorer and it works fine.
Please try with Internet Explorer.
If you still cannot change your account name, please report us via Help Desk.
Thank you.