PDA

View Full Version : My Unofficial Translation for the "Cabal Expansion" Patch

Chippo
07-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi everybody. I just wanted to share what the Korean "Cabal" has gotten recently from their new major patch. Can't read Korean? Fortunately, I could be of help and give a rough overall translation to share the "good" news ^^. Source from www.cabal.co.kr

The update was on 07/07/2010, so we should be getting ours in about 4 months.
There are 6 parts to "Cabal Expansion".

Part 1: Brand new Transcender Skills and Increased Maximum Level
The new skill books are dropped in "Porta Inferno" (the 160+ field that is accessible from the Port Lux warp center).

Blader: Death Tempest at lv 1
Sword skill amp 70%, add damage +959 (+9.00 per lvl), critical rate increase +5%, critical damage increase +20%, down +80%, range 1~2, area 3, mp usage 30 (sweet!), cool time 9.3 sec, level up rank (point): transcender (21), level up skillpoint 1, casting time 3.0 sec (O.o;)

Force Blader: Seal of Damnation at lv 1
samp 80%, ad +959 (+9.00 per lvl), critical rate down -1%, critical damage down -1% (no info on lvl increment) (lasts 5 sec), range 1~6, area 3, mp 30, ct 10.9 sec, transcender (16), 1, casting time 3.0 sec (o.O; run!)

Warrior: Sword Quake at lv 1
samp 70%, ad +905 (+5 per lvl), down +80%, range 1~4, area 3, mp 30, ct 9.0 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 3.0 sec (evening out with the others :P)

Force Shielder: Shield Grenade at lv 1
samp 80%, ad +906 (+6 per lvl), critical damage increase...+50% wtf, down +80%, range 1~5, area 3, mp 30, ct 7.9 sec, transcender (16), 1, casting time 3.0 sec

Force Archer: Sonic Shooter at lv 1
Magic skill amp 80%, ad +652 (+2.50 per lvl), stun +85% (lasts 4 sec), range 1~8, area 3, mp 28, ct 8.4 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 2.5 sec

Wizard: Meteorite at lv 1
mamp 70%, ad +652 (+2.50 per lvl), down +75%, range 1~6, area 3, mp 28, ct 8.5 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 2.5 sec

Battle Style Level Up 180
Kill 50 Minions of Flame (not sure about the name personally) in Radiant Hall
Kill 60 Demonic Alices in Porta Inferno
Reward: Status Increase, 8 mil exp, 8.5 mil alz, and 5000 additional sp (30k total o.o; no word on longer sp buff duration :P)

Part 2: Brand New Map, "Porta Inferno" (your friendly door to hell ^^)
GPS location: X-72/Y-152 or the Port Lux warp center :P
Entry Requirement: lvl 160+ and 11+ Battle Style
Three Bosses: Manticore, Dark "Klimczak" (not sure), and "Keshaphone Minitia" (my estimate)

AND my favourite part!
Part 3: New Mission War
Tierra del Bruto field will disappear and all tiers will be fought in five different Tierra del Gloriossa.
Changed Tiers: 52~79 (50k alz to enter), 80~109 (250k alz), 110~139 (500k), 140~169 (750k) <--some Venus people I've told about this think this tier will be different for the North American Cabal, but I doubt it ^^. and~~ 170~180 (1 mil)
The status and hit points of the buildings and legacy guardians will vary appropriate to each tier.
The amount of alz required to BUILD (o.o;) will also vary appropriate to each tier.
Legacy Guardian (S)'s hitpoints will be more than the Small Legacy Core's. (Isn’t this already the case? But I’m staying true to the translation. :P)

New Lord of War (Bringer) System
All 5 tiers will have one Bringer per nation.
Bringer Choosing Method:
Regardless of BattleStyle, the top scoring character (NOT 1 PER CLASS O.O) from each nation will be chosen per tier.
There will no longer be Guardians (QQ). (I’m still in denial about this, but that’s what I read.)
Top 7 war scores of a week + Kill Count
If a Bringer levels out of his/her tier, then...say bye bye to this awesome title that CAN BE used outside of war servers too!
HP +700 (140 outside of war, probably), resist crit rate +10%, resist crit dmg +20%, resist unable to move +25%, resist down +35%, resist knockback +40%
On your Character Info Window, you can check out your war rank each week! (This should smash a lot of people's hopes ^^)

Part 4: New Chaos Arena (I was wondering why the CA cards have stopped dropping, but why now... -.-, well, I never go anyway XD)
There will no more be specific entry times and you can go as many times as you are able per day! (Yay, let's make CA popular again :D)
Each CA will be like a mini 20 min dungeon.
If you die in CA, you will be resurrected to the start point! (hence the dungeon aspect :P)
There will no longer be the dreaded three-part keys, but single entries which drop in various places for various CA's.
CA 1 keys will be dropped in Bloody Ice, Desert Scream, Green Despair, and Port Lux
2: Port Lux, Fort Ruina, Undead Ground
3: Undead Ground, Forgotten Ruins, Lakeside
4/5: Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum
6: Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum, Porta Inferno (Boy, those pl and pi will be hard to read sometimes XD)
New CA Entrance: GPS Location in Bloody Ice: X76/Y24 or near the exit by the Grocer
CA Titles and Drops
CA 1: Peacemaker of Chaos I; clear 1 time; +10 defence rate
CA 2 II; clear ca2 once; +20 def rate / CA 3 III; ca3 once; +30 def rate / CA 4 IV; ca4 once; +40 def rate / CA 5 V; clear ca5 once; +50 def rate / VI; clear ca5 twice? (once in the original webpage); +60 / VII; ca5 5 times; +70 / VIII; ca6* 10 times; +80 / IX; ca6 100 times; +90 / X; ca6 1000 times; +100
Looks like the titles are meant to help in grinding ^^.

Force Core (low, medium, high, highest), PERFECT CORE (low, med, high, highest), Critical Ring +1 and +2 (Bye bye, Troglo Lair :P I did get one cr2 here though! XD), Upgrade Core (low, med, high, highest), SLOT EXTENDERS (low, med, high, highest)

This next part made me almost cry T.-
Part 5: Item Upgrade System
Ever wonder what would have become of the items beyond +7 if they were not destroyed in the process of the dreaded make or break Core Alchemist Item Level Upgrades?

WELL, if you are not successful at upgrading +8 or higher items, THE ITEMS WILL NOT BE DESTROYED!!! But you may lose 1 or 2 upgrade levels in case of not upgrading successfully. And if you don't get +7, the item will not go back to 0.

In your Inventory Window far beside your alz amount, there will be a new button for core upgrades. Or you can use CTRL + Left Click to quickly go into UPGRADING MODE (my input ^^)!
From 0~+3, you will need 1 (item appropriate, so upgrade core high on shadowtitanium to sigmetal) core per try; +4~+6, 2 cores per try; +7~+9, 3 cores per try; +10~+12, 4 cores per try; +13~+15, 5 cores per try.
You cannot talk to NPC's, trade or use shop while in UPGRADING MODE.
A +15 item will get an additional special display effect o.o.
Also, for you Enhanced Core fans, upgrading up to +6 will all have 100% chance, but you still have to use two cores going from +4 to +6.
Only one Perfect Core can be used to upgrade from any level.

And lastly,
Part 6: User Convenience System
Agent Shop now provides the average price for all items. (But this could be, no it will be... tweaked for some people's gain -.-); however, if you set the price of a selling item 25% lower than the average price, you will get a message to ensure if you really want to sell it cheaply ^^. (just click ok, k? good)

"Tweeter" on "Cabal"!
Now you can be more "social" while enjoying "Cabal" ^^. Simply type in your "Tweeter" info after pressing "Cabal" menu -> Community -> "Tweeter". After you have integrated it, type /tweeter in Normal Chat and continue with further messages you want to show on your "Tweeter". A successful tweet will be notified on the top part of your screen.
Let your tweet fans and stalkers know what you are up to during your "Cabal" fix XD.

A minor vampiric quest
NPC of the quest: Yertes (the old woman of Port Lux)
Required level: 100+ and BattleStyle 10 or up
How and what to do for this quest is not posted yet, but the reward items are XD.
Yertes' Bracelet of Seven Coins (not sure about the translation; forgive me if I am wrong o.o;)
HP steal 2%
Yertes' Jade Earring (unsure translation again)
Max HP steal per hit +15, HP +10
It is not shown whether this quest can be done more than once, but probably will be. (whispers) these items aren't too great :P

Thus ends Chippo's verbose and amateur translation of "Cabal Expansion" that was patched on 07/07/2010 in the Korean "Cabal". And now we, the North American “Cabal” players, wait…

With this post being my very first one, please be kind and try not to troll or get side-tracked on this thread; let's keep this thread clean and useful for all aspiring, upcoming or returning heroes of "Cabal" to see ^^.

About me...
Chippo or 40161543 (Procyon BL lv. 161); Started playing since around mid June of 2009 on Venus; Home ch: 6
My achievement: 619 EOD's o.o (no seh or rw3, but got a pair of slotted samp osm armorboots on my 80-something run)
Temporary Guild Master (until xReaverx decides to come back ^^) of <RuoExtraxi> A Level 4 Guild with 40+k points (and has not changed its name since its creation)! (Ruo's one-year anniversary will be this July 30th!)

Shinn
07-25-2010, 11:21 AM
lol @ Fa bringers 100% and rofl @ no guardian

Berserk_Fury
07-25-2010, 11:41 AM
I have to say the new bringer system is a slap in the face. I also have mixed feelings about the 100% success rate to +6 items.

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 11:43 AM
The Bringer thing stinks, but hey, I'm only 140 so I don't care.
As for the Upgrading thing, those Suits are gonna be so cheap.

Berserk_Fury
07-25-2010, 11:47 AM
WTB new sig event with the new upgrade system.

Takimaru
07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
That nation war system su cks

darklordex
07-25-2010, 12:04 PM
looks alright

Rastan
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Epic upgrading system improvement........I wonder how much def full +15 forcium gives you?

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Even the Skills look like they're more for show than using in an actual combo.
Way to freakon go.

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Epic upgrading system improvement........I wonder how much def full +15 forcium gives you?
Let's have fun finding out while our Economy is in shambles.
This can only lead to disaster.

steakntits
07-25-2010, 12:07 PM
lol new wiz skill looks useful over edc. hate the bringer title tho =[ nice thread btw

FuchanEry
07-25-2010, 12:08 PM
loll.....

Rastan
07-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Let's have fun finding out while our Economy is in shambles.
This can only lead to disaster.

ever see a uch go for 10m?

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
07-25-2010, 12:24 PM
hi chip thx for the translation from kr servers. yes now i wont fail to +6 my stuff no more..

jimbo
07-25-2010, 12:25 PM
hi everybody. I just wanted to share what the korean "cabal" has gotten recently from their new major patch. Can't read korean? Fortunately, i could be of help and give a rough overall translation to share the "good" news ^^. Source from www.cabal.co.kr

the update was on 07/07/2010, so we should be getting ours in about 4 months.
There are 6 parts to "cabal expansion".

Part 1: Brand new transcender skills and increased maximum level
the new skill books are dropped in "porta inferno" (the 160+ field that is accessible from the port lux warp center).

Blader: Death tempest at lv 1
sword skill amp 70%, add damage +959 (+9.00 per lvl), critical rate increase +5%, critical damage increase +20%, down +80%, range 1~2, area 3, mp usage 30 (sweet!), cool time 9.3 sec, level up rank (point): Transcender (21), level up skillpoint 1, casting time 3.0 sec (o.o;)

force blader: Seal of damnation at lv 1
samp 80%, ad +959 (+9.00 per lvl), critical rate down -1%, critical damage down -1% (no info on lvl increment) (lasts 5 sec), range 1~6, area 3, mp 30, ct 10.9 sec, transcender (16), 1, casting time 3.0 sec (o.o; run!)

warrior: Sword quake at lv 1
samp 70%, ad +905 (+5 per lvl), down +80%, range 1~4, area 3, mp 30, ct 9.0 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 3.0 sec (evening out with the others :p)
force shielder: Shield grenade at lv 1
samp 80%, ad +906 (+6 per lvl), critical damage increase...+50% wtf, down +80%, range 1~5, area 3, mp 30, ct 7.9 sec, transcender (16), 1, casting time 3.0 sec

force archer: Sonic shooter at lv 1
magic skill amp 80%, ad +652 (+2.50 per lvl), stun +85% (lasts 4 sec), range 1~8, area 3, mp 28, ct 8.4 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 2.5 sec

wizard: Meteorite at lv 1
mamp 70%, ad +652 (+2.50 per lvl), down +75%, range 1~6, area 3, mp 28, ct 8.5 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 2.5 sec

battle style level up 180
kill 50 minions of flame (not sure about the name personally) in radiant hall
kill 60 demonic alices in porta inferno
reward: Status increase, 8 mil exp, 8.5 mil alz, and 5000 additional sp (30k total o.o; no word on longer sp buff duration :p)

part 2: Brand new map, "porta inferno" (your friendly door to hell ^^)
gps location: X-72/y-152 or the port lux warp center :p
entry requirement: Lvl 160+ and 11+ battle style
three bosses: Manticore, dark "klimczak" (not sure), and "keshaphone minitia" (my estimate)

and my favourite part!
Part 3: New mission war
tierra del bruto field will disappear and all tiers wil be fought in five different tierra del gloriossa.
Changed tiers: 52~79 (50k alz to enter), 80~109 (250k alz), 110~139 (500k), 140~169 (750k) <--some venus people i've told about this think this tier will be different for the north american cabal, but i doubt it ^^. And~~ 170~180 (1 mil)the status and hit points of the buildings and legacy guardians will vary appropriate to each tier.
The amount of alz required to build (o.o;) will also vary appropriate to each tier.
Lei love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥i love you >.<♥ guardian (s)'s hitpoints will be more than the small legacy core's. (isn’t this already the case? But i’m staying true to the translation. :p)

new lord of war (bringer) system
all 5 tiers will have one bringer per nation.
Bringer choosing method:
Regardless of battlestyle, the top scoring character (not 1 per class o.o) from each nation will be chosen per tier.
There will no longer be guardians (qq). (i’m still in denial about this, but that’s what i read.)
top 7 war scores of a week + kill count
if a bringer levels out of his/her tier, then...say bye bye to this awesome title that can be used outside of war servers too!
Hp +700 (140 outside of war, probably), resist crit rate +10%, resist crit dmg +20%, resist unable to move +25%, resist down +35%, resist knockback +40%
on your character info window, you can check out your war rank each week! (this should smash a lot of people's hopes ^^)

part 4: New chaos arena (i was wondering why the ca cards have stopped dropping, but why now... -.-, well, i never go anyway xd)
there will no more be specific entry times and you can use go as many times as you are able per day! (yay, let's make ca popular again :d)
each ca will be like a mini 20 min dungeon.
If you die in ca, you will be resurrected to the start point! (hence the dungeon aspect :p)
there will no longer be the dreaded three-part keys, but single entries which drop in various places for various ca's.
Ca 1 keys will be dropped in bloody ice, desert scream, green despair, and port lux
2: Port lux, fort ruina, undead ground
3: Undead ground, forgotten ruins, lakeside
4/5: Lakeside, mutant forest, pontus ferrum
6: Mutant forest, pontus ferrum, porta inferno (boy, those pl and pi will be hard to read sometimes xd)
new ca entrance: Gps location in bloody ice: X76/y24 or near the exit by the grocer
ca titles and drops
ca 1: Peacemaker of chaos i; clear 1 time; +10 defence rate
ca 2 ii; clear ca2 once; +20 def rate / ca 3 iii; ca3 once; +30 def rate / ca 4 iv; ca4 once; +40 def rate / ca 5 v; clear ca5 once; +50 def rate / vi; clear ca5 twice? (once in the original webpage); +60 / vii; ca5 5 times; +70 / viii; ca6* 10 times; +80 / ix; ca6 100 times; +90 / x; ca6 1000 times; +100
looks like the titles are meant to help in grinding ^^.

Force core (low, medium, high, highest), perfect core (low, med, high, highest), critical ring +1 and +2 (bye bye, troglo lair :p i did get one cr2 here though! Xd), upgrade core (low, med, high, highest), slot extenders (low, med, high, highest)

this next part made me almost cry t.-
part 5: Item upgrade system
ever wonder what would have become of the items beyond +7 if they were not destroyed in the process of the dreaded make or break core alchemist item level upgrades?

well, if you are not successful at upgrading +8 or higher items, the items will not be destroyed!!! But you may lose 1 or 2 upgrade levels in case of not upgrading successfully. And if you don't get +7, the item will not go back to 0.

In your inventory window far beside your alz amount, there will be a new button for core upgrades. Or you can use ctrl + left click to quickly go into upgrading mode (my input ^^)!
From 0~+3, you will need 1 (item appropriate, so upgrade core high on shadowtitanium to sigmetal) core per try; +4~+6, 2 cores per try; +7~+9, 3 cores per try; +10~+12, 4 cores per try; +13~+15, 5 cores per try.
You cannot talk to npc's, trade or use shop while in upgrading mode.
A +15 item will get an additional special display effect o.o.
Also, for you enhanced core fans, upgrading up to +6 will all have 100% chance, but you still have to use two cores going from +4 to +6.
Only one perfect core can be used to upgrade from any level.

and lastly,
part 6: User convenience system
agent shop now provides the average price for all items. (but this could be, no it will be... Tweaked for some people's gain -.-); however, if you set the price of a selling item 25% lower than the average price, you will get a message to ensure if you really want to sell it cheaply ^^. (just click ok, k? Good)

"tweeter" on "cabal"!
Now you can be more "social" while enjoying "cabal" ^^. Simply type in your "tweeter" info after pressing "cabal" menu -> community -> "tweeter". After you have integrated it, type /tweeter in normal chat and continue with further messages you want to show on your "tweeter". A successful tweet will be notified on the top part of your screen.
Let your tweet fans and stalkers know what you are up to during your "cabal" fix xd.

A minor vampiric quest
npc of the quest: Yertes (the old woman of port lux)
required level: 100+ and battlestyle 10 or up
how and what to do for this quest is not posted yet, but the reward items are xd.
Yertes' bracelet of seven coins (not sure about the translation; forgive me if i am wrong o.o;)
hp steal 2%
yertes' jade earring (unsure translation again)
max hp steal per hit +15, hp +10
it is not shown whether this quest can be done more than once, but probably will be. (whispers) these items aren't too great :p

thus ends chippo's verbose and amateur translation of "cabal expansion" that was patched on 07/07/2010 in the korean "cabal". And now we, the north american “cabal” players, wait…

with this post being my very first one, please be kind and try not to troll or get side-tracked on this thread; let's keep this thread clean and useful for all aspiring, upcoming or returning heroes of "cabal" to see ^^.

About me...
Chippo or 40161543 (procyon bl lv. 161); started playing since around mid june of 2009 on venus; home ch: 6
my achievement: 619 eod's o.o (no seh or rw3, but got a pair of slotted samp osm armorboots on my 80-something run)
temporary guild master (until xreaverx decides to come back ^^) of <ruoextraxi> a level 4 guild with 40+k points (and has not changed its name since its creation)! (ruo's one-year anniversary will be this july 30th!)

this is what im talking about lol man war is cheaper im not afraid to plus 7 my gears ...... All man and quake sword casting time is 3.0 woot woot way to go est

mac8
07-25-2010, 12:33 PM
eh im looking forward to it, a nice face lift, the new CA will help alot, + it will make +8 and higher alot easier, making the game a bit more even. fb, like always, get a new pvp skill lol - to your crit rate and crit damage? say good by to force assault and hello to Seal of Damnation haha

jimbo
07-25-2010, 12:35 PM
yeah i think ww may leave the wa list of skills to use in pvp

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 12:38 PM
It'll leave for a while, then come back when people realize it's still a good finisher.
Btw: You went from Neji back to Sasuke in less than a day, lol.

Triplethreat
07-25-2010, 01:07 PM

+12 martial has 190 defense. Now if from12 to 15 pluses like the weapons, then +13, 14, and 15 would give u 18 each, thus a +15 forcium martial piece would have 244 defense.

jimbo
07-25-2010, 01:17 PM
It'll leave for a while, then come back when people realize it's still a good finisher.
Btw: You went from Neji back to Sasuke in less than a day, lol.

lol nah cause thats the sigy i wanted from photo bucket and found it some were else cause photo bucket was messing up....and neji was just there tempary ...and lol this one better .....cause it longer

jimbo
07-25-2010, 01:18 PM
and cause of the fact the casting time is better than ww...... and got more add damage to

Rastan
07-25-2010, 01:53 PM
+12 martial has 190 defense. Now if from12 to 15 pluses like the weapons, then +13, 14, and 15 would give u 18 each, thus a +15 forcium martial piece would have 244 defense.

now what's the def difference between martial forcium and FS forcium?

Triplethreat
07-25-2010, 01:58 PM
now what's the def difference between martial forcium and FS forcium?

I think +7 forcium armor has 176 defense. So plus 15 would have 260 defense if the plusing is the same for armor as it is weapons

YoungForum
07-25-2010, 02:00 PM
seems like some good updates, cant wait for the new skill/map. Bringer system sux tho, and im guessing we'll see alot more +7 and higher in the ah now and really cheap sense just +6 will pretty worthless now.

YoungForum
07-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Also is it from 1-6 is a 100% chance or just upgranding from 5 to 6?

Rastan
07-25-2010, 02:05 PM

doesn't matter,all that matters is the +7 or higher upgrade where sht don't break on you no more..................about time,wtf,i've been qq'ing about that for over a year now

DrifterX
07-25-2010, 02:07 PM
well im back kinda, let see how the new update goes =)

ForumHavoc
07-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Cool.

Triplethreat
07-25-2010, 02:57 PM

It's 100% if you use a core enhancer.

OhEmGee
07-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Lets have fun killing those t2 farmer thats gonna get group with the 160s (:

Fishy
07-25-2010, 03:23 PM

lol @ this......+13, +14, and 15 are more than 18 per lvl......just go look at the +15 Orb pic that got posted a while back.....the diff between 12 and 15 is the bigger than 9 to 12

Triplethreat
07-25-2010, 03:32 PM
lol @ this......+13, +14, and 15 are more than 18 per lvl......just go look at the +15 Orb pic that got posted a while back.....the diff between 12 and 15 is the bigger than 9 to 12

The pic of the +15 Lapis orb had 169 magic attack. +7 has 127 magic attack. That is a difference of 42. From 7 to 12, it's 3 magic attack per level. Thus, from 12 to 15 is a total of 27, which would be an average of 9. I'm guessing it still doubles for forcium which would mean 18 average per level. So what's so LOL about it?

Rastan
07-25-2010, 05:59 PM
wow,stickied and everything,i guess most of you translations were correct

WIpwns
07-25-2010, 06:12 PM
kakakaka love the new bringer system

yummy
07-25-2010, 08:03 PM
its about time they did something good with the upgrading system... the 25% destructive rate is bs.. its more like 75%.... 4/4 all destructed... grrr.. looks like i need to start lvling again since the tier lvl's are gonna change lol. looks like there's gonna be more +7 and up items available from this update... so people.. DONT buy any +7's lol

ilu
07-25-2010, 08:11 PM
omg qq for the tier change, and the bringer system is bias towards wizards.

jimbo
07-25-2010, 08:45 PM
thing i realy love is the upgrade system and the cheap war intry costs

CNJRP
07-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Dislike the new bringer system, really dislike it.

syndrah
07-25-2010, 09:01 PM
NOT liking new bringer system.

Enso
07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Even the Skills look like they're more for show than using in an actual combo.
Way to freakon go.

I think I'm gonna use the FA one in an "actual" combo... even though I'm not sure what a fake combo would be.

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 09:28 PM
@Enso, I'm saying these skills are more for flash than good use in a combo.
Although we don't have them yet, I think people's hopes are going to be crushed when they try out a combo...and it fails.

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
lol @ the people not liking bringer system...i bet most of you have never even gotten bringer lmaoooo

forumMule
07-25-2010, 09:30 PM
It really is bias towards wi lol.

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 09:31 PM
It really is bias towards wi lol.

it wont be when nobody had guardian and wi's get rickrolled by knockdown/root

Spur
07-25-2010, 09:33 PM
it wont be when nobody had guardian and wi's get rickrolled by knockdown/root

finally my rank 18 honor title will shine when new patch is released

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 09:34 PM
finally me being a no lifer hardcore n3rd will shine when new patch is released

yup.

Spur
07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
You are the greatest wiz to ever exist

yup

ilu
07-25-2010, 09:55 PM
i like how u guys troll each other :D

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
yup

so youve accepted the fact that youve been an absolute no lifer I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for the past 2 years?

im glad

MyNameIsRay
07-25-2010, 10:10 PM
The Estsoft trailer for the expansion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2PHl27wMJ0

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 10:18 PM
The Estsoft trailer for the expansion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2PHl27wMJ0
Thanks for showing us the vid for the 20th time.

MyNameIsRay
07-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks for showing us the vid for the 20th time.

No problem ;)

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Yet we'll still see it another 30 times. .-.

jimbo
07-25-2010, 10:30 PM
that one looked better though

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 10:31 PM
It's already been posted a couple times.

Darkgenesis
07-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Only one Perfect Core can be used to upgrade from any level.

I like this part, S> pchh 5bil =D

VeeOhhCee
07-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Force Archer: Sonic Shooter at lv 1
Magic skill amp 80%, ad +652 (+2.50 per lvl), stun +85% (lasts 4 sec), range 1~8, area 3, mp 28, ct 8.4 sec, transcender (21), 1, casting time 2.5 sec

Wizard: Meteorite at lv 1

Magics classes have over 250 less atk that sword classes for only 0.5 sec faster cast time and 1/2-1/3 of the +dmg per lvl, bit unfair

Darkgenesis
07-26-2010, 12:19 AM
how do u actually break a slot

Fishy
07-26-2010, 12:20 AM
how do u actually break a slot

what do you mean by that?

Darkgenesis
07-26-2010, 12:28 AM
like unextending, BTW I WANT THE K-RED BOARD

Fishy
07-26-2010, 12:31 AM
like unextending, BTW I WANT THE K-RED BOARD

i THINK, dont take me for sure unless someone can back me up on this, but I think if you extend at +6 and then fail to +7 it breaks the slot. not ENTIRELY sure, but I think that's how

Darkgenesis
07-26-2010, 12:33 AM
lol i mean after this new thingy

Fishy
07-26-2010, 12:35 AM
lol i mean after this new thingy

oh snaps you're right lol well maybe failing +7 still breaks the slot even if it doesnt +0 your item xD hopefully

SilentM
07-26-2010, 12:49 AM
Well, most of the changes seem good.
The only retarded ones are the nation war changes. The low levels in each tier are TOO low to compare to the higher levels. A 110 can't compare to a 139, a 140 to a 169 etc.
Hell, lvl 95 -110's can barely hold up against 120s-129s (especially the ones farming t1 with t3 gear), so how the hell do they figure the new tiers are going to be fair at all.
I'm curious to see how it all works out though, and hopefully they make changes to the new updates if they don't go over well in Korea.

ronnn
07-26-2010, 01:12 AM
tyvm Chippo :D its unaffocial but it give me an idea of how the new update is ;D thnx

yummy
07-26-2010, 06:30 AM
The only retarded ones are the nation war changes. The low levels in each tier are TOO low to compare to the higher levels. A 110 can't compare to a 139, a 140 to a 169 etc.
Hell, lvl 95 -110's can barely hold up against 120s-129s (especially the ones farming t1 with t3 gear), so how the hell do they figure the new tiers are going to be fair at all.
I'm curious to see how it all works out though, and hopefully they make changes to the new updates if they don't go over well in Korea.

i agree.. the lvl in those tier are a bit unfair lol. they should jsut leave all the tier lvls alone and just add a 170-180 tier hehe. 30 levels each tier too big of a gap.. so keep it at 20 is good enough lol

LackofABetterName
07-26-2010, 06:42 AM
170-180 Tier = win.

less noobs.

o wait.

AeonNathan
07-26-2010, 07:09 AM
170-180 Tier = win.

less noobs.

o wait.

Lol i'll be there soon so at least one noob.... lol

darklordex
07-26-2010, 07:31 AM
nice it got stickied

Shinn
07-26-2010, 08:09 AM

Makes sense 140-169 you can double stack, 170+ you can tripple stack, and Leveling Should go alot faster with PI

Fishy
07-26-2010, 08:11 AM

lol? it's not hard for a 140 to compare to a 169. and I think they would've thought through level difference as a factor already. but a well equipped 14x can easily be competition for a 16x. just cause the low is 140 and the high is 169 doesnt mean it's going to be all lvl 140 vs all lvl 169.....the people in the middle will the be the real deciding factor

Fishy
07-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Makes sense 140-169 you can double stack, 170+ you can tripple stack, and Leveling Should go alot faster with PI

one would hope so............lol

ilu
07-26-2010, 08:21 AM
oh snaps you're right lol well maybe failing +7 still breaks the slot even if it doesnt +0 your item xD hopefully

break ur slot as in u lose ur slot enchantment or u lose ur slot, so the item becomes non-slotted?

Spur
07-26-2010, 08:23 AM
break ur slot as in u lose ur slot enchantment or u lose ur slot, so the item becomes non-slotted?

as i can tell u can no longer unextend ure items after the patch. fail it while u can lol

Deathlymonkey
07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Get ready to see a lot of rich people making wizards/archers to farm the lower wars and get bringer. Stupid idea.

Shinn
07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
ooo

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 08:37 AM
not unless your i think darkkd or w.e i think he 1 hits WI an fa's lol
wowwwwwwww this post made NO sense whatsoeverrrrrr

Shinn
07-26-2010, 08:39 AM
wowwwwwwww this post made NO sense whatsoeverrrrrr

lawl quotted the wrong post for some reason, it was suppose to be on FS forums xD

shutupson
07-26-2010, 09:18 AM
man war system is mess up 140 to 169 lol and the level reduction damage 140 screw lol

LightxRyu
07-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I think you made a mistake in the translation. It should say there's 9 people per tier in each nation who score top no matter what their class is bringers and the first top scorer in each tier in their nation gets lord of war. So a total of 10 bringers of lord of war, am i right? My korean is a bit rusty but that's what i see.

Chippo
07-26-2010, 01:55 PM
I think you made a mistake in the translation. It should say there's 9 people per tier in each nation who score top no matter what their class is bringers and the first top scorer in each tier in their nation gets lord of war. So a total of 10 bringers of lord of war, am i right? My korean is a bit rusty but that's what i see.

If you read the "Lord of War" section on the Korean webpage, you will note that "Lord of War" is equivalent to "In-do-ja" (aka Bringer in NA). Also I am sure the Guardian ("Su-ho-ja") title will disappear (2nd line in "Lord of War choosing method"). So there won't be nine Bringers and one "Lord of War" per tier per nation, but just one "Lord of War/Bringer" per tier per nation. ^^

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
07-26-2010, 02:00 PM
wait so there's gonna be 10 bringers in total?

Raid101
07-26-2010, 02:09 PM
wait so there's gonna be 10 bringers in total?

yup
the lvl 52s are gonna have a bringer LOL

Valdoroth
07-26-2010, 02:12 PM

Note: this info is from EU, so that dude made the 'error'. Good work posting on NA site chippo.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
07-26-2010, 02:46 PM
yup
the lvl 52s are gonna have a bringer LOL

man im tired enough of having to listen to the current bringers..........imagine a lv79 bringer spamming shout.......

LightxRyu
07-26-2010, 03:03 PM
im pretty sure low lvl tier bringers can't shout, from what i heard only the bringers on your tier can be heard by you

SilentM
07-26-2010, 03:54 PM
lol? it's not hard for a 140 to compare to a 169. and I think they would've thought through level difference as a factor already. but a well equipped 14x can easily be competition for a 16x. just cause the low is 140 and the high is 169 doesnt mean it's going to be all lvl 140 vs all lvl 169.....the people in the middle will the be the real deciding factor

The reason why I compare the very lowest level to the highest is because the nation that wins more often usually has high level farmers in it. Most people flock to the tier or nation that wins, leaving the losing nation with an uphill struggle. Generally speaking, not EVERYONE has awesome gear or skills.

There's no doubt a skilled 140 could take on a 169, but it's still a 29 level difference. Just because you can personally take someone 30 levels higher, does not mean that the other people in your tier can. Being able to solo a high level becomes irrelevant when you have a whole group of higher levels rushing you. Nation war has become less about strategy and more about who has power. Even with a good strat, if your team is weak, the opposing nation can easily make a comeback or maul you over.

I do agree that the levels in between are the deciding factor; however, nation war isn't that fair. There's already animosity between low levels getting in before high levels. This could only make it worse. With the new tiers, if more low levels than high levels enter a war (let's say in a late night war of 10v10), the war could already be decided before it even started.

Again, I'm still curious to see how the new tiers work out. It might make war even more lopsided, it might not. Only time will tell.

Corrupt
07-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Note: this info is from EU, so that dude made the 'error'. Good work posting on NA site chippo.

No vald... chippo wrote this. Eu copy pasta'd it. Read their thread agn. First line says taken from "link" or something like that.

Fishy
07-26-2010, 04:16 PM
The reason why I compare the very lowest level to the highest is because the nation that wins more often usually has high level farmers in it. Most people flock to the tier or nation that wins, leaving the losing nation with an uphill struggle. Generally speaking, not EVERYONE has awesome gear or skills.

There's no doubt a skilled 140 could take on a 169, but it's still a 29 level difference. Just because you can personally take someone 30 levels higher, does not mean that the other people in your tier can. Being able to solo a high level becomes irrelevant when you have a whole group of higher levels rushing you. Nation war has become less about strategy and more about who has power. Even with a good strat, if your team is weak, the opposing nation can easily make a comeback or maul you over.

I do agree that the levels in between are the deciding factor; however, nation war isn't that fair. There's already animosity between low levels getting in before high levels. This could only make it worse. With the new tiers, if more low levels than high levels enter a war (let's say in a late night war of 10v10), the war could already be decided before it even started.

Again, I'm still curious to see how the new tiers work out. It might make war even more lopsided, it might not. Only time will tell.

very true, but while level could be a deciding factor, you could be one very terrible 16x or have multiple of them. in which case a group of skilled lower levels could, while not easily, still run over the high levels and make a critical push that could completely turn the war. as you said strategy's become a lot less important in upper tiers cause of all the power being thrown about and such. the only tiers that probably will rely more on strategy than anything will be the 52-79 and 80-109 tiers since most people around that level generally have very similar gearing, especially in the 52-79, everyone's got PC bluestin, PC titanium, or Stit amp mixed in with osm gears. now granted if someone who has a full load of +9 siggy gear from the past two events is in one of these tiers, obviously they'll have the upper hand. but again, it all depends on who's in on the other side.

both sides are going to have their bad days where too many lowbies get in over higher-ups. and some days it'll be the opposite. again, only experiencing it will tell. I, for one, am looking forward to this change and see what a bunch of lvl 5x characters who've never had a high level before deal with suddenly meeting TG when they were only in TDB the day before :D that could get entertaining. lol

Beavis
07-26-2010, 06:34 PM
This game blows...

yummy
07-27-2010, 12:16 AM
i think their goal of this teir bringer system is to try to make more people join NW? alot of good player will join cuz they prolly want the title lol. its a good thing who gets the title doesnt depend on 1 single war.. but through out the week. so i say its kinda better in a way.

forumMule
07-27-2010, 04:36 AM
They should take off dmg reduction down -_-.

AeonNathan
07-27-2010, 05:09 AM
This game blows...

Beavis... what a horrible sign.... someone should take that down... making fun of two tragic events.... not cool, not cool

Fishy
07-27-2010, 10:13 AM
i think their goal of this teir bringer system is to try to make more people join NW? alot of good player will join cuz they prolly want the title lol. its a good thing who gets the title doesnt depend on 1 single war.. but through out the week. so i say its kinda better in a way.

it was never based on a single war lol it's always been the cumulative score of your best 7 wars that week + kill count throughout the week

Brolic
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM
ok so we agree that all the non tang 170s are going proc as soon as this update arrives correct? (bwahaha)

jimbo
07-27-2010, 02:06 PM
ok so we agree that all the non tang 170s are going proc as soon as this update arrives correct? (bwahaha)
lol

Chippo
07-27-2010, 07:21 PM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=165246

tomaboy, way to let the EU "Cabal" people see this :P They are going more nuts about this than we are. lol, I laugh at them discussing about the new upgrade system part. What's not to understand...it's all explained.

Fishy
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM

LOL!!! man i'd wanna see that......Capella gets renamed to TangDynasty in Venus LOL

Rastan
07-27-2010, 08:59 PM
They should take off dmg reduction down -_-.

oh hell no,with all the new +15 gears that's gonna be floatin' around,you'll be glad it's there!!

Fishy
07-27-2010, 08:59 PM
oh hell no,with all the new 15 gears runnin around,you'll be glad it's there!!

+1trillion

Brolic
07-28-2010, 06:30 AM
oh hell no,with all the new +15 gears that's gonna be floatin' around,you'll be glad it's there!!

hey hey...+15 armor/weapons wont be so easy to come by....some Korean guy used about 2.5k uchh to +15 his forcy GS. -_- ..........

yummy
07-28-2010, 02:45 PM
it was never based on a single war lol it's always been the cumulative score of your best 7 wars that week + kill count throughout the week

oh, hmm i always thought it was based on that last war of the week lol. seems like thats when most of them go crazy lol.

yummy
07-28-2010, 02:47 PM

+2 to that lol. all the +7 value will drop sooooo much lol.

Fishy
07-28-2010, 03:17 PM
oh, hmm i always thought it was based on that last war of the week lol. seems like thats when most of them go crazy lol.

they go crazy cause that's the last war to count for the week, so everyone's desperately trying to get a last second lead in points for bringer lol

Fishy
07-28-2010, 03:18 PM
hey hey...+15 armor/weapons wont be so easy to come by....some Korean guy used about 2.5k uchh to +15 his forcy GS. -_- ..........

......... o_O 2......and a half.........thousand......uchh?! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.................. ._.

Beavis
07-28-2010, 03:33 PM
......... o_O 2......and a half.........thousand......uchh?! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.................. ._.

I'm surprised he kept count... then again, he's asian.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8361/lolngr.png

ForceRa1
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
weird how you dont understand that x.x....

Fishy
07-28-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm surprised he kept count... then again, he's asian.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8361/lolngr.png

._. i still can't even comprehend going through that many cores to upgrade one thing........that's absolutely ridiculous.

jimbo
07-28-2010, 04:13 PM
+2 to that lol. all the +7 value will drop sooooo much lol.

thats a good thing lol but i think the prices of uch and ucm will boost i say like 3 mil for them or 5

jimbo
07-28-2010, 04:14 PM

yeah thats a pain.................. i just left all my stuff at plus 6.......but the new update lol all my gear is gonna be plus 15 and ima save up all my ucm and uch to do that

yummy
07-28-2010, 09:37 PM

wow.. someone got money to pew pew pew with lol. so 6-7m per uchh.. x 2500... how much is that? lol

yummy
07-28-2010, 09:41 PM
thats a good thing lol but i think the prices of uch and ucm will boost i say like 3 mil for them or 5

eh maybe i read it wrong. but i thought i saw forum says +ing 1-6 is 100% only with the required quantity of enhanced cores, not regular uch,ucm,etc. so if its like that.. i doubt regular cores prices will go up.. but the enhancers will o.O. but if its 100% with regular cores.. then yeh.. prices of those regular cores definitely will rise...

4SaKeN
07-28-2010, 11:57 PM
nice post man ty

LackofABetterName
07-29-2010, 12:30 AM
eh maybe i read it wrong. but i thought i saw forum says +ing 1-6 is 100% only with the required quantity of enhanced cores, not regular uch,ucm,etc. so if its like that.. i doubt regular cores prices will go up.. but the enhancers will o.O. but if its 100% with regular cores.. then yeh.. prices of those regular cores definitely will rise...

For core prices, you should also take account the fact that more people will be trying to upgrade their items because:
+7 failure no longer results in +0
Any failure to upgrade does not result in losing slots or breaking the item.

upgrading may not be statistically easier, but definitely SOUNDs easier and friendlier.

yummy
07-29-2010, 01:09 AM
For core prices, you should also take account the fact that more people will be trying to upgrade their items because:
+7 failure no longer results in +0
Any failure to upgrade does not result in losing slots or breaking the item.

yeh true.. but with this economy ( people not willing to pay more than what they had in mind, except for rich and desperate people) + competition (alot of people can get them easy and selling too) its gonna be hard tryin to boost up the value of those regular cores.

forumMule
07-29-2010, 02:35 PM
yeh true.. but with this economy ( people not willing to pay more than what they had in mind, except for rich and desperate people) + competition (alot of people can get them easy and selling too) its gonna be hard tryin to boost up the value of those regular cores.

Stop trying to boost value of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ -_-. Its hard to merch off noobs like you.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 03:39 PM
its gonna be hard tryin to boost up the value of those regular cores.

not really,the prices of cores will automatically go up as soon as the first SS of a +15 item gets put up on the forums especially since upgrading no longer has a item destruction penalty

But i'm curious tho as to how we can break slots now?

jimbo
07-29-2010, 03:52 PM
not really,the prices of cores will automatically go up as soon as the first SS of a +15 item gets put up on the forums especially since upgrading no longer has a item destruction penalty

But i'm curious tho as to how we can break slots now?

didnt think of that

yummy
07-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Stop trying to boost value of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ -_-. Its hard to merch off noobs like you.

learn how to read and understand...... fail is fail...

forumMule
07-29-2010, 11:31 PM
learn how to read and understand...... fail is fail...

Don't make me kakaka slap you.

Lethal
07-30-2010, 08:24 AM
WTB new sig event with the new upgrade system.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/HNG.jpg

I thought you had an IQ of over 50. This forum is still full of dissapointments.

yummy
07-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Don't make me kakaka slap you.

another one of those useless people yada yada through the internet..... *sigh* already wasted more than enough time replying to your quotes.. not worth it.. enjoy thinking you the sheet in the internet world ^.^

ShadowCrysis
08-02-2010, 03:18 PM
I dont know man..