PDA

View Full Version : So the new trans skills can't be bought? Has to be farmed? ^-^

ForumHavoc
07-25-2010, 03:29 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?6943-My-Unofficial-Translation-for-the-quot-Cabal-Expansion-quot-Patch

"Part 1: Brand new Transcender Skills and Increased Maximum Level
The new skill books are dropped in "Porta Inferno" (the 160+ field that is accessible from the Port Lux warp center)."

Didn't say anything about being sold at Npc, then again it could and was forgot to be mentioned.

If it can't be bought at an npc and the drop rate is low all I have to say is lolumad. You could end up paying 2mil or 2bil for those skills. Remember when HP rune first came out?

However i doubt it, drop rates will probably be high or it will be sold at npc. :)

But idk. QQ If someone knows pls post info >=O!!

Berserk_Fury
07-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Counting all the Koreans had the skills right away I'm pretty sure the NPC will sell it. That info probably means that you can get them as drops too.

ForumHavoc
07-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Counting all the Koreans had the skills right away I'm pretty sure the NPC will sell it. That info probably means that you can get them as drops too.

Oh according to someone an instructor in the new map sells them but only in the new map. Just like back in the days "sword to magic" and "magic to sword" was only sold in PL. =)