PDA

View Full Version : :D Event Win

darklordex
07-26-2010, 10:41 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/Darkwind3/crystal.jpg

was randomly opening up lamps til i got a santa eppy to go grinding, then i got this

Raid101
07-26-2010, 10:42 PM
gratz

sn0wXz
07-26-2010, 10:43 PM
gtz, they should be upgradable..i dont see much wrong with that idea, specially since its blue ...

Lute
07-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Your inventory makes me cringe

CuteReign
07-26-2010, 10:46 PM
grats

[GM] Jamie
07-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Grats

darklordex
07-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Your inventory makes me cringe

lmao lute, cuz its unorganized? i usually organize it when im done grinding.

and thanks everyone, o.o gm jamie too lool

[GM] Sky
07-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Grats

[GM] Q
07-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Grats

Syllius
07-26-2010, 11:05 PM
grats o.o hell u cant upgrade but at least its a bike lol

[GM] DaisY
07-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Gratz XD

MandaloreTheIndomitible
07-26-2010, 11:11 PM
DaisY;76779']Gratz XD

Q;76776']Grats

Sky;76775']Grats

Jamie;76773']Grats

Not to be rude, but if you have time for posts like these you can work more on Help desks... =/ I've been waiting over two weeks for a reply to something that is very very concerning.

[GM] Jamie
07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
It takes only less than 30 sec, meng!
We cannot share the community with you?

[GM] DaisY
07-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Not to be rude, but if you have time for posts like these you can work more on Help desks... =/ I've been waiting over two weeks for a reply to something that is very very concerning.

As well as answering ticket, monitoring community is one of important to-dos of ours.
I am sorry if it bothered you. :)

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Jamie;76781']It takes only less than 30 sec, meng!

can u tell daisy i am waiting for her reply on my message? =P

darklordex
07-26-2010, 11:28 PM
haha nice i think all the gms said grats =)

ceyenne
07-26-2010, 11:41 PM

Sure know how to make yourself look like a jerk infront of the whole G.M team and players..

Nice going... hope you feel proud

MandaloreTheIndomitible
07-27-2010, 08:18 AM
DaisY;76783']As well as answering ticket, monitoring community is one of important to-dos of ours.
I am sorry if it bothered you. :)

So important that it takes up most of the EST staff? Isn't there any division of duties there? I don't mind you chilling with us... only if things are more under control

Sure know how to make yourself look like a jerk infront of the whole G.M team and players..

Good, I do. Because I'm not the one letting vulgar images staying on their forums, hacking, spammers, and bots running around. And Hell, I could care less about what people think about me, because over half of you don't even care, yourself included. Maybe if my help desk tickets were actually replied to in decent time I wouldn't have to go this route. The replies that some of my friends have received from EST is bull too. During OGP days my HD's were answered within 6 hours, and this was before I was a GA. But I think having to wait for over two weeks is ridiculous when its contents are of [GM] abusing their powers, its absurd. It's gotten so bad that people actually have to start making threads about their HD's to happen. The Gm team has even said themselves that they'd put forth the effort to having tickets done within a week. So please, Call me a jerk, because you should know me better than you appearantly do. Prove me wrong for my actions. Because I'm just giving them a rude awakening that they're not doing their job to the fullest. I dare you to prove me, otherwise get out.

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 08:19 AM

no1 likes you D:
go back to your aika

darkrage
07-27-2010, 09:37 AM
So important that it takes up most of the EST staff? Isn't there any division of duties there? I don't mind you chilling with us... only if things are more under control

Good, I do. Because I'm not the one letting vulgar images staying on their forums, hacking, spammers, and bots running around. And Hell, I could care less about what people think about me, because over half of you don't even care, yourself included. Maybe if my help desk tickets were actually replied to in decent time I wouldn't have to go this route. The replies that some of my friends have received from EST is bull too. During OGP days my HD's were answered within 6 hours, and this was before I was a GA. But I think having to wait for over two weeks is ridiculous when its contents are of [GM] abusing their powers, its absurd. It's gotten so bad that people actually have to start making threads about their HD's to happen. The Gm team has even said themselves that they'd put forth the effort to having tickets done within a week. So please, Call me a jerk, because you should know me better than you appearantly do. Prove me wrong for my actions. Because I'm just giving them a rude awakening that they're not doing their job to the fullest. I dare you to prove me, otherwise get out.

lol ogp never answered tickets that fast but there is a quick solution to your issue Go play a different game I'm tired of players crying about their tickets its a free game. If cabal was a p2p game then they would have plenty of ppl to answer tickets but seriously 6-7 gms can only do so much. If ppl didnt send in retarded tickets or a ticket every time they got randomly dc then maybe it wouldnt take the gms so long to answer them.

having that said grats on the event bike

renji642
07-27-2010, 09:51 AM
i got a crystal bike too...from over 300+ lamps but i already have an rw3....and i'm like FUUU!!!!!! stupid thing! want a seh which i can and will actually USE instead of the garby bike but nooooo then my guildy gets a seh in 2 lamps!!! 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGE!!!!!! , then i hear someone else gets 2 seh in 30 lamps! WTF!!????? -_-

grats to you though if you though really wanted it..

Fishy
07-27-2010, 09:58 AM
lol ogp never answered tickets that fast but there is a quick solution to your issue Go play a different game I'm tired of players crying about their tickets its a free game. If cabal was a p2p game then they would have plenty of ppl to answer tickets but seriously 6-7 gms can only do so much. If ppl didnt send in retarded tickets or a ticket every time they got randomly dc then maybe it wouldnt take the gms so long to answer them.

having that said grats on the event bike

o.o couldn't have said it better myself.........they provide this free to the community. they don't HAVE to answer their tickets if they don't WANT to, but they choose to do so out of their kind hearts, so if you're gonna take it for granted and complain when it takes more than 1 day to get an answer or you're gonna send in a ticket for every d/c, everytime you THINK someone has hacked, or other ridiculous thing, my hearty suggestion is to get rid of the help desk or just limit it's use to bot removal and hack banning.

Scarface
07-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Gratz. And yea, your inventory box could use a douching.

toibidien
07-27-2010, 10:43 AM

win

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 10:43 AM

Greg got owned.

Good, I do. Because I'm not the one letting vulgar imagesa staying on their forums, hacking, spammers, and bots running around. And Hell, I could care less about what people think about me, because over half of you don't even care, yourself included. Maybe if my help desk tickets were actually replied to in decent time I wouldn't have to go this route. The replies that some of my friends have received from EST is bull too. During OGP days my HD's were answered within 6 hours, and this was before I was a GA. But I think having to wait for over two weeks is ridiculous when its contents are of [GM] abusing their powers, its absurd. It's gotten so bad that people actually have to start making threads about their HD's to happen. The Gm team has even said themselves that they'd put forth the effort to having tickets done within a week. So please, Call me a jerk, because you should know me better than you appearantly do. Prove me wrong for my actions. Because I'm just giving them a rude awakening that they're not doing their job to the fullest. I dare you to prove me, otherwise get out.

you were a ga a year ago and then it was shutdown. You're just upset Ascension doesn't have gm in its backpocket anymore. Also, stop trying to sound like an intellectual when you write, especially when you can't spell. Apparently isn't a big word. Stop being such a self important prick and let adults do their job. Just because your ticket wasn't answered asap doesn't mean they aren't doing their job.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 11:08 AM

yeah i was thinking the same thing.......dont got time to post .....ppl still are not able to play ......GET ON YOUR JOB......

jimbo
07-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Greg got owned.

you were a ga a year ago and then it was shutdown. You're just upset Ascension doesn't have gm in its backpocket anymore. Also, stop trying to sound like an intellectual when you write, especially when you can't spell. Apparently isn't a big word. Stop being such a self important prick and let adults do their job. Just because your ticket wasn't answered asap doesn't mean they aren't doing their job.

man if they bring that g a thing back it would help them out ......and asap u no the avarage of them replying to a ticket is close to a month...orr even a month....... they need to hire more ppl to help them with those tickets and tickets only...............like 10 more

MandaloreTheIndomitible
07-27-2010, 11:25 AM

Since you think that was intelligent, I'll make my answer nice and EASY for you to read.

So what if I was a GA? Of course my HD's got flagged when I was one because they related to botters, spammers, hackers, etc.

I don't care if I'm buddy-buddy with GM's, they need to do their job more throughly regardless.

I don't try at all to sound intelligent, its just the way I present myself. As for my spelling, I don't give a damn here. Nit Picky aren't we?

I don't care if it was asap, I care if it was within a week or not, the time frame our GM's explained which would be their response time.

And now its time for me to say some "stop blah blah blah"

Stop acting as though you are some deity, you are anything but that. Go get your bunghole plugged, and have a nice day.

darkrage
07-27-2010, 11:27 AM

ok i'll answer your ticket for you. NOOOOOO you can not have the item your other GA buddy got illegally and no the gm will not extend any items for you. now that your ticket has been answered please go back to enjoying the game oh and for future tickets dont ask for stupid stuff have a nice day

sincerely
NO ONE CARES

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Congrats on the bike there. (Seems like people have forgotten the purpose of this thread...Yay for rage on GMs)

jimbo
07-27-2010, 11:54 AM
nah....its the fact all the gms replied to this thread...and there still unanswered tickets and ppl are getting fustrated

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Apparently you didn't read what was in the parentheses...

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Since you think that was intelligent, I'll make my answer nice and EASY for you to read.

So what if I was a GA? Of course my HD's got flagged when I was one because they related to botters, spammers, hackers, etc.

I don't care if I'm buddy-buddy with GM's, they need to do their job more throughly regardless.

I don't try at all to sound intelligent, its just the way I present myself. As for my spelling, I don't give a damn here. Nit Picky aren't we?

I don't care if it was asap, I care if it was within a week or not, the time frame our GM's explained which would be their response time.

And now its time for me to say some "stop blah blah blah"

Stop acting as though you are some deity, you are anything but that. Go get your bunghole plugged, and have a nice day.

I never said you were intelligent. I said you were attempting to sound like an intellectual.
You ignored the point. Just because you were a GA doesn't entitle you to anything now.
You aren't buddy-buddy with these GM, only the old ones, and only because Divine had influence, not you.
You don't sound intelligent, I'm saying you're trying to use language which doesn't actually get used within everyday language. You're ATTEMPTING to sound like an intellectual, but by using words which you're not familiar with, come off as an idiot (though, that might be just because you are).
What do people even send HD tickets for? I've sent one. Mainly because I never have problems in-game over petty garbage.
I'll stop acting like a deity when you stop acting self important. Also, your bunghole comment is juvenlie, Butthead.

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 12:01 PM
HIIII REHANNNN. (It's Yumik0) :D!

jimbo
07-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Apparently you didn't read what was in the parentheses...

nope lol what it said ... lol man i been posting on 3 threads so fair and still finding ways to fix my problems with the gm i mean cabalers help.....and got 3 tabs open trying all sorts of things

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Oh my. Such a hassle. THREE tabs open. Such work.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
it is lol and some one else helping me with my problem........and keep checking my imbox to for more possible solutions....... u got one in mind

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Oh my. Such a hassle. THREE tabs open. Such work.
Is that sarcasm

also hi, make me a sig plox

steakntits
07-27-2010, 12:07 PM
/sarcasm

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Is that sarcasm

also hi, make me a sig plox

your sig is already awesome! DX

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 12:16 PM
but I want a new oneeee

darklordex
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
lol close thread please

Syllius
07-27-2010, 01:01 PM
lol love how all threads turn into flaming or QQ'ing over un answered tickets

MandaloreTheIndomitible
07-27-2010, 01:01 PM
You ignored the point. Just because you were a GA doesn't entitle you to anything now.

You missed the point scrub. I said I only wanted it done within the time frame they said they'd reply to them in. I never said anything about right now being a GA. Learn to Read. If you think that I act as though I'm above everyone, you're wrong as usual.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:02 PM
lol love how all threads turn into flaming or QQ'ing over un answered tickets

lol its almost every time a gm reply to a thread or a disagreement

Syllius
07-27-2010, 01:05 PM
lol its almost every time a gm reply to a thread or a disagreement

lol ikr, like yelling at GM's to answer tickets will make them answer it any faster lol, most ppl just send in multiple tickets for the same reasons like every week lol

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 01:07 PM
be happy you s can even send in tickets:mad:

kakakaka

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Again. GMs are PEOPLE. What? You don't want them talking to the players? You want them simply to answer your pleas and demands on a minute basis? Last time I checked, GMs weren't babysitters; they have their own lives and so what if they want to respond to a thread they like? You make it seem as if answering tickets should be their one and only job.

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:08 PM
be happy you s can even send in tickets:mad:

kakakaka

+1

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 01:09 PM
You missed the point scrub. I said I only wanted it done within the time frame they said they'd reply to them in. I never said anything about right now being a GA. Learn to Read. If you think that I act as though I'm above everyone, you're wrong as usual.

You missed the point, virgin. You're not entitled to complain about a free service. You forgot you mentioned that you were a GA earlier- I always notice you change your story based on your needs. I have learned to read and write, which is more than I can say about you. I think you have a swagger which you shouldn't, as you really haven't accomplished anything within the game worth mentioning.

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 01:10 PM
IF YOU WANT A SIGGY FROM ME. GIVEZOR ME PICTURE TO WORK WITH. :D...Nothing obscene though. Or I'll spork your eyes out...or something...

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 01:10 PM
\b\

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:12 PM
lol ikr, like yelling at GM's to answer tickets will make them answer it any faster lol, most ppl just send in multiple tickets for the same reasons like every week lol

lol it helps...it brings it to notice that your cleints airent happy......and again sasuki the can higher more ppl to help and if they dont got that much time to reply to tickets since there only human just focus on one thing sense they got time to reply to this post they can reply to tickets.......

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm just going to say that you are rather stupid in the fact that you cannot successfully spell my name when it is my forumid. Along with the fact that it is ALSO IN MY SIGGY. Anyway, you can complain all you want, but the GMs can only do so much. I'm pretty sure you would get tired of answering idiotic tickets and want to, I don't know, look at the cabal community and interact with the players a bit before getting back to work? Apparently you want them to be ticket slaves and do nothing else. Aren't you considerate.

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I really don't get why people assume the help desk is a priority or that they need to drop everything they're doing to answer a complaint about why you d/c every 20 minutes or complain about someone you think is hacking but don't even have the proof of. CABAL ONLINE IS AN F2P!!! Which means they are NOT required to provide assistance services, or even required to provide updates, or even interact with the community. They do it as a convenience, but because of that, they can choose to answer on their own time and not when you demand it. This is NOT Blizzard that has 10+ employees hired simply for providing answers to help desk tickets to WoW as their only job. They only have about 6-7 people staffed for Cabal as is, so every time you send in a ticket or even send in your 3rd or 4th or even 20th of your same ticket, just remember you're only adding to the pile and making it worse. Especially when 90% of the tickets are probably just QQing over baseless accusations or about D/Cing that's probably answered in the FAQ (does anyone even read that anymore) or QQing about being banned when it's either a problem affecting more than just you, which would require an overnight maintenance to repair, even IF they figured out what had caused it. Or it could be you didn't read the terms (who does anymore anyways -.-) and it says you can be banned at any time for any reason because it's a F2P game.....the GMs are not here to bow down before you and submit to your every will and desire on time as you see it. 8k+ tickets is a LOT....and if they havent answered yours by now, they were probably so busy laughing their ass off at the QQing and unimportance of the ticket and only answered the ones worth answering because they were patient and didn't spam their tickets or start cussing them out for it. Be grateful you even have the ability to send a ticket in for help. It's a privilege, not a right. A privilege I personally think should vastly be limited to only pertinent reasons and everything else thrown out so that the actual issues can be dealt with and not the daily QQ section of the newspaper.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:25 PM
I'm just going to say that you are rather stupid in the fact that you cannot successfully spell my name when it is my forumid. Along with the fact that it is ALSO IN MY SIGGY. Anyway, you can complain all you want, but the GMs can only do so much. I'm pretty sure you would get tired of answering idiotic tickets and want to, I don't know, look a the cabal community and interact with the players a bit before getting back to work? Apparently you want them to be ticket slaves and do nothing else. Aren't you considerate.

u no who im talking to right.<_<(hate smart azz) and what only do so much but they got time to posts grats.... yeah that will help out there job.... i dont have ppl in my buddy list for no reason i do all the time .... look at all my posts.........nah just its pethatic that u gotta wait a year to get a response.... atleast.......say hold on in a reply to a ticket......

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:28 PM
I really don't get why people assume the help desk is a priority or that they need to drop everything they're doing to answer a complaint about why you d/c every 20 minutes or complain about someone you think is hacking but don't even have the proof of. CABAL ONLINE IS AN F2P!!! Which means they are NOT required to provide assistance services, or even required to provide updates, or even interact with the community. They do it as a convenience, but because of that, they can choose to answer on their own time and not when you demand it. This is NOT Blizzard that has 10+ employees hired simply for providing answers to help desk tickets to WoW as their only job. They only have about 6-7 people staffed for Cabal as is, so every time you send in a ticket or even send in your 3rd or 4th or even 20th of your same ticket, just remember you're only adding to the pile and making it worse. Especially when 90% of the tickets are probably just QQing over baseless accusations or about D/Cing that's probably answered in the FAQ (does anyone even read that anymore) or QQing about being banned when it's either a problem affecting more than just you, which would require an overnight maintenance to repair, even IF they figured out what had caused it. Or it could be you didn't read the terms (who does anymore anyways -.-) and it says you can be banned at any time for any reason because it's a F2P game.....the GMs are not here to bow down before you and submit to your every will and desire on time as you see it. 8k+ tickets is a LOT....and if they havent answered yours by now, they were probably so busy laughing their ass off at the QQing and unimportance of the ticket and only answered the ones worth answering because they were patient and didn't spam their tickets or start cussing them out for it. Be grateful you even have the ability to send a ticket in for help. It's a privilege, not a right. A privilege I personally think should vastly be limited to only pertinent reasons and everything else thrown out so that the actual issues can be dealt with and not the daily QQ section of the newspaper.

(hate big paragraghs....... ahh well like i said its became a problem cause they dont answer thie tickets in atleast 2 weeks....

steakntits
07-27-2010, 01:28 PM
you sir are a potential darwin award winner!

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:30 PM
(hate big paragraghs....... ahh well like i said its became a problem cause they dont answer thie tickets in atleast 2 weeks....

there's no time limit to answer it........that's my point. everyone just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥es and moans and thinks that it MUST be answered soon.....anyone whose had a job that involves them sitting in front of a computer for 7.5+ hours a day would know that answering tickets would be a terrible thing to both sanity and conscious will to live

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:30 PM
you sir are a potential darwin award winner!

lol!!!!!

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:31 PM
there's no time limit to answer it........that's my point. everyone just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥es and moans and thinks that it MUST be answered soon.....anyone whose had a job that involves them sitting in front of a computer for 7.5+ hours a day would know that answering tickets would be a terrible thing to both sanity and conscious will to live

they said the ywould answer in a week.......and have of u guys sit in front of the computers for 7.5+ hours a day on cabal so why gms caint do it ......

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
u no who im talking to right.<_<(hate smart azz) and what only do so much but they got time to posts grats.... yeah that will help out there job.... i dont have ppl in my buddy list for no reason i do all the time .... look at all my posts.........nah just its pethatic that u gotta wait a year to get a response.... atleast.......say hold on in a reply to a ticket......

Nice grammar there. Your thought process is so very consistent, I am in shear awe of it. Your educational system works wonders.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Nice grammar there. Your thought process is so very consistent, I am in shear awe of it. Your educational system works wonders.

You know what im talking about. so it dont matter how i spell it or use it u no what i mean and dont tell em how to talk on a cabal forum.....

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:37 PM
they said the ywould answer in a week.......and have of u guys sit in front of the computers for 7.5+ hours a day on cabal so why gms caint do it ......

they're not always on cabal. playing the game is one thing. personally I think maintaining the damn thing would be hell. especially having to read the atrocious grammar in the majority of the tickets amongst other things i'd be have to be scanning over. sitting on Cabal as a GM doesnt involve playing it all the time. sometimes all it is is scanning chat channels, cleaning up bots, running diagnostics, other sh.it......it'd make your brain mush doing it cause sometimes just sittin there doin nothing without outside entertainment would turn your brain to mush

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:41 PM
they're not always on cabal. playing the game is one thing. personally I think maintaining the damn thing would be hell. especially having to read the atrocious grammar in the majority of the tickets amongst other things i'd be have to be scanning over. sitting on Cabal as a GM doesnt involve playing it all the time. sometimes all it is is scanning chat channels, cleaning up bots, running diagnostics, other sh.it......it'd make your brain mush doing it cause sometimes just sittin there doin nothing without outside entertainment would turn your brain to mush

so why they took it back from ogp......

u no what they talking about so it dont matter i can say your whole paragraph in a shorter way and u will still understand what i mean

its there job...to be as a gm......

and again they took the game back from ogp....... so they problably new what they were in for......

Fishy
07-27-2010, 01:45 PM
so why they took it back from ogp......

u no what they talking about so it dont matter i can say your whole paragraph in a shorter way and u will still understand what i mean

its there job...to be as a gm......

and again they took the game back from ogp....... so they problably new what they were in for......

They didn't know a damn thing of what they were inheriting...they took it back because they wanted to oversee it. They had no idea that the community was so demanding and so impatient and wanting to inflict their demands upon the GMs life and force them to drop everything for our needs. All they're required to do is maintain the game. They don't even need to have a help desk. End of story.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:50 PM
They didn't know a damn thing of what they were inheriting...they took it back because they wanted to oversee it. They had no idea that the community was so demanding and so impatient and wanting to inflict their demands upon the GMs life and force them to drop everything for our needs. All they're required to do is maintain the game. They don't even need to have a help desk. End of story.

its there game .......man u no how many ppl spunt there TIME in to this game u cant get time back............. and they have to do something man ........and not demanding man.............there over thousond un answered tickets it can be atleast 100 or something...... but man thats redicoulous and keep saying wait........we got no choice to wait if u dont answer........ and again being they wanted to be a gm right thats like having a child .......its your responsiblilty to be a gm......and answer or acknowlege or requests ........ no end story till they fix this ticket thing......

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:51 PM
its easier to comprehend fishy than jimbo.

and its easy to not care what u comprehend.......comprehend that

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:55 PM
you wish you could comprehend as much as i can

.......-_-.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 01:57 PM
How does it feel to butcher an ellipsis over and over again?

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Nemy! :d!

jimbo
07-27-2010, 01:59 PM
How does it feel to butcher an ellipsis over and over again?
huh?

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 02:05 PM
huh?

You're so retarded LOL

Suzaku0
07-27-2010, 02:06 PM
You're so retarded LOL

What are you talking about! Jimbo's the new Shakespeare! /sarcasm

jimbo
07-27-2010, 02:08 PM
What are you talking about! Jimbo's the new Shakespeare! /sarcasm

lol u the new steven hawkions tell me did i spell that wrong and for every one u correct i give u a cookie.....

jimbo
07-27-2010, 02:09 PM
You're so retarded LOL
xD

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Edit function, learn it, love it, live it.

jimbo
07-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Edit function, learn it, love it, live it.

man if i was able to play or had a job i want be on this forum talking in incorrect grammer -_-

MandaloreTheIndomitible
07-27-2010, 03:33 PM
You missed the point, virgin. You're not entitled to complain about a free service. You forgot you mentioned that you were a GA earlier- I always notice you change your story based on your needs. I have learned to read and write, which is more than I can say about you. I think you have a swagger which you shouldn't, as you really haven't accomplished anything within the game worth mentioning.
Not a virgin, anyways, I still haven't. "Free." People are customers to EST. Its not as if you've accomplished anything either.

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Not a virgin, anyways, I still haven't. "Free." People are customers to EST. Its not as if you've accomplished anything either.

did too, solo'd ft3. o wait....

Beavis
07-27-2010, 04:06 PM
And of course, the people who don't care about event get a bike. On the other hand, I worked hard to get lamps, and i get bull @#$#@%#@%@#%@$@%@#$@#$@%@^#$@#$!@. God damn.

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 04:10 PM
oh nice 9/11 editd sig, i mean the guy who made that wasnt a

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 04:11 PM
You keep telling yourself that.

I've accomplished more than you. I "was" consistently bringer at one point, I've beaten FT2 twice, and I'm not the go to joke of all mercury AND venus.
Also, if you're unhappy with their free service, then you have every right to not USE it. You choose to be a customer, so st-fu and deal with the long HD times.

DeadMang
07-27-2010, 05:14 PM
gagagagaga nice

Mishon
07-27-2010, 05:16 PM
fail

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Oh, i never said grats to the guy

[GM] DaisY
07-27-2010, 08:15 PM
K, guyz =)
We are sorry for the late response of the tickets.
But we work hard, don't break our hearts. :(
We are trying to take care of every issues you have, so please do wait with patience little bit more.
I'll close this thread. Thank you.