PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Arena,Mission War,Solo dungeons?

sonicboyx01
07-27-2010, 12:45 PM
According to the tittle which class would be best for them?

Fishy
07-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Chaos Arena - any. best done with a team or two of all six classes.
War - any class really. again, parties of variety are the best, so you just pick the style you best like and go for it
MDs/DX dungeons - again, any class. all depends on what you're best suited to and skilled at.

sonicboyx01
07-27-2010, 12:51 PM
bump

sonicboyx01
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu ~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu~Desu

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 01:40 PM
War - any class really. again, parties of variety are the best, so you just pick the style you best like and go for it
MDs/DX dungeons - again, any class. all depends on what you're best suited to and skilled at.

no mang you're supposed to choose 1 class and then start a flame war. ima start by saying wiz cuz they get nerf'd all the time so they must be the best. discuss.

DeadMang
07-27-2010, 05:19 PM
coo coo

Fishy
07-27-2010, 08:52 PM
no mang you're supposed to choose 1 class and then start a flame war. ima start by saying wiz cuz they get nerf'd all the time so they must be the best. discuss.

I don't start flames o.o I actually help people.

Rastan
07-27-2010, 08:58 PM
nah meng magic blader destroys all that sht son!!!

YoungForum
07-27-2010, 08:58 PM
According to the tittle which class would be best for them?

CA-any class with really.
NW-FA/WI good aoe/dps/range
Dungeons solo/boss solo- bladers easiest class 2 do both before 160/170 then every class solo's no prob.

Fishy
07-27-2010, 09:02 PM
nah meng magic blader destroys all that sht son!!!

o_o i saw a Mamp Forcium GS and some Mamp WA forcium in AH the other day o_O LOL!!! MAGIC WARRIOR FTFW!!!!!!

ThisisaForumId
07-27-2010, 09:03 PM

Chaos Arena: Warrior because high def/hp/attack = beast
War: Warrior, because ' ' ' = '
MDs/DX Dungeons - FA because they pew pew pew pew

Rastan
07-27-2010, 09:06 PM
o_o i saw a Mamp Forcium GS and some Mamp WA forcium in AH the other day o_O LOL!!! MAGIC WARRIOR FTFW!!!!!!

one of these days in the distant future when i'm so bored with cabal that ritual suici/de is the only way i'll find peace from this unholy grindfest,i'm gonna make a MWA.,and he will pwn all....actually,no he won't,but it'll be fun to try ^^v

Fishy
07-27-2010, 09:26 PM
one of these days in the distant future when i'm so bored with cabal that ritual suici/de is the only way i'll find peace from this unholy grindfest,i'm gonna make a MWA.,and he will pwn all....actually,no he won't,but it'll be fun to try ^^v

mWA are beast.......lol.....they epic tanksors =D

Rage
07-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Chaos Arena: Warrior because high def/hp/attack = beast

Chaos Arena: Wiz because higher damage = more beast. just saying.

Syllius
07-27-2010, 10:51 PM
eh personally it doesnt matter, long as u know how to work with your class and know what ur strong and weak against, i say experiement with the diff classes and see which one appeals to you the most

Chris7
07-28-2010, 01:00 AM

ok..
I mean there's a lot of stupid answers but this one takes the cake.

NiteFalcon
07-28-2010, 01:43 AM
chaos arena: WIZ or WA
war: WIZ or WA (or FA)
any class can solo the soloable dungeons...

sonicboyx01
07-28-2010, 05:40 PM

MDs?DX? i never understood the difference between then and a normal dungeon like rs or eod or lid:confused:

yes im a new i know

Fishy
07-28-2010, 06:37 PM

MDs?DX? i never understood the difference between then and a normal dungeon like rs or eod or lid:confused:

yes im a new i know

one's solo only and the other can be partied :P and the DX generally can be run on hard and beaten by a braindead monkey whereas some MDs take some skill and teamwork lol

sonicboyx01
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
one's solo only and the other can be partied :P and the DX generally can be run on hard and beaten by a braindead monkey whereas some MDs take some skill and teamwork lol

thanks bro