PDA

View Full Version : time to quit cabal LOLOL

coolkrizalid
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
star craft2 is finaly relesed hahha time to say goood bye to cabal lol peace cabalian ^.^

Raid101
07-28-2010, 03:58 PM
pz

Sheep
07-28-2010, 03:59 PM
f2p > p2p

coolkrizalid
07-28-2010, 04:04 PM
its not p2p lol u onli need to by disc @.@

Sheep
07-28-2010, 05:43 PM
exactly.

BUT IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW TO GO TO THEPIRATEBAY.ORG AND JUST DOWNLOAD A TORRENT OF THE GAME DISC AFTER IT COMES OUT :(

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-28-2010, 05:46 PM
technically you still payed to play it even tho its just one time, but it does look good tho. ill wait til my friends tell me what they think. if they think its "OK" then it definitely su.cks, if they say its "Great" then it should be worth trying =P

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 05:47 PM
technically you still payed to play it even tho its just one time, but it does look good tho. ill wait til my friends tell me what they think. if they think its "OK" then it definitely su.cks, if they say its "Great" then it should be worth trying =P

I wish I trusted my friends like that.
Their taste in video games is terrible.

SilentM
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM

If you liked starcraft 1 then yes definitely get it. If you're into RTS, then yes definitely get it. If you've done neither, then I suggest you should try it out first.

Also, I would buy the game because I'd like to support the developers, especially since I am now in that field and wouldn't want any game I worked on be a total bust. Having to pay for it one time is better than paying a monthly subscription anyway.

Sheep
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM
I wish I trusted my friends like that.
Their taste in video games is terrible.

yeah, my friends that play WoW and Aion think it's sooo greaaat

QUESTFEST =/= FUN.
RAIDING 24/7 =/= FUN.

PVP ALL DAY ON CABAL = FUN.

SilentM
07-28-2010, 05:57 PM
yeah, my friends that play WoW and Aion think it's sooo greaaat

QUESTFEST =/= FUN.
RAIDING 24/7 =/= FUN.

PVP ALL DAY ON CABAL = FUN.

All the people who think Starcraft is an MMO should do some research. I can't believe the original SC is so old now, that people don't even know what it is anymore. >.<

Sheep
07-28-2010, 05:59 PM
All the people who think Starcraft is an MMO should do some research. I can't believe the original SC is so old now, that people don't even know what it is anymore. >.<

imo, RTS is pretty boring :\
so i wouldn't even bother to try starcraft.

and i never said starcraft was an mmo, it doesn't take a genius to go on jewtube and search something like starcraft gameplay or something. Cabal Online is like my 25th mmo, and it's my favorite, so i stick to it.