PDA

View Full Version : Flaw with the new Event?

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:10 PM
I want to know how a guild full of 170's can compete in this event....

# of Char. Lv52-119 + # of Char. Lv11- 49 x The sum of AP earned during the day by Chars Lv120+.....

Well lets say we have 90 members....and alll are 170..... and we earn 100 Ap per day...

0 + 0 x 100 = 0

....GG....

Brolic
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
we got owned?

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:18 PM
we got owned?

Yep, they made the event so high end guild cant particapate..... This event has nothing to do on how good a guild is....its all about who has the most nubs in their guild............

Brolic
07-28-2010, 11:19 PM
but we tang bangers dont recruit just anyone -.- ...what the flying duck!

CyrStalAFX
07-28-2010, 11:19 PM
lol ^_^

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:21 PM

I wish the GM's would have thought this idea though a little more....It not a good event to be honest....

Homeless
07-28-2010, 11:22 PM
lol ^_^

i love you crystal o_o

Rasecx
07-28-2010, 11:23 PM
DivineGuardians will take home the gold!
120 members lvl range of 20-170 muahahaha

Homeless
07-28-2010, 11:25 PM
I wish the GM's would have thought this idea though a little more....It not a good event to be honest....

Oh st-Fu dude when they were sig event the nubs didn't say shid so let them have a chance now ^.^

GoldFalcon22
07-28-2010, 11:26 PM
thats I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ -_- so basically u will see the fail a$$ guilds get these emblems -_-

WHAT?
07-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Does it matter? the reward u get from it, is fail anyways lol crappy bonus for what 8 weeks? while u do 3 weeks of competing with other guilds?

GoldFalcon22
07-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Does it matter? the reward u get from it, is fail anyways lol crappy bonus for what 8 weeks? while u do 3 weeks of competing with other guilds?

no we mostly want the guild emblem thats really it

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Its all about the emblem.....

Takimaru
07-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Nobody cares about the title its the emblem lol

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 11:47 PM
It's just never enough to please the NA Cabal community.
smh

Rockstar
07-28-2010, 11:48 PM
It's just never enough to please the NA Cabal community.
smh

This is true.

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:51 PM
I would really like more info about this. It just seems like there are some major flaws that prevent guild from particapating within this event.

Making an event that forces guilds to go against a recruiting system that has been inplace for years just seems play unfair and wrong. This event has nothing to do with the skills of a guild, or the quality of their player its all about who has the most nubs within their guild.

I dont understand giving a emblem to guilds who have the most nubs. Emblems are there for everyone to see clearly, so now you have guild boasting about being the best nub guild and not the most skilled guild...

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Let's petition EST Soft to make EVERY Event Lv 170-friendly from now on.
It just ain't fair!
./end sarcasm.

Listeria
07-28-2010, 11:55 PM
It just ain't fair!
./end sarcasm.

Technically it's not even Lv120+ friendly...

LaRazz
07-28-2010, 11:56 PM
It just ain't fair!
./end sarcasm.

Comming for a player with a lv13x ..... You dont understand what a lv170 does.... I dont understand how a level 50 - 129 can bring in more guild points then a level 170. This event is just about the nubs in the game.

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Technically it's not even Lv120+ friendly...
Not the point.
Nothing is going to please this community.
Not even free Double Slot Forcium will shut them up.
Oh, @LaRazz, I'm terribly sorry I don't have enough time to get a 170.
Too many other things to do.
Things are finally centered around the lower lvls in Cabal, I like it.

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Not the point.

having an event that is associated with guilds (which is like 100% of the community) should not exclude 120+ only guilds (A LARGE % OF THE COMMUNITY)

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Not the point.
Things are finally centered around the lower lvls in Cabal, I like it.

Ok your 125+ go into a FT2 and finish that dungon....thats what I thought......

On a side note, I would really like to see one of the GM's answer back.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:03 AM
# of characters Lvl 11-49 who complete bslv's + # of characters 52-119 who Level x Total AP gained by characters over 120 = event points

The most event points gets a picture next to their guild name for 2 months.....sounds like fun

And for all you people biching about not having players 120- in your guild.....that's what you get for being elitist snobs

Takimaru
07-29-2010, 12:06 AM
# of characters Lvl 11-49 who complete bslv's + # of characters 52-119 who Level x Total AP gained by characters over 120 = event points

The most event points gets a picture next to their guild name for 2 months.....sounds like fun

And for all you people biching about not having players 120- in your guild.....that's what you get for being elitist snobs

Emblem is Perm only the guild title is not

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:06 AM

lol you sound like a nub =)

btw that "picture" is perm. duhrhr

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Emblem is Perm only the guild title is not

oh,didn't see the "and" title

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:07 AM

Please read the event information before you go making yourself look like a fool.....

Here is a post from GM Q..... Please not the #1 thing... to make it easier for you to read I put it in bold.

"Join Date Apr 2010
Posts 10 Thank you for showing your interest to the new event that we have prepared. Let explain some points that doesn't seem clear on the notice page.

1. Guild Emblem is permanent.

2. Winning guild is selected from each "Competing Sections." For this event, the competing section is the guild level.
Therefore, there will be a winner among New guilds that have been created duirng the event period, also a winner among Lv1 Guilds, another among Lv2 Guilds, another among Lv3 Guilds, another among Lv4 Guilds. (We currently don't have Lv5 Guilds in the NA service, so there will not be a winner among Lv5 Guilds.)
So 5 winners will be picked per server, which makese a total of 10 winning guilds in the whole service.

3. Winning guilds should submit the guild emblem design that they have designed. If nothing is submitted, the "CABAL logo" will be given as their guild emblem instead.

4. What LaRazz said is right. So in order for a guild with every players over lv 120 to participate, the guild should recruit low lv. players. "

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?7116-Guild-Emblems-Finaly/page3 (This post)

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Please read the event information before you go making yourself look like a fool.....

Here is a post from GM Q..... Please not the #1 thing... to make it easier for you to read I put it in bold.

"Join Date Apr 2010
Posts 10 Thank you for showing your interest to the new event that we have prepared. Let explain some points that doesn't seem clear on the notice page.

1. Guild Emblem is permanent.

2. Winning guild is selected from each "Competing Sections." For this event, the competing section is the guild level.
Therefore, there will be a winner among New guilds that have been created duirng the event period, also a winner among Lv1 Guilds, another among Lv2 Guilds, another among Lv3 Guilds, another among Lv4 Guilds. (We currently don't have Lv5 Guilds in the NA service, so there will not be a winner among Lv5 Guilds.)
So 5 winners will be picked per server, which makese a total of 10 winning guilds in the whole service.

3. Winning guilds should submit the guild emblem design that they have designed. If nothing is submitted, the "CABAL logo" will be given as their guild emblem instead.

4. What LaRazz said is right. So in order for a guild with every players over lv 120 to participate, the guild should recruit low lv. players. "

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?7116-Guild-Emblems-Finaly/page3 (This post)

wow,I miss 1 whole sentence and everyone gets their panties in a bunch

dis internet stuff is seriuz biznuss....lolwow

and no,you don't need to recruit nubs,it just helps with event points,learn some math youngster

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:13 AM

press the power button then go to sleep and stop crying.
i might be wrong but aren't you replying to this "internet stuff"

pos is a pos.

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:13 AM

Please learn how to talk.

You directly pointed me and targeted me about this subject. I just corrected you. Dont get upset due to the fact you do not read with care.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:16 AM
press the power button then go to sleep and stop crying.
i might be wrong but aren't you replying to this "internet stuff"

pos is a pos.

lol,i ain't cryin,i'm laughing my fvcking ass off at you guys gettin all butthurt about how unfair it is for certain guilds

but i guess you can't hear tone of voice in a typed sentence

LackofABetterName
07-29-2010, 12:17 AM
time to make t1/t2 alts?

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:18 AM
lol,i ain't cryin,i'm laughing my fvcking ass off at you guys gettin all butthurt about how unfair it is for certain guilds

OK we are done with you - back to the main topic.

GM Q, I know your see this page. Will you please ellaborate more on the topic of this event. Will it really exclude the high end guild who have a lvl requirment on their guild?

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:19 AM

lmfao. don't break your keyboard now kiddo.

angry kid is angry.

yummy
yeh its time lower lvl people get to do something. high lvls can take a break..

LaRazz
time to make t1/t2 alts?

Na, in the event they dont allow that..... No dub accounts or your guild will be disqulified

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Please learn how to talk.

You directly pointed me and targeted me about this subject. I just corrected you. Dont get upset due to the fact you do not read with care.

you started it

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:22 AM
you started it

LOL i forgot we were in elementary school

yummy
07-29-2010, 12:25 AM
I would really like more info about this. It just seems like there are some major flaws that prevent guild from particapating within this event.

Making an event that forces guilds to go against a recruiting system that has been inplace for years just seems play unfair and wrong. This event has nothing to do with the skills of a guild, or the quality of their player its all about who has the most nubs within their guild.

I dont understand giving a emblem to guilds who have the most nubs. Emblems are there for everyone to see clearly, so now you have guild boasting about being the best nub guild and not the most skilled guild...

eh this event is prolly just giving a prize to the guild who spends more timing playing/exping cabal than just standing there or open shops all day. besides.. the pts aint just from one character. you can have another char (low lvl one) in the same account help build pts if put in the same guild.

also being the best guild doesnt really have to mean they have top elite/skilled players. everyone have their own perspective on what the best guild is. like most friendly, social, active, talkative, girls, more girls, etc.. you get the point lol.

LackofABetterName
07-29-2010, 12:28 AM
well, its only natural that events are targeted to lower levels.. they have to stick around long enough to want to buy e-coins.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:29 AM
LOL i forgot we were in elementary school

and that's why you never passed the 4th grade

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:30 AM
eh this event is prolly just giving a prize to the guild who spends more timing playing/exping cabal than just standing there or open shops all day. besides.. the pts aint just from one character. you can have another char (low lvl one) in the same account help build pts if put in the same guild.

With all due respect, please read the event before you post...

You can only have 1 of your character in the guild that points count for the guild, second accounts will get you disqulified from the event.

Second, this event is buit like this:

# of Char. Lv52-119 + # of Char. Lv11- 49 x The sum of AP earned during the day by Chars Lv120+.....

So guild that have a level requirment anything lv129+ they can not particapate within this event UNLESS they change their level requirement. to Lv11+ .....

You see the flaw in this event now?

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
and that's why you never passed the 4th grade

it came from your mouth not mine sorry.
get to fingerpainting sonny.

yummy
07-29-2010, 12:39 AM
With all due respect, please read the event before you post...

You can only have 1 of your character in the guild that points count for the guild, second accounts will get you disqulified from the event.

Second, this event is buit like this:

So guild that have a level requirment anything lv129+ they can not particapate within this event UNLESS they change their level requirement. to Lv11+ .....

You see the flaw in this event now?

please read carefully what i said instead.... i said another character in the SAME ACCOUNT... not 2nd account...

but the way how they calculate score based on a + b x c = D isnt fair if one guild is being that picky. so i guess they dont really deserve that emblem depending on how u see a best guild are.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:41 AM
it came from your mouth not mine sorry.
get to fingerpainting sonny.

I'm really sorry

that you have no sense of humor

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:44 AM
please read carefully what i said instead.... i said same character in the SAME ACCOUNT... not 2nd account...

again, there are remarks from the GMs that go against what you have said.

But, o well.... It looks like GM is not going to answer back....means this is another fail event.

How about next event we have it to see how many times a guild can finish FT2 in a week. And we will see everyone comming on forums and QQ cuz they cant get past the red ants.

Chris7
07-29-2010, 12:45 AM

But, o well.... It looks like GM is not going to answer back....means this is another fail event.

How about next event we have it to see how many times a guild can finish FT2 in a week. And we will see everyone comming on forums and QQ cuz they cant get past the red ants.

i approve of the suggested event above =)

+1

MasterChaosX
07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
The only thing that fails is the guilds that think they too cool for low lvls.
Event is great
Thanks EST ^.^
Last 2 months of events have been AWESOME!
panda event, wexp event, exp event, lamp event
TYVM :D

yummy
07-29-2010, 12:51 AM

yeh, i see what you're saying about the against my remark part. guess i was wrong about using another char from same account >.<

Rastan
07-29-2010, 12:51 AM
means this is another fail event.

I think it's a great event,more community interaction,too many people play in their little circles and others who try to solo everything,it's an MMO,for those who don't know what that means there's always google,besides....there's no rule saying you can't get kick them after the event

yummy
07-29-2010, 12:52 AM
Event is great
Thanks EST ^.^

+1 to that. a good guild doesnt need to have all the best players. just good people :)

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Event is great
Thanks EST ^.^
Last 2 months of events have been AWESOME!
panda event, wexp event, exp event, lamp event
TYVM :D

Who are you?

Kk thanks -_-

MasterChaosX
07-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Who are you?

Kk thanks -_-

does it matter
point is event rocks

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:01 AM
does it matter
point is event rocks

Event rocks?

Wow.... thats all I can say.... people cant become the best so they have to QQ until they get things that are "geared" to them.....

GG - It should be whos the best plain and simple.... Ive worked hard to get where I am, now I have to start a new ava to even be able to take part in this event. Why play my 170?

MasterChaosX
07-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Event rocks?

Wow.... thats all I can say.... people cant become the best so they have to QQ until they get things that are "geared" to them.....

GG - It should be whos the best plain and simple.... Ive worked hard to get where I am, now I have to start a new ava to even be able to take part in this event. Why play my 170?

Yeah except this event was geared toward EVERYONE working together. NOT the best winning everything. Too bad you join/make an elitist guild thinking your too cool for new players
Guilds with good balance of new and high lvl ppl will win

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Yeah except this event was geared toward EVERYONE working together. NOT the best winning everything. Too bad you join/make an elitist guild thinking your too cool for new players
Guilds with good balance of new and high lvl ppl will win

Um how many "Good Balanced" guilds can finish dungons such as FT2....or finish IC2 with out taking 2 hours and 30 min.... Sure you have have a balanced guild I understand that. I started in a balanced guild, however at somepoint in time you have to make a decision what you want to do with yourself. Do you want to advanst within the game and make yourself better, or do you want to be held back due to the restrictions on your guild.

I myself, personaly help lower lever people daily with rank up and things of this sort. However, due to this ever I will not be offering myself to anyone that is not in my guild because I do not want to help them win an "event" that I want to win.

Just because a player may be in a "higher" end guild does not mean he does not help out other people within the game....Friend lists are a very effective way of helping lower level players out.

Rastan
07-29-2010, 01:24 AM
so recruit some new active low-levels and farm ap while they grind,and if you don't win that way,then you just didn't try hard enough

MasterChaosX
07-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Um how many "Good Balanced" guilds can finish dungons such as FT2....or finish IC2 with out taking 2 hours and 30 min.... Sure you have have a balanced guild I understand that. I started in a balanced guild, however at somepoint in time you have to make a decision what you want to do with yourself. Do you want to advanst within the game and make yourself better, or do you want to be held back due to the restrictions on your guild.

I myself, personaly help lower lever people daily with rank up and things of this sort. However, due to this ever I will not be offering myself to anyone that is not in my guild because I do not want to help them win an "event" that I want to win.

Just because a player may be in a "higher" end guild does not mean he does not help out other people within the game....Friend lists are a very effective way of helping lower level players out.

Um how many "Good Balanced" guilds can finish dungons such as FT2....or finish IC2 with out taking 2 hours and 30 min....
just wondering...wat does this exactly have to do with the event
This is a guild based event. Not a Friends list event.
Everyone has a place in this game, even the lower lvls. This event is combining to groups, the high lvls and low lvls, having to work together.
If those lower lvl ppl are in a "balanced" guild im sure they will have higher lvl ppl to help them out. You dont need epic gear to finish rankups in SoD/EoD2/FT which im guessing you no low lvl guilds are trying to accomplish?
If its a guild filled with new ppl, i guess they wont be winning.
If the guild is filled with all high lvl ppl, i guess they wont be winning either

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:26 AM
so recruit some new active low-levels and farm ap while they grind,and if you don't win that way,then you just didn't try hard enough

Go against a recruiting system thats be in place for a long period of time already? ya there we go....thats a smart idea

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:29 AM
Um how many "Good Balanced" guilds can finish dungons such as FT2....or finish IC2 with out taking 2 hours and 30 min....
just wondering...wat does this exactly have to do with the event
This is a guild based event. Not a Friends list event.
Everyone has a place in this game, even the lower lvls. This event is combining to groups, the high lvls and low lvls, having to work together.
If those lower lvl ppl are in a "balanced" guild im sure they will have higher lvl ppl to help them out.
If its a guild filled with new ppl, i guess they wont be winning.
If the guild is filled with all high lvl ppl, i guess they wont be winning either

Ok your right this is a guild event....

Im not going to farm AP Im going to farm people in CH10-15 grinding. Root MF and watch the mobs kill them... I'm starting to like this event. Mass Pk spree to prevent poeple from leveling and gaining ap. This IS going to be a fun event.

MasterChaosX
07-29-2010, 01:31 AM

Im not going to farm AP Im going to farm people in CH10-15 grinding. Root MF and watch the mobs kill them... I'm starting to like this event. Mass Pk spree to prevent poeple from leveling and gaining ap. This IS going to be a fun event.

ok you do that

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:32 AM
ok you do that

haha ight.

Darkzen007
07-29-2010, 01:32 AM

Lol Larazz, in your sig it says you have a 10x FB, so use it and stop worrying about your high end char for a bit... duh duh?

cronic21
07-29-2010, 01:33 AM
u all cry much? dif events for dif lvl bases. boo mofoin ho u didnt get an event. get over it or get a life.

Darkzen007
07-29-2010, 01:33 AM
u all cry much? dif events for dif lvl bases. boo mofoin ho u didnt get an event. get over it or get a life.

-1 to the troll

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:36 AM
Lol Larazz, in your sig it says you have a 10x FB, so use it and stop worrying about your high end char for a bit... duh duh?

Yo nub nub how many times do I have to tell you people this.....

The damn event does not allow you to have more then 1 char. in a guild. Stop reading this thread and go read the god damn event info lmfao

Darkzen007
07-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Yo nub nub how many times do I have to tell you people this.....

The damn event does not allow you to have more then 1 char. in a guild. Stop reading this thread and go read the god damn event info lmfao

The point is, there are ways to beat the event. If you learned how to read inbetween the lines, you would understand. How hard is it to make small adjustments in a video game? rofl
Simply get rid of the high lv characters for a time reading?(Oh gee george, I didn't know that)

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:42 AM
The point is, there are ways to beat the event. If you learned how to read inbetween the lines, you would understand. How hard is it to make small adjustments in a video game? rofl
Simply get rid of the high lv characters for a time reading?(Oh gee george, I didn't know that)

haha naaa the true fun in this event is going to be the Pking.....I was thinking too small, if you cant beat the rules of the event....Pk everyone taking part in the event meaning everyone :-)

Darkzen007
07-29-2010, 01:43 AM
haha naaa the true fun in this event is going to be the Pking.....I was thinking too small, if you cant beat the rules of the event....Pk everyone taking part in the event meaning everyone :-)

What would make that idea even more grand is if cabal made the event so the pk spree doesn't earn you penalties o.o!!!!
Oh yea... that'd be the sh~

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:45 AM
What would make that idea even more grand is if cabal made the event so the pk spree doesn't earn you penalties o.o!!!!
Oh yea... that'd be the sh~

I agree, I would love for there to be no peneltys...

but then again....Im a force blader....enough said

Rastan
07-29-2010, 01:45 AM

Sounds like fun....so after your done pking your limit and go to jail...what are you gonna do for 2 hours when everyone you just pk'd goes back to grinding?

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Sounds like fun....so after your done pking your limit and go to jail...what are you gonna do for 2 hours when everyone you just pk'd goes back to grinding?

......Who said I have to kill anyone....again Im a force blader lmfao

Rastan
07-29-2010, 01:48 AM
......Who said I have to kill anyone....again Im a force blader lmfao

so................all your gonna do is make people go to non-pk channels and party grind increasing their chances of winning

LaRazz
07-29-2010, 01:50 AM
so................all your gonna do is make people go to non-pk channels and party grind increasing their chances of winning

Idk what will happen yet, we will all just have to wait and see :-)

yummy
07-29-2010, 02:05 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?7121-Guild-Event-to-be-Held!-29th-Jul-19th-Aug

i was right.. u can use another character from same account.. just the highest lvl pts counts instead. i knew i must of seen something about 2 characters from same account somewhere lol

Rastan
07-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Idk what will happen yet, we will all just have to wait and see :-)

Well,I wish you luck getting a unique 16x16 pixel bmp that makes you stand out from everyone else,but i still say it'd be more effective to recruit a couple of lowbies and get them to level once a day for 3 weeks while you grind for ap,Or kicking your main from the guild and adding your lowbie and leveling once a day for 3 weeks while everyone else grinds ap,cuz all the event points are in the ap multiplier

SilentM
07-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Ok I'm TIRED of seeing TANG DYNASTY OF ALL GUILDS complaining SO MUCH about this event.

First off, it's YOUR CHOICE to make your guild an elitist guild of only 170's. Nobody FORCED you to do so.

Second off, you guys have been around since open beta. You guys have already accomplished SO MUCH. The fact that you're a strong 170 guild should mean even more than some STUPID EMBLEM. You guys have top gear and dominate your tier, give the lower levels a CHANCE for once to have SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT ALL.

Deciding to punish the lower levels for something they didn't even DO or decide on? That's childish and it's a DISGUSTING attitude.

I had a guild that was open for as long as Tang has been, but it died recently. Do you see me crying about the missed opportunity? NO. I'm not going to pk random people now because the GM's didn't make this event earlier or make this event specifically for ME.

Do I think the event is flawed? Yes. Do I think it's unfair? Yes. But I'm not going to be miserable about it and make myself look like a childish ASS.

If you want the emblem so badly, then go and invite randoms.
If not, stop taking it out on the community, and take it out on the GMs. WE didn't bring this about, and your childish behavior will only make it THAT MUCH WORSE.

Maybe if you put all the energy you're putting to punish innocent people into spamming help desk with suggestions for a new emblem event, perm emblems for everyone, or just something that is more fair, THEN MAYBE we could go somewhere.

yummy
07-29-2010, 02:38 AM
hehe no need to point that out. we all know it inside already when there's a cry baby hehe.

Listeria
07-29-2010, 07:47 AM
Low level guilds DO have a chance considering different level guilds will be competing among themselves. The problem is that this event is supposedly geared towards ALL guilds but the way they arbitrarily decided to calculate points excludes certain guilds.

Recruiting requirements are put in place for a reason. When was the last time you saw a 170 playing with a lv50 that didn't involve someone powerleveling an alt? When space is limited in the guild, who would you rather recruit? a low level unknown who might not last the week or someone who you've seen around for awhile and knows how to play and can actually participate in party dungeons?

Spur
07-29-2010, 08:06 AM
this event will finally be for the lower lvls, now they cant go whining how events are for higher lvls

YumCookies
07-29-2010, 08:21 AM
this event will finally be for the lower lvls, now they cant go whining how events are for higher lvls

Like 80% of the events are for low levels already -.-;

Lethal
07-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Like 80% of the events are for low levels already -.-;

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Why does your signature get to be legit, and not my two long time previous ones?

SilentM
07-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Low level guilds DO have a chance considering different level guilds will be competing among themselves. The problem is that this event is supposedly geared towards ALL guilds but the way they arbitrarily decided to calculate points excludes certain guilds.

Recruiting requirements are put in place for a reason. When was the last time you saw a 170 playing with a lv50 that didn't involve someone powerleveling an alt? When space is limited in the guild, who would you rather recruit? a low level unknown who might not last the week or someone who you've seen around for awhile and knows how to play and can actually participate in party dungeons?

The Gm already said that a guild HAS to have low levels in it, which pretty much tells you that it is not geared towards all guilds, or even all people. I forgot which thread he posted in, it may have even been this one, but AGAIN, it's the Gm's fault, NOT the community's.
They're the hardheads that won't want to make the event more fair by simply changing it to a+b+c+=d instead of a+bxc=d.

Yes, I clearly understand a level requirement of a guild. HOWEVER, just because a level 50 can't level with a level 170 doesn't mean they can't be in the guild simply for the company. My guild never got jack done, but we had fun, whatever it was we did. I had ALL different levels, and that never stopped anyone from liking the guild until the very end when there were too few members to do anything with.

If you base your guild around one certain element of the game like level, nation, age, race, whatever then you yourself run the risk of stinting your guild's growth, whatever growth area that may be (be it member count, activity, fun, etc).
Like I said, TangDynasty is a BIG, ESTABLISHED, and ACCOMPLISHED guild. Not many other guilds can say that, or even live up to how long Tang has been around and how much they've done (though many come close). Whether some noob guild has an emblem or not is NOT going to change that.

There have always been lopsided events for low levels or high levels, so obviously this is just another half assed event.
My point is, it's NOT the community's fault and they shouldn't have to pay for it. A LOT of higher level guilds won't be able to participate in it, it's NOT just you guys. Obviously, it's an unfair event all around, and like I said, put more energy into protesting the event, changing it, or suggesting another one, than scheming to ruin the playing experience of other people.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 10:12 AM
TangDynasty is a BIG, ESTABLISHED, and ACCOMPLISHED guild.[/b]

HEY

I see you troll.

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 12:08 AM
we got owned?

a durr? o.o yes we did lmao

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 12:20 AM

LMFAO. Tang wins :D all other noobs go Q_Q a dur durr

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 12:30 AM
low level guilds do have a chance considering different level guilds will be competing among themselves. The problem is that this event is supposedly geared towards all guilds but the way they arbitrarily decided to calculate points excludes certain guilds.

Recruiting requirements are put in place for a reason. When was the last time you saw a 170 playing with a lv50 that didn't involve someone powerleveling an alt? When space is limited in the guild, who would you rather recruit? A low level unknown who might not last the week or someone who you've seen around for awhile and knows how to play and can actually participate in party dungeons?

preach it sister

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 12:35 AM
The Gm already said that a guild HAS to have low levels in it, which pretty much tells you that it is not geared towards all guilds, or even all people. I forgot which thread he posted in, it may have even been this one, but AGAIN, it's the Gm's fault, NOT the community's.
They're the hardheads that won't want to make the event more fair by simply changing it to a+b+c+=d instead of a+bxc=d.

Yes, I clearly understand a level requirement of a guild. HOWEVER, just because a level 50 can't level with a level 170 doesn't mean they can't be in the guild simply for the company. My guild never got jack done, but we had fun, whatever it was we did. I had ALL different levels, and that never stopped anyone from liking the guild until the very end when there were too few members to do anything with.

If you base your guild around one certain element of the game like level, nation, age, race, whatever then you yourself run the risk of stinting your guild's growth, whatever growth area that may be (be it member count, activity, fun, etc).
Like I said, TangDynasty is a BIG, ESTABLISHED, and ACCOMPLISHED guild. Not many other guilds can say that, or even live up to how long Tang has been around and how much they've done (though many come close). Whether some noob guild has an emblem or not is NOT going to change that.

There have always been lopsided events for low levels or high levels, so obviously this is just another half assed event.
My point is, it's NOT the community's fault and they shouldn't have to pay for it. A LOT of higher level guilds won't be able to participate in it, it's NOT just you guys. Obviously, it's an unfair event all around, and like I said, put more energy into protesting the event, changing it, or suggesting another one, than scheming to ruin the playing experience of other people.

I think this thread was aimed at the GM's o.o not ruining the cabal community's fun - but yall brought it to that - so Razz I am with you :D this is going to become a pk event

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 12:35 AM
zzz. I fail at posting x.x

whitetrash
08-11-2010, 02:35 AM

broli i has a lev 1 can i join?

Marth
08-11-2010, 02:36 AM

What do you mean?! When I left the game you guys ended up recruiting like 5+ new members.

whitetrash
08-11-2010, 02:42 AM
What do you mean?! When I left the game you guys ended up recruiting like 5+ new members.

marth u love me too can i join?

Marth
08-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Hell if I know. I haven't played for months, I dont know how recruitment goes anymore because we do recruit ANYONE now (Or at least it seems that way). Go ask our guild leader to join! =D

whitetrash
08-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Hell if I know. I haven't played for months, I dont know how recruitment goes anymore because we do recruit ANYONE now (Or at least it seems that way). Go ask our guild leader to join! =D

it dont matter u and broli love me its cool right? lol

Marth
08-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Agreed, come join.

whitetrash
08-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Agreed, come join.

i love u guys

Listeria
08-11-2010, 08:22 AM
hell if i know. I haven't played for months, i dont know how recruitment goes anymore because we do recruit anyone now (or at least it seems that way). Go ask our guild leader to join! =d

d: So mean!