ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Don't have one.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:03 PM
You're an athiest?

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:04 PM
No I believe in God. I just don't feel I need any spiritual guidance.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Lol, okay, and your age?

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:07 PM

cute snail sig :o

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:11 PM
You're 27 and you belive in god?

You're an adult with an imaginary friend. That's not retarded.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:11 PM

You're 17 with no job, girlfriend, or life. That's not sad.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:14 PM
You're 17 with no job, girlfriend, or life. That's not sad.

You apparently have a girlfreind of 4 and 1/2 years that you don't even have a picture of. All this time I'm trolling forums you're on Cabal/ mw2. There's no difference. Like I've said before, my parents give me everything. Call it what you want, but I think that's pretty sweet. Especially since you work at BK.

tl;dr: UMADLOL

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:17 PM

Yes I agree. That isn't retarded for someone at my age to possibly have an imaginary friend.

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Oh my, is someone coming to my defense or just wanting to get a piece of the fun?

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:19 PM
You apparently have a girlfreind of 4 and 1/2 years that you don't even have a picture of. All this time I'm trolling forums you're on Cabal/ mw2. There's no difference. Like I've said before, my parents give me everything. Call it what you want, but I think that's pretty sweet. Especially since you work at BK.

I don't bring my love life to the internet, is there something wrong with that? It's kind of sad that you remember the 4 1/2 year thing. Lol @ my parents give me everything. Has your mother even cut the umbilical cord yet? That might explain the significant amount of acne found all over your face/mouth/chin. I think it's safe to say most of the people on this forum would rather work at BK than have no job. I actually don't work at BK, back to the restaurant I used to cook at....sorry to disappoint you. I think the worst part about this whole thing is that you actually don't have a life and it's pretty obvious. When you're not playing CABAL you're on CABAL forums....Why don't you take some of your trolling time and put it to good use with some Proactiv k kid?

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Yes I agree. That isn't retarded for someone at my age to possibly have an imaginary friend.

I'd expect that response from a woman. You are a woman right? Or are you a trap?

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm all woman.

Matrimoney
I'd expect that response from a woman. You are a woman right? Or are you a trap?

Haha, funny thing is you're a virgin, so how would you even tell if she's a woman or not?

WIpwns
I don't bring my love life to the internet, is there something wrong with that? It's kind of sad that you remember the 4 1/2 year thing. Lol @ my parents give me everything. Has your mother even cut the umbilical cord yet? That might explain the significant amount of acne found all over your face/mouth/chin. I think it's safe to say most of the people on this forum would rather work at BK than have no job. I actually don't work at BK, back to the restaurant I used to cook at....sorry to disappoint you. I think the worst part about this whole thing is that you actually don't have a life and it's pretty obvious. When you're not playing CABAL you're on CABAL forums....Why don't you take some of your trolling time and put it to good use with some Proactiv k kid?
kakaakak

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:24 PM
That might explain the significant amount of acne found all over your face/mouth/chin.
back to the restaurant I used to cook at

1) Didn't show my chin
1.5)I'd get the photo and natural light quote, but ignorance is bliss, and you stick to whatever fallacies you come up with.
2) Sounds like you're desprate to get at me from the crap falsehoods you're spewing out
3)You don't cook at the Burger King five blocks away from your past place of employment

Lololrageharder

Haha, funny thing is you're a virgin, so how would you even tell if she's a woman or not?

What?

I'm all woman.

Well, this is something a fellow believer drew up.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/women.png

Women are incapable of doing anything right. Prove me wrong.

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Is that your own motivational poster you keep posted above your monitor to keep your spirits up?

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:34 PM
1) Didn't show my chin
1.5)I'd get the photo and natural light quote, but ignorance is bliss, and you stick to whatever fallacies you come up with.
2) Sounds like you're desprate to get at me from the crap falsehoods you're spewing out
3)You don't cook at the Burger King five blocks away from your past place of employment

1. Because you have whiteheads all over it, pretty obvious, prove me wrong?
2. Nothing I've said has been false, prove me wrong?
3. I make more money in an hour than you do in a month, prove me wrong?

Wendys
07-29-2010, 01:36 PM
GET BACK TO THE FRYER MATRI! wtf do you think i'm paying you?

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:38 PM

I lol'd

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:38 PM
1. Because you have whiteheads all over it, pretty obvious, prove me wrong?
2. Nothing I've said has been false, prove me wrong?
3. I make more money in an hour than you do in a month, prove me wrong?

1)Show me where the whiteheads are.
2)Not much I can do when n immovable object meets an unstoppable force.
3)Let me know when you get a car for free.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:39 PM

buddy of mine used to work at wendys....garbage food is garbage

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 01:40 PM
>.> hell i had to fight a mexican tooth and nail for my job (rest in peace Carlos) YO bro u cook ? and if so what XD

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:40 PM
1)Show me where the whiteheads are.
2)Not much I can do when n immovable object meets an unstoppable force.
3)Let me know when you get a car for free.

1. All over your mouth and chin you're so obviously hiding.
2. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ mode 100%
3. Let me know when it isn't a POS and you stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ling off your mother.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:42 PM
>.> hell i had to fight a mexican tooth and nail for my job (rest in peace Carlos) YO bro u cook ? and if so what XD

lmao...its a steakhouse restaurant...tons of different dishes...hand cut steaks shrimp scampi chicken mozzarella mahi mahi shrimp scallops crab cakes nom nom nom

Lethal
Is that your own motivational poster you keep posted above your monitor to keep your spirits up?

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ugotmad.jpg

It's the motivational poster I keep in my room. That's bigger than matrimoney's house.

Lethal

You would know that because that's what you did before BK.

toibidien
07-29-2010, 01:43 PM

wendys is too greasy nowadays.. kinda like lethals face.

on the other mcdonalds has improved alot, they seem practically like they are organic compared to wendys.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:43 PM
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ugotmad.jpg

It's the motivational poster I keep in my room. That's bigger than matrimoney's house.

Sorry you live in a closet with dirty ass walls. It only makes sense though, look at your dirty greasy zit covered face :D

GoughGhan
07-29-2010, 01:44 PM
lmao...its a steakhouse restaurant...tons of different dishes...hand cut steaks shrimp scampi chicken mozzarella mahi mahi shrimp scallops crab cakes nom nom nom

Good cuts of mooing meat (I like rare, really rare) and Shrimp Scampi FTW

Matrimoney
wendys is too greasy nowadays.. kinda like lethals face.

on the other mcdonalds has improved alot, they seem practically like they are organic compared to wendys.

lol i guess but its sitll fast food unless ur getting those salads or w/e lol

ArshesNei
If you think I've gotten mad then let me reward your untrue claim with this stamp:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/omayra2001/NeiUfailStamp.png

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:45 PM
1. All over your mouth and chin you're so obviously hiding.
2. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ mode 100%
3. Let me know when it isn't a POS and you stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ling off your mother.

1.Again, I didn't even show my chin.
2. You're the one with the Joker avatar
3. Didn't understand

toibidien
07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
lol i guess but its sitll fast food unless ur getting those salads or w/e lol

if you have $2.14, go to mcdonalds and get mcdouble + mcchicken, take the bottom bun off the mcchicken and put the rest on top of the mcdouble = best thing about mcdonalds

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Good cuts of mooing meat (I like rare, really rare) and Shrimp Scampi FTW

Oh yeah...and fried alligator pieces O_O tastes pretty good IMO. We have a festival every year here where all the local restaurants meet at he waterfront and people can buy these coin things and then trade in a coin for a sample of each restaurant. Few years ago we did the alligator...had to cut like 500 lbs of alligator meat to meat the quota...god it was tiring.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 01:47 PM
If you think I've gotten mad then let me reward your untrue claim with this stamp:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/omayra2001/NeiUfailStamp.png
Q_Q i want a stamp of failur

Lethal
Lol at the sierieitie member with eof+6

Matrimoney, I'll stop responding to you, because whatever I post, no matter how perfect, you'll try to sling crap all over it. It's impossible having a legit flame fest with you.

Lethal
I can hardly keep up, this thread is
AMAZING

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:49 PM
1.Again, I didn't even show my chin.
2. You're the one with the Joker avatar
3. Didn't understand

1. Again, show us your chin because I'm pretty sure I can tell when greay kids like yourself are having outbreaks, I graduated from HS not that long ago, I still remember what kids like you look like. You could wash your face and 5 mins later you'd look like a greaseball.
2. Ironic...look at your own avatar....110% I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ mode.
3. You're 17 and still 5uckle off of your mothers teets, time to move on.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:49 PM
if you have $2.14, go to mcdonalds and get mcdouble + mcchicken, take the bottom bun off the mcchicken and put the rest on top of the mcdouble = best thing about mcdonalds

Mcdank

comrade
07-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't bring my love life to the internet, is there something wrong with that? It's kind of sad that you remember the 4 1/2 year thing. Lol @ my parents give me everything. Has your mother even cut the umbilical cord yet? That might explain the significant amount of acne found all over your face/mouth/chin. I think it's safe to say most of the people on this forum would rather work at BK than have no job. I actually don't work at BK, back to the restaurant I used to cook at....sorry to disappoint you. I think the worst part about this whole thing is that you actually don't have a life and it's pretty obvious. When you're not playing CABAL you're on CABAL forums....Why don't you take some of your trolling time and put it to good use with some Proactiv k kid?check mate.......lol.....hahahahhahahahahaaha

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 01:51 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/omayra2001/Clips/popcorn.gif

toibidien
Mcdank

its also been called the McDougal

UnknownBlader
=.= idk i think Lethal gets off on having flame wars with you matri i bet he jacking off with one hand and posting with the others

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:52 PM
The story of LethalGrease, AKA LethalFryer
1. Caught him impersonating a pron star for his Avatar, made him ragequit forums for days.
2. Caught him going Aura and posting his stats trying to play it off like he wasn't in aura (Sup, you've got an extra 1500 attack rate lolololol) Ragequit forums for weeks after that.
3. Pointing out how greasy his face is, how gross his whiteheads are, and how dirty his house is (you rub your face on your walls or something?)

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:53 PM
1. Again, show us your chin because I'm pretty sure I can tell when greay kids like yourself are having outbreaks, I graduated from HS not that long ago, I still remember what kids like you look like. You could wash your face and 5 mins later you'd look like a greaseball.
2. Ironic...look at your own avatar....110% I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ mode.
3. You're 17 and still 5uckle off of your mothers teets, time to move on.

1) You can tell when greasy people get outbreaks because that's all you see at BK. Greasy fat gots, like yourself. I'm in high school, not middle school. If you're going to try to call me greasy, post a picture of yourself with a time stamp. I lol every time you use that adjective and my name in the same sentence.
3)I'm going into my senior year, it's not like I'd be doing anything else.

GoughGhan
07-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah...and fried alligator pieces O_O tastes pretty good IMO. We have a festival every year here where all the local restaurants meet at he waterfront and people can buy these coin things and then trade in a coin for a sample of each restaurant. Few years ago we did the alligator...had to cut like 500 lbs of alligator meat to meat the quota...god it was tiring.

Never had alligator, though I have had rattlesnake. That was a awesome flavor, reminded me of a bit like calamari. If you've never had it and can get a hold of it I recommend trying it. A few of the good restaurants out here in AZ serve it.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:54 PM
=.= idk i think Lethal gets off on having flame wars with you matri i bet he jacking off with one hand and posting with the others

Man you must be watching me from my 20 foot windows.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 01:55 PM
The story of LethalGrease, AKA LethalFryer
1. Caught him impersonating a pron star for his Avatar, made him ragequit forums for days.
2. Caught him going Aura and posting his stats trying to play it off like he wasn't in aura (Sup, you've got an extra 1500 attack rate lolololol) Ragequit forums for weeks after that.
3. Pointing out how greasy his face is, how gross his whiteheads are, and how dirty his house is (you rub your face on your walls or something?)

You still haven't figured out that I was waiting for everyone to figure it out. It's good sport, you see.

I'd bet money [GM]s are wtahcing this thread and loling like a bunch of herp dongs.

toibidien
1) You can tell when greasy people get outbreaks because that's all you see at BK. Greasy fat gots, like yourself. I'm in high school, not middle school. If you're going to try to call me greasy, post a picture of yourself with a time stamp. I lol every time you use that adjective and my name in the same sentence.

1) first of all
2) 3
3) second

Matrimoney
Never had alligator, though I have had rattlesnake. That was a awesome flavor, reminded me of a bit like calamari. If you've never had it and can get a hold of it I recommend trying it. A few of the good restaurants out here in AZ serve it.

Oh yeah, we got Calamari too lol. Fried of course...prolly one of the trickiest things to cut if its not half frozen...real annoying.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Man you must be watching me from my 20 foot windows.
yup im watching u as you post and jacking off PS im planing to rape you in the shower ^.^ LMAO

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 01:58 PM

1. Theres always the kids back in HS that you look at and cringe because they look like they stuck their heads in a bucket of grease. Of course in your school that's obviously you.
2. You don't know how to count.
3. I had a job at 15, and a girlfriend at 16. You're 17 and have neither. In all honesty, that's pretty pathetic.
4. You actually put my name on a piece of paper for a timestamp. Pretty sure that means I've won this flamewar between us. Carry on scrub, I'll stop embarrassing you and let you have some time to breathe before you hyperventilate and have your mother have to come calm you down.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 01:58 PM
^.^ well if the GM are watching i got a message for Daisy im coming for that sweet ass

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:00 PM
You haters have no idea where to go.

I'll make it easy, follow me!

Here I am again. I circled the one pimple I have, just for you matrimoney, so you can get some better substance. Not seeing any grease.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/Photo_00014-1.jpg

The highest corner of my room.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/0728001619.jpg

Also, not greasy.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/photo_00017.jpg

Sorry if my laptop isn't HD pictures. I'll make sure to use the camera like I did on my last photo.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:02 PM
yup im watching u as you post and jacking off PS im planing to rape you in the shower ^.^ LMAO

Awww yeah more of that

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 02:03 PM
http://franchisemedia.ign.com/images/02/82/28295_Zit.jpg

/endthread

btw i like ur 12 inch arms...lmfao scrawny azz if u didnt say u were 17 id think u were 14 max

btw u think no one notices how ur covering ur chin up because youre obviously having a breakout? look how red ur face is from all that grease....jesus dont go out into the sun u might insta-burn with that kind of greasy magnification lalwlawlalwlawll

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Awww yeah more of that ^.^ HAHA say good bye to your black cherry son your about to get man raped

toibidien
07-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Also, not greasy.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/photo_00017.jpg

i have better abs than you

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:07 PM
http://franchisemedia.ign.com/images/02/82/28295_Zit.jpg

/endthread

btw i like ur 12 inch arms...lmfao scrawny azz if u didnt say u were 17 id think u were 14 max
look how red ur face is

I'm a half ginger, mang. Scrawny arms all I can do is lol. I'm not jacked, but I'm not weak or fat like you.

This is a 14 year old, he's a dad. Got it off google.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00733/baby_dad_alphie_pat_733808a.jpg

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:07 PM
your turn to post your picture matri( get bottle of lotion for the motion)

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:08 PM

It's pretty possible, I barley have any. But I see to believe.

Does anyone want me to upload pictures of my house so you can try hating on how big it is?

Come on guise let's do it. Let's see what you got.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:13 PM

Does anyone want me to upload pictures of my house so you can try hating on how big it is?

Come on guise let's do it. Let's see what you got.
hell yeah dude post that sh1t i want to know where you live and i promise not to do any thing weird when i come to your house ( sike your getting surprise butt smex)

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:15 PM
hell yeah dude post that sh1t i want to know where you live and i promise not to do any thing weird when i come to your house ( sike your getting surprise butt smex)

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID19928/images/son_i_am_disappoint.gif
A real stalker would know my adress. Prove to me you're not a fake and want to hook up or else.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm a half ginger, mang. Scrawny arms all I can do is lol. I'm not jacked, but I'm not weak or fat like you.

This is a 14 year old, he's a dad. Got it off google.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00733/baby_dad_alphie_pat_733808a.jpg

Lol!!!! a 17 year old 130 lb 5'7 kid trash talking online saying hes stronger than people? This is just classic :D Sorry you must be under the impression that I'm a midget or something..

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Lol!!!! a 17 year old 130 lb 5'7 kid trash talking online saying hes stronger than people? This is just classic :D Sorry you must be under the impression that I'm a midget or something..

1)Sorry when did I say I'm stronger than anyone? You should know me better, it takes a full retard to say something as low lifed as that.

2)I'm around 140 and I'm 5'9. I will admit you're good at guessing.

3)And yeah, i'm under the impression you're a short greased back black haired pimple faced fat calorie chugger. Mad? prove me wrong with a timestamp lololol.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID19928/images/son_i_am_disappoint.gif
A real stalker would know my adress. Prove to me you're not a fake and want to hook up or else.

=.= wow really so if i show up at your door you will like let me stick a dildo up your @ss ? and go from there lol

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:22 PM
http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/batman_joker.jpg Hi my name is Matrimoney and
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/matrimoney1.png

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 02:23 PM
1)Sorry when did I say I'm stronger than anyone?

I'm not weak or fat like you.

So you're just saying you're weak? K.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:23 PM
=.= wow really so if i show up at your door you will like let me stick a dildo up your @ss ? and go from there lol

Show up at my door tonight and I'll give you whatever you want.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:27 PM
So you're just saying you're weak? K.

You're running out of steam mang, it's all good if you want to take a break and collect your thoughts. Like I said, I'm all for the good sport.

Saying I'm stronger than you is like Hulk Hogan saying he's stronger than me. Isn't it obvious? I don't count you as a person.

Quote the rest of what I've said next time, if you will.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpkQs8FEjWA&feature=related
im coming for that ass lethal run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ssvfa7P2E&feature=related
oh wait i got a better one lmao

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:34 PM
DAT ASS
http://trapchan.org/j/src/125778484310.jpg
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/offtopic-english/943182052d1249724207-happy-birthday-frank-dat-ass1.png
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/2202/original/Link_Dat_Ass.png?1241987981
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lcGehYyWOlA/SveyoUHeetI/AAAAAAAAAU8/GKozDEknWAU/s400/dat-ass1.jpg
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/69/dat_ass1.jpg
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-25/1248549140464.jpg
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f0/Mexican_dat_ass.png

I'm a fan, if you can tell.

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:36 PM
O_O what kind of ass are u a fan of ?

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 02:38 PM
I love that episode.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
O_O what kind of ass are u a fan of ?

For the sake of me not getting banned for the fith time, i'll only give you a past signature of mine.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/omfg-1.jpg
I mean, why can't I have this if YumCookies has a girl with just a shirt on. A wet shirt.

Ten minutes Matrimoney will be back swinging the old
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ameri-1.jpg

UnknownBlader
07-29-2010, 02:40 PM
I love that episode.
XD i know right but i feel sorry for fleece he never did get Da Ass he wanted but im smarter then him ^.^

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Ok guys, don't hurt ArshesNei, my Christian buddy!!!!

Cuz You dun goof!!! consequences will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I BACKTRACED YOU AND NOW IM SENDING THE HOLY CYBER POLICE IF YOU DARE BULLY MY CHRISTIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 02:48 PM

and I BACKTRACED YOU AND NOW IM SENDING THE HOLY CYBER POLICE IF YOU DARE BULLY MY CHRISTIAN FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to break it to you but I'm not Christian o.o

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Sorry to break it to you but I'm not Christian o.o

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HEY WTF, Lethal, how did you delete ya post????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:50 PM

100m If you change your location to http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/116.png and keep it that way.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HEY WTF, Lethal, how did you delete ya post????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

You didn't know I had specail powers? After all this time?

I see your signature and challenge you.

Name me: http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/dentalplan.jpg

(inb4 anyone on this forum)

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
AngelSythe is that hayden panetiere in your sig?

Homeless
07-29-2010, 02:56 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/omayra2001/Clips/popcorn.gif

DAAMM MJ SO COOL O.O and puts se.xi face

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 02:57 PM
You didn't know I had specail powers? After all this time?

I see your signature and challenge you.

NO WAY!!! DAISY, GIVE ME SPECIAL POWERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelSythe is that hayden panetiere in your sig?
I randomly search a sig and then i use the sig. Now people saying the name of that person of the sig, I googled it... yeah probably her!!!!!!

Now im waiting for the answer for the middle sig!!!!!!!!!!

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Nobody has bothered to post, so I will.

LethalHeart:1
Matrimoney:0

NO WAY!!! DAISY, GIVE ME SPECIAL POWERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I randomly search a sig and then i use the sig. Now people saying the name of that person of the sig, I googled it... yeah probably her!!!!!!

Now im waiting for the answer for the middle sig!!!!!!!!!!

Middle signature is illigal as a heads up.

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Nobody has bothered to post, so I will.

LethalHeart:1
Matrimoney:0

Middle signature is illigal as a heads up.

You should be a mod, Lethal!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MATRIMONEY LOSES!!!!!!!!

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't recognize middle sig. But I do noticed nipple shot!? D:

Lethal
07-29-2010, 03:04 PM

Bicurious alert

darklordex
07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
YO LETHAL
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ugotmad.jpg AND QUIT. STAY BANNED. kthnxbai

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 03:05 PM

Cute kitty on your sig!!!

Lethal
07-29-2010, 03:07 PM
YO LETHAL
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ugotmad.jpg AND QUIT. STAY BANNED. kthnxbai

You must missed my "Good sport" post.

I have identified several problems I have with you
1)You're a got
2)You're new
3)You're not even 170
4)You're retarded

Finally, I've already posted that picture in this thread. Bold text? Rage bro, you can't fail any harder.

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Bicurious alert

We should say the same since you admit to wanting it in your ass so much.

Homeless
07-29-2010, 03:09 PM
For the sake of me not getting banned for the fith time, i'll only give you a past signature of mine.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/omfg-1.jpg
I mean, why can't I have this if YumCookies has a girl with just a shirt on. A wet shirt.

Ten minutes Matrimoney will be back swinging the old
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/Album_00/ameri-1.jpg

that ass is godly O_O

Lethal
07-29-2010, 03:10 PM
We should say the same since you admit to wanting it in your ass so much.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/trolled_hard.jpg

Lethal
07-29-2010, 03:12 PM
that ass is godly O_O

I know, right!?! And they told me to change it. Who does that??

Afk 1-2 hours.

darklordex
You must missed my "Good sport" post.

I have identified several problems I have with you
1)You're a got
2)You're new
3)You're not even 170
4)You're retarded

nope not new, been here since beta. im not 170 because i dont spend 8+ hours on the computer everyday. and yeh im a raging .got and retarded. at least im not retarded enough to notice it, unlike you =)

Finally, I've already posted that picture in this thread. Bold text? Rage bro, you can't fail any harder.

nope not new, been here since beta. im not 170 because i dont spend 8+ hours on the computer everyday. and yeh I am a raging .got and retarded. at least im not retarded enough to notice it, unlike you =)

ArshesNei
żLa Madre de quein?

Lethal
07-29-2010, 03:17 PM
żLa Madre de quein?

Tengo gato en mi pantalones. Me chupa duro

and yeh I am a raging .got and retarded.

LOL SCREENSHOT.
Afk

darklordex
07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
true story^

anyway imma go play some cabal now, i guess ill c u in game

oh wait...

YumCookies
07-29-2010, 03:29 PM
My thing isn't that bad...it just shows some of her cleavage... and it's not a wet shirt :<

Raid101
07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
nope not new, been here since beta. im not 170 because i dont spend 8+ hours on the computer everyday. and yeh I am a raging .got and retarded. at least im not retarded enough to notice it, unlike you =)

after 2-3 years ur not 170 ? i hope you havn't been on the same character even doing war / pf grinding fo r3-4 minutes would get you 170 in 2 years

xXPrecisionXx
07-29-2010, 04:23 PM
after 2-3 years ur not 170 ? i hope you havn't been on the same character even doing war / pf grinding fo r3-4 minutes would get you 170 in 2 years

love the new sig raid.

Raid101
07-29-2010, 04:25 PM
lol

darklordex
07-29-2010, 04:55 PM

i had to deal with a few problems in my life, and other times i quit because friends weren't playing, and i tried out ps. so i didnt really play for 2 years, at the most i would say ive played for 10 months straight thru

i do have other high levels too

Lethal
07-29-2010, 04:58 PM
i had to deal with a few problems in my life, and other times i quit because friends weren't playing, and i tried out ps. so i didnt really play for 2 years, at the most i would say ive played for 10 months straight thru

i do have other high levels too

Dude only 10 months you have a 15x and other high level characters? I'm not pointing any fingers but you're a raging n3rd.

darklordex
07-29-2010, 05:23 PM
raid ur falcon punch is epic haha

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 05:35 PM
raid ur falcon punch is epic haha

i wish i can falcon punch justin bieber for raid!!!!

darklordex
07-29-2010, 05:52 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/Darkwind3/images.jpg

hes about to falcon punch

Lethal
07-29-2010, 05:54 PM
amidoinitrite

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2007/335/2/0/Enjoy_a_FALCON_PUNCH_by_Hierarch.jpg

Raid101
07-29-2010, 05:56 PM
lmao il falcon kick u guys o.o

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 05:56 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/darkwind3/images.jpg

hes about to falcon punch

i wish i could take that woman out and put bieber in so the dude can falcon punching!!!

Raid101
07-29-2010, 06:03 PM
i rahter falcon kick >.>

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 06:08 PM
Falcon headshot is quick and faster!!!

FU2
07-29-2010, 06:35 PM
So Matrimoney brags about being a cook? Nice.

AngelScythe
07-29-2010, 06:37 PM
I think Lethal just got his revenge back!!!!