PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Really EST?

randomness1314
07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Seriously, I sent a ticket in may 14th almost 3months ago and you guys cant even give a short answer to it. And you guys give the pe.dobear(reborn) his stuff back in less than a week? Oh, and not to mention you cleared all the tickets I had sent in from my account. So I have to send in a new one now. Here's the ticket number:8295.

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 02:06 PM
is it about ur account? were u hacked/blocked?

if not...they dont really put u as a priority

randomness1314
07-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes, I was hacked. I seen how they even give that reborn his characters back. I even have a estimated time when I was hacked which i input in the ticket. Thx for the reply though.

Lethal
07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
I just sent in a ticket about three days ago about how I was randomly banned when I wasn't even playing. It's pretty dildos how they do their manner of opperation but whatever, just spam PM a [GM] and maybe you can get something in return.

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Seriously, I sent a ticket in may 14th almost 3months ago and you guys cant even give a short answer to it. And you guys give the pe.dobear(reborn) his stuff back in less than a week? Oh, and not to mention you cleared all the tickets I had sent in from my account. So I have to send in a new one now. Here's the ticket number:8295.

me got a result in less than a week? i waited 11days from the day i got banned to get them back retarrd so go back under ur mom's skirt and QQ there aight? im sure that EST already saw your ticket and prolly saw that you aint worth the effort or maybe lack of info when u reported maybe try putting a detailed info of ur haxing incident eh? later noob

I just sent in a ticket about three days ago about how I was randomly banned when I wasn't even playing. It's pretty dildos how they do their manner of opperation but whatever, just spam PM a [GM] and maybe you can get something in return.

lol you really think they'd even read some spam PM's? get serious mang dun act so stupid.

Shinn
07-29-2010, 03:21 PM
welcome to est, Cabal NA Gm's are stupid and there isn't a thing we can do to fix it

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-29-2010, 03:26 PM
welcome to est, Cabal NA Gm's are stupid and there isn't a thing we can do to fix it

more like most of Cabal NA's players are stupid and all they do is QQ, great example is this thread, a big QQ thread ROFL this thread wouldnt see tommorow's sunrise.

Shinn
07-29-2010, 03:29 PM
more like most of Cabal NA's players are stupid and all they do is QQ, great example is this thread, a big QQ thread ROFL this thread wouldnt see tommorow's sunrise.

Weren't you stupid enough to get hacked?

RebornSAZUZAKI
07-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Weren't you stupid enough to get hacked?

another person w/ no facts. well not surprised ur in their league.

Shinn
07-29-2010, 03:33 PM
another person w/ no facts. well not surprised ur in their league.

how is it no facts, Fact is your account got Deleted, fact is you didn't delete it yourself? Which Leaves one answer Somebody Deleted it which would tell me it got hacked, which Means your stupid enough to get hacked

jimbo
07-29-2010, 03:48 PM
me got a result in less than a week? i waited 11days from the day i got banned to get them back retarrd so go back under ur mom's skirt and QQ there aight? im sure that EST already saw your ticket and prolly saw that you aint worth the effort or maybe lack of info when u reported maybe try putting a detailed info of ur haxing incident eh? later noob

lol you really think they'd even read some spam PM's? get serious mang dun act so stupid.

i agree this time reborn......its all up to them to answer your tickets or just ignore........

Raid101
07-29-2010, 03:50 PM

i wouldn't suggest that daisy kept on giving me infractions -.-

EterNity
07-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Wait...Since when people expect a free-to-play game to have great customer service... o.O

Lethal
07-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Wait...Since when people expect a free-to-play game to have great customer service... o.O

Oh jesus it's the trap. Since when did people want to see you back here?

EterNity
07-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Oh jesus it's the trap. Since when did people want to see you back here?

bud don't worry your life will be better :)

[GM] DaisY
07-29-2010, 06:20 PM
I do apologize for the late response.
We will answer your ticket as soon as we can.
Thank you for being patient.