PDA

View Full Version : Need a GMs help to fix a supposed "top priority" issue.

sapekatumi
07-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Ticket #3110

*Submitted Time: 15:18 04/30/2010
> ==================================================
> *Subject: Account Bound item disappearing.

> Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.
>
> First, I do apology for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you.
> Your issue is on the top priority, and we will let you the result as soon as further investigation completes.
>
> We had taken away all the items edited or inserted with GM tool by ex-publisher OGPlanet. Your CABAL High School Costume can be taken away regarding this issue.
>
> Since I cannot find the purchase record of CABAL High School Costume, it would make things faster if you capture the screen shot of your OGP purchased record. If possible, please attach the screen shot or give us the link of the image file via Help Desk.
>
> As for Epaulet of Sage +7, the item was account binding which is impossible, so I would like to know how you got the item and then, we will investigate further information.
>
> Again, I sincerely sorry for the late response.
> If you have any further question, please contact Help Desk again.
> Thank you
>
> Sincerely,
> CABAL Support Team
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> *Replied Time: 07:38 07/14/2010

Don't you like how it took that long to reply? :) Now it's a top priority.. and I sent all the proof they requested.. and this top priority is still 2 weeks in the making? I know they are busy, but come on. I'm patient, but 4 months almost..and you want me to keep buying Premium every month to pay you guys? ZZzz.. Reborn got his stuff back in a week.. and I'm not flaming him, but come on. Don't need to say more cuz Matrimoney and them will flame him enough so I don't need too. Kekeke.

Ty.

Lethal
07-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Give me your IGN to prove your legitimacy.

EterNity
07-30-2010, 05:34 PM
If Cabal has more players that pay for cash shop items, they will hire more people to answer the tickets.

WhyEvenBother?
07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
acc bound eos+7? lol that itself sounds non-legit. as the GM said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to gain such thing legitly unless it came from a GM edit tool.

edit:

acc bound eos+7? that itself is NON-LEGIT =P

CyrStalAFX
07-30-2010, 06:08 PM
cool story bro ^_^

Berserk_Fury
07-30-2010, 06:14 PM
acc bound eos+7? lol that itself sounds non-legit. as the GM said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to gain such thing legitly unless it came from a GM edit tool.

edit:

If I remember correctly when players were compensated for the alz rip over a year ago the items they were given were account bound. He could've gotten it from that.

sapekatumi
07-30-2010, 06:16 PM
They misread my ticket. I had an account bound EoV. They put back EoS+7. -_-
And they used the GM Tool to give me an account bound EoV too.. All the old ones were non-account bound, as most of you know.. But we had an item shop discrepancy and got it fixed.

sn0wXz
07-30-2010, 06:31 PM

edit:

cool story reborns little sister

WhyEvenBother?
07-30-2010, 06:37 PM
cool story reborns little sister

lol? well its funny comin from a dude who invites himself to his party, that shows ur intellect is really high =P

sn0wXz
07-30-2010, 06:39 PM
lol? well its funny comin from a dude who invites himself to his party, that shows ur intellect is really high =P

why do i feel like im still talking with reborn?

Mishon
07-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Fail...

MasterChaosX
07-30-2010, 07:13 PM
why do i feel like im still talking with reborn?

because Reborn always does "=P" at the end of this post

sapekatumi
08-02-2010, 08:51 AM
~.~

LigerZeroPanzer
08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
There is no such thing as top priority.